Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
I had an idea about mounts being able to race against one another, but seeing as they have different speeds that would be unfair.

I think there should be a special companion that is unlocked after completing every main quest and side quest in world (Such as if you complete all the quests in Skull Island's 4 skyways, you could unlock a special new crown shop companion). Well now that I think of it, it doesn't have to be a companion... maybe something like an eyepatch? :P I like collecting those :D
A themed, collected eyepatch sounds good, especially now that we'll be able to stitch them.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
ad music to the pvp would also be good and epic music

Ensign
Aug 10, 2010
alexthersorcerer on Aug 13, 2012 wrote:
I was thinking about that P101 is ways better and realistical than W101 (which is pretty realistic) and I wondered why you can block a gunshot. Dodge is ok, pirates can do this, but blocking a gushot is like super ninja power. Not realistic.Also it would equil the scales for s against s. Think of it.
Thanks
Alex
I happen to agree with you on the shot blocking. If I could block a bullet it would be awesome and I would be a super ninja or super hero lol. Why is that one eyed jack that these pirates can block bullets?

Ensign
Nov 18, 2011
I think that there should be more booster packs in the game

- Wicked Antonio Everhart

Ensign
May 07, 2013
I have a idea on website https://www.pirate101.com/home

Make a pirates life background story have why the armada are attacking the pirates

-
Clumsy Taylor Jackson

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I have been reading all the posts about the new content and thats great but Im 50 and for obvious reasons I solo all the maps. I played all of wizards solo and do the same in pirates the one thing thats chaps me is group plunder chests thats gives other players some of whom dont play with courtesy towards others in the world more reason to jump in at the end of battle and snatch your plunder and they have been doing it alot recently Ive had to stop bording ships but they still steal the plunder by parking next to the ship Im fighting and picking up the floating cargo. This new system worrys me .Can you find a way to stop boarding after you have started combat.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
New packs? Doesn't have to include companions... could include pets or maybe even ships?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
demonic47 on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
I have been reading all the posts about the new content and thats great but Im 50 and for obvious reasons I solo all the maps. I played all of wizards solo and do the same in pirates the one thing thats chaps me is group plunder chests thats gives other players some of whom dont play with courtesy towards others in the world more reason to jump in at the end of battle and snatch your plunder and they have been doing it alot recently Ive had to stop bording ships but they still steal the plunder by parking next to the ship Im fighting and picking up the floating cargo. This new system worrys me .Can you find a way to stop boarding after you have started combat.
Well if it will make you feel a little better, in a ship broadside fight they cannot touch your plunder unless they helped sink it and if they did NOT help sink it they cannot touch it. If they did help, whoever picks up the plunder does not matter, all ships share equally in identical spoils. The fighting system too has been changed to help if you have joiners, the more that help fight pirates will outnumber the bad guys so having help.......well .....helps. Any late jumper inners don't really steal YOUR plunder, you share in identical drops.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
sped76 on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I happen to agree with you on the shot blocking. If I could block a bullet it would be awesome and I would be a super ninja or super hero lol. Why is that one eyed jack that these pirates can block bullets?
Ratbeard can do that. He never dodges, only blocks. It looks way more realistic with his tier4 sword.

Ensign
Apr 23, 2013
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
every class gets every companion but not with the magnithesent seven please or we will be full of companions that also means the side quest companions for all

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Well if it will make you feel a little better, in a ship broadside fight they cannot touch your plunder unless they helped sink it and if they did NOT help sink it they cannot touch it. If they did help, whoever picks up the plunder does not matter, all ships share equally in identical spoils. The fighting system too has been changed to help if you have joiners, the more that help fight pirates will outnumber the bad guys so having help.......well .....helps. Any late jumper inners don't really steal YOUR plunder, you share in identical drops.
Im sorry I must have been seeing things when they park next to the ship Im fighting and as soon as it dies they bolt out and change realms leaving me with no plunder.I would not be here If they were not able to take it Ive been playing for a long time I know when Ive been jacked for loot. Sorry

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
demonic47 on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
Im sorry I must have been seeing things when they park next to the ship Im fighting and as soon as it dies they bolt out and change realms leaving me with no plunder.I would not be here If they were not able to take it Ive been playing for a long time I know when Ive been jacked for loot. Sorry
Wow I have never seen that happen and it must be a bug. I am sure it is never intentional for someone to grab all the loot. It is supposed to be shared. Perhaps mentioning it in the Bilge Pump section so they can look into it.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
demonic47 on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
its possible that through your sarcastic arrogance, you may be right. most likely, they did attack or attempt to attack the ship you were fighting, and yes, they probably got some loot. BUT. you get the same loot regardless of any other players. if you were gonna get 100 gold coins, but someone else joined in the fight, you STILL get a hundred gold coins. please avoid future . . . unpleasantness in topics you don't fully understand.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Im sorry for the rant I just had to make a point .

