Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 27, 2011
I've already posted alot but bring in companions like the cat pirate and ninja pig and other retired companions back for a Companion Paloza.

ALso bring Booche Beard Into the storylne he seems so overlooked

*I apologize for all typos*

Killian Jones level 70

Ensign
Jun 05, 2014
How about add a promotion to Shiruku Neko? She is a really good character and I know you guys can make Shiruku Neko a better character again. My idea is that when you promote her she is now a cat assassin instead of a cat ninja. The quest is that you have to go back to Shiruku Neko's masters cave and you have to beat this boss that has taken her master. Her promo should be at level 57 or level 58. Just an idea. Hope you take this into consideration!

Dark Jonathon Jones Level 53

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
GizmoTheAwesome on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
About the class branches, that sounds really cool. Maybe for swashbucklers it could be something like fencer or assassin. Also, it would be cool (But a bit OP) if you learn all the stuff from a different class trainer and got two symbols under your name.
Hopeful Alyssa Abbott
i like this idea
classes should be able to choose to focus on talents and combine other classes
or focus on the abilities they are known for
witches get more abilities that allow summons based on conditions if met
swashes can randomly turn invisible and get x 1.25 damadge or 1.5.
bucks can get more infinite movement attacks
muskets can summon bombs as a critical hit
privy can get more support abilities such as first mates boon and rainbow blessing
(if we allow this to happen please make the talent focus give one other class abilities free
witch and buccaneer swash and musket and privy can choose anything since they are the most rounded class
i would be so happy if this was added

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
theprivateer12345 on Apr 24, 2016 wrote:
you should be able to wear 2 armors, like 1 light armor and then a heavy armor on top of the light armor
you know how you wear a jacket on top of a shirt in real life? same point.

edit: and weapon crafting, if anyone had this idea then the credit goes to you.
weapon crafting would be cool but i want to be able to customize it so they have so many modifiers such as range or increased area damage. also sets with wands should be able to have an increased area damage. sets should be able to attack two people at once since there are two weapons. i understand that using two types of weapons can get both those types of talents so this isnt neccesary if it we go with the class diversity post i made

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
TucsonWizard on Jun 9, 2016 wrote:
With the exception of class-specific quests (there are a few already), most everything you're asking for is already directly controlled by you. You have the choice to assign your companions' abilities the way you see fit. And you have the ability to choose which companion(s) join you in a fight. If your companions are to OP as you put it, use some other ones that aren't as efficient. Make El Toro go scrounge for pet snacks for a while and bring some other companion along for the fight.
The same goes for training points. You don't need to train anything you don't want unless it's a prerequisite for something else.
I'll argue that in Pirate it's MUCH easier to cross-train than it is in Wiz101. Wizards suffer a huge pip and boost handicap when they use spells from outside of their own schools. Pirates don't suffer as much in that they can train weapon proficiency and benefit from "item cards" more efficiently than Wizards. In fact there are many weapons in P101 that utilize proficiency in more than one weapon type... stabby/shooty, staffy/slashy etc... which further illustrates the multi-class possibilities in the game. This, combined with the ability to have direct control over your companions' boosting powers during combat makes multi-classed characters a very doable thing.
The "harder game play" can be achieved by following the suggestions above. You can basically tailor the game to your style by shuffling companions or even limiting the number of companions that can join in combat.
Utilize the strategies that are already available in-game and there would be no reason for any kind of changes to the system as it is.
this is ridiculous it shouldnt take twenty training points to get first strike and not be able to get anything else like i sad earlier it wouldnt be a problem if we could choose the ability to get more talents vs more powers. thanks

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
TheLegoPirate on Feb 2, 2016 wrote:
You know what I would like to see? A Boss-Doctor! Or in other words, a who can conjure up bosses.

Maybe in a basement underneath the ranked pvp building. You go down there, and you come into a little office with an accountant. You can talk to the accountant and put in ques for bosses that you have defeated. You can decide how many people you want to be with (solo, duo, trio, or more), and the boss (higher lvl boss=more gold?). Once you hit the number of people, you get into the que list. If there are more than 10 fights on the que list, then the top fights start until there are 10 on the que list. If you fight starts, you get teleported to the boss and when you finish you get teleported back (But don't make it look like teleportation, make it look like magic).

