Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2014
Hey i am a lvl 8 bucaneer pirate and i need help with this dungeon its like a hoodoo forest place or something plz msg me back if you can help

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Shikari101 on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Hey i am a lvl 8 bucaneer pirate and i need help with this dungeon its like a hoodoo forest place or something plz msg me back if you can help
Oh the old scratch fight?

Here is how to easily defeat old scratch

1. Only use powers on old scratch
2. Only attack old scratch (Unless they are blocking you off, then use normal attacks to clear the way)
3. If you can attack old scratch, attack him

the rest of the enemies are just distractions and you only need to defeat Old scratch to win the battle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Shikari101 on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Hi Shikari. That sounds like the quest where you will be getting your Old Scratch companion. I would be happy to help you. Just remember though that in the last battle the only bad guy you have to defeat is Old Scratch himself so it is a bit easier than Scratchy wants you to think it is. "I and I will show you why you be afraid of the dark" That is such a delightfully scary taunt from Old Scratch.
Just let me know when you can be in the game. Give a date at least a day from when you will be answering to allow for moderation delays. I will need to know your time zone (Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern) and the time you wish to meet and be sure to include AM or PM as that can matter considerably.
Then let me know what realm you will be in. To find out which realm you are in use the keyboard shortcut ' Ctrl-M ' and This box will pop up It will tell you what realm you are in and you can also use it to change to a less crowded realm.
I suggest we meet in Vadima realm. It is on the last page and therefore less likely to be too crowded. Just click the last circle on the right, located in the bottom of the lists on the current page you are on. This will take you to the last page to quickly locate Vadima realm. Just click on her name and then ' Go to Realm ' and you will be transported to that realm. It will look exactly the same as where you were, it will just have different people in it. You can communicate with other players no matter what realm they are in and if you teleport to someone it will change you to their realm.
So Let's meet at Avery's Court, by the healing fountain, in Vadima realm. You give me the time and day and I can then find you.
What is your Pirate's name too, so I can know it is you.

In the mean time, give it a try and remember you only have to take out Old Scratch and then you will be rewarded with your very own Scratchy to be on your crew.

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
you are in the hoodoo house
my friend code is J2LQD-6LLA6-38T9M-5L899
I can meet you there sunday

Ensign
Feb 10, 2014
Chrissy can we meet today at maybe 2:00pm i will meet you where you said my pirate name is Hunter unless we can meet now which ever is better

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Shikari101 on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Chrissy can we meet today at maybe 2:00pm i will meet you where you said my pirate name is Hunter unless we can meet now which ever is better
Oh I am sorry I did not see this in time. Could you please try again. Pick a day at least two days in advance to allow for moderation time. I hope to connect with you soon.