Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fort Basset

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 31, 2009
I can go through everything here fine, then when I get to the Captain's room where the Windstone is, I start to fail. First Round, easy. Second Round, I start losing companions. Final Round, It's only me with around half health and 1 other companion. Is there anything I'm doing wrong here? Any tips for beating this?
Jeffery Kirk
Level 52 Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
EpicOfTime on Nov 7, 2013 wrote:
I can go through everything here fine, then when I get to the Captain's room where the Windstone is, I start to fail. First Round, easy. Second Round, I start losing companions. Final Round, It's only me with around half health and 1 other companion. Is there anything I'm doing wrong here? Any tips for beating this?
Jeffery Kirk
Level 52 Musketeer
Ration out your heals so that you don't over heal anyone. Use companions that give you a heal. Save some of your card hits for the third round so you can take out the Commander more quickly. If you don't have it, farm some bosses for a drop that gives you Valor's Armor. You can protect your hardest hitter with it and they can stay alive long enough to get you through that boss kill in the third round.
Here is also another thread with lots of pointers for that fight. Hang in there, you can do this. I have on all but my swashbuckler so far an only because she isn't that far into the game yet.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
EpicOfTime on Nov 7, 2013 wrote:
Jeffery Kirk
Level 52 Musketeer
You manage to make it to the third round? Every time, I usually die on the second one!