Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Darth JT on Jun 12, 2012 wrote:
I love all the pet ideas and of course, the mount ideas, but I don't think these are quite original ideas.

What I would like to see, to make all the classes fair, is since only Buccaneer and Privateer can get Heavy Armor, which defends a lot more against Melee attacks, that Light Armor Gear, be half of what Heavy Armor does & half Resistance, so that Light armor protects as much as Heavy Armor does, just half melee and half distance attacks. That would be fair for all classes and greatly benefit the game.
Light armor isn't supposed to be "equal" or fair to Heavy Armor...that's why it's "Heavy armor". They are supposed to each have their advantage and disadvantages to each other. would be no point in having different types of armor, i.e. light, medium, heavy, no type, if they were all the same or "equal". If you want/like heavy armor better I suggest you play a heavy armor class.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
I always wanted a banditoad companion for a musketeer with a promotion because it looks cool in action and I would love to see what you guys could so making a companion like this well thank you for you asking! from: Golden dino webb max buccaneer and dark dino webb level 12

Ensign
Dec 25, 2015
I'd love to see some worlds from wizard 101 go to pirate 101 such as Grizzleheim and krokitopia. And maybe let azteca have it's own world and i know about the grizzly pack to i just want a little more

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
If it would be possible i would like to see an "item sort" button or some similar function added to pirate101 which would sort all the stuff in your bags and banks for you. Doesn't have to be a complicated sort but something to the effect of sorting items by class or even just sorting items by type such as sorting all boots with boots and weapons with weapons and armor with armor and so on. I feel this could be a useful luxury if added to pirate101 in order to help keep our pirates bags and banks in some sort of organized order which would also make looking through items much easier, especially when your bag or bank are full! It would also help route out duplicate items for us pirates much easier as well so we don't have to go through each item on each page and try to find duplicates of items stored or specific items we may want to find. I feel this would be a handy option to have if implemented well. please consider this handy idea and tyvm for listening. keep on sailing fellow pirates!

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
any chance us pirates will be able to store weapons in our houses anytime soon like you can do in wizard101? i would love to display some of my cooler weapons in my humble abode and it would help free up some storage space.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Ahoy mates! There have been a few Christmas companions that have been added around Christmas that i think are pretty unique, interesting and fun but one Christmas companion i would really like to see added, possibly next Christmas, would be a gingerbread-man swashbuckler with dual daggers or sharp pointy candy canes lol. I think it would also be a really cool and fun touch if when the gingerbread swashbuckler pirate, bearing his eye-patch and dual candy cane daggers would play a short tune of "can't catch me, i'm the gingerbread man", much like the gunner nutcracker companion plays a Christmas tune or two whenever he crit hits. hope this can happen. i think it would be a very fun new, unique Christmas companion to implement. ty 4 listening and considering this request.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Just a random afterthought. i recently made yet another new pirate. When i had to fight humongo crab in the blood shoals underwater dungeon with bosun finley boss i couldn't help but think, "wow this crab is cool! he would make a great addition to the beast companion lineup (i.e. madclaw and such). any possibility of humongo crab joining the ranks of recruitable beast companions? I certainly hope so. ty 4 listening. Shiver me timbers!

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
i know this may not be utmost on the list of "things to do" and some people may not see a need for this but i would like armor for our starting raft. After all the raft does have a spot for armor and i wouldn't expect anything amazing since it is the first ship we get and the lowest possible ship. Just some rusty armor or something along those lines that would increase the rafts hit points some and fill that pesky empty armor slot making the raft fee bare and incomplete. plus it would make the raft useful for a bit longer. even though the raft is tiny and puny i like it for some reason and would enjoy being able to equip some hit point armor on it so that it could be a bit more useful for a bit longer and maybe even spiffy it up a bit just for giggles. Rusty armor, shabby armor, rickety armor all options for names and types of armor and i'm sure more could be thought of easily. maybe with the best armor for raft giving a max bonus of say 50-75 health and the worst maybe 25 health? just an idea. ty 4 listening. RRRRRR mates! pillage on.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
wacklesnap on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
Hi KI, I have a few ideas that a friend and I bounced off of each other as we were fighting through the second half of Mooshu.

