Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Companion would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i really like one-eye jack!

Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
Shiningfantasia on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
I was wondering when someone would mention him.

Catbeard and Ratbeard would look fantastic together on the battlefield.

There is a certain monster I would love to see as a companion. I was a little disappointed when I was unable to find it in the crown shop after a certain point in Cool Ranch.

That is the hornet. How cool of a companion would that be?
ARE YOU OUT OF UR MIND? Catbeard and Ratbeard hate eachother! On the battlefield they would just try to kill eachother instead of the enemies!
But it be good if we had Catbeard

Ensign
May 06, 2012
theprivateers on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
you can get Gortez as a companion. You just need to defeat him 25 times.
Woah sweeeeeeet!! I have been wanting Gortez so long on all my people. I am now going there on my musketeer to take on this challenge XD. Thanks for the info.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
CutlerBeckett on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
ARE YOU OUT OF UR MIND? Catbeard and Ratbeard hate eachother! On the battlefield they would just try to kill eachother instead of the enemies!
But it be good if we had Catbeard
dat true

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
1. Moo Manchu
2. Calico Jake
3. Deacon
4. Wharf rat rake
5. Captain blood

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
I would love to see a few companions added:

1. The judgement
2. Efreet
3. Gnome
4. Treant
5. Woolly mammoth

I like these because their some of my favrote creatures in the games, wizard101 and pirate101, and also I just love how they look.

Ensign
Feb 04, 2013
I would love to see Kane added to the Crown Shop or even a hidden quest (he just sounds invincible ) or Deacon, Rooke,Queen,Bishop, or Philp, But mostly Kane and please make him somewhat cheep.

Thanks

Ensign
Feb 04, 2013
I would love to see Kane as a companion purchased in either the crown shop or as a hidden quest (he just sounds invincible) or Deacon as Musketeer,Rooke as Buccaneer,Queen as,Bishop as Witchdoctor,or Phule as Witchdoctor, but mostly Kane as Swashbuckler.

Kane 6500, Queen 6000, Rooke 5000, Deacon 4000, and both Bishop and Plule 3000.

Thanks

Brave Cyrus Jackson LV17

Ensign
Oct 01, 2011
Lordfirepaw327 on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
I would love to see Kane as a companion purchased in either the crown shop or as a hidden quest (he just sounds invincible) or Deacon as Musketeer,Rooke as Buccaneer,Queen as,Bishop as Witchdoctor,or Phule as Witchdoctor, but mostly Kane as Swashbuckler.

Thanks

Brave Cyrus Jackson LV17
I would like to have the mooshu emperor as a companion, if they all worship him he must know how to handle a sword!

Fearless Caleb Hawkins a die hard buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
a female version of one-eyed jack! but would be called wooden-legg jane and she would be huge and ugly!!

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
Guys Kane deacon moo Manchu Phule almost killed you! But I believe rooke is being added a companion! So that may patch up a few holes in this thread

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
I think there should be more witchdoctors. I also think it would be cool to have a companion that looked like the pirates you are. Keep playing!

Name: Arthur Lanyard
Type: Musketeer
Level: 50

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Bltzle47 on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
how deose u get mustang sally?
when you get El toro (if your a swashbuckler)

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
battlwizard11 on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
I would love to see a few companions added:

1. The judgement
2. Efreet
3. Gnome
4. Treant
5. Woolly mammoth

I like these because their some of my favrote creatures in the games, wizard101 and pirate101, and also I just love how they look.
Those are spells not companions. if you want them go for a spell creature that's more of a person

Ensign
Nov 15, 2012
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
You can allready get Mustand Sally
You get Mustang Sally after you rescue her from Fort Elena in Port Regal.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2012
KittyKungFu on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
Catbeard!!!!!!!!!
I think you will get Catbeard as part of the main quest line in Marleybone when it goes live.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Lordfirepaw327 on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:

Thanks

Brave Cyrus Jackson LV17
I agree but it seems to me that you are underestimating witchdoctors.

Cunning Tanner Noble level 43

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
meow35 on May 10, 2013 wrote:
You get Mustang Sally after you rescue her from Fort Elena in Port Regal.
You get her when you get El Toro, but if you are not a swashbuckler you have to but with crowns.

Cunning Tanner Noble level 43

Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
Yes, you do get Catbeard. He's rather a handy crew member if he's talented correctly and his voicing and criticals are hilarious.

What I was seriously upset with was NOT having any opportunity to get one of the cat swashbucklers from Marleybone. Their sounds were amazing and I don't have a dual wielding swashbuckler on my crew. No, cancel that, I have the Ninja Cat and KI, what were you thinking? You get her and no talenting for her at all.

Every other crew member has had to be talented on addition but not the Ninja Cat. Why?

Sorry, sidetrack. Back to the cat swashbucklers in Marleybone. I couldn't even buy one.

Besides, having a "Cat in the Hat" would be an interesting addition to the game.

(For whoever asked, Bonnie Anne's brother is Guy Fox.)

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
Sierra Starsong on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Since I first met him I've wanted One-Eyed Jack as a companion.
Me also!

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
xXplayer5123Xx on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101
I would like to place gear on my main side kick companion. Limit it to just one companion though otherwise we will have balance problems. Funny how swash's with no gear out damage players with gear on. I want to do normal attacks with a whip for 5-600+ like my toro does hehe

A clone of my main character would be a neat companion :)

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Malistere he would be super powerful and awesome!

Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
troy542b on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
Malistere he would be super powerful and awesome!
Seriously? You're asking KI to put a character from a totally different game into this one?

Also, what would he be? He's a Death Wizard, not a pirate.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Stormy Autumn on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
Seriously? You're asking KI to put a character from a totally different game into this one?

Also, what would he be? He's a Death Wizard, not a pirate.
Yeah theirs no possible way that would ever happen if you think about it

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I would like to see medusa the gorgon as a companion because that would be really cool and she would be a witchdoctor .well that's all that I have to say .see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring level 40 witchdoctor