Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you could have one pet that doesn't exsist yet

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Fluzzard2 on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
We need a pet that's like a miniature version of Death from Cool Ranch Part 2, it would be awesome kind of like the wraith from wizards.
but better of course :D i love the idea :) but i just gotta know....how do ya'll pick just ONE idea? eeek my heads spins too much with ideas for new pets, and future hybrids off of them not to mention animations etc... :/ even hunting the hybrid we all love it gets crazy up in this thick skull of mine XD bleh
ok, hmm, one new pet...only one...that i want....that hasnt been previously mentioned nor yarred by me? O.o even harder....hmmm...well since i cant pick a favorite i guess i will just think up another new one :D
bleh is it this difficult with anybody else? trying to pick just one? prolly just me >.< ok i just picking one...
tiny gypsy cobb style horse with a star patterned coat intermixed over a two-toned hide preferrably DYEABLE but default black and white one eye peeking out from underneath its extremely long foremane(bangs) little pirate hat, a cutlass in its mouth, possibly an eyepatch...ok i might have to go draw it :) but yes! its cute, piratey and O: the futre possible hybrids oooo
well ty for listening :3 have a fun beautiful day
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
David Firehammer on May 21, 2015 wrote:
I liked to have a shark thats in armor and has a huge sword and looks like a knight or i could have it as a companion either way makes no difference to me.

Andrew 65
Hi David, welcome to the message boards
If you are able to, you can purchase the Cutthroat Bundle, available right on this web page and you will have your gnarly shark companion. He is maybe not very knightish but he was a HUGE sword

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Either a companion or pet of a rat-like person in a ninjitsu master robe and he could have awesome criticals. Either him or one or more turtles with specific colored masks. Yes they should sound familiar.

Ensign
Jun 08, 2013
I keep saying it when I use an Aquila doubloon, but I'd absolutely LOVE an Orthrus pet!

Destiny 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
but better of course :D i love the idea :) but i just gotta know....how do ya'll pick just ONE idea? eeek my heads spins too much with ideas for new pets, and future hybrids off of them not to mention animations etc... :/ even hunting the hybrid we all love it gets crazy up in this thick skull of mine XD bleh
ok, hmm, one new pet...only one...that i want....that hasnt been previously mentioned nor yarred by me? O.o even harder....hmmm...well since i cant pick a favorite i guess i will just think up another new one :D
bleh is it this difficult with anybody else? trying to pick just one? prolly just me >.< ok i just picking one...
tiny gypsy cobb style horse with a star patterned coat intermixed over a two-toned hide preferrably DYEABLE but default black and white one eye peeking out from underneath its extremely long foremane(bangs) little pirate hat, a cutlass in its mouth, possibly an eyepatch...ok i might have to go draw it :) but yes! its cute, piratey and O: the futre possible hybrids oooo
stormy jen silver
Adorable, My Little ( Pirate ) Pony!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 12, 2015 wrote:
Adorable, My Little ( Pirate ) Pony!
he he thx wish i could upload a pic of it on here...one of my friends has already drawn up quite a few of my "new pet ideas" lol XD my problem is i not only know their full animations for them all when they pop into my head i think of their petnomes list too O.O

stormy jen

p.s. pet morphers anonymous meeting is postponed indefinately

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
stormy jen silver
one cute hybrid off of this could be that it'd have fairy wings be tiny even at mega (otherwise would be accused of being a mount XD)
stormy jen

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
Hey Decius, I was just wondering if you could give us a heads-up if any of these pets are in game with all the new pets and all (don't mention their species though, it'll be more fun). Thanks!