Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Well I was thinking that a pirate when they level up should be able to boost the attack points on their weapon. That way they may not have to go to the store so much and buy a new one... especially if it's the only one that will help them at all... and they think that the weapon is sooo ugly. Because if their weapon leveled up with them they would be able to keep using the weapons that they really loved the look of. Because now I think that I have the cutest weapon in the world at Mooshoo but it doesn't really get me through some tough battles so I end up alternating between about three or four weapons so I'll use the most effective one on bosses and the others depending on their strength.

Remember, this is just an idea!

Lindsey lvl 44

Ensign
Jun 04, 2010
I have noticed that we are unable to buy better weapons after level 60 which in my opinion is pure boneswack. Also I had a few ideas for promotions for certain characters as well. Here they are.

Character/Promotion

Batacuda-Sky Gar
Chicken Miner- Chicken Foreman
Crab Hermit- Crab Shaman
Gracie Conrad- Master Engineer
Lost Ranger- Skeletal Swordslinger
Crokagator- Ancient Crokagator
Madclaw- Ancient Bloodbat
Mustang Sally- Mustang Hero
Nadya- Mustang Fortune Singer
Shiruku Neko- Grandmaster Cat Ninja
Nurse Quinn- Chicken Field Doctor
Catbeard- Cat Pirate Captain

Well what do you think? Let me know.Later.
PIRATES FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
I was thinking that we should be able to sell our golden doubloons to get more money. I know a friend that really needs some money to buy a house but she doesn't have a membership so she can't go anywhere except the free to play area's to get more money (and these area's give like 20 gold each). Also if we are stuck with a doubloon that requires level 45 or above and you are only about level 4 we also need to sell those. The less valuable doubloons will sell from the 150's to the 300's and the really valuable will be from the 450's and above.

Just an idea!
Lindsey lvl 46
Erin lvl 3
Amber lvl 2
Kelly lvl 12
Monica lvl 12
Saffron lvl 4

Ensign
Jun 01, 2009
Companion idea! How cool would it be if there was a companion duo, and not like Bill Peacock and Canary Jane where the two come together, but actually fight together as in take up on space in a fight, share a health and weapon power! All stats would be the same as a regular companion (no super high health or weapon power), just the graphics and animations would be different for a new interesting twist on companions! As far as specific companion ideas I was thinking either a big guy and a small guy that sat on his shoulder (Manatee/Shrimp?) or maybe just twins (monkeys, cats) What do you guys think?

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
Gaspar Gunwale on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:
Companion idea! How cool would it be if there was a companion duo, and not like Bill Peacock and Canary Jane where the two come together, but actually fight together as in take up on space in a fight, share a health and weapon power! All stats would be the same as a regular companion (no super high health or weapon power), just the graphics and animations would be different for a new interesting twist on companions! As far as specific companion ideas I was thinking either a big guy and a small guy that sat on his shoulder (Manatee/Shrimp?) or maybe just twins (monkeys, cats) What do you guys think?
That's a really good idea Gaspar

Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
Have you considered to make Wizard City a world in P101 or Skull island on W101???

It would be so cool

Ensign
Jun 25, 2012
i think they should add more weapons, companions, and a few more classes if that is possible
also i would like to see a quest from your class trainer, to go to a specified world for your class where you could get special gear made just for your class that gives a little more damage than usual damage and 2 attacks heals buffs whatever from your trainer. these don't mean nefarious 5. and I have to say. stronger weapons please. because I work so hard getting items that do 10 damage. the best I have is 225 (nefarious knives) and I think their 50/50 on weapon power. Also I've had problems with stitching weapons. if you can make there a way or tell me how to stitch weapons that would help. and Make the nefarious 5 items less rare. I rarely get their items and people want the Items. this is a lot to ask but do as much as you want. I would like there to be a party house (birthday parties, thanksgiving, etc.) more houses and housing items. Me and a friend of mine have been talking
and we want a way to get an "Armada ship" and upgrade worlds to be full. more areas to explore. and a place where you can just make friends. there is some ideas. thank you.

Ensign
Apr 18, 2014
Here are the ideas I've got, not necessarily in preferred order:

1. I think it would be nice to have the option to change the weather effects and time of day at your house.

2. I would like to see more mini-games

3. I would like to be able to change my flag design and sail colors.

4. I would like to see more class themed items.

5. I would like to see a larger variety of houses.

6. ???

7. Profit!

If I get any more idea's I'll let you know. Thanks for keeping in touch with us pirates.

Ensign
Mar 26, 2013
PLEASE give swasbucklers the most companions, because my privateer cant get passed summer palace!
but please please give buccanners, swashs, witchs, and privs a free fin dorsal: ex for quest.

