If you could have one pet that doesn't exsist yet

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
52
You all have such great ideas!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
704
Here are some pet I always wanted below,

1. A Griffin - We have a mount, why not a pet griffin with 3 variations. One is a traditional,like the one shown with the mount. Another,is a golden armored griffin might be a hybrid.Similar look to the wizard101 mount,but with added details like a red or blue jewels at the end of the tail feathers.Another one is a blue one, it look like a griffin with a deep blue feather shimmering like crystals,with white colors that also shimmers like crystal. Sort of like a crystal style griffin.

2.A blue whale-I always wanted a pet like this,the largest creature to ever exist. This could be the largest pet ever to exist in pirate101 of all time.

3.A Robo-shark - Could be a hybrid,So ready to add this pet to my collection.

4. A skeleton monkey- They are cool looking,perfect for Halloween gags or something scary.

That's all I could think of, the list goes on.

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
52
darkdoombro345 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
A goldfish, of course. Made of solid gold, of course. Probably a hybrid...
El Dorado, anyone?

Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
9
Hmm, i would like a skunk they are cute but can be deadly!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Spiffykelsey on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
Hmm, i would like a skunk they are cute but can be deadly!
Ohhhhh, I would LOVE a skunk too. I have had two of them in real life and they were really an interesting pet that generated lots of giggles. They were de-sented of course.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Ohhhhh, I would LOVE a skunk too. I have had two of them in real life and they were really an interesting pet that generated lots of giggles. They were de-sented of course.
You had two pet skunks?? Cool!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
MistyDragon13 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
You had two pet skunks?? Cool!
Yes a regular one named Odie and a chocolate one named Mocha.

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
52
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Ohhhhh, I would LOVE a skunk too. I have had two of them in real life and they were really an interesting pet that generated lots of giggles. They were de-sented of course.
Wow that would be a neat pet! I once knew someone who owned Sugar Gliders.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
13
a newt, frog or toad would be cool to see

Ensign
Feb 08, 2009
1
I want to see a Rollie Pollie pet.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Yes a regular one named Odie and a chocolate one named Mocha.
That's super neat!

Captain
Feb 02, 2013
721
A werewolf would be pretty cool or a werebear

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5755
Misty and I were admiring the blue skydragons that are between SI and MooShu. We think they would make an awesome pet!

Commodore
May 30, 2010
863
I kind of leaning toward Indigo Ring's Werebutterfly Go-go dancers, myself...

Ensign
Jun 20, 2009
1
I really, really, really want a hound like the Ice Hound or Danger Hound in Wizard 101. They have always been one of my favorites. I've been hoping we would get an Orthrus as well. I used a doubloon awhile ago that summoned an Orthrus to help me in battle and would have loved to have been able to keep it.

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
45
a Pegasus definitely

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
52
Buccaneer Boy on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Wow that would be a neat pet! I once knew someone who owned Sugar Gliders.
I'd like to see Sugar Glider pets if we ever went to Khrysalis or an Australia themed world. I would also like to see a jaguar or a cockatiel.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2012
1
I'd really like to have a Beagle walking around with you. I mean just picture it! It would be a purebred Beagle that would be totally cool! I hope someday that my idea will be put into action. Also maybe a Lepord would be cool too, just have it stalking by your side!
Destiny Mizzen, Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Glacier Girl on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
I'd really like to have a Beagle walking around with you. I mean just picture it! It would be a purebred Beagle that would be totally cool! I hope someday that my idea will be put into action. Also maybe a Lepord would be cool too, just have it stalking by your side!
Destiny Mizzen, Swashbuckler
Hi Destiny, welcome to the message boards.
Those sound like some cool pets. Keep those ideas coming.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
25
I love the Nautilus idea. I'd also love to see a River Otter or an Angler Fish.

Well I think an egg with legs.
Yeah that's it, something that just never came out of its shell.

But then again that would just be silly.

Keep the thread going I love seeing all the requests. I can't say that Hep and I can get to all of them, but we might be able to make some of them happen in the future.

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
52
Decius Duelmaster on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
Well I think an egg with legs.
Yeah that's it, something that just never came out of its shell.

But then again that would just be silly.

Keep the thread going I love seeing all the requests. I can't say that Hep and I can get to all of them, but we might be able to make some of them happen in the future.
Nice idea Decius! I think Wizard101 has a pet like that.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
184
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
I kind of leaning toward Indigo Ring's Werebutterfly Go-go dancers, myself...
*smirks* Ahhh.. that never fails to put a smile on my face. I agree, Fiorenza!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
275
A cat pirate it would look so cute

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
104
How about a White Winter Wolf / or a Red Squirrel