Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
my idea? Make the scrip dungeon that we have to pay 7500 crowns for a bit easier or increase the scrip rewards please! i payed a lot for this dungeon and the difficulty to reward ratio just seems sad, especially now that pvp gives scrip. Is it a possibility that the difficulty could be lowered a bit to equate with the rewards for each round or the rewards can be increased to correlate with the INSANE difficulty of the levels? Please....Something needs to change, scrip dungeon just dosen't seem worth all the time, aggravation, and 7500 cost to me and some friends i've discussed this with. While at it maybe even don't make companions that die in this insanely OP dungeon permanently die increasing the cost of this dungeon even more and making the rewards even less worth while. ty 4 listening and please thoroughly and honestly consider what i have stated here. please.....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Covenator1162 on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
my idea? Make the scrip dungeon that we have to pay 7500 crowns for a bit easier or increase the scrip rewards please! i payed a lot for this dungeon and the difficulty to reward ratio just seems sad, especially now that pvp gives scrip. Is it a possibility that the difficulty could be lowered a bit to equate with the rewards for each round or the rewards can be increased to correlate with the INSANE difficulty of the levels? Please....Something needs to change, scrip dungeon just dosen't seem worth all the time, aggravation, and 7500 cost to me and some friends i've discussed this with. While at it maybe even don't make companions that die in this insanely OP dungeon permanently die increasing the cost of this dungeon even more and making the rewards even less worth while. ty 4 listening and please thoroughly and honestly consider what i have stated here. please.....
Increasing the scrip rewards and removing the wounding penalty seems a good idea, this would encourage more people to join me in this dungeon.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
just curious. any chance pirate101 may get a feature that will allow you to drop and share quests? I know wizard101 has something to this effect. long time player of both games. I don't think you can drop quests in wizard101 but im pretty positive you can share them. I would really like to see a feature added to pirate101 that allows players to not only share their quests with others like in wizard101 but also allow players to drop quests if they decide that they no longer wan to do a quest currently in their log book or if their book is full and they need to drop one for a more relevant one. just an idea. ty 4 listening and pillage on fellow pirates!

Ensign
Feb 24, 2013
Ok, so this is something I've been wanting to be implemented for a long time. Open houses. In other games I've played members have been allowed to open up their houses to other players who could come and go freely liking houses they've enjoyed. As a pirate who has beaten the game and farmed for all the gear I need I've found myself devoting a lot of time to making my house look as good as possible. So, it would be great to share all my hard work with other players. A game I played when I was younger was club penguin who did the same kind of thing. I feel pirate101 could follow suit and special badges could be granted to pirates who get a certain number of likes. As I recommend this I have no idea whether or not this is a feasible change to be made to the game, I just feel it would be something mildly entertaining to pirates who are waiting for a new world.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2011
Okay, I've been thinking about this and I was wondering in the Crown Shop to be some dress gear for every level, but cost crowns. In Wizard101 there is many outfits such as the 'Royal Attire' and much more, but so far I haven't seen any dress clothing for sale here. I know this is for pirates, but I think some dress attire would be really nice for the crown shop.

I love all of the other ideas given about pets, but I was thinking for the pet packs maybe adding some more dog/cat houses or maybe add some different kinds of hamster wheels, and if the game doesn't have any hamsters, well maybe adding hamsters could be an idea?

Maybe, I was thinking the game could add some emoticons, I know the : D and : P, etc. But, maybe if you type those emoticons in and something pops up like this if you enter in the : D (No Spaces). That was just a minor idea.

I also wanted to add that maybe some emotes, maybe for members or maybe not, like a flip or some cool positions/poses. Also, I just wanted to add that maybe a bundle with a real house, just for pets, and maybe a free pet and some gear for energy or maybe adding actual gear that pets can wear to the game. The bundle could include a gear, not for you, but for pets, and some more powers to the pet. Maybe for a limited time extra pet XP when training as a member, like the better gardening XP on Wizard101 for members. I have seen the small pet/dog houses that are great for decorating, but I think there could actually be a one like that (as small as it already is) you can press 'X' and a great big pet arena or area is. Similar to the 'Giant Fish Bowl' in Wizard101.

