Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Halloween Party

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 29, 2017 wrote:
I tried really hard to make it to the party. I mean, who doesn't want to go to a party on their actual birthday? Anyway, I got hit with a huge migraine and missed all the activities for KI games. Sorry, I will do my best to make the next one. I hope you guys had a wonderful time.
What? It was your birthday? What a horrible present you got, I hope you get better soon. I arrived to the party late, my mom had me running some errands for her.
We did have an excellent time and it was wonderful to see old friends and have the opportunity to make new ones.
The ship cabins were gorgeously decorated, one that stood out for me was a crown shop cabin; the owner had put torches along the companion way between the rooms - I didn't know this was possible!
Then the house tour - I'm sorry I wasn't able to stay longer, but a HooDoo house I saw was wonderfully landscaped, I thought it very creative!
Even bunkhouses and simple cabins were wonderful, creative show pieces!

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
The party was indeed amazing. Everyone had nice cabins, and the houses were all beautifully decorated. Unfortunately I wasn't able to show off my own house, and I had to leave before I could participate in the hide and seek, but I can say with certainty that I had a very good time.

Aaand: Happy belated Birthday Chrissy!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 29, 2017 wrote:
I tried really hard to make it to the party. I mean, who doesn't want to go to a party on their actual birthday? Anyway, I got hit with a huge migraine and missed all the activities for KI games. Sorry, I will do my best to make the next one. I hope you guys had a wonderful time.
I was hoping to finally get you friended on live realm there. One day!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hoodoo Mistress on Oct 29, 2017 wrote:
The party was indeed amazing. Everyone had nice cabins, and the houses were all beautifully decorated. Unfortunately I wasn't able to show off my own house, and I had to leave before I could participate in the hide and seek, but I can say with certainty that I had a very good time.

Aaand: Happy belated Birthday Chrissy!
You were there? What was your Pirate name?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CdeWinter on Oct 29, 2017 wrote:
So, Christmas Party next then, eh?
Haha, I'd love to.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you for all the well wishes and birthday lovings. You guys sure know how to make a pirate feel loved. Yes, the migraine finally faded by late that evening and I was able to crawl out of my cave. I am so glad it was so fun and neat and beautiful. Sounds like we have some really creative Marauders.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
anecorbie on Oct 29, 2017 wrote:
What? It was your birthday? What a horrible present you got, I hope you get better soon. I arrived to the party late, my mom had me running some errands for her.
We did have an excellent time and it was wonderful to see old friends and have the opportunity to make new ones.
The ship cabins were gorgeously decorated, one that stood out for me was a crown shop cabin; the owner had put torches along the companion way between the rooms - I didn't know this was possible!
Then the house tour - I'm sorry I wasn't able to stay longer, but a HooDoo house I saw was wonderfully landscaped, I thought it very creative!
Even bunkhouses and simple cabins were wonderful, creative show pieces!
Well now I'm blushing! I'm really glad you liked my cabin.

Decorating it turned out to be more expensive than what I had first anticipated, but it was well worth it in the end - and I especially had fun decorating it.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 30, 2017 wrote:
Thank you for all the well wishes and birthday lovings. You guys sure know how to make a pirate feel loved. Yes, the migraine finally faded by late that evening and I was able to crawl out of my cave. I am so glad it was so fun and neat and beautiful. Sounds like we have some really creative Marauders.
Happy Birthday dear Lassie!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Oct 31, 2017 wrote:
I wish I could have been there.
Me too! Sorry you couldn't make it.

But, on the other side - cheer up, fellow Marauder: We'll be hosting our next party in no time!