Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Cooking at the taverns?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I love these creative cooks here on the Message Boards! I love hearing all you guys' creations.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Subata Teahouse is celebrating a big haul by the local fishermen, sponsoring a Sky Squid Festival. Enjoy your Festival Squid, teriyaki or barbecue.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Today at the Mezzaluna tavern, we have a pizza party for Friendly Jesse Pew, with side servings of Skarakeet Fingers and Zocalo Wings. His crew is okay with those.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
In St. Bonobo's, they are cooking up an unusual dish for them, Fried Skarakeet. Ok, they are serving it with bananas on the side; those monkey monks are determined. Why skarakeet? Alia Maxwell, Agnes Capstan, and I brought them in from Diablo Cut.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Feb 3, 2018 wrote:
In St. Bonobo's, they are cooking up an unusual dish for them, Fried Skarakeet. Ok, they are serving it with bananas on the side; those monkey monks are determined. Why skarakeet? Alia Maxwell, Agnes Capstan, and I brought them in from Diablo Cut.
"Tastes like chicken". It's monkey paw lickin' good!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Warning: beware the drinks at the Golden Bough. Some of the snake ladies' brew got served there by mistake. I saw a pirate drink some of the Amnesia Ambrosia by mistake, and he lost 5 years of memories.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 4, 2018 wrote:
"Tastes like chicken". It's monkey paw lickin' good!
LOL!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
rumor has it the Golden Bough in Aquila is serving the Hero's Meal. a Hero Sandwich with a glass of strong blue yum, a large Polarian Sweet Potato Fries and a Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie baked by the paws of a Marleybonaian.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
In honor of the Aquilan Games, there are Golden Sugar Cookies, Silver Marshadillo Cookies, and Bronze Golem Biscuits.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If you had too much good food at the Golden Bough, you can pick up some Cream of Magnesia. I understand Nausica's family ships it to the tavern. Nurse Quinn picked up a large supply for her infirmary; that crazy Monquistan eats the strangest things sometimes.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Avery Court Grace's pets are revolting in her house because she will only feed them banana sandwiches and banana burgers.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Avery Court Grace on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
Avery Court Grace's pets are revolting in her house because she will only feed them banana sandwiches and banana burgers.
Calamity sneaks in and gives them some Skull Island salads, Despertatos, Yum fruit, Kippers, Aquilan tomatoes, and Satyr Chow. Peace restored. The bazaar is holding some Kitty Kibble and Dog Nipper Treats for you, to help keep the peace.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In honor of Calamity reaching 1000 posts the guards at the Tower of Pizza have created a new dish - Milestone Pizza! So, Calamity, what do you want on your Milestone?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
In honor of Calamity reaching 1000 posts the guards at the Tower of Pizza have created a new dish - Milestone Pizza! So, Calamity, what do you want on your Milestone?
Pizza toppings:
Sunions for the tears (Oh no, Bonnie Anne was defeated. Rats! Moo got us all,) Bell Peppers for the ringing triumphs, Aquillan Tomatoes for Hawkules (he's the son of a god, had you heard?), Ham Trumpets (for Toro, 'nuf said), and Buffaloon Sausage for Zeke ( he was so helpful, we have to invite him). It should come with a beverage, a big chocolate milkshake, served in a rubber chicken cup, for the laughter. Oh and a banana for dessert (the crazy Monquistan insists); top it with almonds, for all the nuts out there.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Today at the Kraken Skulls, I'm ordering a round of Fearless Saffron Ice Cream; don't worry, it's supposed to be that shade of yellow, from the saffron. It has saffron, vanilla, a little nutmeg, and sweetened with honey. I'm having crushed hazelnuts and whipped cream as my topping.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Mar 2, 2018 wrote:
Today at the Kraken Skulls, I'm ordering a round of Fearless Saffron Ice Cream; don't worry, it's supposed to be that shade of yellow, from the saffron. It has saffron, vanilla, a little nutmeg, and sweetened with honey. I'm having crushed hazelnuts and whipped cream as my topping.
Sounds delicious! Wait... Fearless Saffron... Do you mean, by any chance, Fearless Saffron Nightingale? You might have seen her in the Party Room. That would be quite a coincidence if it wasn't!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 2, 2018 wrote:
Sounds delicious! Wait... Fearless Saffron... Do you mean, by any chance, Fearless Saffron Nightingale? You might have seen her in the Party Room. That would be quite a coincidence if it wasn't!
No coincidence, entirely intentional. I did ask if anyone wanted some food; Saffron said she did. Now, she has ice cream.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Mar 4, 2018 wrote:
No coincidence, entirely intentional. I did ask if anyone wanted some food; Saffron said she did. Now, she has ice cream.
Perfect! I want some ice cream, too...

*Raises Yum bottle, quicker than usual, however, so as to save a melting Fearless Saffron Ice Cream* To fearlessness... And ice cream!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Enjoy the Aurora Polaris Borealis, a rainbow of fruit sorbet, served with a sparkler!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Mar 6, 2018 wrote:
Enjoy the Aurora Polaris Borealis, a rainbow of fruit sorbet, served with a sparkler!
Love it! *Eats and starts to get chilly...*

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
We've been invited to Zu Ro's teahouse by the Marleybonian Governor for High Tea. She thought it was appropriate to hold it in a teahouse on such a steep hill. The tea comes with many different kinds of little sandwiches and an array of delicate pastries, served on a multi-tier serving tray. I suspect she might have a job for us to do, and the meal is just to draw us in. I'm going anyway. I love those Yum Puffs with Clotted Cream.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Santo Pollo's one and only Gallo Loco Cantina is now serving "Devereaux Delight", which is a dessert made to honor a certain Pirate on her expedition of gallant posts. Devereaux Delight is a chocolate fudge sundae with turtle cheesecake bites and caramel fudge on top, also with sweet nachos all around. Why Santo Pollo? Well, they were the ones who volunteered to make it... They had to take quite a step of Faith.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 10, 2018 wrote:
Santo Pollo's one and only Gallo Loco Cantina is now serving "Devereaux Delight", which is a dessert made to honor a certain Pirate on her expedition of gallant posts. Devereaux Delight is a chocolate fudge sundae with turtle cheesecake bites and caramel fudge on top, also with sweet nachos all around. Why Santo Pollo? Well, they were the ones who volunteered to make it... They had to take quite a step of Faith.
You can't go wrong with chocolate! How did you know I have a sweet tooth?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 10, 2018 wrote:
Yummy. Crew, set sail for Santo Pollo!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 11, 2018 wrote:
You can't go wrong with chocolate! How did you know I have a sweet tooth?
Because I do too!

(P.S. The reason why I bolded and italicized "Faith" was because it was a sort of hint; Esperanza means Faith in Spanish, and Santo Pollo... )