Name: Sneaky fins
level cap: 65 and MUST DONE ALL SIDE QUESTS AND AND AND! YOU MUST HAVE THE BEST CHUM BADGE EQUIPPED OTHERWISE THE QUEST WONT APPEAR!
goals: go to destroyed avalanch, destroy possesed deacons(they are the same as normal deacon but more health and can summon (HENCHMEN), find boochbeard, recruit scrapped armada battle angel (it should of been better than all armade together, but they gave up on it and scrapped him), rescue gandry, find fin dorsal in the erebus,
defeat hammerhead shark level 101 and possesed fin dorsal level 102 (hammerhead sharks are his henchmen), fin says a good thing about you and thank yous and so on,,, recruit hammerhead shark (ARMY, its one companion that is not under your control, but can summon a HUGE HUGE army!( this will be good in the next level/ next worlds) fight rooke and ALL of the armada, survive troggies bombs, find fins cousin, kill hammerhead sharks who are keeping his cousin CALLED EAGER FINNY JACKSON, rescue fins baby, sacrifise any low leveled companion, defeat el dovados (el toro as an enemy), rescue child, find fins hand co- ordenation trainer, defeat mighty eagles, go to skull cave, blow up fins house/ his chamber?! ask vadima to forgive his sins, meet captain red, and captain hook, recruit those two, find fins corrupt soul, use it too find his un corrupted soul, defeat soul keepers, beg the flying dutchman (SPOILER captain gordon AND the rats in blood shoals will give him proof and beg him to let us take it!) AND FINALLY KEEP FIN AND THE 0A00ER HEAD SHAR2S AND NORMAL SHARKS!

SO PLEASE DO THIS IDEA!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Companions for the following races:

Banditoad
Robot (Armada)
Turkey

Banditoad Companion: WAS HOPPENIN?!
Me: I'm posting my idea of a Banditoad companion into the forums!
Banditoad Companion: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! SI!

Armada Trooper: Prepare to surrender for trespassing on restricted land!
Me: What if I put you into the game?
Armada Trooper: !!! Yeah....? As a companion? YES.

Turkey: You wouldn't serve me! You would have dinner with me!
Me: Actually, I have a better idea...

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
WAS HOPPENIN?!

Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
I have an idea about changing a little bit of how getting the Companions in Tribal Crew Pack and the Grizzly Beast Pack.

My suggestion is that when you get a Companion from the Card Packs, then I think it would be better to chose the Companion you want for your Pirate. Instead of opening the pack and immediately having the companion recruited, maybe there should be a box that pops up that shows all five companions, and you can hover over them to see there stats and the like, just as any other companion, then you click on one, then click choose or something to get that companion.

It would be good for people who want a curtain companion on their crew, or helping them get the companion that is best for their team. Like if you want a Companion with good durability, you can chose the Privateer Companion, Itzen Kaan. Want a Companion who can hit from afar? Chose the Musketeer Companion, Lemba Moonskull, or the Witchdoctor Companion, Chilam Bak.

How does that sound? Do you think it's a good suggestion?

-Sly Colin Voss, Lv.54 Musketeer

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
It would be better to have organs or pianos in the game that we can play or they have free play andit can be in the black market for the ship cabins the organ or piano has window so when you put it against a wall it can be the captian cabin windows or for houses -BLOODY TALON QUINN

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
We should be able to get some new companions like the tiger pirate or the shark pirates or just new companions in skull island or something- BLOODY TALON QUINN

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
Maybe we should get a boss for flotsam because it seems there is a uneven amount in thebosses and dugeons and i think it be neat to have a rotting fodder boss that some classes can get and his health should be 267 tp make ot a challenge and he should have three lvls before ye can get to him

Ensign
Nov 26, 2014
My idea is that there could be a 6th class, the Gold Miner class, I had found it on a website before and liked the details!

Trainer: Prospecter Zeke

Also it said they can earn he most gold after a battle!

So yeah, KingsIsle, if you could this it would be awesome.
And lastly I give credit to whoever made this fanmade class.

Brandon AshBurn out!!

Ensign
Nov 26, 2014
Along with the Gold Miner class idea, some intro stuff:
—————————————————————

Boochbeard: so how did ye end up in this brig?

"Crime: digging on armada territory"

Mr. Gandry: Ah, you must be a Gold Miner, your parents must of been rich!
—————————————————————

Well that's my idea on how the intro would work, reply if you like this idea!

Ensign
Jul 13, 2014
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Well lucy sterling should have different moves than sarah stele because I seen sarah stele moves and I have lucy sterling so yea

Ensign
Nov 26, 2014
TheSwashBucklerMas... on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
Have you considered to make Wizard City a world in P101 or Skull island on W101???

It would be so cool
Well when you traveling through worlds you can see a few worlds from W101 including, Wizard City, Krokotopia and more! So I like the idea

Ensign
Nov 26, 2014
WAIT, I forgot one tiny detail to Gold Miners!

They prefer "Diggy" weapons such as, pickaxe, shovels and what not, anyway, bye!!

Ensign
Nov 26, 2014
Oh also new name debate, which do you like for this class idea I posted earlier:

Gold Miner (original name) or Prospecter (name I came up with about 2 minutes ago )

Tell me which you think is better!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1312Kirby on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
Oh also new name debate, which do you like for this class idea I posted earlier:

Gold Miner (original name) or Prospecter (name I came up with about 2 minutes ago )

Tell me which you think is better!
Prospector, cause then you are not limited to just gold hunting.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2014
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the vote!

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
What about expressions when the characters talk.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
I'd say I like prospector the best.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Can we have some person who can come maybe in Skull Island that we have to find who comes weekly maybe 3 days at a time selling cool and goodies for all classes that can be either for ships gear new companions for scrip maybe 5000 for the best and we could get a rare weapon from each weapon class (slashy, smashy, stabby, etc...) also can we go into cabins when ship is in skyway would help rather than have to be docked to use. Maybe an extra world like Wintertusk and seasonal events like we have Halloween could ya throw in a big Christmas tree and gifts around the spiral. Crafting and trapping like fish, crabs you put traps down come back in awhile and claim, scuba diving? Thank you for this game :D
-Practical Kai Chamberlain Privateer