Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Cooking at the taverns?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Oct 9, 2019 wrote:
I would like Skull island's specialty: Yum with Whipped Cream (and for Hallow's Eve, the Ruby-Red Cinnamon candies are welcome ) with a char-grilled Batacuda steak with mildly spicy sauce....and maybeeee a slice of pumpkin pie if I'm still hungry.

Uh, what does 'Check the pantry' mean? Um, hold the wreckage mushroom and flying fish eyes salad thank you. I can't eat that stuff.

How about a lovely yum-yum fruit shaped chocolate? filled with creamy yum pudding! (or for Bat, some mint ice cream!)

Fair Taryn Lewis
Batacuda with mildly spiced sauce?? I thought we decided not to do that. Hmph.

Ooooooo right, I forgot. I like that stuff now.

Kind of.

After the poison ivy incident, I'm stuck.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 5, 2019 wrote:
Ohoho, if it was up to me, I'd have to make it appealing for one and all! The ice cream of the ice cream cake would be different types for different staff members! What about chocolate and mint for Bat Masterson, moose tracks for Vanessa MythDust, And a nice Yum flavour for Ratbeard! (Hmm... What's Blind Mew's favorite flavor?)

The toppings would have to be something piratey... how about a blue icing to remind ye all of the Skyways, and some M&Ms with skull-and-crossbones! And a sailing ship 'o chocolate or two! (Plus a rickety cookie raft! )

And a cherry on top, of course.
Would those be yum-flavored M&M's, by any chance?
Not peanut butter, I hope (I detest peanuts) but the plain chocolate would be nice.

Multi-colored icing ribbons for the windlanes!

And () a beautiful mini-cake of Skull Island would be welcome!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
A course just for me??
What does that mean??
Blaah! It's a secret. But I can tell you that we will have fun serving you!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Would those be yum-flavored M&M's, by any chance?
Not peanut butter, I hope (I detest peanuts) but the plain chocolate would be nice.

Multi-colored icing ribbons for the windlanes!

And () a beautiful mini-cake of Skull Island would be welcome!
I'm drooling...

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Lookit Light on Sep 9, 2019 wrote:
What about an Ice Cream Sunday Special? That outta get Bat's attention.
Sounds like something got started here, while I was busy. I will duel Bat for the mint ice cream, or we can bring our pets to the arena.
I've brought some Marshadillow Nachos from Cool Ranch.
We battled a Polarian ship, and captured a load of Salt Circle Bagels too. Don't feed them to your ebon spectre pets; they don't like them.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 10, 2019 wrote:
That is usually a bad sign
Maybe I'll skip it and go to Puerto Mico, no matter how many fried bananas they give me.
Or I'll skip dinner entirely until Halloween has passed.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 8, 2019 wrote:
Blaah! The spooky traveling restaurant The Bilge Pump has arrived in Skull Island! Come on board and dare to taste dozens of spooky dishes! Want somethink to stick to your tounge? Try our scrumptious Slimeball jelly rolls! want to fill your gut with tricks and treats? Taste our Scream Dream Dish? Feeling daring? Try chowing down on an octopus! It's very fresh, you'd swear it's still alive!

And if none of these suit you, come on down to the brig, where we've got a course just for you... Blaaahaha!
The Spider's Shack, competition to the traveling restaurant, The Bilge Pump, is now open to all Pirates of all ages!
With our creepy main dishes, appetizers, drinks, and side dishes, you'll find there's no better place than The Spider's Shack for a spooky night out!
Reviews:
I thought this restaurant is wonderful! The main entreé was wonderful (we had the Fried Spiders' Legs--awesome!) and the Scream Shake was elegante! I recommend this to all families looking for some spook! The Skull Island Gazette

Amazing! With delectable entreés, masterfully crafted appetizers, and desserts for all ages, The Spider's Shack was the highlight of my evening out! Cutthroat Magazine Editor
The service is impeccable! With quick waiters, our food was on our table withing minutes! This place is rated 10 stars!! The Pirate's Loot Magazine

Though some people may think The Spider's Shack is too spooky for Pirates under the age of six, this place offers wonderful childcare service and baby nursery! Leave your kids in the care of our trained caretakers, the Crazy Monquistans, and enjoy your stress free meal!

Dishes include: Fried Spiders' Legs, the Scream Shake, Ghoul Goo Jelly, Skeleton Soup, Spirit Pie, and many many more!

