Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Could Grizzleheim possibly be the next world?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Polaris1055 on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
But In dragonspyre you can see the giant dragon island from a distance so Wizard 101 and Pirate 101 are separate from each other but it seems pirate 101 takes place after wizard 101 because the lizards of Xol Amul talk about Morganthe
Actually, as far as the timeline goes, we have been told that the Pirate and Wizard are in Marleybone at the same time. As to why the Xol Amul Aztecosaurs talk about Morganthe, that does seem a bit incongruous. Perhaps they traveled through time, or had some manner of clairvoyance?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
sjosten on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
Actually, as far as the timeline goes, we have been told that the Pirate and Wizard are in Marleybone at the same time. As to why the Xol Amul Aztecosaurs talk about Morganthe, that does seem a bit incongruous. Perhaps they traveled through time, or had some manner of clairvoyance?
If you read the adventure in Xol Amul, they hint, clearly, that you have somehow travelled through time.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Blind Mew on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
You know, which tents were or weren't in Bestia were chosen for a very specific reason. It's a bit more obvious than you think it is.

Any guesses why we picked those 5?
Oh course!! Why didn't I see that before??

They are all origin worlds!!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Polaris1055 on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
well just because we need a few more map pieces doesn't mean it's almost over
just look at Wizard 101

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Wysteria
Grizzleheim
Aquila
Marleybone
Celestia
Mooshu
and Dragonspyre(World were you finally beat Malistare)
then they add
Zafaria
Azteca
Avalon
Khrysallis parts 1 and 2
you see the still added after your wizard completed their goal made a new one and KI on't just leave us after El Dorado they'll add afterquests after the main story to get a new story.
So far theres Skull Island part 1 and 2, Monquista, (avernus don't count) Valencia, Cool Ranch part 1and 2
Mooshu, Marleybone, Aquila. Theres plenty other worlds in the spiral they wnt give us el dorado then ok your done with the story
I would disagree. You end up defeating Malistaire at around level 50. Then, they had to switch gears and come up with a new plot, since that plot was complete. They still have not reached level 100, have they?

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Max DeGroot on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
I would disagree. You end up defeating Malistaire at around level 50. Then, they had to switch gears and come up with a new plot, since that plot was complete. They still have not reached level 100, have they?
yes in khrysalis they reach lvl.100 my cousin is at lvl.100 on wizard 101

Ensign
Feb 13, 2013
Looking at this topic grizzlehiem looks more like a wizard101 world and if it does appear in Pirate101 it will be a small side-world nothing more although this is just speculation.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Pirateturbo101 on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
Looking at this topic grizzlehiem looks more like a wizard101 world and if it does appear in Pirate101 it will be a small side-world nothing more although this is just speculation.
The evidence I see says it won't be there because it is only mentioned in the origins and they have a tent in Bestia (because it was in origins). No other mention of it anywhere else.

Same with Krokotopia.

The only world that got as little mention that *is* in the game is Aquila. But since it is one of the four worlds mentioned in Valencia, and mentioned prominently as one of the four monuments there, it would be rather difficult to leave it out, since they went to that much trouble to give it a history and everything.

There are also no companions, pets or snacks from Grizzleheim or Krokotopia while there are from every world implemented to far, and three that are not implemented--Darkmoor, Polaris, and El Dorado.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Ahem
Guess what Kings Isle just made.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2013
sjosten on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Ahem
Guess what Kings Isle just made.
Do you know what the tribal crew pack is? We aren't going to azteca anytime soon are we and I wont spoil the reason why.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
I think we'd have to sneak into Valencia again, but after that, I think it's possible to have Grizzleheim, since the new bear pack is out.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Practical Gorman W... on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
I think we'd have to sneak into Valencia again, but after that, I think it's possible to have Grizzleheim, since the new bear pack is out.
So, does that mean that we won't see Krokotopia, since they don't have a Krok/Mander pack out?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Pirateturbo101 on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Do you know what the tribal crew pack is? We aren't going to azteca anytime soon are we and I wont spoil the reason why.
Well, Skull Island IS Azteca, many years later. Right...? There's a lot of evidence of them, anyways.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2012
We went to Xol Akmul, however.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
We didn't go to Azteca, but we did go to Xol Akmul, where we saw Aztecosaurs like the members of the Tribal Pack.
The Grizzly Beast Pack seems a strong hint that we may go to Grizzleheim ( or one of it's colonies ).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
So, does that mean that we won't see Krokotopia, since they don't have a Krok/Mander pack out?
Oh Max! Lol. Just because a Krok/ Mander pack hasn't been released yet does not preclude from one being released in the future.
I seem to recall that you think we may go to Darkmoor; weelll, where's the Darkmoor pack?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
Oh Max! Lol. Just because a Krok/ Mander pack hasn't been released yet does not preclude from one being released in the future.
I seem to recall that you think we may go to Darkmoor; weelll, where's the Darkmoor pack?
We don't NEED a Darkmoor pack. We already have Bat Masterson, Jim Masterson, and Darkmoor ships galore. Darkmoor is mentioned again and again by characters.

