Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard to Pirate but how about Warrior?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
natenkate on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
It is an interesting idea and I can see you put some though into it, but I would have to disagree with the plot. You go through 5 areas/worlds, likely battling hundreds, even thousands, of foes. Dying multiple times while doing many hazardous quests, just to punish a man for asking you to do something...dangerous. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Like cutting off the hand because the finger itches.
I like Coolster's idea and why would you cut off your hand cause it itches

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
If you wanna make a game like wizard or pirate make it yourself but don't completely copy it cause pirate and wizard are copyrighted. Just saying.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
laulenak on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Lol, I was just talking about almost the exact same thing earlier today with my friend, except spy is ninja! It is a great idea!

-Dark Amber
(Also it was Warrior101 not Warrior100)
Why not just have Ninja 101? (Haven't thought of classes yet)

-Leo level 49

Captain
May 02, 2009
Buccaneer Supreme on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
Why not just have Ninja 101? (Haven't thought of classes yet)

-Leo level 49
Its very hard to classify a Ninja. I mean every wizard is a type of wizard (Pyromancer, Conjurer, Sorcerer, etc.) and every pirate is a type of pirate (Buccaneer, Privateer, Swashbuckler, etc.) The only alternative to Ninja I can think of are shinobi and kunoichi ( a shinobi is a male ninja and kunoichi is a female ninja)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
love the idea ps coolster i have seen your youtube videos

Ensign
Jun 23, 2010
That I think, is a very good idea.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I think there should be a kingdom101 where you get to build your kingdom on an uncharted skyway. That would be fun to play.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2013
coolster50 on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
Since we went from wizards to pirates I thought "Hey, why not warriors?". In Warrior100 your Ambrose is General Audrey Ace, your Wizard City would be Fort Ridley(pronunced rid-lee), your Malistare is Grand General Zachary Zillion. As a warrior you could be Knight, Wanderer, Spy, Brigand, Samurai, and Adventurer. You could also be one in 5 races: Human, Goat/Lam, Cow/Bull, Fairy/Faerie, or Undead Being.
Knight: Warriors whose only true goal is to raise their own fame. A knight's favorite skill is Final Strike which increases a Knight's will to fight.
Wanderer:Warriors who are only interested in how much money they make at the end of the day. a Wanderers most basic skill is how to make enemies distracted.
Spy:Agile warriors who inflitrated enemey bases only to gain knowledge on their enemies. A spy's greatest move allows them to disappear when surrounded by a group of foes and attacks them all at once.
Brigand:Warriors who fight to fight. When a Brigand has enough exasperation, he/she has the ablilty to drop all enemies in a 2 unit range.
Samurai:Warriors who fight for peace. As a Samurai, you have the power to potentally subdue the enemy or even have the enemy change sides for x amount of turns.
Adventurer:Warriors who fight to create maps and charts. As an adventurer you have more health than usual and can easily escape a tough situation.
-You meat General Ace after you atempt to escape from a mission gone wrong (issued to you from Grand General Zillion) and he teaches you the values of fighting on the good side. You then travel from Fort Ridley to Battlegrounds of Uphill, to the Unspeakable Gorge, to Dead Man's Valley finally making it to For Zillion. To travel between worlds you use a magicless spiral key (so you have to walk between the worlds in a safe tube) The plot for Warrior101 is to hunt down Grand General Zillion and make him pay for assigning you to a dangerous task force.

-I know KingsIsle may tweak the storyline a bit and maybe change some of the classes and races and I know you guys may have some changes of your own.
PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
i like it but i also had an idea like it also except its cowboy 101

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jesusfollower363 on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
i like it but i also had an idea like it also except its cowboy 101
Welcome to the message boards family Jesus Follower 363. You seem to have a lot of great ideas and that is a highly treasured gift in our discussions. Cowboy 101 sounds fun and I really loved your pun with your unicorn companion idea and really liked your support for the underdog Nurse Quinn as I enjoy her too. She doesn't seem to have a lot of fans but she always makes me laugh with her Ruth Buzzi style handbag whomp and her heal ability has saved the tush of one of my companions or myself many a time. When she is armed with relentless she can keep them seeing stars for some delightful damage.
You have already shown your ability to bless others with encouragement when you like their ideas and how can else can 'Th'Blesser' be but pleased.

