Could Grizzleheim possibly be the next world?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
69
Max DeGroot on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
So, does that mean that we won't see Krokotopia, since they don't have a Krok/Mander pack out?
There is a chance we might see Krokotopia after Grizzleheim.

First Mate
Jan 17, 2012
482
Practical Gorman W... on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
There is a chance we might see Krokotopia after Grizzleheim.
No, no...you're doing it wrong. You gotta do it the way KI does it:

"There is a CHANCE we might see Krokotopia after Grizzleheim."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
Max DeGroot on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
No, no...you're doing it wrong. You gotta do it the way KI does it:

"There is a CHANCE we might see Krokotopia after Grizzleheim."
It still means the same thing, any way you say it.... It means that there's a chance ( even if you refuse to acknowledge it. )

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
45
The Grizzly Beast Pack pretty much confirmed Grizzleheim will not be a Pirate101 world.

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
79
Man, so much great ideas to read and yet so many more too read, I love it all, being new to the message boards, I hope to do great things, such as visit the land of Go-go butterfly's I believe. Anyways, from my standpoint it's Valencia and Krokotopia. Not exactly sure why, I just miss going back and forth from that dog explorer in Wizard101's Krokotopia and defeating those pyramid bosses, so yea.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
109
FrozenPirate on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
The Grizzly Beast Pack pretty much confirmed Grizzleheim will not be a Pirate101 world.
who said it confirmed Grizzleheim won't happen heck the Azteca Bundle brought Xol Amul Later on. Maybe this means that it will happen. They can't not let us visit the two other origin worlds of our pirates. That would be plain rude

Ensign
Jun 14, 2013
11
Okay.... everybody just CLAM DOWN!

Alright, so I might not be as high level as ANY of you, but i think that gives me a bit of a bigger viewpoint on this subject.

1) MMORPGs do not just END at lvl 100! They never end! The game goes on for as long as the company wants it up.

2) Ok, so way after the tribal crew pack came out, Xol Akmul came along. So, yes, the new Grizzelhiem pack COULD *hint* that Grizzelhiem may be coming soon. Not as the next world, but since KI seems to be working on new models of the bears, somewhere in the near-ish future. But basing what world will be next on companions and mentions and PET FOOD is just idiotic!

3) So, yes, there have been some hints and clues to where we might go next, but have any of you ever thought that maybe KI wants to keep it a SECRET?! So it'll maybe be.... hmm, I don't know.... a SURPRISE?!
And that maybe as they check the message boards, they see this thread, find out someone's actually close to guessing what's next, then try to add in more surprises for us. Because from what their new updates told us, they value our opinion.

4) The message boards, and all of P101, are supposed to be a safe online place, and here you guys, CAPS LOCKING EACH OTHER TO DEATH over Opinions of what the next world might be. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any of you actually WORK for KI.

Side-note) Listen, I'm not trying to cut off this thread, I'm just trying to defuse this situation. I want people new to the message boards to fell like the other people on them love P101 as much as they do, not hat each other.

With love,
Emmaline Taylor, lvl 22 Buccaneer
Miserable Elizabeth Hawkins, lvl 14 Swashbuckler
Charlotte, lvl 5 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
79
MizzyPirate13 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Okay.... everybody just CLAM DOWN!

Alright, so I might not be as high level as ANY of you, but i think that gives me a bit of a bigger viewpoint on this subject.

1) MMORPGs do not just END at lvl 100! They never end! The game goes on for as long as the company wants it up.

2) Ok, so way after the tribal crew pack came out, Xol Akmul came along. So, yes, the new Grizzelhiem pack COULD *hint* that Grizzelhiem may be coming soon. Not as the next world, but since KI seems to be working on new models of the bears, somewhere in the near-ish future. But basing what world will be next on companions and mentions and PET FOOD is just idiotic!

3) So, yes, there have been some hints and clues to where we might go next, but have any of you ever thought that maybe KI wants to keep it a SECRET?! So it'll maybe be.... hmm, I don't know.... a SURPRISE?!
And that maybe as they check the message boards, they see this thread, find out someone's actually close to guessing what's next, then try to add in more surprises for us. Because from what their new updates told us, they value our opinion.

