7000 yars!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
well Chrissy hit 7000 yars! when i looked i had to clean my glasses but after i was done it still said 7000! congratulations Chrissy and keep it up, who knows you could reach 10,000 soon i better bring out el toro's secret supply of cool ranch cookies to give to you to celebrate because this is one heck of a accomplishment congratulations!
el toro: how did you know about my cookies?
me: ratbeard told me
el toro: RATBEARD! HOW DID YOU FIND MY COOKIES AND WHO DID YOU TELL!
ratbeard: when i blew up the kitchen from when i was making pudding i found them, i told everyone i meet.
el toro: you mean everyone you meet on the ship right?
x ratbeard is eating el toro's cookies x no, EVERYONE we meet. om nom nom nom nom
el toro: well stop
x bonnie walks in with hawkules x hawkules: give me a cookie!
el toro: no they are my cookies
hawkules: time to use my secret weapon, did you know-
el toro: GIVE HIM A COOKIE!
ratbeard: oh one left...
x all the crew comes in and starts to fight over the last cookie x
me: ill make brownies for Chrissy instead

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
sparticus32 on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
well Chrissy hit 7000 yars! when i looked i had to clean my glasses but after i was done it still said 7000! congratulations Chrissy and keep it up, who knows you could reach 10,000 soon i better bring out el toro's secret supply of cool ranch cookies to give to you to celebrate because this is one heck of a accomplishment congratulations!
el toro: how did you know about my cookies?
me: ratbeard told me
el toro: RATBEARD! HOW DID YOU FIND MY COOKIES AND WHO DID YOU TELL!
ratbeard: when i blew up the kitchen from when i was making pudding i found them, i told everyone i meet.
el toro: you mean everyone you meet on the ship right?
x ratbeard is eating el toro's cookies x no, EVERYONE we meet. om nom nom nom nom
el toro: well stop
x bonnie walks in with hawkules x hawkules: give me a cookie!
el toro: no they are my cookies
hawkules: time to use my secret weapon, did you know-
el toro: GIVE HIM A COOKIE!
ratbeard: oh one left...
x all the crew comes in and starts to fight over the last cookie x
me: ill make brownies for Chrissy instead

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
Lol, be it El Toro's lovely cookies or your luscious brownies, any excuse for such yummies is to be latched onto. I humbly thank you for your congratulations although I do wish to remind all my beloved Message Board Marauders that all those yars are YOU and your wonderful ability to accentuate the positive. Each yar is a hug from those I care about and I cherish every one. Thank you to all of my brother and sister Marauders for hugging me back.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
586
They say 7 be a lucky number, but 7000 be now that be something beyond anything else indeed what great achievement ye earned it lassie *raises me tankard of yum*.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
sparticus32 on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
well Chrissy hit 7000 yars! when i looked i had to clean my glasses but after i was done it still said 7000! congratulations Chrissy and keep it up, who knows you could reach 10,000 soon i better bring out el toro's secret supply of cool ranch cookies to give to you to celebrate because this is one heck of a accomplishment congratulations!
el toro: how did you know about my cookies?
me: ratbeard told me
el toro: RATBEARD! HOW DID YOU FIND MY COOKIES AND WHO DID YOU TELL!
ratbeard: when i blew up the kitchen from when i was making pudding i found them, i told everyone i meet.
el toro: you mean everyone you meet on the ship right?
x ratbeard is eating el toro's cookies x no, EVERYONE we meet. om nom nom nom nom
el toro: well stop
x bonnie walks in with hawkules x hawkules: give me a cookie!
el toro: no they are my cookies
hawkules: time to use my secret weapon, did you know-
el toro: GIVE HIM A COOKIE!
ratbeard: oh one left...
x all the crew comes in and starts to fight over the last cookie x
me: ill make brownies for Chrissy instead

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
LOL great sense of humor as always, Jack.

Congrats, Chrissy! *sends yum and homemade red velvet cake* You are amazing!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5755
Arrgh Not again, wasn't it just last MONTH that Chrissy made a milestone? I'm going to hide under my bed in case another food fight breaks out. In the meantime, CONGRATS Chrissy, every Yar was well - deserved

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
jack morgan933 on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
They say 7 be a lucky number, but 7000 be now that be something beyond anything else indeed what great achievement ye earned it lassie *raises me tankard of yum*.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Thank you ever so kindly for the luck reminder and the complements. *Giggles & nudges* I still love it when he calls me "lassie"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
MistyDragon13 on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
LOL great sense of humor as always, Jack.

