Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 27, 2013
MateyGio on Jun 4, 2016 wrote:
Something that I would think would be cool but I don't know really how to implement this is that maybe there should be a variation in classes like when you reach a certain level like maybe when we get level 75 u can choose a branch class like:
(Just ideas they could be different branch classes)
For Witchdocters they could like branch off into like Shaman or Necromancer where they would have different perks like Necros get more life draining spells and minion summonings and maybe shamans can get more buffs for their companions.
But i don't really know any more ideas between like other classes so like yeah. Suggestions can be put for the other classes :P So yeah i think that would be cool

Another idea (I don't know if either of these ideas were already put in this topic things) that i would like to be implemented are like how wizard101 has like the star, sun and moon classes. I think pirates should get something like this but i really don't know what would be put. I think it would be an amazing concept and all.

1 last is for ranked pvp I think there should be a randomized arena generator or the system picks between like a list of already created arenas where there are more like boxes and like obstacles and maybe a bigger area, I think that would be v cool. And yeah let me know if any of you like these ideas :P
About the class branches, that sounds really cool. Maybe for swashbucklers it could be something like fencer or assassin. Also, it would be cool (But a bit OP) if you learn all the stuff from a different class trainer and got two symbols under your name.
Hopeful Alyssa Abbott

Ensign
Apr 13, 2013
Daily challenges would be great, as well as something like (drumroll, please)monthly sidequests? Please Yar so the developers will see this!

-Infernum Avis

Ensign
Jan 03, 2016
Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
I think adding quest finder would be great because I am a completionist (I go for every side quest and badge) and would love to know where my next side quest is. This idea seems logical because wiz101 has it already and it has helped me out a bunch.

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
i was thinking of a human pirate companion because it would be nice to have a companion thats not an animal and i know lots of players arr thinking this

Ensign
Feb 21, 2015
maybe you could decrease the cost of reviving at miracle mitches
plz kingsile

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
jacob341ee on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
maybe you could decrease the cost of reviving at miracle mitches
plz kingsile
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like 45,000 gold for a level 70 companion who is on Bed Rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plz lower the costs, KI!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
furborn74 on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like 45,000 gold for a level 70 companion who is on Bed Rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plz lower the costs, KI!!
And you have 2 full pages of companions at level 70 ( maybe more ). Train those, level & promote them and you won't HAVE to revive your "favorite 3."

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
It should never be the case that a player is required to team up or use henchmen to defeat enemies in the skies or the void. It is so rare to find someone else doing the same thing you are that it virtually requires one to use henchmen. And even one may not be enough. When henchmen cost effectively a dollar each, that means each fight costs me an extra dollar to advance. Ridiculous.

It shouldn't even be necessary to team up on side quests. Not everyone gets the same side quest.

On story quests behind sigils, okay, since everyone has to do the story quests.

But I honestly feel like I'm being extorted when I have to hire henchmen for every single freaking battle.

Ensign
Apr 17, 2013
Well i do have one idea but it would be more for marleybone and possibly for both games i mean you guys already have Dr Von Katzenstein aka Frankenstein and doctor jackal and Mr Hound but i was thinking how about a dungeon not just any dungeon but the fleet street dungeon where you have to eventually fight Sweeney todd i mean it would be a pretty interesting dungeon in my opinion but level wise i dont know exactly what would be perfect but i know you guys are always looking for ideas that players send in so i decided to send this one in.

Ensign
Aug 18, 2015
There is away to gift weapons or gear i bet everyone wants that

Ensign
Aug 18, 2015
A gifting/trading system where you could gift an item or trade one item for another

Ensign
May 31, 2013
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I think that there should a big update with more mounts hoard packs new teachers and a world

Petty Officer
Mar 10, 2015
well for one would be great to see promotions for Animals. King isle stated they wont but i challenge that and say why not.

1; you guys state that animal companions would be to strong due to Beast bane. Well consider the fact many players can not and do not buy crown gear. Only the top of players who do pvp would care for such. Speaking of Pve why does it matter. We already have Bonnie Annie with quad Burst fire and double double tap. I think giving animal promotion is not hard and can be made into game.

2; at some point you guys stated that All companions will have promotions. Its not hard to make a promotion, copy and paste a design of its higher version. you clearly did that with Valancia part 2 and all other mobs so far. I don't see why you can not do this.

3: another excuse we often hear from you is that it would make the game unbalanced. Again as stated in point 1 this only effects pvp. PVP is not a concern to most players and by the time it matters no one uses beast companions in pvp anyway.