If talk to the accountant, you can also see ques that are waiting for people to join - THAT YOU CAN JOIN. What do all ye pirates think?
so instead of having to do a long dungeon with low difficulty you can farm and get harder difficulty and increased drop chances as long as you have beaten the boss five times instead of trying to get the nefarious gear for one hour with others leaving i like this but maybe as a member only place since it is very overpowered

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
sorry for all the posts but i have opinions on all these things.
i think there should be a good evil personality change but it shouldn't affect storyline but it can get you different bosses depending good guys get paid more for quests since they have to keep a good reputation but bad reputations can get more bosses that are harder but give more gold.

certain quests that you finish should have gold purchase able companions they cant be cheap and they start at the level the quest is given so skull island ones are cheaper but require more training tomes. if this happens give them two promotions since companions with no promotion get less talents which make them horrid compared to kan po or bonnie anne or el toro etc thanks

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
One things that would be cool is to have maybe some companions in future updates to be able to use combo weapons. They could have shooty/stabby or maybe slashy/staffy and whole lot of other combo weapons. This can be gotten in promotions or maybe future companions.

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
My co-worker introduced me to "lootcrate" today, which is a monthly package people buy with various gaming items "Like a pirates chest each month". After seeing everyone crowd around his box to see what he received it occurred to me this would be a great way to promote Pirate 101. Not only would it get Pirate 101 items out to consumers but it would be received by people who are really into gaming. In the box is the promotion item and a booklet describing the game/production company.

I mean Pirates are all about loot

Ensign
Jun 22, 2013
This game is my favorite of all, I have been playing for years. I have an idea for an addition to the game. Wizard101 keeps adding updates and more things to do, but Pirate101 has nothing after Kane. I would like to suggest adding more to the storyline in the upcoming months and even years. I have an idea to start it off, after defeating Kane you actually don't go to El Dorado. You still have the map pieces though. You guys should add in going to El Dorado, but the task to getting there is very hard. Make it where there are even more secrets within Marco Pollo's map and you have to journey all over the spiral finding answers about the secret codes and riddles on Marco Pollo's map. And you can just go from there. I have other ideas, just ask me.

Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
Regarding the new Mount in the crown shop.
Pygmy grey whale, should be a 2-seats mount, please make this happen!
i just bought it in hopes of it being the first 2-seated mount in the game.
would be nice to have that wizard101 mount feel again.

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
I Personally think it would be cool if all of the mounts in the crown shop could be rented for gold fo a short time like maybe an hour for 500 gold it woud give us a try before you buy I know there have been a couple of mounts i have bought that have left be disappionted in the end. I still would have bought a mount just a different one

Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
Regarding the new Mount in the crown shop.
Pygmy grey whale, should be a 2-seats mount, please make this happen!
i just bought it in hopes of it being the first 2-seated mount in the game.
would be nice to have that wizard101 mount feel again.

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
Permanent mounts that can be bought with gold. Say, 100,000 gold for an average speed mount, 175,000 for a fast mount, and 225,000 for a very fast mount. Or you could do a gold-crowns conversion rate. Say, 5000 gold per crown?

Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
The new whale mount should definetely have two mount option, that would be awesome.
sends me back to w101, Kingisle! I wasted 20$ now just drop a few codes and program it so it can be 2-person mount!

I mean it will truly be worth 20$ then, and it would be so cool.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2014
Adding hobbies like in W101 would do wonders to P101 Quality of Life imo, more stuff to do while waiting for the story content to advance.

**Gardening, a bit hard to see how it fits the theme but maybe make Seeds with a Pirate twist and it wouldn't be a problem, like for example, Daisy Jones
**Fishing would be perfect here, P101 even has a town dedicated to it, Jonah Town.

Castle/House tours, add a way to visit other people's houses and vote for the best one in each category like in W101. I know we can already see other players Captain's cabin by entering their ship in docks, but we can't do the same with houses.

Putting our Companions in our Houses/Captain Cabin and still being able to use them in battle, having them following us around and send them on orders, instead of showing up as Busy.

Also I'd love to see the same W101 App for Smartphones having a version for P101, I played Grub Guardian and it's really a good way to stay connected to the game while away from it, on transport to work, free time, etc.

It could have the same games with pets, training them or rewards for P101, in our own zones, but also add a way to use our Crew Members to get the same rewards we get by sending them on the in-game missions/orders, Keel Haulin', Plunderin', etc.
Instead of defending food in Crew games, we could be defending a treasure chest or pile of gold.