Thanks,
-Abigail

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
top witch on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
Ok, so this is something I've been wanting to be implemented for a long time. Open houses. In other games I've played members have been allowed to open up their houses to other players who could come and go freely liking houses they've enjoyed. As a pirate who has beaten the game and farmed for all the gear I need I've found myself devoting a lot of time to making my house look as good as possible. So, it would be great to share all my hard work with other players. A game I played when I was younger was club penguin who did the same kind of thing. I feel pirate101 could follow suit and special badges could be granted to pirates who get a certain number of likes. As I recommend this I have no idea whether or not this is a feasible change to be made to the game, I just feel it would be something mildly entertaining to pirates who are waiting for a new world.
I agree, the houses in this game put any house in Wizard to shame (as do many other elements of this game in comparison to Wizard, in my opinion ). The ability to open my house to others or tour other random houses would be great. The visitor could leave a "like" and the player would know how many visits their house has received.

Wizard made it voluntary to open your house to other players by having a "shop" to go to "Open" your house, I wouldn't mind if Pirate "borrowed" that idea from Wizard. I usually advocate for keeping the games separate, but, a good idea is a good idea.

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
sarahbrown05 on Jan 2, 2016 wrote:
Okay, I've been thinking about this and I was wondering in the Crown Shop to be some dress gear for every level, but cost crowns. In Wizard101 there is many outfits such as the 'Royal Attire' and much more, but so far I haven't seen any dress clothing for sale here. I know this is for pirates, but I think some dress attire would be really nice for the crown shop.

I love all of the other ideas given about pets, but I was thinking for the pet packs maybe adding some more dog/cat houses or maybe add some different kinds of hamster wheels, and if the game doesn't have any hamsters, well maybe adding hamsters could be an idea?

Maybe, I was thinking the game could add some emoticons, I know the : D and : P, etc. But, maybe if you type those emoticons in and something pops up like this if you enter in the : D (No Spaces). That was just a minor idea.

I also wanted to add that maybe some emotes, maybe for members or maybe not, like a flip or some cool positions/poses. Also, I just wanted to add that maybe a bundle with a real house, just for pets, and maybe a free pet and some gear for energy or maybe adding actual gear that pets can wear to the game. The bundle could include a gear, not for you, but for pets, and some more powers to the pet. Maybe for a limited time extra pet XP when training as a member, like the better gardening XP on Wizard101 for members. I have seen the small pet/dog houses that are great for decorating, but I think there could actually be a one like that (as small as it already is) you can press 'X' and a great big pet arena or area is. Similar to the 'Giant Fish Bowl' in Wizard101.

Thanks,
-Abigail
YES! Some good looking, but stat-less, gear for stitching would be very welcome in the game. I hope they make it better looking than what's currently available in Wizard, however.

I've never purchased any of it except the guardian gear and I purchased that with gold. Nothing else was appealing to me.

What I've been doing is just stitching gear I liked as I leveled up but more options would be great.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
  • Cheaper (gold) houses that are smaller
  • Mounts where more than one person can rideeee (like in wizard)
  • Practice PVP system more like ranked PVP so it's easier and faster to find an opponent

Quick Melody Nightngale, Lvl 30 Swash

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
One thing that has always bothered me about this game was that there isn't the option to have a plain flag with no symbols and just one color. I really want to have normal white sails on my boat or black sails to make the black pearl or red sails for the queen anne's revenge ( though the closest you would get in this game is queens revenge or the anne's revenge if any of those names were possible). Or better yet have the flag atop the mast instead of the sails. I keep having to spend crowns changing my flag just to have different sails.

Ensign
Jan 29, 2014
LadyClockwork on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
buying mounts with gold. and giving the other classes mustang sally as well as el toro. I did an experiment between my swashbuckler and witchdoctor. The swashbuckler got WAY better companions!
- wicked scarlet
too true but you realize there is a cost to swashbucklers high attacks. they have to have lower health than the rest of us. though how do priviteers get higher health than the rest of us. all they do is heal and buff and their attacks are more on the meh level

