Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Could Grizzleheim possibly be the next world?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 20, 2012
It could be, because the two years that we've been waiting for a new world I bet KI has been creating multiple worlds that they may release at once due to the fact that there are the Krokitopia and Grizzleheim booths at Bestia. Polaris might possibly become one too because it is mentioned in an important part of the storyline.

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
No, Valencia is next since the game asks players to talk to Avery about getting back into Valencia. Maybe after the return to Valencia will then be Grizzleheim.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
ZaeXX9 on Jun 21, 2015 wrote:
It could be, because the two years that we've been waiting for a new world I bet KI has been creating multiple worlds that they may release at once due to the fact that there are the Krokitopia and Grizzleheim booths at Bestia. Polaris might possibly become one too because it is mentioned in an important part of the storyline.
Krokatopia and Grizzleheim have booths at Bestia because, if you notice, all of the booths correspond to worlds where pirates can be raised--Skull Island, Marleybone, Mooshu, Krokatopia, and Grizzleheim. There is no guarantee that it has any further meaning than that.

I like the optimism that they are going to release a whole bunch of worlds at once, but I seriously doubt that.

Ensign
May 24, 2015
i would like to go there and i would like to who was raised by them could have a other story line where he finds hes raiser. it would be better as a main quest thing

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
I think it should a place like krokotopia because look at that transporter thing in each world it must be krokotopia.

is it

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
engelbrecht124s2 on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
I think it should a place like krokotopia because look at that transporter thing in each world it must be krokotopia.

is it
*facepalm*

Yes, it is Krokotopian. So is a tent in Bestia. But that is no reason why there must be a world for it.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Max DeGroot on Jul 4, 2015 wrote:
*facepalm*

Yes, it is Krokotopian. So is a tent in Bestia. But that is no reason why there must be a world for it.
Was that facepalm comment really necessary?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:
Was that facepalm comment really necessary?
"Origin" world, I hope one day we visit Krokotopia.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
I would not mind adventuring to Grizzleheim or Krokotopia. I'm not sure which one i'd like to see more.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
I would not mind adventuring to Grizzleheim or Krokotopia. I'm not sure which one i'd like to see more.
To those who continually try to push for a version of Krokotopia on Pirate101:

I highly recommend a good look at Krokotopia in Wizard101.

Go there. Take a look around. I mean a good look. Then come here and tell me where, in that small set of islands, we could put a place where the pirates would be that can't be seen from the Wizard101 area.

Answer: There is no place. All around W101's Krokotopia is sky. All around. Completely.

So, frankly, those calling for it, really want the impossible -- a place called Krokotopia that isn't Krokotopia.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Max DeGroot on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:

Go there. Take a look around. I mean a good look. Then come here and tell me where, in that small set of islands, we could put a place where the pirates would be that can't be seen from the Wizard101 area.

Answer: There is no place. All around W101's Krokotopia is sky. All around. Completely.

So, frankly, those calling for it, really want the impossible -- a place called Krokotopia that isn't Krokotopia.
You don't have to see it for it to be there. Take Marleybone for instance. From the rooftops of the Capital City you should be able to see The Isles of Dogs and Fetch. Can you? No. And if you look at the map of the Capital of Marleybone in Wizard101 it's shown as a small round island, whereas, in Pirate101 you can see that city in the distance, and you can see it's built in to the coast line of a large stretch of land. So, if the rule isn't going to apply to Marleybone, why should it apply to any others?

Who's to say that the Islands in Krokotopia aren't a remote back water? Afterall, the Pyramids of Giza aren't built in the middle of a built up area. It's entirely possible that the Pyramid of Fire was built in a remote area of Krokotopia, far away from any other islands. Because of how remote and sparsely populated it is, it was perfect for a Marleybonian colony.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

The Rosetta Stone stood in the port city of Rosetta in Krokotopia: so where in the Oasis is Rosetta? It's obvious to everyone that there is more to Krokotopia than is seen by wizards ( who are by and large land-bound ). And I seem to have to remind you that Wizard101 has recently added to Krokotopia with a village of Manders called Zigazag. Also there is an NPC mander called Sinbad, sailor of the 7 sands. So, Max, where are these 7 sands unless in Krokotopia?
I know you hate to hear this; but - 'origin' world. We've visited 3 of the origin worlds of our pirates, it would be too bad if we didn't visit the last two.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011

If you follow a certain quest in wizard101's Krokotopia, you will find that there are 8 sands, when in Wizard101, it is shown that there are 3 or four sands. By sands, I mean massive floating islands. You should probably get out more, if you really think that your lies are true, when in fact, they ARE lies. Like, the Doctor Who Fan said, you don't have to see it for it to be there. Marleybone City cannot see anything in Pirate101's marleybone. Now, why do you think that is?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:
If you follow a certain quest in wizard101's Krokotopia, you will find that there are 8 sands, when in Wizard101, it is shown that there are 3 or four sands. By sands, I mean massive floating islands. You should probably get out more, if you really think that your lies are true, when in fact, they ARE lies. Like, the Doctor Who Fan said, you don't have to see it for it to be there. Marleybone City cannot see anything in Pirate101's marleybone. Now, why do you think that is?
I think that you can't see anything of Pirate101's Marleybone from Wizard101 Marleybone, because you are only seeing ONE SIDE OF THE ISLAND!!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Hey everyone! Again....

