Party... in Wizard101.

1
AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
I recently started playing again, and finished Krokotopia (Been stuck there without a membership since 2011.) using crowns on my main wizard, Taryn Shield, level 24 Myth.
I really want to play Wizard101 as a multiplayer game instead of always being alone in it. (No, listening to my brother rant about fish getting away does not count.)
So, if anyone here plays Wizard, look for Taryn Shield on realm Wraith in Olde Town, next to the bear and the ship, on Friday the 25th, 6:00 PM Central Time.
So, a repeat:
WIZARD101
REALM WRAITH
FRIDAY
JULY 25
6:00 PM CENTRAL
OLDE TOWN
BALDUR GOLDPAWS
LOOK FOR TARYN SHIELD. I WILL BE WEARING A WHITE HAT AND A STORM DAGGER.
OK, and goodbye.

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
61
Kai Alcott on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
I recently started playing again, and finished Krokotopia (Been stuck there without a membership since 2011.) using crowns on my main wizard, Taryn Shield, level 24 Myth.
I really want to play Wizard101 as a multiplayer game instead of always being alone in it. (No, listening to my brother rant about fish getting away does not count.)
So, if anyone here plays Wizard, look for Taryn Shield on realm Wraith in Olde Town, next to the bear and the ship, on Friday the 25th, 6:00 PM Central Time.
So, a repeat:
WIZARD101
REALM WRAITH
FRIDAY
JULY 25
6:00 PM CENTRAL
OLDE TOWN
BALDUR GOLDPAWS
LOOK FOR TARYN SHIELD. I WILL BE WEARING A WHITE HAT AND A STORM DAGGER.
OK, and goodbye.
Wouldn't this post be better on the Wizard101 message boards? This is Pirate101.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
797
Kai Alcott on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
I recently started playing again, and finished Krokotopia (Been stuck there without a membership since 2011.) using crowns on my main wizard, Taryn Shield, level 24 Myth.
I really want to play Wizard101 as a multiplayer game instead of always being alone in it. (No, listening to my brother rant about fish getting away does not count.)
So, if anyone here plays Wizard, look for Taryn Shield on realm Wraith in Olde Town, next to the bear and the ship, on Friday the 25th, 6:00 PM Central Time.
So, a repeat:
WIZARD101
REALM WRAITH
FRIDAY
JULY 25
6:00 PM CENTRAL
OLDE TOWN
BALDUR GOLDPAWS
LOOK FOR TARYN SHIELD. I WILL BE WEARING A WHITE HAT AND A STORM DAGGER.
OK, and goodbye.
That is so weird! Last night I had the idea of having a Pirate101 party on Wizard101! I'll try to show up, but I might be late. Look for a level 53 Ice Wizard on a Bengal Tiger mount named Erica Unicornheart. (I was young when I made the account, okay?)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
wraithcaster on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
Wouldn't this post be better on the Wizard101 message boards? This is Pirate101.
He realizes that. He is trying to get playing pirates and their friends to also link up in the other side of the Spiral too.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
wraithcaster on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
Wouldn't this post be better on the Wizard101 message boards? This is Pirate101.
I can't post on those. Besides, when I tried talking to someone over there, they acted like their being a higher level made them better than me.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
271
For some reason I can't pot on the w101 forums either... anyways, I can't go- I'm on vacation until the 27th (my birthday, I'll be having a party then :D)

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
46
Kai Alcott on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
I can't post on those. Besides, when I tried talking to someone over there, they acted like their being a higher level made them better than me.
Yeah, organizing parties on the message boards is not nearly as common in Wizard101 as it is here.

I'll try to be there, but I'm not sure I can make it. Look for a Promethean Thaumagture named (no duh) Haley MoonHeart.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5494
Kai Alcott on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
I recently started playing again, and finished Krokotopia (Been stuck there without a membership since 2011.) using crowns on my main wizard, Taryn Shield, level 24 Myth.
I really want to play Wizard101 as a multiplayer game instead of always being alone in it. (No, listening to my brother rant about fish getting away does not count.)
So, if anyone here plays Wizard, look for Taryn Shield on realm Wraith in Olde Town, next to the bear and the ship, on Friday the 25th, 6:00 PM Central Time.
So, a repeat:
WIZARD101
REALM WRAITH
FRIDAY
JULY 25
6:00 PM CENTRAL
OLDE TOWN
BALDUR GOLDPAWS
LOOK FOR TARYN SHIELD. I WILL BE WEARING A WHITE HAT AND A STORM DAGGER.
OK, and goodbye.
Look for Katie Shield ( balance wizard, ) wearing a Pigswick uniform, red-brown hair, or Lewella Storm ( storm wiz ) with purple hair, wearing purple and green, I will try to be there.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
Olde Town is in the Free to play area.

