Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay Party!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bikaneri on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Chrissy you can come if you want.
Sorry guys, I have gotten hooked on another game.
This may be my final post.
Someone else can lead the party.
See ya!
Wow . x Sits stunned x I really just don't know how to respond.

As to my friends I thank you for your loyalty and your desire to have me there. I am truly honored by your pleas and I thank you.

I am now invited to an event Bikaneri no longer cares about and won't even be there to honor the ones who so much deserve it. SMH. Wow.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Wow . x Sits stunned x I really just don't know how to respond.

As to my friends I thank you for your loyalty and your desire to have me there. I am truly honored by your pleas and I thank you.

I am now invited to an event Bikaneri no longer cares about and won't even be there to honor the ones who so much deserve it. SMH. Wow.
Eep. -hugs- You can come join us, I swear. :) It'll be nice to have you there! -hugs again-

Eep again.

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
can I come, even though i'm not a rp guy, I just really love pvp

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
zuto4011a on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
can I come, even though i'm not a rp guy, I just really love pvp
Well I am sure you can come as the original host no longer cares about this or the party. I say that it is a party to honor the Role Players and those that love role play can come to give praise where it is due .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well I just re read the whole thread and now it seems we need to have another place for the party. I offer my Privateer house but in no way will be offended if another choice is made. Also, no dates and times have been stated. We really need to honor those wonderful writers of ours so what say you guys? Let's get the when and where going.

And P.S. To Highlander Fox: x gratefully and gleefully hugs back x

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Well I am sure you can come as the original host no longer cares about this or the party. I say that it is a party to honor the Role Players and those that love role play can come to give praise where it is due .
yay and congrats for making commodore, and I don't think anyone has ever quoted me and not put a heart in the comment
see ya in the skyways
Robert lvl 65 marleybone veteran

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Wait I found a quote with no heart in it, ignore that part of my last comment

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
So, obviously we must have a story telling session at this party.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Hello fellow role players. I saw there was an opportunity for a role playing party. Is anyone allowed to come? If they aren't, then I'll just be on my way. I would not like to disturb a message board where I'm not wanted. Sorry if I bothered you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sly Gillian Randal... on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow role players. I saw there was an opportunity for a role playing party. Is anyone allowed to come? If they aren't, then I'll just be on my way. I would not like to disturb a message board where I'm not wanted. Sorry if I bothered you.
Anyone who can spin a yarn and who loves hearing them are invited so you are more than welcome .

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Sly Gillian Randal... on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Since the OP is no longer hosting this party, I'd say the rules are the same for any other party we've had. So yes, anybody can come.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ok Honorees, I need some input as to when you would like this party. Your opinion will rule as to when and where.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Ok Honorees, I need some input as to when you would like this party. Your opinion will rule as to when and where.
Since it's now fall or almost fall, weekday evenings would really be best for me. The Autumn bird migration season is going to be starting really soon and I will be very busy on weekends collecting bird migration data.
I might be available late weekend afternoons, around 5 eastern and later.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Since it's now fall or almost fall, weekday evenings would really be best for me. The Autumn bird migration season is going to be starting really soon and I will be very busy on weekends collecting bird migration data.
I might be available late weekend afternoons, around 5 eastern and later.
Ok since you are the only responder, so far: We have a week day evening Meaning after 5 Eastern or 4 Central around 5 Eastern or 4 Central on a weekend but only as a second choice. Any particular week day preference?

P.S. Kudos on keeping track of our feathered friends. They need humans like you to help keep them safe.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Ok since you are the only responder, so far: We have a week day evening Meaning after 5 Eastern or 4 Central around 5 Eastern or 4 Central on a weekend but only as a second choice. Any particular week day preference?

P.S. Kudos on keeping track of our feathered friends. They need humans like you to help keep them safe.
Later in the afternoon on Saturdays (5 Eastern is good) is better for me; weekdays become more iffy for me as school approaches, but could usually make time later in the evening (8 Eastern would probably work).

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
If it's not too short of notice, this coming weekend the 24th or 25th would be great for me for a party.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ok how does Saturday the 24th 4pm Central/5pm Eastern sound?
We can meet out in front of the Bazaar area and then to my Privateer house or where ever else we decide to go.
If there are any problems, just let me know and we will see what we can do.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I have two things to say.
1. Can I come even though I've only had 5 posts in roleplay threads?
2. If I can come, times that are good for me are:
Weekdays (preferably Tuesday)- 5pm Eastern time or 7pm eastern time
Weekends- (this coming weekend isn't really good for me but the weekend after that is) any time really....

Thanks!
Rachel - Level 47

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
I have two things to say.
1. Can I come even though I've only had 5 posts in roleplay threads?
2. If I can come, times that are good for me are:
Weekdays (preferably Tuesday)- 5pm Eastern time or 7pm eastern time
Weekends- (this coming weekend isn't really good for me but the weekend after that is) any time really....

Thanks!
Rachel - Level 47
If you spin a good yarn you are welcome.
If you love a good yarn you are welcome.
That should just about cover it.
Well, let's see what the response to the current time posted is. What say you honorees? How does the time I mentioned sound? Or can we work with something that will make it easier for Rachel, a fellow Honoree, you Are a writer ya know. .
Whatcha wanna do my favorite story weavers?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Clearly we have to reschedual this if it's still on that is. I do hope that this party is still on.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Clearly we have to reschedual this if it's still on that is. I do hope that this party is still on.
It is Very Much ON . I am merely waiting to find out when is the best time for You, the honorees. Please discuss among yourselves what is the best time to do this and I and the Highlander Fox of Avalon will throw you the party you so richly deserve. x Sets out tea service for all role players & leave a tablet to jot notes down on. Pulls up all the comfy chairs and poofy footstools into a cozy circle and waits for the planning to begin. x

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I guess I'll offer my ideas for once. Does everyone have the four day weekend, right? If so, if no one's doing anything, then wouldn't this four day weekend be the prime time to plan and hold the party? Or maybe during the weekends overall and on friday nights, since some of us have school to deal with. These are just ideas, so feel free to reject or take them

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Sly Gillian Randal... on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
I guess I'll offer my ideas for once. Does everyone have the four day weekend, right? If so, if no one's doing anything, then wouldn't this four day weekend be the prime time to plan and hold the party? Or maybe during the weekends overall and on friday nights, since some of us have school to deal with. These are just ideas, so feel free to reject or take them
Friday nights would be good for me, say starting at 6:00 eastern. Labour day weekend is probably too soon by the time this post will be up. As for weekends in particular, I tend to be very busy during fall weekends (I'm working towards a bird banding license) and would only be available for a party maybe late afternoons on weekends. But not likely, I spend my fall weekends getting up a quite few hours before sunrise and then work outside till mid afternoon, so by late afternoon I'm usually sleeping.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sly Gillian Randal... on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
That works for me, like I have said, my schedule is pretty open but I suspect we will not have time because of the moderation delays but if it works out, sure.