Thats my idea to add to pirate101. Its not hard, its something that you can add in to days time if you tried slightly and not take 4 years to make an update

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
So it has probably been asked before, but I am requesting it again: Ability to sell doubloons at the bazaar. I think this would be helpful because you could: A) Sell any unwanted doubloons (admit it we all have 'em) B) We could buy ones we want/need.
Noble Noah Kirk

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
Yet another suggestion, I think we should be able to trade more than just doubloons. I think that trading should be expanded to more things like equipment, housing, and pet snacks. Some things would be NO TRADE such as English Bill's Jacket. This is just my opinion so feel free to add on or make comments on it. Thanks for your time.
Noble Noah Kirk

Ensign
Jul 20, 2010
I'd think it'd be cool to have a new musketeer epic talent, called "Point Blank" that does boosted damage if the enemy is 1 space away.

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
This may have been brought up before, maybe not, but I think it would be cool if something similar to the Elixlir at the Nefarious fight was was given to one of our companions.

Jenna Blake 41

Ensign
Jan 18, 2014
i think they should have a new power for witchdoctors the death sucker at lower then %50 (enemy) it has a chance to attack there people name can be changed and chances of it hitting can be changed or modified by who uses it

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
I know it was mentioned that its much cheaper for KI to use existing items instead of creating something brand new. It has been a long time since a new bundle was introduced to Pirate 101. My idea is to have a "Fire" based bundle that could be purchased online through the KI site, using items already in the game. Here is my idea for the bundle

$39 per bundle

- clothes (Up to level 70), same look to Capt Blood
- Clothes have cards that grant bombs and blood flames
- Pet Shark (The black hybrid fire one) or Balrog
- Home would be the Volcano house
- Fire Helephant Companion
- Ship (Pirate Origin - up to level 70) use the Ghostly Galleon but change the smoke to flames

Normally there is not a pet and companion, plus a lot of these items are very sought after and the demand would be very large. Because of this it would be possible to charge $50 because of the extra high end items.

All of these items are already in the game and only minor tweaks (changing smoke to flames) would be needed. This would give the players a long overdue new bundle to help us on our journey through the skyway at minimal cost to KI

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
Add Polaris! It was enjoyable in Wizard101 to do Polaris! Baba Yaga would be a nice Easter egg!

Ensign
Mar 09, 2014
Could we get a collect all button, at level 70 when there is two pages of companions doing something it tends to lag and glitches. I think it would help if there was a collect all for the companions missions. Plus it would be way easier to collect everything at once than to click on 20 + more companions and then re-issue their orders when the automatic system seems to fail very often.

That is my feedback, hope y'all read!

Ensign
Feb 20, 2013
Please Increase the max gold limit because I keep hitting it whenever I do Moo Manchu Tower or do another battles for about ten minutes. I think that increasing the gold limit would bring opportunities for another shop that requires a ton of gold. Thanks for reading this

-RoboMan268
Level 70

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
I have a few Suggestions...
First off add more armada masks just like Kane's mask or Phule's add a Deacon mask, Queen mask, Bishop mask and a Rooke mask.
Second, you should add a new spell or power to the Magnificent Seven Promotion. I did the Billy the Kid promotion and when I finished it I didn't feel like the promotion was worth it. Like you could add a Epic Strike or some new type of spell.
Third, Give Nurse Quinn a Promotion or something. Once again when I was doing my Swashbuckler account Nurse Quinn was just plain bad like I know she can heal but she always died the first or second round it would be better if she had a promotion that added Regroup.

Anyways I hoped you like my suggestions and I hope you add them in the game!

Buccaneer:Level 70
Witchdoctor:Level 53
Swashbuckler: Level 27
Musketeer:Level 17
Privateer: Level 4

Ensign
Mar 27, 2011
First off please note, I know some of these ideas have been mentioned before.

Be able to have an armada where we can give our other unequipped ships to our companions to fly with us. But balance it.

Give companions like Gasper De Vole some actual power because I currently have him as level 70 and he dies within 2 turns.

Give our Magnificent 7 companions some dialog my personal rule is if the companion has a promotion quest they should have lines.

Please add something more to the new update I feel like a 2 year wait for the 2nd half of a world we've already have been to was just a little bit of a let down.

Also please move to the w101 schedule of an anual update.

Also send us back to Cool Ranch we didn't spend enough time there

The last one was a joke

Add more (Smaller nd Cheaper) deeds in the game like a P101 Wooden Cottage but make it that little shack by Devil Fish Hollow

Add more monquestian ships

Add a PVP for companions like normal PVP but without your character and only a companion.

Just a random thought later on in updates have jester clockwork (which I can't remember how to spell the name of) a companion or at least give us a clock work companion like maybe a defect.

Add fishing because it fits better with pirates.

Maybe comsider possible world like Krokatopia, Darkmoore, Grizilhiem, Polaris, Zoofaria, Mirage, or add on to avenus as add on to this new update.( I mean your already working on a few of those right now. Refernce to Blind Mew's new book message board)

Last add a new bundle because I feel like you released the expected bundle for the new update to wizard 101 instead of pirate 101

Please remember I just want to try to help further enhance this already great game so please don't say that's dumb without giving a why.

*If I said something already said then they should get full credit*
*I'm sorry for all typos*

Thx KI

Killian Jones level 70