Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
i really want fishing, i already made a topic about this months ago!!!

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
I'd like for KI to add powers to the first companions too. Like Subodai and Egg could get a "Triton's song" or "Kraken's Lament" Kobe could get a poison or hiding, or maybe even a "Dance of Steel" just like Kan Po and Wing Chun have extra powers.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I agree with Jamual. It would be so fun to fish. I also think pirate101 needs plants. When is that going to happen? The starter companions need to be upgraded badly in my opinion. My Egg Shen is pretty weak right now compared too everyone else. Pirate101 also needs more class only quests. I think Privateers need a new heal.

Ensign
Mar 19, 2011
I had some ideas for new witchdoctor powers:

Recruit- 3 targets assist you for 1 round (diagonal)
Raven's Flock- +2 Agility and +3 Bonus Talents (Melee Talents- First Strike, Riposte, Vengeance Strike Shooty Talents- Quick Draw, True Grit, Burst Fire)
Jobu's Exhale- Drain and regain 75% of damage dealt + Minor Damage for 3 turns (3-square hit)
Undead Uprising- Summon 7 Undead Houngans to an open square (Each Houngan has Mojo Echo, Jobu's Breath, and Soulreaver. Each has 2168 health, and can do up to 260 damage *380 with criticals)
Vadima's Hex- +15 Will and +1 Bonus Talent (Staffy Talents- Mojo Echo)
Reaper's Grip- Damages Enemy, Reduces Resistance, Regain 25% of damage dealt (Up to 320 damage)
Skill Reproduction- Summon one creature of the same class (Witchdoctor- Watermole Spirit Caller, Buccaneer- Crab Bodyguard, Musketeer- Frog Scoundrel, Privateer- Bulldog Officer, Swashbuckler- Mouse Corsair)

Suggested Levels
Raven's Flock- Lvl.70
Vadima's Hex- Lvl.70
Recruit- Lvl.75
Vadima's Hex- Lvl.75
Jobu's Exhale- Lvl.80
Reaper's Grip- Lvl.80
Undead Uprising-85
Skill Reproduction-85

Animations
Recruit- 2 Gloves shaking hands over each target's head
Raven's Flock- 3 Raven's fly around target
Jobu's Exhale- The traditional green skull revolves around target, but breathes a purple and black mist onto target
Vadima's Hex- Vadima appears from a purple cloud in a crystal ball, and the ball glows brightly
Undead Uprising- traditional summoning animation with 7 Undead Houngans
Reaper's Grip- 2 giant skeleton hands absorb target's "essence", and is carried to the person that used the power.
Skill Reproduction- An orb of light leaves the user and turns into the creature that matches their class (from the list given in the power description.)

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
As I am sure there are many requests to have gardening implemented into Pirate101, like Wizard101, I would be so happy if the ability to garden was added!

Have a Piratey Holiday! Lvl 65

Ensign
Nov 15, 2012
It would be cool if the door on your ship you could walk through and opens up into a bedroom,you can access it anywhere, and you could put furniture inside it. It would also be cool to have a storage area/crew quarters with a bank/ all of your companions inside it.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
Extended Stitching:

I really want to be able to keep the awesome look of Sato's Black Rain Shades and yet have another totem stitched to it, like some of Zeena's drops. Basically, it's the ability to stitch totems, whether "invisible" or visible like an eyepatch. I really, really, want this to be added, and I'm sure many other pirates will want it also.

Thanks, Lawrence Windlass, Level 65

Ensign
Mar 19, 2011
KingsIsle should add something like a "crown item transactor". It could be either a section in the crown shop, or a vendor. Basically, the crown item transactor allows the person to trade/sell an unwanted crown item. They could either recieve the amount of crowns it's worth, or a crown item of the same value and category. Of course, there have to be regulations of its use, and if KI decides to use this they'll probably list a few more of what I might have missed, but here are some I figured would help keep the function of the crown item transactor in order:

-Companions cannot be exchanged through the crown item transactor
-Pets cannot be exchanged through the crown item transactor
-Elixirs cannot be exchanged through the crown item transactor
-Packs cannot be received as a reward from a transaction