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I just have to say I love this game .I love everything about it from the companions to the way it all plays out in combat and to the storyline Its great .Im afraid all the changes at one time are going to kill the game I love.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
clockworkAngelPrin... on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
Make a rogue's gallery for Finn Dorsal
x1000. Also throw him another promotion.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
I'm almost positive that is at least someone suggested this before in the sea of comments on this thread but I'll go ahead anyway.

Certain bosses(like storyline finale bosses) should have an optional hard mode. The hard mode sigil will be red and it will formed a circle with the other sigil for space purposes.

Hard mode could be something like: all enemies having higher levels with more epics. It could be even more tougher by having enemies use abilities like the enemies in Sato's tower on Mooshu.

Along with buffing up the bosses, some of them should have a different defeat rule. For example, to defeat General Tso, first you need to weaken him to half health before he put on his shield. He will call for reinforcements for backup. Then players must threaten the chicken which causes Tso to drop his shield. However, once he drop his shield, he'll automatically heal to the maximum and become enraged, dealing more damage to the player. Finally, players must defeat General Tso in order to win the battle

The rewards for completing a hard run is a better chance of getting rare or exclusive loot and a few unique loot that you can only get from completing a hard mode dungeon. The unique loot could be "superior" equipment which has better stats than the original stats and/or more abilities or epics.

Development will save a ton by reusing art work and high-level players will have another end-game activity. Win-win?

Ensign
Dec 25, 2008
I was wondering if Kingsisle is ever gonna give out copies of Marco Pollo's Map in the mail again because I really want one? I also read that only the people who gave there address on their account got one, I checked and my shipping address is on my account, but I didn't get one.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Please let Moo Manchu be available as a companion. You can obtain him by defeating him 25 times. (the same way you obtain Eep op ork ah-ah, Gornando, Bosun Budd, etc...)

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
1: I would like to see a Ki-ren pet.

2: To be able to stitch ship items. Only Anchor's, Cannon's and wheels. Those are what can personalise and characterise your ship the most, I think.

3: More lenient ,stitching weapons. Ex: Shooy to Shooty/Smashy. Share's Title. also Stitch over weapon with ability spells

4: Offer a Captain quarters on ships. No decorating. Ship themed. Ship equipment bank access only and organised by ship origins, and Any ship items. Friends can use ship bank only if invited to group. Quarters can only be accessed if docked. or Anchored. Also has a viewable porthole. or Windows that work.

5: Certain Crown companions and or Bundle companions. After being purchased have a option to clone them only once for 100k or 150k Gold. ,after cloning can only be moved once. Goronado and eep opp orka not included. and other companions earned by badges not allowed.

6: If you are going to raise sharktooth frigate. should offer new ,higher pirate drops in marleybone.

7: Could it be possable to ride a pet after it is full grown? all in one, I would love to ride a Armadillo

8. New weapon, Whip, or Dual Whips, classified as Slashy or slashy/smashy

Those are my ideas for now, Thanks

*{]Whiffy Lucas Burke[}*

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
CatGirlAlena on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if Kingsisle is ever gonna give out copies of Marco Pollo's Map in the mail again because I really want one? I also read that only the people who gave there address on their account got one, I checked and my shipping address is on my account, but I didn't get one.
I got lucky, my girlfriend gave me hers. she never play's pirates and is not even registered, only on W101.

I have been since day one.

???????

Yes Yes agreed. new pollow maps

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
A place to put eyepatches on display at your house, to show off your collection!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
What about, raise the drop rate of Moo Manchu's wand. PLEASE! It's been TWO weeks, I am desperate.

Ensign
Jan 22, 2009
I think it would be cool, in broadside battles that people on your ship could grab a cannon and help you fight. There are so many times that we have to go to a port and each grab our own ships when we could just engage and all of us fight. Maybe the cannons have a lessor degree of damage but you would still get credit for the quest and nautical points.