You can sign up to become a member, today! Go to our magazine, Spooky Night Out and find pg. 32 to sign up for exclusive benefits!! Benefits include: Free Scream Shakes upon arrival (whether you like it or not!), Spider Service, New Combo Meals (don't tell anyone that we're testing the meals on you), and much more! Prices vary on how famed you are. (beginner pirate max gold price: 300, famed pirate max gold 1)
Open seasonally, so come and enjoy some spookiness, now!

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 8, 2019 wrote:
Blaah! The spooky traveling restaurant The Bilge Pump has arrived in Skull Island! Come on board and dare to taste dozens of spooky dishes! Want somethink to stick to your tounge? Try our scrumptious Slimeball jelly rolls! want to fill your gut with tricks and treats? Taste our Scream Dream Dish? Feeling daring? Try chowing down on an octopus! It's very fresh, you'd swear it's still alive!

And if none of these suit you, come on down to the brig, where we've got a course just for you... Blaaahaha!
In partnership with The Spider's Shack, The Spirit's Ship, a traveling tavern, is now settled in Skull Island! Creepy dishes, in a close second to the partner, The Spider's Shack, are now available to order! (btw, this tavern changes themes...)
In Addition, a hotel, The Ghostly Ghoul is open for those looking for a spooky sleeping area.

Our standard room has a Cobweb-Bed, Ghostly Sheets, and a Boo! Carpet.

Our Deluxe Room has a Queen Spider Bed, Creepy Curtains, Shrieking Chair, and Corrupted Carpet.

Our wonderful double villa includes a King Ghoul Bed, Ghostly Sheets, Boo! Carpet, Shrieking Chair, and a foldout Cobweb Bed, as well as Ghoul Water for the Bathroom. and with spooky dinner with our meal ghoul hamburger

Come today!

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
skywayprivateer on Oct 13, 2019 wrote:
In partnership with The Spider's Shack, The Spirit's Ship, a traveling tavern, is now settled in Skull Island! Creepy dishes, in a close second to the partner, The Spider's Shack, are now available to order! (btw, this tavern changes themes...)
In Addition, a hotel, The Ghostly Ghoul is open for those looking for a spooky sleeping area.

Our Deluxe Room has a Queen Spider Bed, Creepy Curtains, Shrieking Chair, and Corrupted Carpet.

Our wonderful double villa includes a King Ghoul Bed, Ghostly Sheets, Boo! Carpet, Shrieking Chair, and a foldout Cobweb Bed, as well as Ghoul Water for the Bathroom. and with spooky dinner with our meal ghoul hamburger

Come today!
I forgot to add the dishes.

At the Ghostly Ghoul, dishes are free to order and can be delivered straight to your room. With the menu choices either from The Bilge Pump, The Spider's Shack, or The Spirit's Ship, you'll have all the satisfaction you need!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
I'm drooling...
Heheheh

I'll order a party-size bag of yum-flavored M&M's, if ye want! Maybe I'll just make the cake... Though I'll need a lot of ingredients...
You know what? I'll just do the party sized bag of yum-flavored M&M's for you Lookit Light, it saves time and gold!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Calamity Finch on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
Sounds like something got started here, while I was busy. I will duel Bat for the mint ice cream, or we can bring our pets to the arena.
I've brought some Marshadillow Nachos from Cool Ranch.
We battled a Polarian ship, and captured a load of Salt Circle Bagels too. Don't feed them to your ebon spectre pets; they don't like them.
Yep...
Mint ice cream is my favorite so count me in...maybe I'll borrow a level seventy pet...or I'll just level FAST.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
skywayprivateer on Oct 13, 2019 wrote:

Come today!
I like those furniture descryptions ( get it? ) Some of them could be actually made into interactive items for the game!

The Boo! carpet could moan or shriek when walked on, the same for the Shrieking chair ( with an X-prompt ).
Open a Ghostly wardrobe and have a spook pop out.
Crypt, cozy crypt!

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 10, 2019 wrote:
yup it's a secret i'm never telling you never ever telling you

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
It's Pirate101's Birthday! How's the cake and ice cream?

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Oct 14, 2019 wrote:
I like those furniture descryptions ( get it? ) Some of them could be actually made into interactive items for the game!

The Boo! carpet could moan or shriek when walked on, the same for the Shrieking chair ( with an X-prompt ).
Open a Ghostly wardrobe and have a spook pop out.
Crypt, cozy crypt!
Thank ye, Anecorbie!
Great ideas! Hmm, maybe I would like to sleep there...

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
skywayprivateer on Oct 14, 2019 wrote:
I forgot to add the dishes.