Ensign
May 03, 2009
We have the classes in a lot of neat ideas in between, but there's one thing that still bugging me

What's the story about

Ensign
Jan 08, 2014
Since we went from wizards to pirates I thought "Hey, why not warriors?". In Warrior100 your Ambrose is General Audrey Ace, your Wizard City would be Fort Ridley(pronunced rid-lee), your Malistare is Grand General Zachary Zillion. As a warrior you could be Knight, Wanderer, Spy, Brigand, Samurai, and Adventurer. You could also be one in 5 races: Human, Goat/Lam, Cow/Bull, Fairy/Faerie, or Undead Being.
Knight: Warriors whose only true goal is to raise their own fame. A knight's favorite skill is Final Strike which increases a Knight's will to fight.
Wanderer:Warriors who are only interested in how much money they make at the end of the day. a Wanderers most basic skill is how to make enemies distracted.
Spy:Agile warriors who inflitrated enemey bases only to gain knowledge on their enemies. A spy's greatest move allows them to disappear when surrounded by a group of foes and attacks them all at once.
Brigand:Warriors who fight to fight. When a Brigand has enough exasperation, he/she has the ablilty to drop all enemies in a 2 unit range.
Samurai:Warriors who fight for peace. As a Samurai, you have the power to potentally subdue the enemy or even have the enemy change sides for x amount of turns.
Adventurer:Warriors who fight to create maps and charts. As an adventurer you have more health than usual and can easily escape a tough situation.
-You meat General Ace after you atempt to escape from a mission gone wrong (issued to you from Grand General Zillion) and he teaches you the values of fighting on the good side. You then travel from Fort Ridley to Battlegrounds of Uphill, to the Unspeakable Gorge, to Dead Man's Valley finally making it to For Zillion. To travel between worlds you use a magicless spiral key (so you have to walk between the worlds in a safe tube) The plot for Warrior101 is to hunt down Grand General Zillion and make him pay for assigning you to a dangerous task force.

-I know KingsIsle may tweak the storyline a bit and maybe change some of the classes and races and I know you guys may have some changes of your own.
I was totally just thinking about that!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010

While I will always appreciate more Kingsisle games. Remember that Pirate101 is still quite new compared to Wizard101. It may be awhile till any new 101 games but when it does, no matter what it is, I am sure it will be a fantastic game that won't disappoint me or others.

Warrior101 does sound interesting and I would pick Spy for my first character if it ends up being made.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
umm maybe you could have like a weaponn that could swich from offence to defencelevel 41

Ensign
Feb 08, 2014
I think that a class could be called the assassin. It is a person who doesn't uses disguises and kills people in their base. They are meant to hunt people down and have a choice of a bow or dual swords. They can go faster than any other class going through obstacles. They deal a great bit of damage because they're assassins. They have little armor for sneaking around. Assassins differ from spys by being a high damage class, not a supportive. (If this is really warrior101 than an assassin would be a reccommended class. Their teacher could be a cat (Cats are sneaky and can get places fast) Again their powers are damage dealing, one strike with bows or dual swords.

Captain
May 02, 2009

I'm thinking about changing the whole lot of this. One reason why was because all the Factions were melee, so I'm going to either drop two factions are combine some factions and add a Ranger and Mage Factions. I'm also thinking about revamping the story and probably change some stuff about the races. I'll post the updated version in a new thread hopefully before this month is up.

Coolster50
A Pirate of every Class

Ensign
Jul 05, 2010
too bad this would be pretty hard to make happen

Ensign
Dec 21, 2010
Buccaneer Jackson on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
This seems like a very interesting idea. However, i'm not completely sure about picking your character's race . Both Pirate101 and Wizard101 had you play has a human, so shouldn't they just keep it that way? All in all, this would make it really interesting and maybe have it still set in the spiral, and maybe starting world is the world of Avalon or a world like Avalon (Avalon's from Wizard101 for those who don't know). Just some add on ideas to this idea.
There could be an update on that so that would be kinda cool. I doubt it will happen, but I can dream, can't I?

Ensign
Dec 21, 2010
aquadroid160 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
spy should be changed to ninja because spy is kinda in the future and how about the teacher for the classes are

ninja-sensei shell(turtle sensei)
knight-sir grizz(bear knight)
brigand-desperado jack(coyote bandit)
samurai-shogun bovi(cow shogun)
wanderer-rebel anura (frog rebel)
adventurer-reptilio(dragon adventurer)

i think it will be cool
No offense, but they were still called spies way back then and ninjas don't have to do much with war.

Do you want to know what I want to add to this? The ability to actually talk back! There could be a few choices on what to say and other characters have different reactions. I always like countering evil's taunts but aww... they can't hear me. Or when I try to sound dramatic when I'm accepting a quest but they don't know that. So I would really like that add on.

Sincerely,
Perilous Olivia Hornigold