Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party... in Wizard101.

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
Ah, don't worry about it! I was extremely late anyway, so I guess we'll have to do another Wizard101 party. *glances around* Why are you all looking at me? I already planned a party this month!
You think another is a good idea?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Kai Alcott on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
You think another is a good idea?
Um, yeah. Parties are cool, and I can go through all of WC, Krok, and most of Marleybone in Wizard101. Since I missed the first party I'd like to have another. Besides, my Pirate101 membership runs out in about two weeks, so I'll be marooned in Skull Island.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Um, yeah. Parties are cool, and I can go through all of WC, Krok, and most of Marleybone in Wizard101. Since I missed the first party I'd like to have another. Besides, my Pirate101 membership runs out in about two weeks, so I'll be marooned in Skull Island.
Congratulations on your 300th post!!!!!!!!!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
If I cancelled my membership, I would be stuck in Skull Island, Monquista, and Valencia.
So, another one... hm...
Is this time ok?
Sunday, August 10
12:00 PM (Noon, not midnight) Central Time.
Olde Town
That guard that wears yellow.
Realm Wraith