Congrats, Chrissy! *sends yum and homemade red velvet cake* You are amazing!
Ohhh more goodies. Red velvet cake Yum, although I think I will take milk with these goodies. Thank you ever so kindly, although I think the amazing ones are you guys. You and your yars ROCK.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
553
Hawkules: give it to me now! I'm the son of Zeus Skyfather!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
263
way to go chrissy! i can't believe it! 7000 yars? thats way past awesome! now egg shen do you have those brownies? ( egg shen ) el toro and ratbeard fought for them ( me ) WHAT???!!! fine ill use this pie i've been saving ( el toro ) you saved that pie why captain? ( me ) cus part of me was hoping i could smash somebody with this ( bonnie anne ) ( throws a pie at me ) ( me ) what the? oof! ok thats it MEGA BOMBS!!!!! ( i run up to the party) here have a pie please don't mind the crispy taste ( don't worry it tastes awesome )

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
160
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
152
Oh all these cookies, brownies, yum, and red velvet cake, how could I compare to that?! *gasp* I know! Heehee... How about a feast and a congratulations/thank you basket Chrissy? I'm quite the cook!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Thank you all for the delicious yummies that will keep me satiated until the next update. It's kind of cool to get presents for something you guys did. * Shares goodies with all my beloved marauders. *

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Holy Frijoles, how in the Spiral did I manage to miss this thread!

Congratulations Chrissy, you have earned each and every Yar you have received and so many more. Your kindness is unmatched, your helpfulness is unequaled and your positive influence on the boards is undeniable. Thank you for all you do for the P101 Community and for the way that you have inspired a great many fellow pirates & Marauders here on the Message Boards!

And a big Kudos must go out to all of the Message Boarders out there that recognize what a great person Chrissy is and show this by bestowing Yar after Yar to our fine friend.

Again, congrats to you Chrissy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Holy Frijoles, how in the Spiral did I manage to miss this thread!

Congratulations Chrissy, you have earned each and every Yar you have received and so many more. Your kindness is unmatched, your helpfulness is unequaled and your positive influence on the boards is undeniable. Thank you for all you do for the P101 Community and for the way that you have inspired a great many fellow pirates & Marauders here on the Message Boards!

And a big Kudos must go out to all of the Message Boarders out there that recognize what a great person Chrissy is and show this by bestowing Yar after Yar to our fine friend.

Again, congrats to you Chrissy!
*Blushing deeply* Thank you Valkoor. You sure know how to make a piratical lady feel good.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
284
"Captain? Come on, wakey wakey. Aw, c'mon Cap'n, I know you're awake and just pretending to be asleep."
"I could whap him with his thesaurus and make sure he's asleep if ya want."
"If he's asleep let's open the cabinet with his flavored Yum collection..."
"Fine, whad'dya want this time, ya leeches?"
"Well, Cap'n, ya see it's like this..."
"If your next word is Chrissy, I'm going to administer castor oil."
"If you're going to be like that, then I won't say Chrissy, I'll let someone else do it."
"I and I can do it, Captain my Captain. Castor oil - it has no effect on me."
"What has she done now?"
"7000, Cap'n."
"You're joking, right? No one can have 7000. 7000 what by the way?"
"Yars."
"Yars?"
"Yars."
"Whose been counting all these yars anyway?"
"I guess the interns at KI need something to do."
"Do ye think if we bribe them they'll tell us where and when we're sailing next?"
"Doubt it."
"So did youse guys wake me up just to have a conversation with absolutely no point to it and doesn't need my participation?"
"Naw, we just want to know what present you want to give 'er."
"I have to send a present?"
"You have in the past."
"I and I saw you do it, Captain my Captain. It didn't cost very much if I may say..."
"Fine, fine, alright, fine. Suggestions anyone? Anyone at all. The silence here is deafening."
"You pretty run the gamut on cheap gift giving, Cap'n. It might have to involve involve gold this time."
"We could run up a flag..."
"Done that, been there."
"Sing a song."
"Nobody wants that to happen again. Ever."
"Food?"
"We'd just eat it ourselves, you know that."
"Couldn't we just wish her well? Congrats and all that sort of thing?"
"That would be pretty chintzy, if ya ask me."
"Not asking. Besides friends don't need to give gifts."
"I don't like the direction this is going. He's starting to make sense."
"While being cheap."
"Well, he is our Captain, after all."
"Done & done, then. Put the Yum back in the cabinet on your way out. G'night."
---
"Love you, Chrissy."

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
73
Just popping in to offer my congratulations for the awesome achievement, and a yum cake that none of my crew have hopefully noticed me making. Unless El Toro followed me...
Clever Sam Jones

