Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any chance for flying mounts?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 02, 2013
Would love to be able to soar across the worlds on a flying mount. Is that even a possibility for Pirate 101?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Morgrim Laveer on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Would love to be able to soar across the worlds on a flying mount. Is that even a possibility for Pirate 101?
I think that we should have more flying months then just the pegagus because then we could have different mounts .i think that's a great idea see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring 65

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Don't forget about the Clockwork wings as they techincally count as well as the flying manta, both in the Crown Shop. The Pirate Parrot is another flying mount, but it sadly has been retired. Considering the theme of the game, I can't see too many flying mounts coming out but more would be awesome. Maybe a...pteradactyl mount what will all our azteca themed stuff? Or a variant of the Pirate Parrot? Maybe a high-flying Eagle mount in Aquilan armor? Or how about a surf board? Those would be kinda cool...

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Cunning Finnigan S... on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Don't forget about the Clockwork wings as they techincally count as well as the flying manta, both in the Crown Shop. The Pirate Parrot is another flying mount, but it sadly has been retired. Considering the theme of the game, I can't see too many flying mounts coming out but more would be awesome. Maybe a...pteradactyl mount what will all our azteca themed stuff? Or a variant of the Pirate Parrot? Maybe a high-flying Eagle mount in Aquilan armor? Or how about a surf board? Those would be kinda cool...
I think that would be nice and another mount that has wings .see you in the spiral

Administrator
Note that we just added the Gryphon mount to the Crown Shop today! Happy Arrrgust!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Note that we just added the Gryphon mount to the Crown Shop today! Happy Arrrgust!
YESSSSSSSSSSS x Does extreme happy dance & tops it off with swashbuckler flips x I have missed my gryphon SO much from Wizard. I am so Thrilled to have him back. What a wonderful and unexpected surprise. Thank you to whoever shifted this one over and decided Not to put it in a card pack. x Orders a special humongous order if salted caramel cupcakes from Highlander Fox to be sent to KingsIsle x

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
I think that we should have more flying months then just the pegagus because then we could have different mounts .i think that's a great idea see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring 65
Hey I am your friend on pirate101! I am Reliable Mason Brewster. Never thought I would see one of my friends on the forums.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for telling us that one eyed jack

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
CaptainJack74011 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey I am your friend on pirate101! I am Reliable Mason Brewster. Never thought I would see one of my friends on the forums.
I never thought I see you on the forums either .i hope you have a great time in pirate 101 .see you in the spiral and also I am hosting a farming event today I will be farming old scratch at 2:00 pm eastern time and the realm vadima .iknow the farming event isn't what we were talking about on the message boards but I just wanted to bring it up.Im romantic rebbeca ivring