4) The message boards, and all of P101, are supposed to be a safe online place, and here you guys, CAPS LOCKING EACH OTHER TO DEATH over Opinions of what the next world might be. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any of you actually WORK for KI.

Side-note) Listen, I'm not trying to cut off this thread, I'm just trying to defuse this situation. I want people new to the message boards to fell like the other people on them love P101 as much as they do, not hat each other.

With love,
Emmaline Taylor, lvl 22 Buccaneer
Miserable Elizabeth Hawkins, lvl 14 Swashbuckler
Charlotte, lvl 5 Musketeer
We're not "CAPS LOCKING EACH OTHER TO DEATH" We're simply arguing for the best output, arguing is not a bad thing. Arguing leads to the solution of which we all cause some happiness for, we are just voicing our opinions and seeing what our final output is.

Brave Wolf West, King of Cheese Doodles. 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
MizzyPirate13 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Okay.... everybody just CLAM DOWN!

Alright, so I might not be as high level as ANY of you, but i think that gives me a bit of a bigger viewpoint on this subject.

1) MMORPGs do not just END at lvl 100! They never end! The game goes on for as long as the company wants it up.

2) Ok, so way after the tribal crew pack came out, Xol Akmul came along. So, yes, the new Grizzelhiem pack COULD *hint* that Grizzelhiem may be coming soon. Not as the next world, but since KI seems to be working on new models of the bears, somewhere in the near-ish future. But basing what world will be next on companions and mentions and PET FOOD is just idiotic!

3) So, yes, there have been some hints and clues to where we might go next, but have any of you ever thought that maybe KI wants to keep it a SECRET?! So it'll maybe be.... hmm, I don't know.... a SURPRISE?!
And that maybe as they check the message boards, they see this thread, find out someone's actually close to guessing what's next, then try to add in more surprises for us. Because from what their new updates told us, they value our opinion.

4) The message boards, and all of P101, are supposed to be a safe online place, and here you guys, CAPS LOCKING EACH OTHER TO DEATH over Opinions of what the next world might be. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any of you actually WORK for KI.

Side-note) Listen, I'm not trying to cut off this thread, I'm just trying to defuse this situation. I want people new to the message boards to fell like the other people on them love P101 as much as they do, not hat each other.

With love,
Emmaline Taylor, lvl 22 Buccaneer
Miserable Elizabeth Hawkins, lvl 14 Swashbuckler
Charlotte, lvl 5 Musketeer
Don't worry, MizzyPirate, this is a well moderated board, and I don't see anyone losing control. You have brought up very good points in your post.

Ensign
Feb 21, 2009
14
Grizzleheim I doubt will be a main world at all. Merely a skyway we go into to search for Erika the Red who will probably be in another world (likely Polaris) because the bears are nomatic. The producer letter I think was a tease at the hoard and Grizzleheim items but not new world. I think Valencia and Krokotopia as the next update is likely since Valencia is confirmed and Krokotopia Blind Mew said was both very likely and our next world was hinted at, at the end of Aquila. Krokotopia was clearly stated to be the original of the Rosetta Stone so it would make sense. As for the tents in Bestia, Blind Mew asked for the significance and if you'll notice, they aren't the world order but all the Pirate Original worlds: GH, MS, KT, MB and SI. So I think I kinda debuffed all the GH theories but it still might be possible. Usually pirate does crown shop hoard content on worlds that are mentioned but not released like Azteca, so if GH is merely a skyway-Dragonspyre type world (with maybe 1 dockable area) it would make sense to give us GH content in the form of a hoard. That's just me though. -Fearless Nicholas Kent

First Mate
Jan 17, 2012
482
MizzyPirate13 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Okay.... everybody just CLAM DOWN!

Alright, so I might not be as high level as ANY of you, but i think that gives me a bit of a bigger viewpoint on this subject.

1) MMORPGs do not just END at lvl 100! They never end! The game goes on for as long as the company wants it up.

2) Ok, so way after the tribal crew pack came out, Xol Akmul came along. So, yes, the new Grizzelhiem pack COULD *hint* that Grizzelhiem may be coming soon. Not as the next world, but since KI seems to be working on new models of the bears, somewhere in the near-ish future. But basing what world will be next on companions and mentions and PET FOOD is just idiotic!