Ensign
Aug 14, 2016
I think that rooster cog burn needs a promotion or two. He is one of the hardest to get of all companions to get an I feel that I am just not satisfied enough with his ability to fight for how much work I put in. One promotion would be fine.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2009
Hi! With the recent lack of Pirate101 bundles, I had a randomly silly idea about a Valencian bundle I think we should have. We all remember the Tanglewood Vine mount right? it's this cool mount from the Spiral Cup bundle from wizard101 with surging and twisting vines . Well this Valencian bundle would have the same mount ONLY MADE OF PASTA! twisting and noodling pasta! Valencia is riddled with many Easter eggs about pastas and foods and whatnot. The Companion would be a Buttered Lobster named "Red" or something else comical. (the restaurant Red Lobster). A privateer with the base talent Slippery which is a talent some pets can receive that increases dodge as the opponent misses. Red would be handsome and kind, maybe shirtless or a shirt made of butter and capers! The house could still be food or Italian related, a leaning tower of Pisa like house or maybe a French bistro-like house. And simply because I cannot think of food related gear other than a kitchen tool as a weapon and chef's apron & chef hat as gear(which probably sounds too cheesy to some people), there would be a ship + the house instead of the gear. The ship could be a Food Fight Galleon that shoots Spicy Meatballs from its cannons and causes a Spaghetti Tornado from its' sails! The pet would be a one of those cute Prawns that seeks world control and would be the first pet to give a "talent" at baby which would be "increased will base power". This all sounded super cute to me last night and I HAD to post it somewhere, Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Taryn Vane on Aug 30, 2016 wrote:
Hi! With the recent lack of Pirate101 bundles, I had a randomly silly idea about a Valencian bundle I think we should have. We all remember the Tanglewood Vine mount right? it's this cool mount from the Spiral Cup bundle from wizard101 with surging and twisting vines . Well this Valencian bundle would have the same mount ONLY MADE OF PASTA! twisting and noodling pasta! Valencia is riddled with many Easter eggs about pastas and foods and whatnot. The Companion would be a Buttered Lobster named "Red" or something else comical. (the restaurant Red Lobster). A privateer with the base talent Slippery which is a talent some pets can receive that increases dodge as the opponent misses. Red would be handsome and kind, maybe shirtless or a shirt made of butter and capers! The house could still be food or Italian related, a leaning tower of Pisa like house or maybe a French bistro-like house. And simply because I cannot think of food related gear other than a kitchen tool as a weapon and chef's apron & chef hat as gear(which probably sounds too cheesy to some people), there would be a ship + the house instead of the gear. The ship could be a Food Fight Galleon that shoots Spicy Meatballs from its cannons and causes a Spaghetti Tornado from its' sails! The pet would be a one of those cute Prawns that seeks world control and would be the first pet to give a "talent" at baby which would be "increased will base power". This all sounded super cute to me last night and I HAD to post it somewhere, Thanks!
If only because this made me laugh!

Ensign
Nov 28, 2011
I have a bunch of ideas but i'm only going to list a few.

1. You need to fix the Hydra fight in Aquila. When the blue head of the hydra uses heart of ice, my player sometimes gets frozen in the ice and I can't move for the rest of the fight. Just a small bug

2. Add some of the stuff in wizard101 into pirate101 like house parties, two player mounts, and fishing.

3. You can also finish up the storyline in like krokotopia or grizzleheim. I'd also love to see Celestia, Polaris, or Dragonspyre there to for the empty stormgates in Avernus.

Thanks for reading

Quick Ryan Richmond lvl 69

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
please please please make it possible to change how your character face and hair looks! not gender or name, just face and hair!

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
I joined in Pirate101 around the time it was released after beta, for quite some time I was a free player, than I upgraded to a crown player, rather recently I decided to become a member. What i've noticed is there is allot of references to krokatopia, and mentions to it but no quest to or world. I love how you guys put so many references to everything in these games, Marleybone the British, Fin Dorsal Vin Diesel in Riddick, Rooster Cogburn John Wayne in True Grit. So you guys could easily find and make references to Ancient Egypt or Krokatopia, and here is an Idea for a quest to get rolling The Mummy, or something with Krokatopia, the place is based of the most famous and legendary gold hording and mystical place in all of stories and media.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
Every time I go to the docs, I feel they're so dead and empty. So i'm thinking about about some fake boats at the docs, to liven up the place just a visual treat. For instance in Skull Island Docs, a pirate origin ship, with I guess rats or something fixing up the boat like on cat-beards ship, with animated characters carrying supplies onto and off of the boat. As I said just a visual treat to make the docs not feel so dead. Also it be themed for the worlds, like Skull island for there, Monquista for there, you get my idea. Just idle animation ships with animated workers.