Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 07, 2009
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I really want something to do when im on my friends ship other than collecting tokens. Maybe some sort of cannon other players can control that we can control. That way i can actually feel like im helping a lot. even when im collecting tokens it just feels like im useless on his ship. -Jasonbigdog

Ensign
Mar 07, 2009
Michelle031962 on Jun 22, 2012 wrote:
For mounts I would like to see anything that has to do with water like dolphins, wales, sharks etc. Mounts decrease travelling time, so I think we need them. Pets don't have to be but I guess any water animal will do including some parrots. I don't know what kind of ships you have in mind, but some "speedier" motorized ships would be nice. Maybe you can use any motorized power equipment instead of pets or mounts or you can come up with a water repelling back packs instead of mounts.
I believe I read somewhere that you don't want to have the ability with teleporting in the Pirates game. I really do wish you would reconsider this. I'd like to teleport back and forth to my home instead of having to travel "for ever" with my ship. I also like to mark my spot so I can teleport back. This comes in handy when you have no life/mana left after battles and have to go fill up. In any way, if you don't, I would like to see a home station in every area we travel that includes the ability to train our talents and purchasing better equipment no matter what our level is.
Cross training talents should be easier and not be limited to certain classes that includes wearing of outfits and weapons. I know I complaint about this before, just bear with me.
A lot of people are scared of water because of sharks etc and because they can't see what is underneath them. Some dungeons could be just like that: dark and scary, a lot of blind spots with booby-traps and hidden enemie attacks .... to keep the blood pressure up and going.
Also, boss fights should be more like the Wizard101 aeras e.g. in the Waterworks, Avalon, Golem tower or Marleybone towers. They have tricks up their sleeves that keep you on your toes.
That's it for now, I'll be back with more .......
There actually is a parrot mount, i have it. the only thing is that in order to get it you must buy a bundle in the start of the game.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
How about having the team up option available to those who have the Smugger's Arena?

Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
Pandowdy on Mar 12, 2012 wrote:
Put pet shops in with some pets that you can only get in Pirate101, like a pet purple yumyum fruit and storm shark pups and parrots. Also, maybe a mount shop with a few Batacuda and flying fish mounts in it. Yes, I'm sure that someone would go into the Vortex of Doom just to get a few storm shark cubs. There are people that would do that even if I don't know them.
not sure if it is just me but pure genius

carless David Underhill lv 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jjkrooger on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
not sure if it is just me but pure genius

carless David Underhill lv 65
Welcome to the message boards David. It's great to see we have another encouraging Marauder in our midst.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Can you please get rid of/make time shorter for bed rest it gets annoying waiting 4 HOURS for one companion to come back with a penalty of so long or change it so not all the enemies attack not just one companion and kill them? Because I don't think I am the only one who gets frustrated questing after max level you have enough varieties of companions to choose from that should be maxed or close to even at level 59 on my witchdoctor I don't feel it is fair making us wait so long or pay so much.

Ensign
Jan 29, 2014
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
i have an idea plz add wizard city in p101

Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
loserurs on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
yeah that sounds like a pretty cool idea like the pirate wizard crossover in the boxes event in wizard101

Ensign
Sep 28, 2014
Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
loserurs on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
I see Bartleby in the 5 million statue in the middle on top

Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
Since we have ships in Pirate101 why don't you make a ship dungeon to get bunch of good scrip at the end of the dungeon for Squid Viscous to make him happy and in the black market we can have lottery machine to spend our gold to get more scrip.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
i have a idea, put a teleport button to the bazzar, it probably would be easier to teleport there.

Ensign
Jan 29, 2014
on sierra's note i wonder if that can happen?

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Those of you who play Skylanders Trap Team may notice the game has specific villains that appear as normal enemies again and again except when facing the boss one. Doom Raiders are only seen once, and they are the most powerful kind of villains. Kaos is the most powerful of all. So, speaking of power and villains, I had one thing on mind. Should Pirate101 have villains? I mean, of course, there are bad guys and bosses, but villains are a different thing. In Skylanders Trap Team, The villain is introduced when you approach him/her. So I decided that Pirate101 should have villains and the players will know they are villains because they are introduced when you approach them. For example, in Skylanders Trap team, there is a chapter called: Midnight Mansion. The goal is to defeat Nightshade and restore the darkness so the mansion can be in peace. When you approach Nightshade, he says: "You're persistent, I have to give you. But I'm afraid I'll have to add some little drubbing here. Engage!" He then flips onto a rising platform, and says: "The name's Nightshade, by the way, the sneakiest thief in all of Skylands. Ta!" Then, a voice introduces him: "Nightshade." In Pirate101, the plot should be the same, but different villain, different talking before battling, and different look. There is no trapping in Pirate101, except when you defeat a villain, like Nightshade, the voice comes again and says: "Nightshade defeated." Note that when you defeat a villain in Pirate101, the other enemies that assist the villain are automatically defeated, just like in Skylanders Trap Team, where a shockwave is sent knocking all enemies back, but no shockwave in Pirate101. Just automatic defeat to the other enemies. That is my idea.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I went to the black market and checked out the pirates retreat cabin add on 25000 script if I remember right really nice room add on to here's the problem there is no way I will ever get that much script I'm old and spend all day on here and there is no way I'll ever have that much I could grind till I'm 90 and I may have enough maybe I really don't hold out much hope of living that long being disabled and having more problems with my health than I can count. Here is my proposal give us the option to trade up gold for scrip that's all I want. thanks.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
My idea for a new pvp/player vs player area can be a dark maze, where you have to get a flag in the middle of the maze, and there will be multiple pvp sigil in the maze because when you win a pvp match you can get a spot to light up for your team to see closer towards the flag in the middle. This maze can be called the Dark Deeps Flag Maze. When you lose a match you will go back to the beginning of the maze.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Koragha on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
I'd love if we could place some of our companions in our house and even give them orders to do stuff around the house (when there is something more to do).