And I'm a crowns player in Wizard, so I can't go anywhere except Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, and all of Wizard City except for Colossus Boulevard.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
797
Kai Alcott on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
I can't post on those. Besides, when I tried talking to someone over there, they acted like their being a higher level made them better than me.
Many people are pretty rude on Wizard101. I find it rather ironic that the Pirate community is much kinder than the Wizard community. I don't go on Wizard101 much for that reason.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5494
MistyDragon13 on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Many people are pretty rude on Wizard101. I find it rather ironic that the Pirate community is much kinder than the Wizard community. I don't go on Wizard101 much for that reason.
Well, Misty I actually met a very nice level 22 wizard this morning, I was playing my level 13 pyromancer in Colossus Blvd. And he stopped and offered help, I didn't need it but thanked him, and he asked me to friend him!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
Look. For a level 61 ice wizard named Genevieve emerald blossom
But friend Laura gold heart death wizard she has more room on her list she is level 5

Commodore
May 31, 2009
797
anecorbie on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Well, Misty I actually met a very nice level 22 wizard this morning, I was playing my level 13 pyromancer in Colossus Blvd. And he stopped and offered help, I didn't need it but thanked him, and he asked me to friend him!
There are always kind people in Wizard, I just seem to have bad luck finding them. I have a couple of friends on Wizard101, and they're always nice.

You know, I think I've seen one of your Wizards. The names sound familiar.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
Kai Alcott on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Olde Town is in the Free to play area.

And I'm a crowns player in Wizard, so I can't go anywhere except Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, and all of Wizard City except for Colossus Boulevard.
Add my house, my brother's house, my dog's house (No, my dog does not actually play Wizard101) and my sister's dorm (She doesn't play much) to that list, though. Houses are all free-to-play areas.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
krokotopia pirate on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
I might be able to go.
Good!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
NO! I am so, so sorry to anyone who came and left before 6:18. I forgot to check the time, and I am so, so so sorry. I WAS LATE.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
797
Well, I showed up about an hour late and had to resort to attempting to find the party. Kai, I saw you not once but three times! I tried to get your attention, but you flew off too fast...

Oh, and my Wizard (as I mentioned earlier in this thread) is an Ice Wizard named Erica UnicornHeart, and I ride a Bengal Tiger. Did you see me?

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
I forgot the party Because I'm in eastern
Sorry Kai

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
MistyDragon13 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
Well, I showed up about an hour late and had to resort to attempting to find the party. Kai, I saw you not once but three times! I tried to get your attention, but you flew off too fast...

Oh, and my Wizard (as I mentioned earlier in this thread) is an Ice Wizard named Erica UnicornHeart, and I ride a Bengal Tiger. Did you see me?
Aww too bad we missed you. We had great fun farming Krok bosses and in Cyclops lane. I was able to intro my highest and lowest wizzys. We will have to do this again. Wizards talking like Pirates is absolutely hysterical to watch.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
MistyDragon13 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
Well, I showed up about an hour late and had to resort to attempting to find the party. Kai, I saw you not once but three times! I tried to get your attention, but you flew off too fast...

Oh, and my Wizard (as I mentioned earlier in this thread) is an Ice Wizard named Erica UnicornHeart, and I ride a Bengal Tiger. Did you see me?
I think so. I saw someone on a Bengal Tiger in the commons. Was that you?
I'm sorry I didn't see you.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
797
Kai Alcott on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
I think so. I saw someone on a Bengal Tiger in the commons. Was that you?
I'm sorry I didn't see you.
It probably was me. I saw you in Ravenwood, coming out of Bartleby, and followed you to the Commons. Then you disappeared. I saw you again outside of the Dye Shop in the Shopping District, and you teleported somewhere. I couldn't type your name fast enough to grab your attention! Fault on my part, I guess.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
MistyDragon13 on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
It probably was me. I saw you in Ravenwood, coming out of Bartleby, and followed you to the Commons. Then you disappeared. I saw you again outside of the Dye Shop in the Shopping District, and you teleported somewhere. I couldn't type your name fast enough to grab your attention! Fault on my part, I guess.
I am sorry. It was my fault. I should have noticed your name, and remembered what people typed on the boards saying their names would be.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
797
Kai Alcott on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
I am sorry. It was my fault. I should have noticed your name, and remembered what people typed on the boards saying their names would be.
Ah, don't worry about it! I was extremely late anyway, so I guess we'll have to do another Wizard101 party. *glances around* Why are you all looking at me? I already planned a party this month!

1