Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Companion would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Joe 101 on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
Hi, Cautious Joseph, level 9 Privateer, here. I would definitely say i want a Witchdoctor Mander Pit Fighter that you get from a hopefully added Krokotopia. You would be able to immediately promote him to Mander Gladiator.
I was thinking he was an orange Mander, named Salam Bengoli. After Mander Gladiator would be Mander Warrior. If you can already go to Krokosphinx Skyway and Pyramid of the Sun Skyway, you can make him a Mander Gladiator. To upgrade to Mander Warrior, you need Tomb of Storms Skyway, Krokosphinx Skyway, and Pyramid of the Sun Skyway. That's all
one problem. Krokotopia is not in pirate101. might be added, but there are many more interesting worlds. personally, i never liked the desert world.

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
CaptainAureus on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Are there any NPC characters in P101 that you would just love to have on your crew? For me the ones I want on my crew most are Gortez, a Clockwork Marine, Iago (I know I can buy him from the crown shop but I am saving them for elite ship parts) and the fox guy who you go to when you promote Bonnie Anne. BTW, can anyone tell me his name? I completely forgot.

Gortez is an awesome guy, he always knows what he's talking about and knows how to clear the battlefield quickly.

Clockworks look awesome and I am a clockwork/steampunk lover so having one would be really cool.

Iago looks like the definition of the word pirate. He is tough, powerful, rugged, handsome (yea I can't lie about that part XP) and looks like someone you should NEVER mess with.

The Fox guy who you go to for Bonnie Anne's promotion (I feel like a complete idiot for forgetting his name) looks awesome with those big brass magnifying glasses and he knows pretty much all there is to know about guns in the spiral and I bet he knows how to work them better than anyone else.

So those are the ones I would want to have most on my crew. What about you guys?

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
When I hear that fox guy (cant remember either ) and Bonnie Anne in the same sentence paragraph or whatever my mind starts yelling Fox Guy (acuatlly whatever his name is) and bonnie sitting in a tree etc. sorry for putting that up but i couldnt help it.

Ensign
Jun 08, 2010
The main thing that i want to see is all the Pirates that have a piece of the El Dorado map and also the whole clockwork family as well.

-Strong Sam Sharp lvl. 47

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
Clumsy Sebastion L... on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
One word... GORTEZ!
I love Gortez so much and Love his abilities he has to be one of the coolest characters in the game.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
I was reading throug the posts and I saw similar answers to my choice for a the next companion, but depending on the next world, which i think we can all agree is Marleybone, i have different choices. I really want to see that Polar Bear with that lance i saw him holding.

In all honosty I would really like to see more main story characters.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2011
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
You can allready get Mustand Sally
how deose u get mustang sally?

Community Leader
Bltzle47 on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
how deose u get mustang sally?
Either in the crown shop after you get El Toro or, if you are a swashbuckler, you get her along with El Toro near the end of Cool Ranch.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
One-Eyed Jack, as soon as I met him, was on my wishlist. Best character in the game, hands down.

Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
You may not remember him well, but Bert Finny! He's really good (especially during the Ensign Emmett promotion ). He gets double relentless, double blade storm and cheap shot! He's the Cutthroat you fight in Cutthroat Bay!

~Austin Laveer, Level 18, Privateer

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
xXplayer5123Xx on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101
1. A human companion

2.A redcoat

3. Every type of marleybone companion

and that it i addicted to marleybone lol

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
theprivateers on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
you can get Gortez as a companion. You just need to defeat him 25 times.
Did you?

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
I think Phule(The jester clockwork) would be a very cool companion.

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
I'm always in favor of more companion, but only after they allow us to better manage the ones we have (i.e. abolish (or at least change/adjust) the so-called "randomness", not force us to use in-game resources to "train" them and allow us to "unequip" them so we travel with a smaller crew) or flat out refuse to accept them on our crew.

That said, the only companion I want added is Egg Foo Young, coolest looking duck ever.

Oh, and the Brass Monkey as long as he says "I curse your name!" every time he takes damage in battle.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
Ninja Pig
One Eyed Jack
Iron Monkey
Screech

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Quiet Robert on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
Ninja Pig
One Eyed Jack
Iron Monkey
Screech
Skreech would be an awesome companion

Ensign
Jun 09, 2011
zenkidkailen on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
I ran a wiki search for women pirates and some of the names just begged to be companions.
Sadie the Goat who got the nickname from headbutting people when she robbed them, if that's not a perfect buccaneer companion, What is?
Charlotte Badger Often considered the first australian woman to take up piracy.
The Red Lady, That name is just cool.
And since we span several cultures in the game maybe someone like Annie Oakley or Belle Starr
Or a bull conquistador named Cabeza de Vaca, who's name means head of a cow, and was actually a real person.
I want belle star because i'm her decendant

Luke Ashburn lvl 32 buccaneer

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
A fox swashbuckler, buccaneer, which doctor, and privateer would make my life O_O
all of them separately of course
unless you can make a super companion.......
okay THAT would make my life

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
ladyFelix on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
A fox swashbuckler, buccaneer, which doctor, and privateer would make my life O_O
all of them separately of course
unless you can make a super companion.......
okay THAT would make my life
Id like a...
.kraken pet/ companion
. arctic fox version of bonnie anne named mary jane ( could unlock her in polaris or something)
. a make - a- companion - creator where you can make up to like 2 or something
. a mustang sally with different skin and hair ( mustang Liz)
. a mouse fencer only like a musketeer with pistols.. picture sarah steel with double barreled pistols :)

thats all. Wicked Scarlet, 42 witchdoctor

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
LadyClockwork on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
Id like a...
.kraken pet/ companion
. arctic fox version of bonnie anne named mary jane ( could unlock her in polaris or something)
. a make - a- companion - creator where you can make up to like 2 or something
. a mustang sally with different skin and hair ( mustang Liz)
. a mouse fencer only like a musketeer with pistols.. picture sarah steel with double barreled pistols :)

thats all. Wicked Scarlet, 42 witchdoctor
sick! :D

although foxes are my fav animals I love the musky mouse idea! Except I would like a boy fox companion for once lol

maybe a gunslinger boy fox?
or buccaneer that would be amazing

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
A Captain Blood companion would make my day. Just think how cool it would be to have him follow you around and fight with you all the time.

Ensign
Nov 16, 2012
I think there should be a rhino cherecter that charges at its enemy's

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
coolster50 on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
I thin Nurse Quinn should promote to Doctor Quinn btween lvls 30 and 40 and upgrade rouse to rally and learn regroup.
THAT would make my day. Also I would like it if she actually attacked like a witchdoctor instead of a buccaneer.
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
Something that could be really interesting are some companions that aren't entirely under your control and are occasionally obnoxious (Like doctor Smith in Lost in space.) They'll follow instructions sometimes, but will occasionally just do something else.

Ensign
Jul 09, 2010
Sierra Starsong on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Since I first met him I've wanted One-Eyed Jack as a companion.
Yes, my dearest hope is that eventually I'll earn One-Eyed Jacks loyalty and skill. I also hope he's not to be exclusive to one class, so all my characters can get him.

I don't know how we could sway him to leave the bar-tending business, though.

'Course Bonnie Anne seems content to live a double life. No matter what level we are, if we go back to the spot we first met her - she's still there ready to help any new guys she can.

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
You can allready get Mustand Sally
Yes you can get sally, but im pretty sure only swashbuckler and privateer only