Fearful Cassandra

Ensign
Jan 29, 2014
Michelle031962 on Jun 22, 2012 wrote:
For mounts I would like to see anything that has to do with water like dolphins, wales, sharks etc. Mounts decrease travelling time, so I think we need them. Pets don't have to be but I guess any water animal will do including some parrots. I don't know what kind of ships you have in mind, but some "speedier" motorized ships would be nice. Maybe you can use any motorized power equipment instead of pets or mounts or you can come up with a water repelling back packs instead of mounts.
I believe I read somewhere that you don't want to have the ability with teleporting in the Pirates game. I really do wish you would reconsider this. I'd like to teleport back and forth to my home instead of having to travel "for ever" with my ship. I also like to mark my spot so I can teleport back. This comes in handy when you have no life/mana left after battles and have to go fill up. In any way, if you don't, I would like to see a home station in every area we travel that includes the ability to train our talents and purchasing better equipment no matter what our level is.
Cross training talents should be easier and not be limited to certain classes that includes wearing of outfits and weapons. I know I complaint about this before, just bear with me.
A lot of people are scared of water because of sharks etc and because they can't see what is underneath them. Some dungeons could be just like that: dark and scary, a lot of blind spots with booby-traps and hidden enemie attacks .... to keep the blood pressure up and going.
Also, boss fights should be more like the Wizard101 aeras e.g. in the Waterworks, Avalon, Golem tower or Marleybone towers. They have tricks up their sleeves that keep you on your toes.
That's it for now, I'll be back with more .......
in wizard101 some pets as babies have talents that gives cards to the owners. how about that in p101 as babies without training them they give you talents. also the musket gear is horrible, unlike the other classes they give out talents like a swash gear can give you a witchdoctor talent. its so hard to find gear like that. can there be places like in the tower of moo manchu that does that?

Ensign
Sep 21, 2015
I think companions should have more talking moments, I am a and have a blast watching Marchioness critical hit, but when it comes to Sarah Steele, I am bored. Even just a few lines or backstory's would make a improvement. I most often play ,, because the companions have a interesting personality. have Fan Flanders, but that's about it. have the best thing as Bonnie Anne, who should not even count because everybody gets her. Maybe it's because I am too low level to truly find the exiting companions for the other classes. But if I have fun with certain classes and not others, why bore myself to possibly eventually have some fun?

Oh, Maybe more off Boochberad and Gandrey besides the loading screen and tutorial. Maybe they could be secret trainers?

Speaking of witch the melee combat people ,,, should have more abilities to learn form secret trainers, especially , who outside of the secret trainer gets 1 epic besides Pirate and Elusive. Like maybe, second chance, or one I made up called Group Seige, where if in group combat, your powers do 2x the effect. Like calm the troops would do 100% mare will and if you were attacking you would be 50% more likely to criticaland did 2x damage.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
I think that having the option to bind at a life fountain or not would be useful. Sometimes I want to teleport back to a larger port because I need to talk to some NPC for a quest after I go to a smaller port to do something for them, but I end up binding to that port and I have to sail all the way back. I think this would be especially useful in longer/larger skyways. Or maybe I'm just lazy, hehe.

Quick Melody Nightngale Lvl 30

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Covenator1162 on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
just curious. any chance pirate101 may get a feature that will allow you to drop and share quests? I know wizard101 has something to this effect. long time player of both games. I don't think you can drop quests in wizard101 but im pretty positive you can share them. I would really like to see a feature added to pirate101 that allows players to not only share their quests with others like in wizard101 but also allow players to drop quests if they decide that they no longer wan to do a quest currently in their log book or if their book is full and they need to drop one for a more relevant one. just an idea. ty 4 listening and pillage on fellow pirates!
just a small after note to this previous post of mine. I 4got pirate101 already allows the sharing of quests. my bad on that one. but still think the ability to drop quests would be a useful, welcome and nice little touch for clearing quest log books if needed or removing confusing side quests or quests a player may choose not to do later. ty 4 listening and pillage on fellow pirates.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
The Crown Shop could use a few more booster packs in my opinion

Ensign
Aug 26, 2014
I would very much like to see a companion vendor, well maybe not so much a vendor maybe more like a recruiter, you know some guy you go to for recruiting crew members, maybe he could even get new "contacts" for you to recruit as you complete quests and maybe defeat certain enemies, he could maybe be in that cave in skull island that doesn't appear to be being used, maybe along with other unique "vendors"

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
not sure if this has been suggested b4 but something i would really like to see in pirates is a "buy back" function at all vendors which would allow us to buy back any item we sold. There have been to many times when i have accidentally sold something i did not want to sell and was stuck wishing i could get it back and wasn't so mindless/careless. a feature like this could save us pirates a lot of regret/disappointment if and when an item is accidentally or mindlessly sold or if we should change our minds about something we sold not realizing we may want or need it at a later time. tyvm 4 listening and considering our suggestions kings isle and to all fellow pirates, plunder on!