Which is far more than I can say for either Grizzleheim or Krokotopia. I mean, you can't even buy Krok/Mander companions or pets, and you HAVE to buy Grizzleheim companions, as they aren't available otherwise.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
We don't NEED a Darkmoor pack. We already have Bat Masterson, Jim Masterson, and Darkmoor ships galore. Darkmoor is mentioned again and again by characters.

Which is far more than I can say for either Grizzleheim or Krokotopia. I mean, you can't even buy Krok/Mander companions or pets, and you HAVE to buy Grizzleheim companions, as they aren't available otherwise.
Ah that wonderful word that can be added to any of your statements - YET! Only certain pirate classes get those vampires. What about the rest of us, eh?
Don't get me wrong, Max I LOVE the sound of Darkmoor, certainly there are hints we may go, what I don't understand is why you are opposed to those who wish to go to the other places.
Grizzleheim is a great place to start a search for Erica the Red ( also Polaris ).
True, there aren't game hints that we may go to Krok, but give my WD leave to hope, ok?

Ensign
Feb 13, 2013
Blind mew pretty much said that we are going to Krokatopia and Darkmoor NEXT

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirateturbo101 on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Please tell me where he said that! Or the exact words!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Amazing! Mind giving a link where he said that?

From what I've read, he's all but said that Velencia Part II is next. The pet treats indicate Darkmoor but not Krokotopia. In fact, NOTHING indicates Krokotopia, except that it is an origin world. There are no Krok companions, no Krok pets or snacks, extremely few references to Krok (except one reference in Marleybone and apparently one in Aquila). There are plenty of references to Darkmoor and Polaris, but nobody seems to mention them.

Frankly, I think the talk of Krok is exactly that. Krok.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Could you give us a link? I don't want to sound distrustful or anything, I'm just really excited to see where Blind Mew said that.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Haley MoonHeart on May 26, 2014 wrote:
Agreed.

Anyways, I agree that Valentia is likely the next world. After all, the quest dialogue for the last quest (which can be found here: www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:A_Call_for_Help#tab=Quest_Dialogue) does mention Valentia, as well as Caligostro. Blind Mew said that the next world would have a skyway beginning with the letter C, which could be Caligostro. On the C note, Spain (which Valentia is based off of) has four regions that begin with the letter C: Castilla Y Leon, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, and Cantabria. Also, in this story thread, Blind Mew said that the story demands going back to Valentia.

So, at least part of the next book will be in Valentia. However, I am fairly certain, that Grizzleheim will be a world to visit. First of all, its one of the origin world choices, along with Krokatopia, Marleybone, Skull Island and Mooshu. The only other one of these we haven't been to is Krokatopia. I think Blind Mew might have said they were working on a storyline with our foster parents. Second of all, I couldn't find the quote, but I'm fairly certian that Blind Mew told us that two of the worlds Darkmoor, Krokatopia and Grizzleheim would be in the game. Third of all, Erica the Red seems like she would be found in Grizzleheim, which would make since because she is (likely) a parody of Erik the Red, and Grizzleheim is a parody of Scandinavian culture.

Ivette Xaiver, Oracle
Dude, we mean the NEXT WORLD. As in NEW WORLD after valencia :3

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Amazing! Mind giving a link where he said that?

From what I've read, he's all but said that Velencia Part II is next. The pet treats indicate Darkmoor but not Krokotopia. In fact, NOTHING indicates Krokotopia, except that it is an origin world. There are no Krok companions, no Krok pets or snacks, extremely few references to Krok (except one reference in Marleybone and apparently one in Aquila). There are plenty of references to Darkmoor and Polaris, but nobody seems to mention them.

Frankly, I think the talk of Krok is exactly that. Krok.
Max, get off that hobby - horse! Let us have our wish to go to Krok or Grizz; I for one WANT to go there & I believe that if Ki has written Krok into the storyline, we will be going!
( You still haven't finished Aquila, so I don't understand why you feel you can argue about something you are ignorant of. )
AND you base your speculation on Darkmoor on pet snacks? Puhlezee!
There aren't plenty of references to Darkmoor over Krokotopia, the remarks are equal.
There are more references to Polaris & a real connection to the storyline.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Daring Destiny Dov... on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
Dude, we mean the NEXT WORLD. As in NEW WORLD after valencia :3
I'm still voting for Darkmoor.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2013
I phrased that a bit wrong didnt I? he pretty much said that we were going to krokatopia and darrkmoor not the next world.Next question?