Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Could Grizzleheim possibly be the next world?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 21, 2009
sjosten on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Your Grizzleheim idea is possible, but it feels like it would be a bit cruel to the designers to have them make one of those beautiful environments they always make for the skyways, only for there to be only one dock, and probably not very many quests.
To me it is a win win situation doing it this way. People who want Grizzleheim at the very least GET IT, and those who don't want another rehashed world (cause from my theory we will be returning to at least skyways of the first 6 worlds of Wizard101 out of order WC-GH) but I'm not too sure. It is likely since there is concept of Grizzleheim in pirates that it is definitely beautiful though I don't think it will be wasted with one area. If they allow only one chunk of land that could allow it to be a side world later on as Blind Mew stated he wanted to do with Albion in Marleybone. I feel like one nice looking area with reused NPCs from Wizard GH might not be too harsh on the budget or artists. Cause my theory is that update would introduce 5 "worlds", A wizard city and Grizzleheim skyway to cross through, Polaris as the main world and El Dorado as the final dungeon.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Speaking of ravens, I'm surprised no one has brought up that Screech (the raven that you have to battle for Old Scratch) and the raven you meet to get the pearl before you visit Friar Sand are both, well, ravens. Are they from Grizzleheim or Wintertusk, which is part of Grizzleheim?

Just surprised nobody brought it up.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Max DeGroot on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Speaking of ravens, I'm surprised no one has brought up that Screech (the raven that you have to battle for Old Scratch) and the raven you meet to get the pearl before you visit Friar Sand are both, well, ravens. Are they from Grizzleheim or Wintertusk, which is part of Grizzleheim?

The ravens are from Ravenscar.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
If there are tents in Bestia that show the 5 world's where our pirates were fostered, doesn't that mean that one of those Bestia people can be our foster parents?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
If there are tents in Bestia that show the 5 world's where our pirates were fostered, doesn't that mean that one of those Bestia people can be our foster parents?
Wouldn't they have said something to us if that were so? Like "Hello, my child. Nice to see you?"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:

Screech had an accent similar to Old Scratch or Madam Vadima ( could this indicate they are from Darkmoor? )
Karasu sounded like a native of MooShu. And the Ravens you meet in Aquila also sound like 'natives' of that world.
So Ravens don't have to come from Grizzleheim.

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
Wouldn't they have said something to us if that were so? Like "Hello, my child. Nice to see you?"
Hehe, true.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2013
DenicetheMenace305 on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
Great Theory apart from the fact that they are dead because there spirits talk to you in the valley of the gold monkey.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Pirateturbo101 on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
Great Theory apart from the fact that they are dead because there spirits talk to you in the valley of the gold monkey.
Ah, you misunderstand. Your actual parents' spirits talk to you in the Valley of the Gold Monkey. Denice was referring to the parents that adopted you after your actual parents died.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I can't believe this one small post I made a few months ago turned into a hot topic. Thanks guys!

Anyway, I will still say Grizzleheim is next. So much evidence points to it. Bestia, the pack, the producer's letter....

Some say we won't go to Grizzleheim just yet since we supposedly didn't go to Azteca in a year after the tribal crew pack was released. Well.... we've gone to Azteca already. It's Skull Island because the ruins are there.

So, Grizzleheim could still possibly be the next world, but I wouldn't mind going to Polaris either.

Yars to all,
Black Wolf Bowman, Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
I can't believe this one small post I made a few months ago turned into a hot topic. Thanks guys!

Anyway, I will still say Grizzleheim is next. So much evidence points to it. Bestia, the pack, the producer's letter....

Some say we won't go to Grizzleheim just yet since we supposedly didn't go to Azteca in a year after the tribal crew pack was released. Well.... we've gone to Azteca already. It's Skull Island because the ruins are there.

So, Grizzleheim could still possibly be the next world, but I wouldn't mind going to Polaris either.