At the Ghostly Ghoul, dishes are free to order and can be delivered straight to your room. With the menu choices either from The Bilge Pump, The Spider's Shack, or The Spirit's Ship, you'll have all the satisfaction you need!
Blaah! How did you learn my recipes?!

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
Blaah! How did you learn my recipes?!
Instinct.

Privateers are born with it.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
It's Pirate101's Birthday! How's the cake and ice cream?
Today on the menu SPIRALWIDE for a week ONLY:

A huge cake showing Valencia, Marleybone, Aquila, Skull Island, and Monquista in DETAIL, crafted by the finest cooks in the whole spiral!!!!!!

Also, an huge carved ice cream sundae, for Ratbeard, Bat, Falmea, Blind Mew (please forgive me if I forget any, I am not yet familiar with everyone) Avery, Morgan, Commodore, Ol' Fish Eye, Vadima, Decius, Mordekai (my personal favorite) and maybe some more ()

Hey, also: Dishes for all the classes:

: Musketeer Pie! Ground beef, mildly spiced, with a delicious crust! I hope my fellow musketeers enjoy this dish!

: Buccaneer Beef Ragout!! Yummy!

: uhh...I don't play this class... Sorry Witchdoctors...

: Privateer Pizza! hungry...Pepperoni cut into wheels and telescopes

: Swashbucklin' Soup! Pipin' hot!

And....
For dessert...
A minisicule cake ship that looks like yours with yum-flavored m&ms for cannons, fluffy cotton candy for the clouds, icing ribbons for the windlanes, the cake is flavored chocolate with vanilla icing colored whatever color your ship is, and beautiful intricate candy figures of your companions!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
glitterway123 on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:

A huge cake showing Valencia, Marleybone, Aquila, Skull Island, and Monquista in DETAIL, crafted by the finest cooks in the whole spiral!!!!!!

Also, an huge carved ice cream sundae, for Ratbeard, Bat, Falmea, Blind Mew (please forgive me if I forget any, I am not yet familiar with everyone) Avery, Morgan, Commodore, Ol' Fish Eye, Vadima, Decius, Mordekai (my personal favorite) and maybe some more ()

: Musketeer Pie! Ground beef, mildly spiced, with a delicious crust! I hope my fellow musketeers enjoy this dish!

And....
For dessert...
A minisicule cake ship that looks like yours with yum-flavored m&ms for cannons, fluffy cotton candy for the clouds, icing ribbons for the windlanes, the cake is flavored chocolate with vanilla icing colored whatever color your ship is, and beautiful intricate candy figures of your companions!
I'm liking this birthday. And not just for the cake!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
I'm liking this birthday. And not just for the cake!
Good.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018

And....
For dessert...
i'm getting hungry.... gimme gimme

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015

And....
For dessert...
What about One-Eyed Jack? Doesn't he get cake too? He's an old friend of ours, he deserves a big piece!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 17, 2019 wrote:
What about One-Eyed Jack? Doesn't he get cake too? He's an old friend of ours, he deserves a big piece!
Big piece?
Hmmm....Chef Don Alexandro, make the cake one slice bigger, and add a scoop of ice cream ASAP!!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
As I was saying, the special cake has been eaten (much to the joy of my Chef, Don Alexandro, who slaved away for thirteen hours on it and was glad for all the reviews it got) (No need to thank me)
My restaurant, 'The Musket Tavern' (at my house in Smuggler's Cove) is now serving:
Breakfast

Heart Parfaits: Layers of strawberry and raspberry yogurts with crunchy granola and whipped cream
Piratey Pancakes: Stack of three pancakes with maple syrup and Yum whipped cream
Witchdoctor Waffles: Discount for Witchdoctors!

Lunch
Privateer Pizza
Swashbucklin' Soup (minestrone or creamy tomato) with the side of a fresh baked slice of baguette
Musket Mac'n'Cheese, specialty of the Musket Tavern with bits of bacon!

Dinner
Buccaneer Beef Ragout/Buccaneer Beef Steak with a side of Mashed potatoes
Musketeer Shepherd's Pie ()
Witchdoctor...uh...Omelettes? Just Kidding.
Swashbuckler Salad (caesar or treant, your choice)
Dessert:

ICE CREAM (Bat gets a discount if he orders Mint Choc Chip!)
Cake!!!!
More to come!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
skywayprivateer on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
Thank ye, Anecorbie!
Great ideas! Hmm, maybe I would like to sleep there...
Would you sleep?