1. Companion Builder - you can chose their species, color (like, a blue crab vs an orange crab), voice, class, clothes, and weapon, and then name them. This would cost crowns, somewhere around 5k, since that's the average cost of companions in the crown shop, it would be more or less depending on the companion (maybe).
2. Dragon Companion - Such as the Dragon Prince (my friend's idea) or (my idea) an awesome lady dragon who has a nice voice and ABSOLUTELY WRECKS ENEMIES (she's be pink or purple, in my mind, but that's up to you!)
3. More figureheads - This would increase diversity in the game and would make looking for ship equipment more exciting because there would be more possibilities.
4. White Peacock Companion - I absolutely love Wild Bill Peacock but every time I see Clemmens in the saloon, I can't help but notice how AWESOME he looks.
5. Turtle Companion - Who doesn't love turtles?
6. Panda Companion - This would really make Mooshu even cooler! I love pandas and I'd love to have one following me around!
7. Open Chat being unlocked at 16, instead of 18 - Sixteen year-olds are sophomores and juniors in high school! They should be allowed to be a little more liberal in their dialogue.
8. Ability to gift things that aren't from the crown shop - I found the coolest figurehead from a drop but mine was better. One of my friends could have really benefited from it, when I couldn't. There should be some way to send people items from the bazaar or from drops, maybe like a mail system? A player could pay x amount of gold to send something to their friend, along with a message, maybe?
9. Ability to Put Gold in the Bank - I've hit the gold limit several times in the past few days and I haven't wanted or needed to buy anything, so I bought a bunch of gear from the bazaar and let it sit in my backpack until it was full.
Nikita Donnely
lvl 52
lots of ideas here! most of all though i think numbers #8 and #9 are the best out of all of them in my humble opinion and could prove useful. i certainly wouldn't mind seeing those 2 ideas implemented.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
so, just taking a shot in the dark here. idea will probably be shot down but here it goes, any chance of a $2.50 buy crowns option being added to crown store...say maybe 600-800 crowns for $2.50 for us poor people that could use or would like to purchase crowns? it's not much crowns but would be good for say a 2 booster pack purchase, couple small pet snack packs, or even just good for altering our pirates looks at seamstress. a little extra income for kings and a option for crowns purchase for us "poorbies" to get some kind of useful crowns. Don't knock it or ream me b4 u think about it. could be useful for some players who don't need bigger purchases or can't afford them. just an idea. pirate on fellow pirates and may your plunder be plenty.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Just running this idea by for consideration by players and especially kings isle. I was thinking, we are pirates right? of course we rrrrrrrr. So i thought, how about a universal ability for all classes/all pirates, that we can get at lvl 5 or 10 maybe which would increase all gold loot from treasure chests by....say...maybe 5%, or better yet 10%? I did some calculations and i think this is a fair request and it just makes sense being the pirates we are with our innate talent for finding and gathering treasure and our lust for gold. At low lvls this wouldn't be an op ability but would help a bit, every coin counts, and at higher levels of course we would see an increased gain naturally but not an out of this world ridiculous gain in gold looted from chests and it would bring a more "piraty" feel to both the game and our characters as pirates. The ability could be called "spoils and plunder", "gold sniffer", "gold digger","plunderage" or any other variety of crafty titles. i think this would really help with the feel of being a pirate while at the same time giving pirates a little boost in their plunder. we could either get it from our trainers or maybe run a short quest to earn the ability but it would be available to all pirates as an extra pirate ability. ty 4 listening and considering this. i'm off to sail the high skies. RRRRR!!