I thought it would be more useful for people who have crown items they don't want/need anymore, and people who can't always get crowns for themselves. I had this other transaction method called a "Crown/Gold Balance". Every 5000 gold = 500 crowns and visa versa. I know KI makes the money for the game from selling crowns and giftcards, so the Crown/Gold Balance tool might trouble that, and is least likely to be added. It's understandable, but also it's just a thought I thought I'd like to put out there.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Hello Everybody. I think that there should be a other pirates roaming about skull island Think about it. Your walking up the hill in skull island and then you see a band of cutthroats or wharf rats. Also I have a couple of class power ideas:

: Watchtower: Using this power doubles the range of the pirate. Either running or shooting range. I think it should look like a tall and skinny fort with your pirate at the top. The fort would have 500 life until it breaks.

: Bull charge: With this power the pirate would be able too run through enemies without triggering epics like overwatch or repel boarders. Also fire or traps would't hurt the pirate. It would just look like a bull over the pirates head.

: Last Stand: It gives everyone spirit shield but it would only last three hits. Looks like spirit shield but for everybody.

: Wall of Hoodo: It would be a wall of black smoke all across the board or between two obstacles. When companions or pirate run into they lose life. Lasts 5 rounds.

: Smoke Bomb: When the pirate uses this it would temporarily blind enemy players. It would look like the pirate throwing little bombs and they start giving off smoke.

I would also like there too be a new pub with sparring dummies so you can test out a weapon or a new spell without getting into a real fight.

Hope you like my ideas. I would also like to have feedback on them.
This is my earlier post and I would like feedback on it.

Anyways I think there should be another island in skull island skyway that's basically just another meeting place. Avery's court is so small and cramped. There should also be ship PvP so people can test out ships against fellow pirates. A lot of people have said that they want to decorate ships and I totally agree. Ships can get a little boring at times and I would love it if could retire into my captains quarters while my companions steer the ship.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
I am thinking you may have missed some steps in training or that you have not done the promotion quests possibly? Here is a link to my level 65 Presidio companion, Lucky Jack Russell and shows him to have several epics and his powers are impressive.
You don't see what I mean, I mean the new KrakenSkulls companions and the very first companions all have extra attack powers and buff powers. Kan Po has hiding and a heal. Barnabus has a shielding power and a buccaneers strike power. So the presideo companions should have extra attack powers too.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
You need to nerf Nausica. She's just TOO OP. A extra space move AND three guaranteed epic hits? That's INSANE. I've only ever seen her with rank3 true grit and rank2 burst fire plus the quick adjust that people have told me she starts with. All these things put together just makes her not fair to anyone else fighting against her. Just because you pay $40 you shouldn't be given the ability to win every single PvP match you do. You should either nerf her like there's no tomorrow or just take away half her health. That's the only way to make her any fair to other players.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ShadowStrikerV2 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
You don't see what I mean, I mean the new KrakenSkulls companions and the very first companions all have extra attack powers and buff powers. Kan Po has hiding and a heal. Barnabus has a shielding power and a buccaneers strike power. So the presideo companions should have extra attack powers too.
I suspect that they will. Blind Mew has promised us that more of our main companions are due for promotions and they will be coming. We just have to be in the right place to make it seem logical for them.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Fishing would be cool.
I think pirate101 needs day and night. According to the time zones.It's weird how it's either always daytime or always night. I guess I don't mind but I think day and night would be cool.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
I suspect that they will. Blind Mew has promised us that more of our main companions are due for promotions and they will be coming. We just have to be in the right place to make it seem logical for them.
OK thanks!

Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
have Dr. who give as a time quest.
it would cool is we got to meat are wizards for w101 in p101
and have them help us in a quest p101 battle style.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would love to be able to click on someone's ship and be able to see it's stats. When I see a cool ship, sometimes I forget what class it is and if it is a menu chat player I cannot ask them. Plus to be able to see their armor stats and the name of the horn they are using would be so nice.

Also..... Can we have a way to see if a person is menu chat or open chat from their ship? I have asked into many a ship fight if they wanted help and I did not know if their silence was due to the fact that they couldn't see my request or that their way of saying "No thank you" was to just ignore me.

