Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
  • Pirate Puppet Show Stand... interactive, allows people to view puppet shows

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I enjoy making maze houses, but really need the following:
Entrance Sign or Entrance Flag
Exit Sign or Exit Flag
One Way Door

Additionally, it would be really nice to have suspension bridges that allow players to attach them together so that they lead up into the sky and likewise it would be nice to have suspension platforms that we could connect said suspension bridges together with. It would also be fun to have a ski lift, a balloon ride that basically goes way and up and down to look over things, a ferris wheel that we could go onto for a nice look at our property, and a water slide we can slide down from a suspension bridge and end up with a big splash.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Forgot to mention that it would also be good to have a stopwatch timer when it comes to having a house maze so that everyone playing can see how long its taking them.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Need more desk items, as well as cabinet items. I never have much of anything to put upon either of them. I have shelves and little to choose from to fill their spaces with.

It does rather irritate me to see so many various housing items in the game being used in gameplay and not being offered to players as housing items when our housing items selection is so very low given 200 inside and 200 outdoor items per house with up to three houses per pirate before expanding. Just tossing together one house to full capacity feels like item selection is incredibly narrow, nevertheless tossing together three houses on a pirate or all the other houses on other pirates in an account.

--------------

Lastly, I don't know if its possible to do but I'd really appreciated if all pirates were given their own housing skyway, in which they could sail their ships to each one of their various island houses. I know there are incredibly overpriced house teleporters in the crown shop, but I'd really like to have my own skyway with my own islands that I can drop into it. Heck, I'd even place in sea monsters for others to run into and fight.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I'd like to have housing pieces that I can dig and make tunnels with, pirates dig and build tunnels, hide gold, and set traps for those who seek out their gold. It would be fun to make underground tunnels with tunnel chambers and to have tunnel sections and chambers with various traps. Even more fun if those traps animated when people encounter them.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I need the shrimpy statues and shrine from Skull Cap Cove in Skull Island in order to set up worship services of the one true shrimpy god.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm still looking for a statue of Athena to complete my Pantheon of the Immortals.