Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your kidding right? Mini Minotaur trouble

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I did the labyrinth dungeon which took forever to complete and then the final boss fight happened and Asteron and his brothers, wait what Asteron your by yourself? Upon destroying Asteron he said that his brothers will avenge him which then the battle continued without a win condition since I can't defeat his brothers.

I wasted about 2 hours trying to do this and I glitched out in the end? :(

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
For the battle remember to pack tarter sauce and for crew bring kobe yojimbo el toro and monkey king that makes it easier

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I did the labyrinth dungeon which took forever to complete and then the final boss fight happened and Asteron and his brothers, wait what Asteron your by yourself? Upon destroying Asteron he said that his brothers will avenge him which then the battle continued without a win condition since I can't defeat his brothers.

I wasted about 2 hours trying to do this and I glitched out in the end? :(
Hi, Rachel. That really stinks, to get that far and spend that much time to only have it glitch. I think that Minotaur glitch/bug is a reoccurring one because last week I was chatting with another pirate in game (I believe, Virtuous Dante Ramsey) and he said that the same thing happened to him and 2 other pirates as they were doing the Labyrinth dungeon. It was a similar scenario, they got to the final- 3 Minotaur brothers battle and for them none of the minotaurs were their so they couldn't enter battle and had to flee the dungeon.

Maybe it would help if you can recall your exact dungeon/battle/realm conditions for your pirate and provide that info to KI in a bug report. That is if you can actually remember all of the info. I know for me when a bug happens, it is unexpected and I am not prepared or don't recall everything right after the fact. But any info you can remember and report might help KI with helping you and fixing the bug or at least tracking it. It sounds like it could be a reoccurring bug and maybe it has not been fully reported to them yet.

Good luck with having to do the Labyrinth over again, hopefully the bug won't happen again...because that is a lot of time to have to invest just to end up back at square one and start all over.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In the final boss battle you must defeat all the minotaur brothers, not just Asterion. You have the assistance of Hawkules and Theseus. Just treat it like any boss battle ( x3 ).

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
the purple captian on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
For the battle remember to pack tarter sauce and for crew bring kobe yojimbo el toro and monkey king that makes it easier
It still is a long dungeon which glitched out in the end. Also I don't have the Kobe

P.S. I get that referenced XD in fact I listen to that song when doing the labyrinth dungeon

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
anecorbie on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
In the final boss battle you must defeat all the minotaur brothers, not just Asterion. You have the assistance of Hawkules and Theseus. Just treat it like any boss battle ( x3 ).
Yeah that is why I am reporting the glitch, I know that they all are suppose to fight but without the other brothers showing up I can't exactly win.

As of I am posting this I will be a few minutes before going back in. I will report back if I make it through