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
stitching ships for crowns or gold would be nice. Same concept as stitching clothes and weapons. Very few ships I like to use. I miss using the scrimshaw galleon. I used to use mine in Marlybone. dont mind getting boarded. Well if you could earn scrips by defeating the enemy ships by being boarded..now that would be nice. i dont like just blowing them up....sinking them...whatever

Community Leader
Two ideas for you -

I'd love to see the Manitcore as a mount. I feel it works well because it's not any special or unique character and I love the model. I would have it flying when idle.

I'd also like to see some form of organization for badges. Presently, I can't figure out how the organization within individual categories breaks down. It doesn't seem to be alphabetical or by world as far as I can see. Maybe a search function would be nice.

Thanks for your consideration!

Swordroll's Blog
https://www.swordroll.com/
Ensign
Dec 27, 2015
This message is in regards to a character that I feel deserves more credit.

Mustang Sally.

Fencer. El Toro's wife. There's a whole questline dedicated to finding her and bringing her back to Santo Pollo.

But then, why is she so underpowered?

I feel that Mustang Sally is (design wise) a very beautiful, elegant character with awesome epics. However, I feel that there is lots of potential that is going to waste, which I find hard to understand because she is so important to the story. She cannot be promoted even once, which is disappointing.

This is a request to give Sally a nice buff, maybe give her the ability to be promoted?

Thank you for your time and such an enjoyable game.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
It's a pretty late idea but on last years birthoween with all of the treats in the presents with gold and mounts I couldn't help but think why not have a little trick after all it's trick or treat not treat or treat. So I thought that those jack O lantern's would do a trick either turning the pirate into one of their companions, enemies, NPCS or, villains!! though not all tricks last so it would be temporary and would wear off when you get pulled in a battle.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Ahoy fellow pirates! Something i would like to see added to pirate101 is a way to communicate in the hatchery while in hatch screen with another player! So often while in hatch screen with another player i wish i could communicate with that player without having to exit hatch screen so that i can tell them which of their pets i would like after viewing them and vice versa as well as wishing i could communicate to them to switch pets, ask them to recycle through pets, which of my pets they would like and much more. If a chat box could be added to morph screen that would be great, or even some preset choices for communication while in hatching screen with another player. please consider adding something like this kings isle. would be a nice convenience and helpful when hatching whit another pirate. tyvm 4 listening.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
morning fellow pirates! something i would like to see added t pirate101 soon is trophies! Their is a spot in AH for trophies but no trophies to speak of in game or very little if at all. For example, Some possible trophies that could be added would be: moo tower completion trophy, regata dungeon trophies, scrip dungeon trophy, a trophy that has to do with each world given upon completion of each world, pvp trophies (for each rank above starter), pet battle trophies for wins/ranks, main/major boss defeat trophies (possibly miniatures of the bosses!). There are so many possibilities for trophies i'm surprised none have been added. Please consider this list and other trophies so that us pirates can display our great accomplishments and give us something worth displaying in our homes other then furniture.ty 4 listening and considering our suggestions kings isle. pillage on.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Monkey King: Why does this companion not get the same amount of epics and talents as other main characters such as Rat Beard and Bonnie Ann for example? I don't get it...Money King deserves equal power and attention as the a fore mentioned companions and other integral "main characters" in my opinion. Here is a list of some reasons why i believe this strongly:
(a) Monkey King is a main character for much of Mooshu and after, up to current end game, we see and hear from him a lot, as much as other main companions such as El Toro, Rat Beard, Bonnie Ann and others.
(b) Monkey King is a god! ( this one speaks for itself.) and finally
(c) Monkey King is a boss character, mini boss or otherwise, before we get him we must fight a pretty tough battle with him where he uses a duplicate power he does not retain for obvious reasons, this would make him op possibly if he kept this ability, unless the duplicates were along the lines of the skeletal warriors that a witch doctor can summon for their epic, the wall of skeletons spell.
For these reasons and more i believe Monkey King deserves some more love. Please consider giving monkey king the same amount of talent points, (16 currently), and epics of the same amount that any other main character such as the ones i mentioned above can get. tyvm for listening and please give this some serious consideration. Monkey King 4 ever.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Just a curiosity and something i would like added to prate101 if possible. I would like a way to keep track of my team wherever they may be, but especially if they are close but "lost". would it be viable and possible to add team-mate markers to maps so that we can actually see where our team members are at, possibly with players name attached to marker? just an idea that would allow me as ell as others more easily keep track of team mates. ty 4 listening and considering this idea.