Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This be legendary!!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
this be perhaps the most legendary achievement in all of pirate history maybe next Marco Pollo finding EL Dorado, this be to a pirate that has touched all our hearts, a pirate who's kindness be showing no bound, a pirate who's soul be as pure as the heavens light, Chrissy Th'Blesser it be me honor and a privilege to congratulate ye on reaching yer 10,000th yar truly *TRULY* something amazing and I speak fer all of us here in the boards and P101 to say how proud and honored we to have ye here since yer first day, everything ye do fer us here in message boards and in the game we be true grateful we want say thank ye, thank ye fer everything ye bring here.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:
this be perhaps the most legendary achievement in all of pirate history maybe next Marco Pollo finding EL Dorado, this be to a pirate that has touched all our hearts, a pirate who's kindness be showing no bound, a pirate who's soul be as pure as the heavens light, Chrissy Th'Blesser it be me honor and a privilege to congratulate ye on reaching yer 10,000th yar truly *TRULY* something amazing and I speak fer all of us here in the boards and P101 to say how proud and honored we to have ye here since yer first day, everything ye do fer us here in message boards and in the game we be true grateful we want say thank ye, thank ye fer everything ye bring here.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
And many, many more to come, I'm sure! Congrats, dear Chrissy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
*Furious blushing*
Thank you SO much. I am touched to the depths of my soul at the level of caring the Message Board Marauders has shown me. Those 10 thousand yars are you guys and all your kindness' towards me. I am beyond blessed and feel massively loved. If I was given the gift of my own TARDIS I would make sure to never change anything that would interfere with that wonderful day when I signed up here.
*Chrissy Hugs to all*

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Congratulations! You must have the most yarrs in the entire message boards! You have a amazing record and that number continues to go up.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Congrats Chrissy I hope you get a billion more never stop

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I remember when I last congratulated you and that was about 8 months ago? Another 2000 yars in that time frame, what an excellent achievement.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Chrissy it would be an honor if ye would let me be yer first mate, if ye will have me

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
I've probably been late, but congratz to Chrissy for over 10000 yars! That's all I had to say for this post...

Commodore
May 31, 2009
jack morgan933 on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Well, it’s finally happened. Our favorite pirate, Chrissy the Blesser, has hit 10,000 yars! I think we all knew from the beginning that she would turn out to be one of the most loved Marauders, and by gosh, we were right! Chrissy reached 1000 yars only a few short months after joining the boards, no small feat! Merely a month of blessing later, Chrissy hit 2000 yars and the outpouring of appreciation for all she does spanned not one, but two threads. Starting off the New Year 2014, all of Chrissy’s love and blessings came back at her when that yar counter counted up 3000 fabulous yars —we thought a greater feat could not be achieved, but our lovely Chrissy proved us wrong by jumping even higher to 4000 yars! In the time that came after, dear Chrissy gave out more of her splendid kindness and humor, which was so much loved that we scallywags ended up giving her another thousand yars, putting her at an unfathomable 5000. Naturally, we could hardly believe it (but we all did since she’s so amazing) when Chrissy broke yet another record and received 6000 yars for doing what she does best—blessing us all. The yar counter, a measure of how much we all appreciate Chrissy’s love and support for us, kept counting higher and higher, and dinged 7000, another insane accomplishment. I don’t know about any of y’all, but I started to feel sorry for the counter when it went into the 8000+ zone, a true reading of incredible amounts of awesomeness. ‘Twas only a short time until I had to clean my glasses yet again, for Chrissy, indeed a pirate like absolutely no other, achieved 9000 yars!

So, here we are. Chrissy, our favorite Marauder, has as of now 10034 yars, an amazing feat driven by her lovely personality and wonderful way of blessing everyone. I offer my congratulations to you, Chrissy, for your accomplishments here on the boards. I'd like to say thank you for being so kind, supportive, accepting, and friendly to everyone here, and I know that all of your blessings have left a lasting impression upon all who see and receive them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Mar 25, 2015 wrote:
Well, it’s finally happened. Our favorite pirate, Chrissy the Blesser, has hit 10,000 yars! I think we all knew from the beginning that she would turn out to be one of the most loved Marauders, and by gosh, we were right! Chrissy reached 1000 yars only a few short months after joining the boards, no small feat! Merely a month of blessing later, Chrissy hit 2000 yars and the outpouring of appreciation for all she does spanned not one, but two threads. Starting off the New Year 2014, all of Chrissy’s love and blessings came back at her when that yar counter counted up 3000 fabulous yars —we thought a greater feat could not be achieved, but our lovely Chrissy proved us wrong by jumping even higher to 4000 yars! In the time that came after, dear Chrissy gave out more of her splendid kindness and humor, which was so much loved that we scallywags ended up giving her another thousand yars, putting her at an unfathomable 5000. Naturally, we could hardly believe it (but we all did since she’s so amazing) when Chrissy broke yet another record and received 6000 yars for doing what she does best—blessing us all. The yar counter, a measure of how much we all appreciate Chrissy’s love and support for us, kept counting higher and higher, and dinged 7000, another insane accomplishment. I don’t know about any of y’all, but I started to feel sorry for the counter when it went into the 8000+ zone, a true reading of incredible amounts of awesomeness. ‘Twas only a short time until I had to clean my glasses yet again, for Chrissy, indeed a pirate like absolutely no other, achieved 9000 yars!