I love how my post is getting bigger! Thanks.

Anyway...... if Grizzleheim isn't the next world, then it will most definitely be A world, sometime, in the future.

On the Krokotopia thing:

I say, there's probably more to the world than just Wizard's Krok. For example, you could say there's no place for the pirates for mooshu, but Mooshu in P101 got all-new areas, and an AWESOME skyway scenery.

Just sayin', there might be more to Krokotopia than we know!

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Max DeGroot on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
I think that you can't see anything of Pirate101's Marleybone from Wizard101 Marleybone, because you are only seeing ONE SIDE OF THE ISLAND!!
Actually, the different streets are on the 4 different sides of the island. The fact still remains, any way, that the map of Marleybone City in W101 shows a small, round island, very different to what we see of it in the distance of P101. There isn't even a mention of Dogs or Fetch, where as in Krokotopia the 8 sands are mentioned. And actually, Blind Mew has confirmed that at some point in the future (maybe not next update, but in the future) we will visit Krokotopia, Polaris, Grizzleheim and Darkmoor. So therefore, frankly, people who say they want a P101 Krokotopia are almost certainly right.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Doctor Who Fan on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
Actually, the different streets are on the 4 different sides of the island. The fact still remains, any way, that the map of Marleybone City in W101 shows a small, round island, very different to what we see of it in the distance of P101. There isn't even a mention of Dogs or Fetch, where as in Krokotopia the 8 sands are mentioned. And actually, Blind Mew has confirmed that at some point in the future (maybe not next update, but in the future) we will visit Krokotopia, Polaris, Grizzleheim and Darkmoor. So therefore, frankly, people who say they want a P101 Krokotopia are almost certainly right.
Now, hold on, look at that map again:

On one side you have Diggmore station, where you get all of the balloon rides, which show that side of the island. All you see on the island side is island, and on the other, you see only sky.

On the other side is Scotland yard, and when you go up there, you see only buildings. You do not see anything beyond that side. Why can't that be the side facing Isle of Dog and Isle of Fetch?

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Blind Mew has stated that at some point we will visit all of the origin worlds, although not necessarily in this story arc. When someone asked "will we visit Krokotopia, Rajah, or Darkmoor?" He replied "two of those, one will not be in pirate" I think we will see the two origin worlds of Grizzleheim and Krokotopia as well as Darkmoor. Valencia is our next world and Blind Mew says we might even get a part three.

Clever Sam Jones

Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
It could be Grizzleheim, Polaris (please!), Krokotopia or Darkmoor.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Now, hold on, look at that map again:

On one side you have Diggmore station, where you get all of the balloon rides, which show that side of the island. All you see on the island side is island, and on the other, you see only sky.

On the other side is Scotland yard, and when you go up there, you see only buildings. You do not see anything beyond that side. Why can't that be the side facing Isle of Dog and Isle of Fetch?
Why are you still arguing this? We have Marleybone and we see Marleybone City ( with Big Ben Tower ). It's the same Marleybone. The reason why you don't see Fetch in W101 is very simple; when Marleybone was created as a world, P101 was probably not even in the planning stages! Therefore there was no Fetch to add to the skyline.
The same reason can be used to deduce that Krokotopia will be added to P101 without having to show the skyway and new islands!

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Wizard101's part of KR could be a great distance on the world from Pirate101's. So far that it stretches beyond the horizon, beyond what our pirates and wizards can see. Ever think of that? No, don't think so.

EDIT: Or, Pirate101's KR could be under or above Wizard101's

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
anecorbie on Jul 21, 2015 wrote:
Why are you still arguing this? We have Marleybone and we see Marleybone City ( with Big Ben Tower ). It's the same Marleybone. The reason why you don't see Fetch in W101 is very simple; when Marleybone was created as a world, P101 was probably not even in the planning stages! Therefore there was no Fetch to add to the skyline.
The same reason can be used to deduce that Krokotopia will be added to P101 without having to show the skyway and new islands!
They may actually add the skyways in, such as in Wizard outside the gate to the underworld (Hades dungeon) if you turn your view up on the sky there are skyways

Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
Either Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, or Polaris.

Ensign
Jul 06, 2010
If you remember Krokotopia is a possible next world as well. The dog you talk to a lot in Marleybone (I forget his name) Mentions after you finish Aquila that his brother is having trouble in Krokotopia with something...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
VoidDrake070 on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
If you remember Krokotopia is a possible next world as well. The dog you talk to a lot in Marleybone (I forget his name) Mentions after you finish Aquila that his brother is having trouble in Krokotopia with something...
Mycroft Bones says that his brother, Sherlock Bones is dealing with the fall out of the Krokonomicon affair ( not Krokotopia ) and can't help with the translation of the code on the clockwork birds; then he sends you to Meowiarty. There is nothing about Krokotopia in that conversation.