Yars to all,
Black Wolf Bowman, Level 65
Actually, Skull Island was a colony of Azteca ( a point made very clear in Xol Akmul ). We may be visiting a Grizzleheim colony, I mean, just look at the Beast Pack Bears! Don't they seem more Celtic than Viking? Just like they walked off the set of Braveheart. Historically, Viking raided, traded and settled parts of northern Scotland as well as parts of Ireland.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
Actually, Skull Island was a colony of Azteca ( a point made very clear in Xol Akmul ). We may be visiting a Grizzleheim colony, I mean, just look at the Beast Pack Bears! Don't they seem more Celtic than Viking? Just like they walked off the set of Braveheart. Historically, Viking raided, traded and settled parts of northern Scotland as well as parts of Ireland.
Celtic, huh? Scotland a Grizzleheim colony? That would come as a shock to the foxes of Albion.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
Actually,Mr Mew said(a propos the whole Skull Island Aztecosaurs VS Azteca Aztecosaurs)

This bit is a little tricky, so let me clarify:

The Aztecosaurs who settled in Skull Island died out long ago, and are now nothing but mummies. They are cousins to the builders of Azteca, but in Azteca the scaly guys managed to live on in isolation for far longer. Azteca is not Skull Island - the two are close to each other in the Spiral, given that the Monquistans have found their way to both places, but they are not the same islands. The timeline is intact.

Now, both the Azteca Aztecosaurs and the Skull Island Aztecosaurs share a common origin, which is very interesting. We'll get to that later...

And my theory is that the Aztecosaur's common origin IS El Dorado!As we see,the two are close,explaining Xol Akmul.The dinos never said those were colonies of Azteca.They said their ancestors nuilt Skull Island,just as their other ancestors built Azteca;the El Dorado Aztecosaurs,rather than the Azteca Aztecosaurs colonized.

So...to recap,we have a place(which may or may not be El Dorado) where all of the Aztecosaurs come from.This place colonized Skull Island and Azteca.

(Now this is blindly following the assumption that the common origin is El Dorado)Now,IF the common origin was El Dorado,this meant that when the Celestians unhooked El Dorado from the Spiral,the Dinos escaped to either Azteca,or Skull Island;the El Dorado ones remaining entombed into their home.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
Celtic, huh? Scotland a Grizzleheim colony? That would come as a shock to the foxes of Albion.
Please notice I said parts of Scotland and Ireland in an historic context, of course p101 history is different.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Grizzelheim most likely will not be the next world unless said so by a developer... Valencia is 90% confirmed to be the world we go back to After Aquila and then after that is most likely Polaris then Emperyia then Mirage

-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 46
-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 59

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Unfair Angel on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
Grizzelheim most likely will not be the next world unless said so by a developer... Valencia is 90% confirmed to be the world we go back to After Aquila and then after that is most likely Polaris then Emperyia then Mirage

-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 46
-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 59
Valencia is already a world....what I mean is the next world... Valencia is just getting an expansion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Unfair Angel on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:

-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 46
-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 59
Why have you brought in Emperyia or Mirage? Neither of these worlds have the slightest mention in this game.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
it's probably just ki trolling us

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
I don't think Grizzleheim will be the NEXT world, but.i think that there's a high chance that it will be one.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 62

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
It may be true that Wizard101 worlds are not included in the Pirate101 world series, except 3 (I think) are in Pirate101, too: Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila. Wizard101 has more worlds than Pirate101 because it came before Pirate101. It takes a really long time to make a new world, though. The company must create some new enemies, and create how they attack, get hurt, and criticals and blah blah blah about creativity. Since it's 2015, I'm expecting new world in the new year.

Ensign
Nov 27, 2009
I think Darkmoor, Krokitopia, Wizard City, or even Polarlaris could be new would and all the other worlds you see when sailing to an other world, maybe you could even see these worlds if you look at all the different worlds that pass by when in between worlds!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blaze Battleblade on Mar 15, 2015 wrote:
I think Darkmoor, Krokitopia, Wizard City, or even Polarlaris could be new would and all the other worlds you see when sailing to an other world, maybe you could even see these worlds if you look at all the different worlds that pass by when in between worlds!
It is highly unlikely that Wizard City would ever be visited by our pirates. Unless there is a cross-over event like the five BOXES. Yes, you can see many worlds when sailing through the passages between stormgates; however it doesn't mean we'll be visiting all of them. ( I've even seen Zafaria and it's Baobab Tree floating through space. )

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
There is hints that grizzleheim is coming but this is not one of them. Each tent represents a world your pirate was raised at. The grizzly beast pack may be a hint.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
I really hope that they add Grizzlehiem and you can get awesome bear companions!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
At this point, I don't care what the next world is, I'm just hoping there will be one. I wish that KI would give us a little reassurance on that point, or at least an explanation for the delay.