Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Halloween Party

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1396
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
uh.... rooke? and his main robe? idk!
Nope! I'll give you a hint, though.

His name has two words, considering how I said "** ***", not "*****".

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
if I attend, we can use my ghost galleon!! it should be spooky enough (even thou I think it has pink colors.. XD)... I think its called the black phantom. its should be spooky enough, and ill change the colors if needed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9313
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
if I attend, we can use my ghost galleon!! it should be spooky enough (even thou I think it has pink colors.. XD)... I think its called the black phantom. its should be spooky enough, and ill change the colors if needed.
Pink! Oh no, the horror! ( seriously, I hate pink! )

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
947
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
if I attend, we can use my ghost galleon!! it should be spooky enough (even thou I think it has pink colors.. XD)... I think its called the black phantom. its should be spooky enough, and ill change the colors if needed.
It seems we have three ships being prepared for the party. How about a short haunted ship decorating contest for anyone interested?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9313
CdeWinter on Oct 7, 2017 wrote:
It seems we have three ships being prepared for the party. How about a short haunted ship decorating contest for anyone interested?
I was going to suggest that! Or we could just tour ships, that would be fun, too!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
Bishop! 6 letters, and Deacon doesn't give any drops...
YUP! forgot to mention, I also have bishop's glasses! and deacon should give drops, don't ya think?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
CdeWinter on Oct 7, 2017 wrote:
It seems we have three ships being prepared for the party. How about a short haunted ship decorating contest for anyone interested?
whats a haunted ship decorating contest? (dumb question, I know...)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9313
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
whats a haunted ship decorating contest? (dumb question, I know...)
Decorate your ship in the spirit of Halloween! ( And the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked. )

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
162
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
whats a haunted ship decorating contest? (dumb question, I know...)
A contest to see which pirate can decorate their ship the spookiest.

Which - by the way - sounds like a fun activity to do. I'm down.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
Hoodoo Mistress on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
A contest to see which pirate can decorate their ship the spookiest.

Which - by the way - sounds like a fun activity to do. I'm down.
so like, dying the colors and or decorating it? sounds fun! ill do both! (but my flag isn't spooky, hope that doesn't count towards it) and the contestants (other than me, of course) will get a hug, win or lose! actually, scratch that! everyone will get a hug! :D

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 30, 2017 wrote:
Heya, Scarlet! What a brilliant idea! I'll be farming ** *** up a storm to get his full outfit! That's right, you won't know until I show up there with the outfit! And I already have his main *****, so that's good.

Although I'd so love to come and this sounds like so much fun (considering the last Message Boards Marauders event you made that turned out fantastically ), I don't know if I'll be able to make it. At what time do you propose doing the party? Honestly, I hope it's not on Halloween day as possibly many Pirates may not be able to make it - considering the fact that a lot of people might be trick-or-treating (if in the evening) or in school/work (if in the afternoon).

Well, let's hope I can come!

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

(P.S. Don't worry, the asterisks spell out entirely what the word is. If you think you can do it, take a look at how many asterisks I put there and try to figure out what words spell it! In the meantime, folks, see you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!)
uh can I have another hint? like what world he's in?

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
431
Ship... decoration?

Is that a real thing now, or are you just talking about the colors?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9313
Kai Alcott on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
Ship... decoration?

Is that a real thing now, or are you just talking about the colors?
You can decorate your ship, if you're inclined to & if you have 100 crowns to change your flag's design/colors.
But most of us will probably be decorating our ship's cabins.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1396
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
uh can I have another hint? like what world he's in?
L.O.L.! Looking forward to the hug!