That reminds me too, Please, a way to know if someone has limited chat or open chat. It is hard when I am asked to rephrase what I just said because the pirate only has limited chat and I had no way of knowing.

Thanks for listening gang.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
I think certain large Buccaneers should have this effect that I call the "wall effect" Large Buccaneers like Hawkules and the bison companions and Argos should have this effect. The way I thought it should work is they act as an obstacle to Musketter companions. Musketeers shouldn't be able to shoot past them. Just an idea.

Ensign
Mar 11, 2013
In PvP, I always have to wait for the current battle to end so I can join a new game. Could you make a PvP stand like the one in Wizard101?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I wish that when we hover on an item it would tell us who we got it from. There are countless times that someone has asked me where I got something and I can't remember. It would help out so many players to be able to tell them who to farm to get it.
Thanks for listening.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I wish that when we hover on an item it would tell us who we got it from. There are countless times that someone has asked me where I got something and I can't remember. It would help out so many players to be able to tell them who to farm to get it.
Thanks for listening.
That is a fantastic idea! I wish I thought of that. Like you, there have numerous times where people want my clothing and ask where it's from. This would be a great add to the game.

Ensign
Mar 13, 2011
When we get wind stones, and when we level up, make our character get quests for another wind stone! Like 12 ( Monquista ), level 16 ( Cool ranch ) 30 ( port regal, idk ) 40 Mooshu/ avernus ) 50, i have no idea, 60 aquila and so on

Noble danielle taylor

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
In addition to your own flag, it would be nice to have one flag flying to show your character class. This would show people joining battles at sea that the person in battle is a buccaneer, witch doctor, etc.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
One of my favorite sigils in the skyway was "The Ode to Bright Eagilles." We didn't have to fight and we could go back and view that funny dialogue again whenever we wanted. Perhaps more sigils like that could be added? Also, is it possible that Catbeard's courtroom scene could be made into one of these sigils so that we could go back and view the scene again? I went through when there was a glitch and missed a good portion of the dialogue, and would love to be able to view it in its enirety without having to get my level 15 to Marleybone. I am sure that even players who were able to see the whole thing would love to be able to see it again. Thanks for your time!

Fair Charlotte Firth, Level 65 Musketeer
Daring Jaqueline Deveraux, Level 15 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
All I am asking for is some range 5 wands for the witchdoctor for levels 50 and above. The last range 5 wand is the level 45 Darkwood wand. My favorite class is the witchdoctor, not only for its large number of powerful attacks and ability to summon an army of undead, but also the range. The range makes the biggest difference for witchdoctors, because they do not have the best armor/defense against attacks. I have noticed that the stronger the hit-points for a character the lower their life-points or armor/defense is. Keeping the distance with the range 5 wand helps to attack the enemies first to increase the chances of winning, and to support their companions. With all the powers that the witchdoctor has it is not necessary to have the wand power that attacks more squares, because by the time you have used up all the witchdoctor power options the match will be long over. In fact, the witchdoctor's powers are so awesome I have not even used any of the practice points other then the first 2 to get the privateer's first healing ability (mostly for companions). That also makes the need for accuracy redundant, because every time you use the power keys you are going to hit one-hundred percent (this is just a fact for the people thinking about what armor stats to equip). Please add level 50 and above, range 5 wands. Thank you.

Ensign
Aug 02, 2009
Personally, i think it would be really cool to have nautical pvp, where you face off against other players in themed arenas that look like a specific world, possibly based on teirs,(pirate ships would face off in skull island, mooshu ships in an hamamitsu sky way looking arena, aquilan ships in an aquilan arena, etc.), and a ranking system with a currency, maybe jewels or tickets, to buy pvp earned items based on rank, such as the arena tickets in wizard101. it would also be cool if there was a some type of fast paced minigame where you have to press keys in a certain order faster than the other player, similar to the dancing pet minigame in wizard101. lastly, i've noticed a lot of asthetic glitches when docking ships, such as part of your ship stuck inside an island, you floating in mid -air, and your ship sailing inside a land mass .