Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what do you think is in el dorado

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
I think something very ancient- and very POWERFUL- waits in El Dorado. I believe that whatever is in El Dorado is necessary for Kane to complete his Grand Design, but why? Besides the gold and the possible ancient being in El Dorado, what could be there that Kane would need?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
We have yet to have a treasure turn out to be what rumor said it was.

There must be something important there, or Marco Pollo would have destroyed the map rather than tearing it up and giving it to his crew.

There probably *is* some gold there, but not as much as believed.

And our parents are there, possibly imprisoned in crystal.

And I am virtually certain the Toymaker is there.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
As our main character(s), about to complete the map and fought Kane perhaps twice. One perhaps during the Armada intervention in Folrenza and a return duel at his strong hold fortress in Cadiz.

Here is the twist, our pirate(s) will find lots and lots of gold and other treasures.Strong opponents, like perhaps giant sky snakes, jungle dragons and so forth. Before gathering the huge loot, a final duel against Kane may begin. Shocked and surprised,our pirate(s) thought he was defeated in Cadiz.But this time our pirate(s),truly destroyed Kane and with a proof a mounted head-err.... mask of Kane as a reward for our main character(s) to hang on the wall in our deed/dorm.

That maybe be a wicked twist, an epic duel with Kane in El Dorado. For those who choose the armada death, your pirate101 parents spirits may congratulate your main character(s) that they finally free and trigger an event back in Valencia to decide the faith of the toy maker at the Valencia Courthouse.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
We have yet to have a treasure turn out to be what rumor said it was.

There must be something important there, or Marco Pollo would have destroyed the map rather than tearing it up and giving it to his crew.

There probably *is* some gold there, but not as much as believed.

And our parents are there, possibly imprisoned in crystal.

And I am virtually certain the Toymaker is there.
He is in Valencia, the code on the birds reads - "seek me in Valencia" ( if you finish the storyline you would know this...)

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
The golden aura Piggle. A treasure that cannot be taken or damaged

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Ok, in real life, El dorado was a lost city made up by Native Americans to trick the Spanish into getting away from them so they'd quit torturing them for gold (just learned this today, thought it would come in handy on the MBs). So, apparently, the Bison are going to be attacked by Monquistadors and the Monquistadors will ultimately be stronger, but they will be tricked, and then they'll leave, and the Bison will flee, and...
Uh... this makes no sense. Looks like you're on your own, KingsIsle. But can you at least make it so that Mooshu connects to Polaris, and Polaris connects to Cool Ranch? Just for a bit of historical accuracy, maybe?

Ensign
Jun 23, 2010
Ok just think about this, what if the Armada knows that there is nothing in El Dorado. So they have only put all this effort in just so they could trick you into believing that there is something there, and the storyline suggests that you do not know you've been tricked... Many worlds later you have beat them there to El Dorado................. Or have you? That's what the armada wants you to think, they have turned it into a base twice as big as Valencia, and the worst part, there was never any gold there (Total bummer.) Could have all this effort by the Armada just have been to get rid of you? Is the real City of Gold out there, buried beneath history?

Just an idea for a new field also could the toy maker be your parents. If there is a new arc, could it be, malistaire, trying to redraw a different spiral hoping for success on a third attempt?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Satinsfury on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Ok just think about this, what if the Armada knows that there is nothing in El Dorado. So they have only put all this effort in just so they could trick you into believing that there is something there, and the storyline suggests that you do not know you've been tricked... Many worlds later you have beat them there to El Dorado................. Or have you? That's what the armada wants you to think, they have turned it into a base twice as big as Valencia, and the worst part, there was never any gold there (Total bummer.) Could have all this effort by the Armada just have been to get rid of you? Is the real City of Gold out there, buried beneath history?

Just an idea for a new field also could the toy maker be your parents. If there is a new arc, could it be, malistaire, trying to redraw a different spiral hoping for success on a third attempt?
I think Bishop's message to Kane makes it clear that they DO want to get to El Dorado. The only way you could have seen that is to be where they would not expect you to be.

What we don't know is why they want to get there. I think it's different than what we think.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
ya know I remember watching a movie about: sky pirates (they were using airships) an entire army, etc, etc. They were all searching for some floating and hidden island made of gold (sound familiar anyone?) in any case when they finally find the island the army takes over, but most importantly the leader of the army as well as a little girl (long story) are descendents of the creator of the island, which turns out to give them ultimate control over the island which seems to be some kind of entity (longer story.) It all ends after the girl says a destroy spell and destroys the island. Oh and did I mention the scenery similar to Valencia, the general machinery, and the good robots? plus looking at the outside of the island it looks like a world of the the spiral. Coincidence? I think not! although this is just speculation. anyway, goodbye for now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Grin Reaper on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
ya know I remember watching a movie about: sky pirates (they were using airships) an entire army, etc, etc. They were all searching for some floating and hidden island made of gold (sound familiar anyone?) in any case when they finally find the island the army takes over, but most importantly the leader of the army as well as a little girl (long story) are descendents of the creator of the island, which turns out to give them ultimate control over the island which seems to be some kind of entity (longer story.) It all ends after the girl says a destroy spell and destroys the island. Oh and did I mention the scenery similar to Valencia, the general machinery, and the good robots? plus looking at the outside of the island it looks like a world of the the spiral. Coincidence? I think not! although this is just speculation. anyway, goodbye for now.
Castle in the Sky is a very good movie & I recommend it to everyone! And welcome, Grin Reaper to the Message Boards!