Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Companion would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Like how other people have said this I would absolutely love One-Eyed Jack to be a companion later in the game but as a Swashbuckler I don't think he's fit to be a Musketeer.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It beats me, I guess I'll go with Fin Dorsal to be added.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I think I would love to see a crocodile companion from krokatopia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A Harpy or Satyr from Aquila. If we can't have them through a quest, then please make them a crown shop item.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Ninja Phoenix123 on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
It would be so cool if we could have one of the Elite clockworks as a companion. Bishop could be for witch doctors, Rooke could be for Buccaneer's, Lady Elite could be for Swashbuckler's, Phule or possibly Kane could be for Privateers and Deacon could possibly be for Musketeers. (Yes obviously he was destroyed but maybe later in the game we'll have to rebuild him or even one of the other Elite's rebuild him too).
thanks for spoiling that real nice

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
anecorbie on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
A Harpy or Satyr from Aquila. If we can't have them through a quest, then please make them a crown shop item.
It's funny, I remember fighting Harpies for the first time and wondering/hoping someone would get them as a companion.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Polaris1055 on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
thanks for spoiling that real nice
What did I spoil? It's just an idea?

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
There are a bunch of cool ideas out there. Here are mine.

1. Polar bear from Polaris

2. Grizzleheim bear, wolf, or raven (depends on school)

3. Kroks from Krokotopia, or maybe manders

4. It'd be really cool if we could get a Wizard City companion

5. An armada companion

Fearless Michael

Daring Michael

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
I always wanted a witchdoctor seraph and siren type companion that use voodoo magic.

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
I would love to see a Napoleguin companion! Penguins and owls are my two favorite animals, so if I could get Napoleguin and an arctic owl companion from Polaris, I'd be very satisfied.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Honestly id like to see them give us a Bonnie Anne companion she would be amazing i bet :)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
If KingsIsle likes their brilliant references, than maybe...

SKULLZAR
Level 52 Turtle Warlord
---------------------------------
Turn the Tide
Vengeance Strike X2
Barrage
Kraken's Coils
Repel Boarders

And better, his promotion quest is called "Give Me A Fool And I'll Smash It!"

And to obtain him, you have to complete a quest called "Let's Go!"

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
Hunting for hilarious homages in Pirate101 since 2013.

Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
why not the one the only mordecia [sorry if i spelled it wrong]

Ensign
May 30, 2010
As much as I like Monkey King, I really wish that they would make class related celestial guardians. For Example

Monkey King-Swashbuckler
Friar Sand-Buccaneer
Dragon Prince-Witchdoctor
Pigsy-musketeer
I couldn't remeber the guy at subata temple-privateer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fluzzard2 on Mar 26, 2015 wrote:
As much as I like Monkey King, I really wish that they would make class related celestial guardians. For Example

Monkey King-Swashbuckler
Friar Sand-Buccaneer
Dragon Prince-Witchdoctor
Pigsy-musketeer
I couldn't remeber the guy at subata temple-privateer.
That would be Shunzang the Wise. And while I had hoped we would get other Guardians, I guess that they are too dedicated to their duties.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I would really want gortez but everyone realizes that you can get goranado who is the same as gortez. I would like all classes to be able to get argos because he was part of marco's crew! Why does only one class get him?

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
xXplayer5123Xx on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101
Eventually during our struggles against the Armada, it seems only logical that a few clockworks might suffer from crossed circuits or something and defect to our side. I would love a Dragoon or a Battle Angel as a companion. Maybe someone from Skull Island could even recover what's left of Rooke and put him back together and he could become a companion.

Ensign
May 30, 2010
Spiral Cowboy on Mar 27, 2015 wrote:
Eventually during our struggles against the Armada, it seems only logical that a few clockworks might suffer from crossed circuits or something and defect to our side. I would love a Dragoon or a Battle Angel as a companion. Maybe someone from Skull Island could even recover what's left of Rooke and put him back together and he could become a companion.
As much as everybody loves this idea KI has said a number of times that this isn't very likely to happen, but yah it would be great

Ensign
Feb 23, 2014
I would love to have blind mew as a companion.

lvl 15
lvl 4
(I'm new to the game)

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here some cool companions to add,

1.Thresher Shark- This would be a great addition to our crew, it comes in two class swashbuckler and bucanner. I would like to see how the tiger shark clan perform as a companion.

2.Ophidian Warrior- I would like to see one as a companion in action,received as either a bundle or Aquila 2 in a feuture arc story as a crown shop or side quest companion.

3.Guy Fox- I wonder if he would settle a score with his sister bonnie and join our crew ?

4.Medusa- This would been a great companion, maybe in a feuture update as a crown shop companion.

5.Typhon- This would be an awesome fire breathing version of the Ophidian Warrior, why not add this snake character in the crown shop ? I would like to command this character as a shipmate after promoting the magnificent 7.

So here are five companions in the wishlist.

Ensign
Apr 12, 2012
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Fluzzard2 on Mar 31, 2015 wrote:
As much as everybody loves this idea KI has said a number of times that this isn't very likely to happen, but yah it would be great
Actually they said that it will NEVER happen. Mew wants the Armada to always be the faceless, endless enemy, having one join you would go against that, and he has said multiple times it will never happen.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
Come on, am i the only one?
The one...
The only...
Boochebeard!!!

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
xXplayer5123Xx on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101
Some I Would Like To Get Added Are...

a GOOD Armada robot ;)

Any class trainer (when you get to max level)

Or maybe a dragon that rides on your shoulder, but still a companion

Erin

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Clumsy Sebastion L... on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
One word... GORTEZ!
You can get Gortez in the Crown Shop when you defeat him 25 times!!!