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Sam Underhill on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
"Captain? Come on, wakey wakey. Aw, c'mon Cap'n, I know you're awake and just pretending to be asleep."
"I could whap him with his thesaurus and make sure he's asleep if ya want."
"If he's asleep let's open the cabinet with his flavored Yum collection..."
"Fine, whad'dya want this time, ya leeches?"
"Well, Cap'n, ya see it's like this..."
"If your next word is Chrissy, I'm going to administer castor oil."
"If you're going to be like that, then I won't say Chrissy, I'll let someone else do it."
"I and I can do it, Captain my Captain. Castor oil - it has no effect on me."
"What has she done now?"
"7000, Cap'n."
"You're joking, right? No one can have 7000. 7000 what by the way?"
"Yars."
"Yars?"
"Yars."
"Whose been counting all these yars anyway?"
"I guess the interns at KI need something to do."
"Do ye think if we bribe them they'll tell us where and when we're sailing next?"
"Doubt it."
"So did youse guys wake me up just to have a conversation with absolutely no point to it and doesn't need my participation?"
"Naw, we just want to know what present you want to give 'er."
"I have to send a present?"
"You have in the past."
"I and I saw you do it, Captain my Captain. It didn't cost very much if I may say..."
"Fine, fine, alright, fine. Suggestions anyone? Anyone at all. The silence here is deafening."
"You pretty run the gamut on cheap gift giving, Cap'n. It might have to involve involve gold this time."
"We could run up a flag..."
"Done that, been there."
"Sing a song."
"Nobody wants that to happen again. Ever."
"Food?"
"We'd just eat it ourselves, you know that."
"Couldn't we just wish her well? Congrats and all that sort of thing?"
"That would be pretty chintzy, if ya ask me."
"Not asking. Besides friends don't need to give gifts."
"I don't like the direction this is going. He's starting to make sense."
"While being cheap."
"Well, he is our Captain, after all."
"Done & done, then. Put the Yum back in the cabinet on your way out. G'night."
---
"Love you, Chrissy."
LOL As much as I fuss at the attention of the yars that YOU GUYS give me I just gotta admit that if having those yars is what earns me the awesome privilege of another Underhilling, then the accolades brought by those yars are well worth it. I am grinning from ear to ear and laughing loud enough to wake my poor service dog C.J.
You are such a master of delightfully making me feel good and oh so loved. Thank you dear Sam from the bottom of my virtuously piratical heart.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
156
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
Lol, be it El Toro's lovely cookies or your luscious brownies, any excuse for such yummies is to be latched onto. I humbly thank you for your congratulations although I do wish to remind all my beloved Message Board Marauders that all those yars are YOU and your wonderful ability to accentuate the positive. Each yar is a hug from those I care about and I cherish every one. Thank you to all of my brother and sister Marauders for hugging me back.
Quite a milestone. Excellent work

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5755
Gasp! At the rate she's going, when do you think she'll hit the 10,000 yar mark? Will KI have a yar cap? Or will OEJ have to make a new rank for the message boards?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
anecorbie on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Gasp! At the rate she's going, when do you think she'll hit the 10,000 yar mark? Will KI have a yar cap? Or will OEJ have to make a new rank for the message boards?
Well since ranks are based on posts not yars I am not gonna have to ponder on that one for a bit. If there is an issue of double digit yars then perhaps they could quit counting at that point and just label the person as "Yarvelous"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Clever Sam Jones on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Just popping in to offer my congratulations for the awesome achievement, and a yum cake that none of my crew have hopefully noticed me making. Unless El Toro followed me...
Clever Sam Jones
Thank you ever so kindly. *Slices yum cake and shares with all, including El Toro*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Quite a milestone. Excellent work
Thank you so much. I just try to stay helpful and positive and the resulting yars are how well you all receive it.

Captain
Jan 17, 2013
637
sparticus32 on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
well Chrissy hit 7000 yars! when i looked i had to clean my glasses but after i was done it still said 7000! congratulations Chrissy and keep it up, who knows you could reach 10,000 soon i better bring out el toro's secret supply of cool ranch cookies to give to you to celebrate because this is one heck of a accomplishment congratulations!
el toro: how did you know about my cookies?
me: ratbeard told me
el toro: RATBEARD! HOW DID YOU FIND MY COOKIES AND WHO DID YOU TELL!
ratbeard: when i blew up the kitchen from when i was making pudding i found them, i told everyone i meet.
el toro: you mean everyone you meet on the ship right?
x ratbeard is eating el toro's cookies x no, EVERYONE we meet. om nom nom nom nom
el toro: well stop
x bonnie walks in with hawkules x hawkules: give me a cookie!
el toro: no they are my cookies
hawkules: time to use my secret weapon, did you know-
el toro: GIVE HIM A COOKIE!
ratbeard: oh one left...
x all the crew comes in and starts to fight over the last cookie x
me: ill make brownies for Chrissy instead

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
hahaheh That was awesome! :D and a MASSIVE congrats to chrissy for the 7000 yars and counting! OH MY GOSH, you are gaining yars so fast that we are gonna be having these partys weekly!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
fearless robert sp... on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
hahaheh That was awesome! :D and a MASSIVE congrats to chrissy for the 7000 yars and counting! OH MY GOSH, you are gaining yars so fast that we are gonna be having these partys weekly!
Oh I sure hope not. As much as I cherish your guys' love and admiration, It is getting a bit uncomfortable. I don't like the attention focused on me so much. Let's spread this wonderful love around.