And for housing if there could be some system implemented that would allow us to have treasure chest and then traps... and other pirates could come and battle through our house to get to our treasure?

Or it doesn't even have to be a house thing.. I'd think it be awesome to just have a user created dungeon kind of like that users treasure cove... :)
Ahoy, there! One part of your idea has been granted! In the new update, you can put Companions in your house, and the other part, in the update a few months ago, is not exactly as you thought, but you can give them orders in the companion roster to search for gold, gain xp for your pirate, and other things. That is the reply for the first part of your idea. The second part, the Skullrock Stronghold has not any traps, but a battle simulator just in the room before the Kraken. It also has treasure, but it is fake, as there is also no traps or things guarding it. The third part, however, you can't create a house, unfortunately, but there is now a cove deed. It is called Smuggler's Cove. It is huge and easy to decorate...I hope. Well, good luck out there!

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
theprivateer12345 on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
i have a idea, put a teleport button to the bazzar, it probably would be easier to teleport there.
A teleport button to the Bazaar? Well, it is home to the Black Market, so that would help.

Ensign
Oct 11, 2010
A way to dye your ship equipment after you change your flag. My sails are blue and white but my figurehead is still purple and red.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
wacklesnap on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
A way to dye your ship equipment after you change your flag. My sails are blue and white but my figurehead is still purple and red.
Hello Dog Lover, welcome to the message boards.
You can change your ship equipment colors, well most of them you can. There is a ship dye and ship name change vendor on the skull island docks. Make a right turn and he is on the right.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
so i have this idea that when you get to max lvl there is a dungeon where you can fight your class trainer and see if you can beat them then if you beat them they would join your crew . please take this idea into consideration.

Ensign
Jul 09, 2014
How about putting in a quest finder like in Wizard 101? Particularly for high level pirates who may have missed some side quests. It is a big drag / time sucker to go back and find them. PLEASE :)

Ensign
Feb 13, 2010
hmm i wish that with this new advance pet system each level our pet would get one more percent of a chance to join the battle i hate having an amazing pet that only has a 20% chance of joining

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Practical Gorman W... on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
Those of you who play Skylanders Trap Team may notice the game has specific villains that appear as normal enemies again and again except when facing the boss one. Doom Raiders are only seen once, and they are the most powerful kind of villains. Kaos is the most powerful of all. So, speaking of power and villains, I had one thing on mind. Should Pirate101 have villains? I mean, of course, there are bad guys and bosses, but villains are a different thing. In Skylanders Trap Team, The villain is introduced when you approach him/her. So I decided that Pirate101 should have villains and the players will know they are villains because they are introduced when you approach them. For example, in Skylanders Trap team, there is a chapter called: Midnight Mansion. The goal is to defeat Nightshade and restore the darkness so the mansion can be in peace. When you approach Nightshade, he says: "You're persistent, I have to give you. But I'm afraid I'll have to add some little drubbing here. Engage!" He then flips onto a rising platform, and says: "The name's Nightshade, by the way, the sneakiest thief in all of Skylands. Ta!" Then, a voice introduces him: "Nightshade." In Pirate101, the plot should be the same, but different villain, different talking before battling, and different look. There is no trapping in Pirate101, except when you defeat a villain, like Nightshade, the voice comes again and says: "Nightshade defeated." Note that when you defeat a villain in Pirate101, the other enemies that assist the villain are automatically defeated, just like in Skylanders Trap Team, where a shockwave is sent knocking all enemies back, but no shockwave in Pirate101. Just automatic defeat to the other enemies. That is my idea.
I wasn't quite sure when I began reading (mostly because I do not play Skylanders), but this turned out to be a very interesting idea! Good work!

- Jack