Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Testing, testing!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hey guys! Lizzy here -- I just wanted to know, how can I tell when the Test Realm opens? I've got a test realm account on w101 but I've forgotten how to get one for p101, and both my true friend and I would like to play in the Pirate101 Test Realm. So how can we tell whether it's open or not?

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~

Community Leader
If you go to: www.pirate101.com/free_game/test_realm you will be able to see the current status of the test realm. Other than that I think you just have to wait until they announce that it will be open.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Stormgate Pirates on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
If you go to: www.pirate101.com/free_game/test_realm you will be able to see the current status of the test realm. Other than that I think you just have to wait until they announce that it will be open.
Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
If the test realm opens there will be a red flag or banner, that I believe will say "Sneek Peek" that will pop up to let you know when you sign on here.