3) So, yes, there have been some hints and clues to where we might go next, but have any of you ever thought that maybe KI wants to keep it a SECRET?! So it'll maybe be.... hmm, I don't know.... a SURPRISE?!
And that maybe as they check the message boards, they see this thread, find out someone's actually close to guessing what's next, then try to add in more surprises for us. Because from what their new updates told us, they value our opinion.

4) The message boards, and all of P101, are supposed to be a safe online place, and here you guys, CAPS LOCKING EACH OTHER TO DEATH over Opinions of what the next world might be. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any of you actually WORK for KI.

Side-note) Listen, I'm not trying to cut off this thread, I'm just trying to defuse this situation. I want people new to the message boards to fell like the other people on them love P101 as much as they do, not hat each other.

With love,
Emmaline Taylor, lvl 22 Buccaneer
Miserable Elizabeth Hawkins, lvl 14 Swashbuckler
Charlotte, lvl 5 Musketeer
I must politely disagree.

1) While, yes, MMORPGs do not just end at lvl 100, what possible plot could there be after we spend most of the game trying to find El Dorado? We can't keep being disappointed about finding map pieces forever. It was bad enough that so many of the characters had us do so many things only to find out that they either don't know where the map piece is, but know someone who supposedly does, or who did know and we already had it, it gets kinda tiresome We are clearly going to Valencia again, next. How much more plot can there be?

2) It is just as sensible to base projections on companions and pet food as it is on packs, since the companions and pet food are in the game, while the packs are additions to it. Why have these pets and snacks from supposedly unknown areas that are quite clearly from known areas, just unvisited areas actually in the game?

3) The surprise is wearing kinda thin, since it has been a year and a half since the last world appeared. Players are abandoning P101 for lack of new material. It is strongly hinted at the end of Aquila that Valencia is next. If they really wanted to keep it a surprise, they would have released the new world six months ago, not let us speculate for months on end.

4) Leave it up to the admins to decide what messages get through and which do not.

5) Message #4 does nothing to defuse the situation at all. In fact, many of your claims in the rest (especially calling one side idiotic) only stokes the flames.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
Max DeGroot on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
I must politely disagree.

1) While, yes, MMORPGs do not just end at lvl 100, what possible plot could there be after we spend most of the game trying to find El Dorado? We can't keep being disappointed about finding map pieces forever. It was bad enough that so many of the characters had us do so many things only to find out that they either don't know where the map piece is, but know someone who supposedly does, or who did know and we already had it, it gets kinda tiresome We are clearly going to Valencia again, next. How much more plot can there be?

2) It is just as sensible to base projections on companions and pet food as it is on packs, since the companions and pet food are in the game, while the packs are additions to it. Why have these pets and snacks from supposedly unknown areas that are quite clearly from known areas, just unvisited areas actually in the game?

3) The surprise is wearing kinda thin, since it has been a year and a half since the last world appeared. Players are abandoning P101 for lack of new material. It is strongly hinted at the end of Aquila that Valencia is next. If they really wanted to keep it a surprise, they would have released the new world six months ago, not let us speculate for months on end.

4) Leave it up to the admins to decide what messages get through and which do not.

5) Message #4 does nothing to defuse the situation at all. In fact, many of your claims in the rest (especially calling one side idiotic) only stokes the flames.
I politely point out that you don't know everything that is going on in this game. Because you haven't finished the game.

1. Storyline and plot: just because you can't see where the story is going doesn't mean that the game will end after El Dorado. Did W101 end with the defeat of Malistaire? Obviously not, so many dangers may yet crop up to confront our pirates.
2. I don't why you're against anyone who wants to go to Grzzelheim or Krokotopia, when they have a direct link to the storyline. It is just as sensible to base this speculation on game mentions & origin worlds as it is to base them on packs.
3. I expect the reason why the new book has been so delayed is because of these recent ( and needed updates ) as well as, perhaps, being a larger chapter.

First Mate
Jan 17, 2012
482
anecorbie on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
I politely point out that you don't know everything that is going on in this game. Because you haven't finished the game.