So, here we are. Chrissy, our favorite Marauder, has as of now 10034 yars, an amazing feat driven by her lovely personality and wonderful way of blessing everyone. I offer my congratulations to you, Chrissy, for your accomplishments here on the boards. I'd like to say thank you for being so kind, supportive, accepting, and friendly to everyone here, and I know that all of your blessings have left a lasting impression upon all who see and receive them.
WOW I feel like I was just surprised with being the guest of honor on "This is your life" (Bit before my time but I DID see reruns of that show and this post captures that massively loved feeling wonderfully)
You are quite the reporter Misty along with being a very gifted writer and you have blessed me thoroughly, inside and out and I joyously thank you.

To everyone else that has so sweetly responded in her I am touched to the depths of my soul and I could not possibly feel more loved. Those 10 thousand plus yars are a testament of how wonderful all you Message Board Marauders are and how well you love on each other. I could not be more thrilled and will cherish each yar and loving virtual hug from my terrific virtual family.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Mar 25, 2015 wrote:

Madame Chrissy,you've already received my congratulations on Central and in-game.You're one amazing lady.

However,I would just like to say:Misty,you're turning into me!

Think abou that.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 26, 2015 wrote:
WOW I feel like I was just surprised with being the guest of honor on "This is your life" (Bit before my time but I DID see reruns of that show and this post captures that massively loved feeling wonderfully)
You are quite the reporter Misty along with being a very gifted writer and you have blessed me thoroughly, inside and out and I joyously thank you.

To everyone else that has so sweetly responded in her I am touched to the depths of my soul and I could not possibly feel more loved. Those 10 thousand plus yars are a testament of how wonderful all you Message Board Marauders are and how well you love on each other. I could not be more thrilled and will cherish each yar and loving virtual hug from my terrific virtual family.
Congrats chrissy! geez ten thousand yars? thats talon tastic! ( i know that phase is bad ) you've always been one cool pirate in my book you deserve every single one of those yars from all of us in the message boards and you know how to make all of us smile in any day and you've helped new marauders feel welcome here keep on rocking chrissy!

from the fearless pirate

fearless talon lewis

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 26, 2015 wrote:

So many Yars for her... it's a real milestone! We should throw a big celebration party for her 10,000th Yar! Who's up for it?

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Congrats Chirssy for the 10,000+ yars. You are one legendary pirate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just noticed your added congrats in this well hidden thread.
Thank you so much Trimond and Monkrinx. Your praise makes me blush all the more yet I can still look with pride on what all of you have together accomplished. The Blesser is indeed abundantly blessed only because all of you are so darn good at it.
Thank you ever so much from the bottom of my piratical heart.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Holy Hounds of Helsinki...where have I been?

10,000+ yars...10k+ whispered praises...100 hundreds+ of silent tips of the hat...that is BEAUTIFUL-- and so well deserved and quite frankly, to be expected.

I mean we are talking about our dear Chrissy here. When it comes to her and her posts, what is there not to like, appreciate and respect. Eternally encouraging, timelessly thankful, perpetually positive, generously grateful, steadfastly supportive, honestly helpful, intangibly informative, supportively sweet....yep that's Chrissy-- and that's someone deserving of all those yars!

Congrats to you Chrissy and great job marauders for recognizing and yarring a great and wonderful person and pirate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 15, 2015 wrote:
Holy Hounds of Helsinki...where have I been?

10,000+ yars...10k+ whispered praises...100 hundreds+ of silent tips of the hat...that is BEAUTIFUL-- and so well deserved and quite frankly, to be expected.

I mean we are talking about our dear Chrissy here. When it comes to her and her posts, what is there not to like, appreciate and respect. Eternally encouraging, timelessly thankful, perpetually positive, generously grateful, steadfastly supportive, honestly helpful, intangibly informative, supportively sweet....yep that's Chrissy-- and that's someone deserving of all those yars!

Congrats to you Chrissy and great job marauders for recognizing and yarring a great and wonderful person and pirate.
*Furiously blushing yet thrilled to be hearing, once more, wonderful encouragement from our beloved Valkoor.*
Thank you Valkoor from the depths of my soul. Such a wonderful string of words to describe li'l ole me.
You honor me greatly and have plastered my face with the hugest smile.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
I may be a bit late here, hehe, but congrats on 10,000 yars Chrissy! That's insane!! Truly an awesome mileston achievement, yar! (hehehe see what I did there)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ChrisTheSwashy on Apr 19, 2015 wrote:
I may be a bit late here, hehe, but congrats on 10,000 yars Chrissy! That's insane!! Truly an awesome mileston achievement, yar! (hehehe see what I did there)
Thank you Chris You sure know how to put a smile on my face.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
Thank you Chris You sure know how to put a smile on my face.
No problem, Chrissy! You know how to bless everyone on the boards with giggles and smiles!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
And to think that only a few months ago we were celebrating 6,000 yars! Congrats Chrissy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
And to think that only a few months ago we were celebrating 6,000 yars! Congrats Chrissy!
Thank you Robert. You are right, time sure does fly when we are having so much fun being so nice to each other. All of you do that very well and this Marauder loves every yarring one of ya.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 23, 2015 wrote:
Thank you Robert. You are right, time sure does fly when we are having so much fun being so nice to each other. All of you do that very well and this Marauder loves every yarring one of ya.
Well thanks Chrissy, To be honest I'm pretty sure about 45.9% of my yars all come from you! Rob man, level 65 swashinator