Okay, fine, but I think it'll spoil it all. He's in MooShu.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
anecorbie on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
You can decorate your ship, if you're inclined to & if you have 100 crowns to change your flag's design/colors.
But most of us will probably be decorating our ship's cabins.
I probably wont have crowns by then, but if I do ill change it to something spooky, then change it back.

ill decorate my cabin anyway!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9313
So can we finalize the party day, time & server?
October 28th after 3 pm Atlantic has been suggested, is this ok with most?
Traditionally, Marauders have used realm Vadima as the server; and since we're decorating ships/cabins, then Skull Island docks is the place to meet up.
Remember it's a costume party!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
947
anecorbie on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
So can we finalize the party day, time & server?
October 28th after 3 pm Atlantic has been suggested, is this ok with most?
Traditionally, Marauders have used realm Vadima as the server; and since we're decorating ships/cabins, then Skull Island docks is the place to meet up.
Remember it's a costume party!
Yes, I was going to do that this weekend.

I'd like to host the party on,
October 28th, starting at 5pm Atlantic.

For timings that would be
5pm Atlantic
4pm Eastern
3pm Central
2pm Mountain
1pm Pacific.

Since we're having a ship decorating we should meet up at the Skull Island docks on Vadima realm. We'll use Vadima since it will be a quiet realm so we should be able to have the maximum number of ships at the docks at one time, without people getting pushed into different areas.

And, yes it is a costume party.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
anecorbie on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
So can we finalize the party day, time & server?
October 28th after 3 pm Atlantic has been suggested, is this ok with most?
Traditionally, Marauders have used realm Vadima as the server; and since we're decorating ships/cabins, then Skull Island docks is the place to meet up.
Remember it's a costume party!
sounds good! ill have to look what time it'll be for me!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1396
CdeWinter on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
Yes, I was going to do that this weekend.

I'd like to host the party on,
October 28th, starting at 5pm Atlantic.

For timings that would be
5pm Atlantic
4pm Eastern
3pm Central
2pm Mountain
1pm Pacific.

Since we're having a ship decorating we should meet up at the Skull Island docks on Vadima realm. We'll use Vadima since it will be a quiet realm so we should be able to have the maximum number of ships at the docks at one time, without people getting pushed into different areas.

And, yes it is a costume party.
I believe I can come!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
CdeWinter on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
Yes, I was going to do that this weekend.

I'd like to host the party on,
October 28th, starting at 5pm Atlantic.

For timings that would be
5pm Atlantic
4pm Eastern
3pm Central
2pm Mountain
1pm Pacific.

Since we're having a ship decorating we should meet up at the Skull Island docks on Vadima realm. We'll use Vadima since it will be a quiet realm so we should be able to have the maximum number of ships at the docks at one time, without people getting pushed into different areas.

And, yes it is a costume party.
what time would it be for me? I am on EST I think. (lol not good at this time zones stuff)

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
947
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
what time would it be for me? I am on EST I think. (lol not good at this time zones stuff)
I posted the timings in the different North American timezones, but for quick reference if you are in Eastern timezone, then the party would start at 4pm.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
CdeWinter on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
I posted the timings in the different North American timezones, but for quick reference if you are in Eastern timezone, then the party would start at 4pm.
thanks! seriously i am not good at time zones stuff XD

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 30, 2017 wrote:
Heya, Scarlet! What a brilliant idea! I'll be farming ** *** up a storm to get his full outfit! That's right, you won't know until I show up there with the outfit! And I already have his main *****, so that's good.

Although I'd so love to come and this sounds like so much fun (considering the last Message Boards Marauders event you made that turned out fantastically ), I don't know if I'll be able to make it. At what time do you propose doing the party? Honestly, I hope it's not on Halloween day as possibly many Pirates may not be able to make it - considering the fact that a lot of people might be trick-or-treating (if in the evening) or in school/work (if in the afternoon).

Well, let's hope I can come!

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

(P.S. Don't worry, the asterisks spell out entirely what the word is. If you think you can do it, take a look at how many asterisks I put there and try to figure out what words spell it! In the meantime, folks, see you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!)
general tso?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
general tso?
NO! its LO PAN! lol

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
947
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
thanks! seriously i am not good at time zones stuff XD
No problem, timezones can be confusing. I work in multiple timezones many days, and I often get confused.