1. Storyline and plot: just because you can't see where the story is going doesn't mean that the game will end after El Dorado. Did W101 end with the defeat of Malistaire? Obviously not, so many dangers may yet crop up to confront our pirates.
2. I don't why you're against anyone who wants to go to Grzzelheim or Krokotopia, when they have a direct link to the storyline. It is just as sensible to base this speculation on game mentions & origin worlds as it is to base them on packs.
3. I expect the reason why the new book has been so delayed is because of these recent ( and needed updates ) as well as, perhaps, being a larger chapter.
Actually, I'm not against those who want to go to Grizzleheim or Krokotopia.

I'm simply saying that the signs were against either one, prior to the Grizzleheim pack, and that pack may have been made simply to placate those who wanted it. Other worlds have far more mention in the story, Polaris in particular.

Now, if you want to take the argument that the plot can go on forever, fine. But frankly, that argument can be used to have every single world in W101 included, and then some, eventually. It does not, however, argue very well for the imminent appearance of either Grizzleheim or Krokotopia.

As far as the direct link to the story line, I'm sorry, Darkmoor and Polaris are far stronger connections, which is why I argue against G&K appearing any time soon if at all.

But my primary purpose of the previous post was to point out that rather than calming the discussion, it was actually fanning the flames.

Ensign
Jun 14, 2013
11
anecorbie on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
I politely point out that you don't know everything that is going on in this game. Because you haven't finished the game.

1. Storyline and plot: just because you can't see where the story is going doesn't mean that the game will end after El Dorado. Did W101 end with the defeat of Malistaire? Obviously not, so many dangers may yet crop up to confront our pirates.
2. I don't why you're against anyone who wants to go to Grzzelheim or Krokotopia, when they have a direct link to the storyline. It is just as sensible to base this speculation on game mentions & origin worlds as it is to base them on packs.
3. I expect the reason why the new book has been so delayed is because of these recent ( and needed updates ) as well as, perhaps, being a larger chapter.
First, I would like to sincerely apologize if I have hurt anyone's feelings with my previous post, or with this one.

1) Okay ChiefBuppyDoodels, you have a point that arguing is an output, and it does lead to solutions, But I just don't see this argument going anywhere because, as I previously stated, I don't belive any of you work for KI.
P.S. Oh, and 'CAPS LOCKING EACH OTHER TO DEATH', was a metaphor for arguing.

2)Thank you AneCorbie for agreeing with me. Yes, I have brought up very good points. Yes, the boards are very well watched. Yes, I don't see anyone losing control either. But, I do see a cycle. Yes, we are voicing our opinions, but the longer we keep fighting others opinions,
the more that people will fight for, and try to back up their opinions, and that cycle just never ends.

3) Alright Max Degroot, you & I can disagree. Alright, so finding El Dorado is very challenging, but I belive the creators at KI are very talented, and know that people of all ages love this game, and also know that they would loose a lot of money just doing one story arch.

4) We can just agree to disagree on how to guess witch world is next.

5) Technically, if you think about their big update earlier in the year, we got multiple new places to visit. Xol Ackmul, Perdition's Cauldron, a new, funny way to fight Buster Crab, new parts of the tunnels of Skull Island, and even that fire ship. So even if they're not the world that comes after Aquila, it was still new! And BIG!

6) I'm sorry if anyone thinks I called them idiotic. I'm not. I'm calling the silly cycle we're all getting into idiotic.

7) I agree with AneCorbie about that you, MaxDegroot, Do seem to be a little defensive about anyone going to GH. (And I sincerely mean no offence.)

8) I also agree with AneCorbie that, in the past 6 months, we have gotten two HUGE updates, so that could be why the next world is delayed.Or maybe the creators at KI are more looking into the future of the game, like what happens after El Dorado.

So, to paraphrase a character from Cool Ranch, "I now bid you, fair readers, ado."

