Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

rogues gallery: one-eyed jack

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i think that adding one-eyed jack to the rogues gallery would be amazing! it owuld probably be the most popular video of the rogues gallery! im looking foward for this one! are you planning on making one?

Administrator
Hmm. A Rogue's Gallery for One-Eyed Jack isn't currently on the road map, but to give you a heads up, we are working on another Rogue's Gallery that features one of our amazing female characters.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Hmm. A Rogue's Gallery for One-Eyed Jack isn't currently on the road map, but to give you a heads up, we are working on another Rogue's Gallery that features one of our amazing female characters.
let me guess...bonnie anne

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Let me guess, I think it is Madam Vadima, maybe Morgan LaFite, ooo, or perhaps its Queen.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i think i guessed who it is

Community Leader
So much pirate stuff going on, hows a pirate to keep up?

Whats a "Rogues Gallery"??

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Administrator
Dr Zeppers on May 22, 2013 wrote:
So much pirate stuff going on, hows a pirate to keep up?

Whats a "Rogues Gallery"??
The Rogue's Gallery is a series of YouTube shorts that feature some prominent Pirates of The Spiral. (Think DVD Extras.) They have been published in the past four newsletters:

Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack on May 23, 2013 wrote:
The Rogue's Gallery is a series of YouTube shorts that feature some prominent Pirates of The Spiral. (Think DVD Extras.) They have been published in the past four newsletters:

I apparently have missed a lot thats not in the game.

I didnt even know there was a newsletter.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dr Zeppers on May 23, 2013 wrote:
I apparently have missed a lot thats not in the game.

I didnt even know there was a newsletter.
Go to the top of this page and check out the menu under "News". You will be surprised at how much you will learn .

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
and was wrong i thought it was gonna be bonnie anne

Administrator
Vinny Ace on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
and was wrong i thought it was gonna be bonnie anne
:) Glad we could surprise you.

If anyone else hasn't checked out the June Newsletter, be sure to catch the cool spotlight on Madame Vadima this month!