Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Next Chapter

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
Excuse me, but there's NO evidence against the appearance of Krokotopia! And wait! You're arguing this WITHOUT finishing the quest line? What nerve, to argue about what you're ignorant of!
Erica the Red, ( a bear ) a member of Marco Pollo's crew, where have you been hiding, not to know this?
And there is NO evidence against the appearance of Edgar Rice Burrows' Mars, either, but there is no evidence FOR it.

That's the rub.

It's the constant drumbeat of, "It's an origin world! It HAS to appear!" No, it doesn't.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
Can you see Avernus from Dragonspire? No, and not because of large land masses, either. Sorry, Max your arguments just don't take into account that #1 Because P101 is new, there was NO REASON to show more in W101. and #2 most importantly, if the story line requires it, we'll be going, whether it makes sense to you or not.
Can you see all of the areas that surround Dragonspire, much like you can see all of the skyway surrounding Krokotopia? Can you walk completely around the edge of the world of Dragonspire like you can walk around Krokotopia and see nothing by sky?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
And there is NO evidence against the appearance of Edgar Rice Burrows' Mars, either, but there is no evidence FOR it.

That's the rub.

It's the constant drumbeat of, "It's an origin world! It HAS to appear!" No, it doesn't.
Poor choice of analogy there, dude.
Major flaw in your arguments - the comment Ulysses makes about the Rosetta Stone ( of which you have no personal knowledge ) "It stood in the port of Rosetta at the height of the Old Empire."
My witchdoctor's character sheet reads "raised in the desert sands of Krokotopia" ( note the plural use )
There IS more to Krokotopia, and more importantly, if KI determines that we need to go there we will.
It will appear.
post edit - actually the character sheet says "raised in the deserts of Krokotopia"
again note the use of the plural.

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
The Grizzly Beast pack came out today. Foreshadowing for Grizzleheim?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Poor choice of analogy there, dude.
Major flaw in your arguments - the comment Ulysses makes about the Rosetta Stone ( of which you have no personal knowledge ) "It stood in the port of Rosetta at the height of the Old Empire."
My witchdoctor's character sheet reads "raised in the desert sands of Krokotopia" ( note the plural use )
There IS more to Krokotopia, and more importantly, if KI determines that we need to go there we will.
It will appear.
post edit - actually the character sheet says "raised in the deserts of Krokotopia"
again note the use of the plural.
I give up. You guys have your fantasies. I'm done here.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This is cool Girzzlehim is highly the next world to visit. I am looking forward to continue the main quest, the " road " to El Darado, aka the Kane Arc.

I bet this update is going to be huge,the biggest since it's lunch date. The likely scenario is, after finishing Aquila. Our pirate(s) is send to travel to Girzzlehim to obtain a piece of the El Darado map and an adventure of his/her life. Then travel to Valencia to a new skyway,to help the resistance from an armada take over, I think. Now that is some epic duel that our pirate(s) have ever expirence.

So it's Skull Island>Monquistia part 1>Dragonspyre >Valencia part 1>Cool Ranch>Moo Shu part 1>Marlyebone (part 1?) >Aquila ( part 1 ? )> Girzzlehim ? > Valencia part 2 ? > Krokotopia ?/Polaris ? / Darkmoor ? . In our theoretical, online adventure sequence as pirate(s).

Not sure if Marlyebone and Aquila will have an expansion zone or even explore Dragonspyre as a playable world in feature arc storylines.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Monkrinx2024 on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
This is cool Girzzlehim is highly the next world to visit. I am looking forward to continue the main quest, the " road " to El Darado, aka the Kane Arc.

I bet this update is going to be huge,the biggest since it's lunch date. The likely scenario is, after finishing Aquila. Our pirate(s) is send to travel to Girzzlehim to obtain a piece of the El Darado map and an adventure of his/her life. Then travel to Valencia to a new skyway,to help the resistance from an armada take over, I think. Now that is some epic duel that our pirate(s) have ever expirence.

So it's Skull Island>Monquistia part 1>Dragonspyre >Valencia part 1>Cool Ranch>Moo Shu part 1>Marlyebone (part 1?) >Aquila ( part 1 ? )> Girzzlehim ? > Valencia part 2 ? > Krokotopia ?/Polaris ? / Darkmoor ? . In our theoretical, online adventure sequence as pirate(s).

Not sure if Marlyebone and Aquila will have an expansion zone or even explore Dragonspyre as a playable world in feature arc storylines.
I just want to say, Valencia Pt. 2 before GH. The rest I agree with... although Aquila I think we've finished, and Marleybone, if expanded, would only be to the bridge. The city is already hit by our wizard.