Ensign
Dec 20, 2012
3
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on May 17, 2014 wrote:
If you've gone to Bestia yet, then you'd know there are booths of each world. One of them is Grizzleheim! Could it be that this is a hint of Grizzleheim being the next world? There is also a new bear model as well.
it is very possible i mean they just realesed a new pack from grizzle hime and it is awesome from what i have seen there are tons of bears all around there are like 50 (agsageration) armos that look like they were from grizzlehime and look a some of the bison art in cool ranch it is pretty cool how much it is looking like a grizzle hime item so your very correct it could possibly be the next world or maybe 2 more world or 3 the three im talking about are,grizzlehime,polaris, and krockatopia but most likely 2 but with this long wait for new worlds goo chance of 3 new worlds. that was hard toright dont correct mistakes in comments plz

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
79
anecorbie on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
I politely point out that you don't know everything that is going on in this game. Because you haven't finished the game.

1. Storyline and plot: just because you can't see where the story is going doesn't mean that the game will end after El Dorado. Did W101 end with the defeat of Malistaire? Obviously not, so many dangers may yet crop up to confront our pirates.
2. I don't why you're against anyone who wants to go to Grzzelheim or Krokotopia, when they have a direct link to the storyline. It is just as sensible to base this speculation on game mentions & origin worlds as it is to base them on packs.
3. I expect the reason why the new book has been so delayed is because of these recent ( and needed updates ) as well as, perhaps, being a larger chapter.
But if that's true about them making perhaps, a larger chapter, wouldn't it be out of the disordinary that they delay it so long? I'm really not sure but for that being said, I must wonder, If El Dorado isn't the end then what shall be?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
chiefbuppydoodles on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
But if that's true about them making perhaps, a larger chapter, wouldn't it be out of the disordinary that they delay it so long? I'm really not sure but for that being said, I must wonder, If El Dorado isn't the end then what shall be?
We don't know what's going on behind the scenes at KI, but Blind Mew said in his post: "Where's Chapter 15?", that he would be surprised that it would be another year before the release of the new content. It's very likely we'll see a new expansion before the year is over.
Some people are hoping for October, but, I'm betting on late November. However, this just my opinion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
Sorry, for some reason I always make the post title wrong - it's "Where's Book 15?"

Ensign
Feb 21, 2009
14
Max DeGroot on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
Actually, I'm not against those who want to go to Grizzleheim or Krokotopia.

I'm simply saying that the signs were against either one, prior to the Grizzleheim pack, and that pack may have been made simply to placate those who wanted it. Other worlds have far more mention in the story, Polaris in particular.

Now, if you want to take the argument that the plot can go on forever, fine. But frankly, that argument can be used to have every single world in W101 included, and then some, eventually. It does not, however, argue very well for the imminent appearance of either Grizzleheim or Krokotopia.

As far as the direct link to the story line, I'm sorry, Darkmoor and Polaris are far stronger connections, which is why I argue against G&K appearing any time soon if at all.

But my primary purpose of the previous post was to point out that rather than calming the discussion, it was actually fanning the flames.
I can agree with the fact they do exist and Grizzleheim won't be for a little but Krokotopia I might argue is just as prevelent as Darkmoor. Polaris we have confirmed by KI that we won't visit for a while (my assumption as final world before El Dorado) but Darkmoor next just wouldn't make much sense. Is it relevant, yes, has it popped up a lot, yes, but storywise and likelihood, why on Earth for would we go to Darkmoor over Krok after we found an artifact straight from Krokotopia. Why would we have so much stuff already in the story pointing to it. Darkmoor all we know is the Duck of Death, the queen is a lagoony and the ships are pointy. I'm not saying it won't happen but Krok seems to make more sense by the Rosetta Stone alone. Grizzleheim though I feel is merely off of speculation from Wizard101, the hoard, Bestia and all stuff that are merely there to represent Grizzleheim for the time being for people raised there.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
52
Nicholas LionRider on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
I can agree with the fact they do exist and Grizzleheim won't be for a little but Krokotopia I might argue is just as prevelent as Darkmoor. Polaris we have confirmed by KI that we won't visit for a while (my assumption as final world before El Dorado) but Darkmoor next just wouldn't make much sense. Is it relevant, yes, has it popped up a lot, yes, but storywise and likelihood, why on Earth for would we go to Darkmoor over Krok after we found an artifact straight from Krokotopia. Why would we have so much stuff already in the story pointing to it. Darkmoor all we know is the Duck of Death, the queen is a lagoony and the ships are pointy. I'm not saying it won't happen but Krok seems to make more sense by the Rosetta Stone alone. Grizzleheim though I feel is merely off of speculation from Wizard101, the hoard, Bestia and all stuff that are merely there to represent Grizzleheim for the time being for people raised there.
There's also Erica the Red, who has a map piece and comes from Grizzleheim. That would seem to be a bit of an indication that we may end up going to Grizzleheim.

