Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What things annoy you in Pirate101?4)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
when people teleport to you in a dungeon and they get stuck in a battle and they just flee

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
There are only several things in Pirate 101 that annoy and/or confuse me.

• WHY are there several game worlds from Wizard 101 in Pirate 101? There's Dragonspyre ( currently useless ) Mooshu ( After Cool Ranch ) and Marleybone ( After Mooshu )! And not to mention, but i think they're planning to add Krokotopia!

• Things coming out of nowhere. When I was in the Cave where there are all those Cutthroaths when i was a Level 3 ( Buccaneer ), Some Cutthroat spawned out of nowhere! I literally felt like rage quitting! ( btw, I was on the sidewalk when this happened )

• And finally, the clouds in Cool Ranch ( in certain skyways ) make it IMPOSSIBLE to see if some banditoad ship is looking for some pirate to knock out.
Burly Killian Ufford Level 23 Buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
When you are about to go into a dungeon and someone else runs up to the dungeon and just stands there looking at you and turning around...

Ensign
Apr 20, 2013
SCARAKEETS! Their screeching and their second chance abilities are just so .... annoying that annoying isn't even an ample enough word to properly describe the contempt I feel towards them.

Every time I have to fight them I usually turn off the speakers and deploy every critical power I have in possession in a death storm of flying blades and bullets and magical blasts to rid them first from the battle board.

Heh heh, just kidding. I don't hate them that much. But they are plenty annoying.

And their critical attacks ...

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
MooshuFanatic500 on May 30, 2013 wrote:
The worlds before mooshu.
Defeat and collect quest mostly in skyway.
Having to do battles in one sitting.
I agree with you

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Sparkarm on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
SCARAKEETS! Their screeching and their second chance abilities are just so .... annoying that annoying isn't even an ample enough word to properly describe the contempt I feel towards them.

Every time I have to fight them I usually turn off the speakers and deploy every critical power I have in possession in a death storm of flying blades and bullets and magical blasts to rid them first from the battle board.

Heh heh, just kidding. I don't hate them that much. But they are plenty annoying.

And their critical attacks ...
Sigh... I own a pet Budgie and she does WAY better than my crossbowman. If you had them as a pet then you'd find them pretty cool. Just saying.

Pretty Cheryl Walker Buccaneer

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Mark Laveer on May 29, 2013 wrote:
Defeat and collect quests. Definitely.
dude that means you hate the game the whole point of the game is doing quests

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
1. "GIFT MEEE" which there is no gifting ability yet.
2. Lower levels tping to me while I'm in Aquila.
3. When this friend of mine gets angry when I say I'm in a dungeon.
Jacob

Ensign
Jun 29, 2011
1) When enemies first strike me

2) When i can't get past a promotion quest

3)That's about all

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
The First Swashbuc... on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
dude that means you hate the game the whole point of the game is doing quests
Apparently The whole game isnt about doing these drop and collect quests he is just pretty annoyed with it

Chase

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
~ When people ask me what lvl I am and I don't know how to respond to that... sheesh, filter text chat. I know it's for all the right reasons, but still. (parents) If you have kids who you know will give their info out to strangers, maybe they shouldn't have a computer..?

~ Aquila. I love that place (it's on of my favorites), i just hate dying more

~ Friends who will spam your text chat screen, yelling for you to come help them (they get deleted if they don't shush).

~ Completely going blank when fighting a tough battle. Seriously, I just completely forgot how to play when I was fighting Rooke because I play lots of games. If you're a gamer and play lots of game at one time, you'll know what I mean. You just completely forget how to play sometime because your mind is still in the battle field of the other hundred games

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Fighting satyrs in a group. -.- There's a trick to fighting them in a group and it annoys me when people do exactly what you shouldn't do when fighting in a group... even after you've told them the trick to fighting in a group. I love the friends I quest with, but it's easier on all of us if we can use this trick to our advantage.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Ok no offense guys but your kinda picky. I can see why you don't like some of these things but I like the refrences and hard dungeons you gotta have a challenge too right? But the one thing that annoys me that ki cant fix are the mutes asking to be my friend. I am walking around in skull island and one split second I have 10 friend request. It annoys me. And I don't like people who keep asking to get gifted or ask is this class good

Dante