Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne Promotion Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
Hi, KingIsle! My best friend on Pirate101, Fearful Scarlet Nightingale level 65 , and I were working together for a big project we would like to share with you and other members. We decided to make a promotion idea for Bonnie Anne and this is what we said:
Outfit:

Royal Navy Clothes

Shoes: Highlander Shoes

Tail: A little bit more texture

Hat: Hat from Handsome Dan Pack

~~~

PROMO QUEST:

Guy Fox was captured by Cap'n Swing, Swing betrayed Guy. We sail to Port Regal to find Swing and Guy, but someone, who was secretly working for Swing, told us where he went, but really it was a trap. The person who was working for Swing told us to go to Aquila, but instead he was a mini boss and we fight him. He/She surrenders and tells us we need a better weapon to defeat Swing. They tell us to go to Valencia to get a new weapon. The weapon maker tells that he/she will make the weapon AND give info of where Swing went IF we get an enchanted amulet, which a cat smuggler has. After we get the amulet, the weapon maker gives us us a new weapon and location of where Swing is. He's in his little tunnel in Marleybone where it all started. During the battle, we have to free Guy in about five rounds from the cage he's in, then he becomes an ally. The objective is to defeat Swing, but after we free guy, it's all enemies because 2 more cat smugglers/thugs show up. After we defeat him, we talk to Bonnie Anne in any tavern cellar and she becomes a Fox Gunnery Captain.
~~~
We decided on Fox Gunnery Captain, but it is really your choice on what she becomes. And, we have also agreed on me drawing the picture of what she may look like, and the coloring is really bad, but I have been trying to match Annie's colors and her new clothes' colors, and I used the colors of what I think it should be for my flag type, but of course it'll be different for other pirates with different flags.
And we have decided on a new power, like Stock Assault, where Bonnie shoots her big gun, and pulls a small gun from her belt. Kind of like Ensign Emmett, but a little bit different.

** Edit by One-Eyed Jack: Sorry, as stated in the rules, no outside pictures and links are allowed (although you should definitely submit your drawing to our fan art webpage!**

It is ok if you do not select this idea for the new Bonnie Anne promotion, and please comment on any questions you have. And the colors are: (these are all following my flag's colors)
Coat: Black
Shoes: Black
Gun: Huge version of Rooster Cogburn's gun and a tiny version in belt buckle
Gun colors: Brown for bottom. Silver for all metal parts, including trigger
Hat: Black, as well as some gold in the middle, and white feathers on top (like Handsome Dan's pack's hat)
And you may change some colors as well.
One last message: I would really like to hear your feedback.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
I'm terribly sorry about the pictures-thingy, I really SHOULD have read the rules, please forgive me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
InvaderZim556 on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
I'm terribly sorry about the pictures-thingy, I really SHOULD have read the rules, please forgive me.
Yes, Please submit it for fan art and be sure to put your name on it so we can know it is yours. I for one am really curious to see what it looks like. Then you will be able to link it here because it will be an official link to the game.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Yes, Please submit it for fan art and be sure to put your name on it so we can know it is yours. I for one am really curious to see what it looks like. Then you will be able to link it here because it will be an official link to the game.
Yes, I shall try :D Please excuse my bad drawing skills

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I like the Idea of ridding Guy Fox (or Fawkes) of his dependence on the obviously evil Captain Swing, but to sway Guy, Bonnie Anne (Fox) should commit us to liberating Albion after the war with the Armada is over. This sets up her next promotion quest after this just like allowing Guy to escape to Skull Island set up this promo quest. Albion could be a side world, accessible by yellow windstone or a main story world. Ratbeard's promotion quest could have elements in Albion as well, following his theme of redemption. Freeing Albion may or may not bring the PC back to the status of pirate instead of the privateer status the PC enjoys now.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Maybe she could be themed like a Marleyboneian admiral.Sh could have a rifle,pistol and sabre.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
InvaderZim556 on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
Yes, I shall try :D Please excuse my bad drawing skills
Try to give us a link again if Pirate101 accepts the art to their site. I'm sure links to Pirate101's Fan Art are allowable (if not, then someone correct me)