Ensign
Feb 21, 2009
14
sjosten on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
There's also Erica the Red, who has a map piece and comes from Grizzleheim. That would seem to be a bit of an indication that we may end up going to Grizzleheim.
That is why I had the theory that we will go into Grizzleheim looking for her but she wouldn't actually be there. My assumption is it would be a skyway like Marleybone with a big mainland and several islands but only one is dockable. Then we dock and talk to locals who tell us where she actually is (after a few quests) and my assumption was she would be in Polaris. I mean, they might have some story of how Erika's cousin is an ice bear from Polaris and kept her in his home for protection from both parties looking to find the map, etc.

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
79
sjosten on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
There's also Erica the Red, who has a map piece and comes from Grizzleheim. That would seem to be a bit of an indication that we may end up going to Grizzleheim.
You yet haven't realized, can it possibly be true that perhaps, Erica The Red fled Grizzleheim for a special reason? Maybe she visited a friend in Polaris? Who knows what weird-amazing-ish idea the talented KI company came up with.

First Mate
Jan 17, 2012
482
sjosten on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
There's also Erica the Red, who has a map piece and comes from Grizzleheim. That would seem to be a bit of an indication that we may end up going to Grizzleheim.
Perhaps, but consider how those who spent $60 trying to get a Grizzleheim companion will feel if, once they get one, they find out everyone gets given one for free once they get to Grizzleheim, which surely they would, seeing as we have gotten companions from every world we have visited, with the clear exception of Avernus, and some from Valencia (others have gotten companions from there).

Maybe the pack companions will be better, or simply will be discontinued once Grizzleheim is revealed.

But I will be honest, my primary thought with regard to Darkmore is simply that there was a pet snack released from there that just happens to be one level higher than the ones clearly from Valencia.

But then, it won't be the first time the P101 has not been consistant.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
Max DeGroot on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Perhaps, but consider how those who spent $60 trying to get a Grizzleheim companion will feel if, once they get one, they find out everyone gets given one for free once they get to Grizzleheim, which surely they would, seeing as we have gotten companions from every world we have visited, with the clear exception of Avernus, and some from Valencia (others have gotten companions from there).

Maybe the pack companions will be better, or simply will be discontinued once Grizzleheim is revealed.

But I will be honest, my primary thought with regard to Darkmore is simply that there was a pet snack released from there that just happens to be one level higher than the ones clearly from Valencia.

But then, it won't be the first time the P101 has not been consistant.
If we do go to Grizzleheim ( or one of it's colonies ) it is a fact that we will gain a Griz companion. But that doesn't necessarily mean that it will be a Bear, There are also Wolves, Ravens, Boars & Grendels to choose from. And even if we DO recruit a Bear, I believe it will be different to the Beast Pack Bears.
Just look at them, do they look like they're from Grizzleheim? They don't exactly scream 'Viking' to me.
I wish I knew more about Darkmoor, I would like to go, if only because it will be entirely new and not a re-hash of an existing world.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
52
Nicholas LionRider on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
That is why I had the theory that we will go into Grizzleheim looking for her but she wouldn't actually be there. My assumption is it would be a skyway like Marleybone with a big mainland and several islands but only one is dockable. Then we dock and talk to locals who tell us where she actually is (after a few quests) and my assumption was she would be in Polaris. I mean, they might have some story of how Erika's cousin is an ice bear from Polaris and kept her in his home for protection from both parties looking to find the map, etc.
Your Grizzleheim idea is possible, but it feels like it would be a bit cruel to the designers to have them make one of those beautiful environments they always make for the skyways, only for there to be only one dock, and probably not very many quests.