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Idea for a new pirate class, Ships-man, or sailor. this pirate class prowls the skyways in skiffs, rowboats, and frigates, galleons and just about any hardy ship or otherwise in search of easy prey. They are those who prove handy at "skyway" robbery, ship expertise and a mixture of talets, they raid coasts and waylay trade ships. This is their specialty, they are at home on a boat and in the skyway like no other pirate. They possess skills which make them expert ships-man, giving any ship they pilot a monster of the skyways with innate buffs to all ships stats they pilot and 1 extra ability/weapon for their ships then other pirates. they have special talents when boarding and battling on ships other pirates do not and when in combat on the ground they are a jack of all trades, master of none. they could have abilities on ground and ship like "intimidate" (lowers enemies accuracy and or movement), "acrobatics" (allowing reduced damage from all traps on ships or otherwise and possibly even a low chance of no dmg from all traps), appraisal/bartering (allowing for increased sell prices and reduced buying prices), plus the boost to stats on any and all ships, Diplomacy (could either be a charm effect, enemy skip turn effect or reduce weapon power effect), knowledge (which would allow them to find weaknesses in their enemies on the ground or to the enemies ships giving them a temp reasonable buff to dmg once every other turn or an increase to dodge). just an idea i've been toying with. far from perfect of course but still workin on it. maybe others have some ideas that would be good for a class along this guideline. anyway just wanted to put it out there.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Covenator1162 on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
Idea for a new pirate class, Ships-man, or sailor. this pirate class prowls the skyways in skiffs, rowboats, and frigates, galleons and just about any hardy ship or otherwise in search of easy prey. They are those who prove handy at "skyway" robbery, ship expertise and a mixture of talets, they raid coasts and waylay trade ships. This is their specialty, they are at home on a boat and in the skyway like no other pirate. They possess skills which make them expert ships-man, giving any ship they pilot a monster of the skyways with innate buffs to all ships stats they pilot and 1 extra ability/weapon for their ships then other pirates. they have special talents when boarding and battling on ships other pirates do not and when in combat on the ground they are a jack of all trades, master of none. they could have abilities on ground and ship like "intimidate" (lowers enemies accuracy and or movement), "acrobatics" (allowing reduced damage from all traps on ships or otherwise and possibly even a low chance of no dmg from all traps), appraisal/bartering (allowing for increased sell prices and reduced buying prices), plus the boost to stats on any and all ships, Diplomacy (could either be a charm effect, enemy skip turn effect or reduce weapon power effect), knowledge (which would allow them to find weaknesses in their enemies on the ground or to the enemies ships giving them a temp reasonable buff to dmg once every other turn or an increase to dodge). just an idea i've been toying with. far from perfect of course but still workin on it. maybe others have some ideas that would be good for a class along this guideline. anyway just wanted to put it out there.
Side note about this class to give a better idea maybe of what im thinking and working on. this class is meant to be a ship expert buffer class as well as kind of an anti privateer. like privateers have many buffs this class would be more of a debuffer class so kinda think opposite of privateer powers wise, as well as being a ship expert/buffer. this class is not a heavy armor class also. more of a light armor type as per say a sailor/ships-man might wear.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
top witch on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
Ok, so this is something I've been wanting to be implemented for a long time. Open houses. In other games I've played members have been allowed to open up their houses to other players who could come and go freely liking houses they've enjoyed. As a pirate who has beaten the game and farmed for all the gear I need I've found myself devoting a lot of time to making my house look as good as possible. So, it would be great to share all my hard work with other players. A game I played when I was younger was club penguin who did the same kind of thing. I feel pirate101 could follow suit and special badges could be granted to pirates who get a certain number of likes. As I recommend this I have no idea whether or not this is a feasible change to be made to the game, I just feel it would be something mildly entertaining to pirates who are waiting for a new world.
This is something i would like to see in pirate101 as well. Seeing as how this option is available in wizard101, in a number of creative ways i don't see why it wouldn't and couldn't eventually find it's way into pirate101. could be in the works already since they already have a template and method laid out for this in wizard101. guess time will tell.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Facial hair "dress up" items! silly mustaches, beards and such....please? and for girls..hmmmm we could ask them but maybe more hairstyles for both males and females and maybe facial piercing rings of various sorts, eye, lip and such. just a thought for more diversity among pirates and to allow more creativity in characters.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
Sarah Steele's lvl 15 promotion is way too slow. I have attacked roughly 20 Rojo Guards, and I only got TWO CANNONS. And about half the time, I'm about to board, and then I stray a little close to another ship, and suddenly there are TWO SHIPS shooting at me, and when I finally manage to board, my ship is nearly dead because the ships are too close together. So, in conclusion: drop rate (actually, make that rates - I notice this thing a lot.) needs to be increased by a lot, and ships need to be farther apart.

