Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay Party!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I can probably come but it can't be Tuesday or wens day for me and the breaks and the weekends work good for me.so if I don't come then I will be going to the 911 ceromeney .see you in the spiral

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
That works for me, like I have said, my schedule is pretty open but I suspect we will not have time because of the moderation delays but if it works out, sure.
What realm and what date .I might attend its just I am attending the 911 ceremony too .so I might go to the party for a little while and then go to the ceremony .see you in the spiral

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Guys, I am back. SO this will be a roleplay only party.
Chrissy can come. She has dominated the thread so...

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Bikaneri on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Welcome back!

*Aherm* if I may, many things have changed since you left. For starters, this is no longer a roleplayers-only party, it's a party that anyone can come to, honoring the roleplayers. I would be really upset if you changed it back to a roleplayers-only-plus-Chrissy party, because I was so excited that my best friend from real life could come, as her favorite thing to read on the Message Boards is Sly Gillian Randall's Role Play thread, but she's a crowns player who hasn't bought crowns within the last month, so she can't participate.

Also in Roleplay IV, we have decided not to vialate your character's personality, therefore we left your character untouched and Luke is still back in Skull Island while Connor, Lizzy, Warwick, Alex, Trinity, and Angel are all in Grizzleheim. If Luke goes to Grizzleheim it would be on his own accords, for none of the group told Luke anything about travelling to Grizzleheim, and for all your character knows, they're still at the Kraken Skulls Tavern. I'll catch you up on the storyline in that thread, but I highly suggest that you read everything from the point that you left, for it will describe the story much better than I could and give you leverage on each character's personal thoughts, actions, reasons, and personality. If it helps to encourage you any more, I could probably read everything from the point that you left to now in less than half an hour, so it wouldn't be too tedious an effort to read through it.

And in Roleplay II, we have also left your character untouched, but I'll catch you up on that roleplay as well. For now I'll just say that Clockwork Lizzy is gone and the group is going to Mr. M in Marleybone to tell him about the clockwork spy, hoping to gain knowledge from him. But the story has just ended there, so I imagine either Anne or Emma is going to start a new thread about it, but for now, we'll just have to be patient. In this roleplay thread as well I would suggest that you read everything that you missed, for the same reason as stated above. This shouldn't be to long either.

There's a new roleplay thread called Roleplay - Un Ballo in Maschera, or my Latin translation, The Ball of Masks, or quite simply, The Masked Ball. (Loved your clever wordplay on that, Anne) There are two groups -- Group A and Group B. I think you would like to be in Group B more because I imagine Luke isn't very much into throwing himself in the arms of others at a masked dance. But, if you do want to be in Group A with Anne, Scarlet, Emma, and myself, then you would have to alert Anne immediately as she needs to know straightaway before the roleplay can start. Keep in mind a few things -- #1, this is a Masked Ball in Valencia, this being a very important detail. #2, if you're going to be in Group A, I imagine that it will last the entire roleplay and would require you to stay until it's over otherwise in order to leave, you're going to have to pull a Cinderella-esq moment. Read Anne's first post for more info

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bikaneri on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Lol, well what do you expect You left and said you found other interests. Someone had to pick up the pieces.

Welcome back. Good to have you back in the skyways again. Get your party planing skills into high gear and let's see what you come up with. I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Welcome back!

*Aherm* if I may, many things have changed since you left. For starters, this is no longer a roleplayers-only party, it's a party that anyone can come to, honoring the roleplayers. I would be really upset if you changed it back to a roleplayers-only-plus-Chrissy party, because I was so excited that my best friend from real life could come, as her favorite thing to read on the Message Boards is Sly Gillian Randall's Role Play thread, but she's a crowns player who hasn't bought crowns within the last month, so she can't participate.

Also in Roleplay IV, we have decided not to vialate your character's personality, therefore we left your character untouched and Luke is still back in Skull Island while Connor, Lizzy, Warwick, Alex, Trinity, and Angel are all in Grizzleheim. If Luke goes to Grizzleheim it would be on his own accords, for none of the group told Luke anything about travelling to Grizzleheim, and for all your character knows, they're still at the Kraken Skulls Tavern. I'll catch you up on the storyline in that thread, but I highly suggest that you read everything from the point that you left, for it will describe the story much better than I could and give you leverage on each character's personal thoughts, actions, reasons, and personality. If it helps to encourage you any more, I could probably read everything from the point that you left to now in less than half an hour, so it wouldn't be too tedious an effort to read through it.

And in Roleplay II, we have also left your character untouched, but I'll catch you up on that roleplay as well. For now I'll just say that Clockwork Lizzy is gone and the group is going to Mr. M in Marleybone to tell him about the clockwork spy, hoping to gain knowledge from him. But the story has just ended there, so I imagine either Anne or Emma is going to start a new thread about it, but for now, we'll just have to be patient. In this roleplay thread as well I would suggest that you read everything that you missed, for the same reason as stated above. This shouldn't be to long either.

There's a new roleplay thread called Roleplay - Un Ballo in Maschera, or my Latin translation, The Ball of Masks, or quite simply, The Masked Ball. (Loved your clever wordplay on that, Anne) There are two groups -- Group A and Group B. I think you would like to be in Group B more because I imagine Luke isn't very much into throwing himself in the arms of others at a masked dance. But, if you do want to be in Group A with Anne, Scarlet, Emma, and myself, then you would have to alert Anne immediately as she needs to know straightaway before the roleplay can start. Keep in mind a few things -- #1, this is a Masked Ball in Valencia, this being a very important detail. #2, if you're going to be in Group A, I imagine that it will last the entire roleplay and would require you to stay until it's over otherwise in order to leave, you're going to have to pull a Cinderella-esq moment. Read Anne's first post for more info
Thank you Elizabeth. It is good to know you have my back and I have yours. She is more than correct. This is an everybody can come to party to honor the roleplayers. x Steps back into crowd of roleplay lovers that Will be there or there will be no party, and links arms with all of them. x

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
Thank you Elizabeth. It is good to know you have my back and I have yours. She is more than correct. This is an everybody can come to party to honor the roleplayers. x Steps back into crowd of roleplay lovers that Will be there or there will be no party, and links arms with all of them. x
*links arms with Chrissy*

Thank you, Chrissy. I was wondering if I was a little harsh in that post. Lol I'm glad you think it was good, that post has been torturing me for days on whether or not I should have said all of that.

~Elizabeth, level 55 ~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
*links arms with Chrissy*

Thank you, Chrissy. I was wondering if I was a little harsh in that post. Lol I'm glad you think it was good, that post has been torturing me for days on whether or not I should have said all of that.

~Elizabeth, level 55 ~
I am glad you said it. You said it well, it was not too harsh. You just let him know how things stand. When you abandon pirates consequences happen. You ever so kindly updated him on the consequences of his actions along with welcoming him back. Very well done.