Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
W101 Stephen P101 ... on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
How about sometime the last battle of the both pirate101 and wizard101 could be your pirate vs your wizard( requires max level wizard and pirate).
this would be awesome just for the people who use to accounts instead of one wouldn't be able to do the fight just because they wanted to be able to go on w101 and p101 at the same time cause i've got a w101 account and a p101 account both have at least one max level though

Ensign
Jan 07, 2012
I was thinking, if Phule could be a companion. While thinking that he is in the Armada, with a headache.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2009
I was thinking that we could have like Captain Quarters or a feature to go below deck and see all of our cannons but with a twist...our top companions firing them! ;D and I think a feature to make it easier to see how much TOTAL damage was done if you only did a single attack not a double attack like( for example swash hitting twice with each sword)

Ensign
Dec 07, 2013
How many of you want to have people in your house, but you don't want to go there all the time just to let more people in? why can't there be like an option for your friends or even random people where its like an open door option so that you can restrict it so that it goes like open to and then options would be like everyone, friends, true friends, and no one. This way you would be able to have people go to your house without you being there all the time and with the open to everyone option you could throw a party in the house and not have to make friends with a lot of random people.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Mega Pirate on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
How many of you want to have people in your house, but you don't want to go there all the time just to let more people in? why can't there be like an option for your friends or even random people where its like an open door option so that you can restrict it so that it goes like open to and then options would be like everyone, friends, true friends, and no one. This way you would be able to have people go to your house without you being there all the time and with the open to everyone option you could throw a party in the house and not have to make friends with a lot of random people.
Well if you put your house settings to not limit it to friends only, then anyone who is there can have someone port to them instead of you. That may help until other options are available but I would not hold your breath. Housing rules have been this way for years and the newest change is the housing tours over on Wiz, which can be really fun but we don't have that over here yet. I am quite content to let that side of the Spiral work out all the many bugs to such a novel change.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
I would love to be able to change my flag colors so that my companions don't look nonthreatining in pink and white. I made a huge mistake picking those colors. Also maybe avatar changes? Like hairstyles etc.

Ensign
Feb 11, 2014
First off, great game! Speaking as a father, it has unique appeal. I've spent a bit of time over the last few days trying it out before letting the kids loose in it, and I must say I'm pleasantly impressed. I've been entertained, and I look on this positively in regards to my kids playing, it if they so choose. Loving the content so far, artistically, aesthetically, and comedically... the game has a great character and feel, and flows fairly well despite being a kid friendly game.

EDIT : issue resolved!

Keep up the great work. Fair sailing!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dalonin on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
First off, great game! Speaking as a father, it has unique appeal. I've spent a bit of time over the last few days trying it out before letting the kids loose in it, and I must say I'm pleasantly impressed. I've been entertained, and I look on this positively in regards to my kids playing, it if they so choose. Loving the content so far, artistically, aesthetically, and comedically... the game has a great character and feel, and flows fairly well despite being a kid friendly game.

EDIT : issue resolved!

Keep up the great work. Fair sailing!
Welcome to the message boards Dalonin. We are thrilled to have you and your kidlets sailing in our wonderful skyways. We are here for you if you have any questions or you just want to pick up a few giggles. We are a friendly yet silly bunch that loves to help others. Hopefully we will meet in the game sometime soon.

Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
They must add black smithing in the game. Having the ability to make crafted gear is awesome. Each crafter in each different world so we can gain level knowledge. I believe it should be just ad good as rare gear. Plus it's something that we need to search long and hard for. Also, keeps higher levels busy. Samuel Walker 65 lvl

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
I was messing around with some quests in Mooshu and i was reminded of the Emperor's curse. My suggestion is maybe later in the game we could save him and Mooshu

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
Ensign
Dec 07, 2013
How many of you want to play against players and yet you don't want to have people looking at your stats so they can get a bigger advantage. I think a stats hiding option would be real good for this game or at least something that prevents people from seeing your stats in the PVP area.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2013
Since every ship has some kind of door it would be great to have the captain's cabin on your ship and go below deck to where the canon's are held and make that like a tavern cellar.