Oh, and I would like more farming areas for low-mid (L-M (lvl 15-25)) gear. I take my my lvl 15 to Chumba Wumba often, but his drops are ehhhh... And all the SI bosses are hard to get to (Gortez, you have to fight your way to the village place, then you have to fight to see him, and then you have to fight him! Mr. Evil Fire Temple guy, you have to run rampage around azteclandia (first time, at least), then you have to battle your way through the fire temple (admittedly, this is pretty fun). And then there's a bunch of level L-L-M guys (lvl 6-14) all over, but they have really bad drops for someone L-M lvl.

Also, I would like to see more correspondence between and / and. I.E., trainers that specialize in "agility weapons", "strength weapons", etc. And many more Shoot/Stabby and Smashy/Slashy weapons. And how come all the Stabby parts of Shooty/Stabby look very long and SLASHY?

And of course, the free stuff is so little. I can get through it in two or three hours (probably less, never done it all in one go.) I would like to see a larger free trial, as well as cheaper chapters. I have tried PAYG, but that doesn't get very far unless you spend a lot of money. e.g., 10 bucks can get you usually around 2 or 3 chapters, which is TOO FEW in my opinion.

Finally, LARGE SCALE COMBAT! Fighting with whole crews on GIGANTIC fields. And more colors to choose from when writing these.

Thanks!

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
I've got this idea where hidden in every major skyway of every world there is a hidden ship parts vendor for that world,for example for Marleybone you could have admiral Nelsons sails or the figure head of the Victory.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
I think it would be nice to be able to abandon side quests because I acepted a lot of side quests that I just don't have time to do.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
I would like to be able to go fishing like in wizard101,if possible off the side of my ship.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
There needs to be more videos for rouges gallery, kings isle used to do one every month.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
I think there should be a Polarion bundle with a penguin musketeer companion and a glacier house since there are similar bundles on Wizard101.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
How about a new search function for auction house? I know there are many ways to search for items in auction house currently but i feel that a "type in name search" function, where obviously you could type in the name of any given specific item you would like to find, may be another handy way to search the auction house which i feel would certainly make searching the auction house quicker and more efficient for some people and in some ways. Especially for players who know exactly what they want to find. Ty 4 listening and considering your players ideas. Glad to know a mmog=(massive multiplayer online game), that cares about what their players want.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Hey there Kings and fellow pirates. I would like to see an option to purchase more bag space and especially shared bank space at a t reasonable price. Tired of always having to unload my bags or having good/rare items get destroyed because i forgot to empty my bags. also i feel the extra shared bank space would help with storing and swapping gear and other fine items among our alts, make it a bit easier and more efficient. I don't see how this would hurt the game and it would not only be a bit of extra revenue for kings to put twords game as ell as making things a bit less frustrating and easier for some players, (the "forgetful hoarders" and "alt fanatics" mostly). ty 4 listening.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
bomb ability attacks! please change or reduce the pitch/tone/ sound of bombs....every-time a bomb attack is used my comp does a lag spike tantrum for a second and my speakers always crackle horribly regardless of what type of speakers i am using. even playing around with my sound functions seems to do very little to help if anything. ty.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Any possibility of a dungeon speak function? I feel this could be useful for teams when in dungeons, especially one like moo manchu dungeon. When in dungeons we can only talk with local which can't be seen by whole team if on a different floor of dungeon or with group/team chat which does no good if your doing a dungeon using the find team option or your doing a dungeon while not in a group/team. A dungeon speak option would allow all players in any dungeon to communicate with one another regardless of where each team member is within the dungeon and can be seen by all within dungeon. ty 4 listening and considering our ideas. i personally feel a chat function like this could prove useful and convenient.