I also think on maybe designing some new clothes, all for looks just for stitching that could be bought in shops.

Ensign
Mar 15, 2012
Hi its me again and I have an idea.I think there should be new musketeer moves and guns.I also think there should be a captains qaurters on the ships.Also I want to know how far the progress on book15 and 16 is going.If anyone at Kingsisle or someone who plays the game knows when book15 and 16 are coming out please reply to me I have been waiting for a year for the next worlds.Please hurry from Dark Andrew Sharp.

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
i don't know what i would change but maybe give us some hints on the new improvements

Ensign
Aug 15, 2013
I think in the new things coming up that in a quest napoleon penguin should get us to break the napoleon of crime meowiarty out of the glass prison.

I just want to see meowiarty cause some mayhem.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
The Player's Guide has a wealth of information in it and it would be easier to find if there were a search feature. I have looked and haven't been able to find how to search the Player's Guide for specific information. Please add it if it isn't there or tell me where it is found.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2013
I would really like all the privateer class marlybonian dogs and argos to have the riposte epic ability in the new updates for when they get promoted.

Since riposte is such a good skill for privateers because we have increased dodge and accuracy, vengeance strike doesn't do all that much good for us.

please think this over, thank you

Ensign
Feb 07, 2014
It would be very beneficial if purchased items were "Bound" to the users Account and not to an individual Pirate.

This would allow users to use Pets, Companions, Mounts, and Items from one character to another.

As it is once people spend a lot of money on buying items, users are more-or-less stuck using that character all the time.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
cutlessclark on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
I was messing around with some quests in Mooshu and i was reminded of the Emperor's curse. My suggestion is maybe later in the game we could save him and Mooshu
Us pirates can't do this. I don't know if you've played Wizard but Saving the Emperor of Mooshu is a big part of the storyline when they go to Mooshu.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
captain lego on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
I think in the new things coming up that in a quest napoleon penguin should get us to break the napoleon of crime meowiarty out of the glass prison.

I just want to see meowiarty cause some mayhem.
If you play wizard then you get to see Meowiartry cause a load of Mayhem. In fact he's the major boss battle of that world.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
captain lego on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
I would really like all the privateer class marlybonian dogs and argos to have the riposte epic ability in the new updates for when they get promoted.

Since riposte is such a good skill for privateers because we have increased dodge and accuracy, vengeance strike doesn't do all that much good for us.

please think this over, thank you
Vengeance Strike? Riposte? For Privateers? You are mistaken. Swashbucler's get Riposte and Buccaneer's get Vengeance Strike. Privateers get Repel Boarders.

Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
If you could trade weapons with other pirates like on wizard101 you can trade rare cards well on pirate101 you can trade weapons ship parts houseing items ect. that would be so cool.

Sinserely Lvl 65 Swashbuckler

Ensign
May 21, 2010
We each start with a basic area for a house plus an additional area determined by your class. from there you can purchase house add-ons like the witch doctor's lab add-on to the house. each house has a certain amount of add-ons it can hold, the bigger the area the more add-ons you can put in. This would be great for customization and individual housings. They can also earn add-ons by completeing certain quests or events or completing worlds

Ensign
May 21, 2010
WindAnchor on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
It would be very beneficial if purchased items were "Bound" to the users Account and not to an individual Pirate.

This would allow users to use Pets, Companions, Mounts, and Items from one character to another.

As it is once people spend a lot of money on buying items, users are more-or-less stuck using that character all the time.
ever heard of the bank? its in your house, that's where you can put items in a shared back and go to the bank and go to the shared bank tab. from there you can take the item and giving it to another pirate, i got some good gear for my pirates and am transfering it to my other accounts or are you refering to transfering items to other accounts