Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
738
How about a giant statue of Captain Avery.

Ensign
Sep 15, 2009
15
Water Mole Statues!

If there are alot of water mole furniture, why not a water mole statue?

Ensign
Feb 07, 2010
43
I don't have a decent motivation to read all 6 pages (before this post) so forgive me if this is already suggested.

The magic bottles we keep our ships in are big enough that we can easily see the ship inside, so my idea is to have the bottles for whatever ships we have in our inventory be available as housing items. Basically whatever ships you own appear in your furniture inventory and when you select one, you get a bottle with a tiny version of the ship inside of it. It would have tiny versions any associated equipment shown, and have the same colors it has when full sized. It would even bear your flag. And of course the ship would be removed from your inventory until you pick it up again.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
23
I think you should have furniture vendors in your home by buying an amount equal to what the i teams are, so for one in port regal, you can buy him, but all the items he has will be added up to the amount you have to pay, this way it saves time, rather then going world to world for them. And for those who are questing in the isle of dogs, you will see walking dogs that you cannot communicate to, so how about you are Able to buy those! You can go to a vendor and buy one, and they have class specific ones! And the amount they cost is high so yeah.

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
67
a winged trophy and teleport tapestrys (not a teleporter)(these are from wizard101 they take you actual places like for example skull island or skull mountain and stuff)

hat stands and cages that we can put pets in so they are not disturbing you and a paint stand and buyable paper so we can make our own picture's and hang them

make some buyable water pieces in different shapes so we can make our own lakes and rivers and ponds
and make it so we can walk in it and its not just a floor tile

make dead armada bodys as a house decoration

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
53
How about some garden foods? Like carrots squash corn lettuce etc.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
8
I would like to be able to buy a prison cell that actually is glitched like it is in Wiz101! My friends and I would have fun trapping each other in the prison, transforming into a creature, then taking cute pictures! It doesn't work in P101 because if we attempt to trap our friend in the cage, they can't move so we can't line up in an orderly fashion to take the pictures. Down below is a link to a thread I made in W101 Central a year ago about our parties! We had so much fun! Ty for your consideration!
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?344887-rats-in-jail-party!

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
53
And i'd like to be able to buy orphans (As housing items) They would be fun.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
39
Maybe a pen you could put your pets and mounts in and equip and deposit them at will, kinda like how the storage works, but you can only put pets and mounts in and everyone in your house can see them running around. Also an armor stand would be cool to show of your OP gear to your friends. Once I beat the game (I'm actually really close) I wanna have my cake and eat it too. Or have my gladiator armor and display it too, if you will.

Leo, lvl 65
Trustworthy Cody, Lvl 11
Flint Jones, Lvl 7

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
39
krokotopia pirate on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
A huge pile of treasure and the cauldron from the witchdoctor sactum .also a place where we can fill up our mojo potions and health.
That would be useful times 999999! It should be like the minigames you play in W101 to get mana, only you get mojo potion..... liquid from it.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
39
JoseRed708 on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
And i'd like to be able to buy orphans (As housing items) They would be fun.
*Ahem* What did you say?

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
53
Buccaneer Supreme on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
*Ahem* What did you say?
The orphans from Marleybone in old boz orphanage

i would also like to see more statues maybe the one in nova aquila of athena?

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
10
JoseRed708 on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
And i'd like to be able to buy orphans (As housing items) They would be fun.
You want to buy orphans? that's sweet. As housing items? you are getting cray-cray (jk, you could have them as NPCs walking around your house!)

My furniture idea(s): arched counter, more beds (all I've seen is hammocks and a bunk bed), Dark wood crates, chandeliers! I always want to add a chandelier to my ceiling! We could choose what chandelier, what size, and we'd get it from Marleybone or the Crowns shop. I also want to go inside my home-away-from-home Pirate ship.
Dandy Lucy Barclay- The Waponi fear

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5477
Dandy Lucille Barc... on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
You want to buy orphans? that's sweet. As housing items? you are getting cray-cray (jk, you could have them as NPCs walking around your house!)

My furniture idea(s): arched counter, more beds (all I've seen is hammocks and a bunk bed), Dark wood crates, chandeliers! I always want to add a chandelier to my ceiling! We could choose what chandelier, what size, and we'd get it from Marleybone or the Crowns shop. I also want to go inside my home-away-from-home Pirate ship.
Dandy Lucy Barclay- The Waponi fear
There are 2 styles of beds available from the housing vender in Port Regal, you find him behind the arched bridge/ramparts ( or just check your map ). There are also class specific furniture sets in the crown shop which are also available for gold.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5477
Buccaneer Supreme on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
That would be useful times 999999! It should be like the minigames you play in W101 to get mana, only you get mojo potion..... liquid from it.
There are mini games in every tavern and they fill your mojo. Also, Relentless Ryan in Skull Island can fill your mojo, it will cost you gold, depending on your level.

Community Leader
Could we please have the small tatami mats actionable or in the crowned shop? I seem to have the worst luck with drops and still have none of the mats I so desperately asked for.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Ensign
Sep 05, 2011
11
Request for Items for a treasure room.

  • Gold Coin / Gem floor - This would help bring the room together since piles of treasure cant overlay each other.
  • Gold Coin / Gem Walls (about 1/3 of the way up and fading into the distance "black") - This would be a good way to give the illusion of a bigger room, a cool effect.
  • Gold Coin / Gem Rugs (various sizes) - A neat way to hold some gold under a bed, or to bring some piles of gold together.
  • Any other golden Item (i.e. statues, throne, pedestals, a large flat raised area with steps, est.)
And just for fun an interactive giant gold pile that you can jump into and swim Scrooge Mc Duck Style, possibly spitting out gold coins like a fountain as you come to the surface.

Commodore
May 30, 2010
851
JoseRed708 on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
And i'd like to be able to buy orphans (As housing items) They would be fun.
Surely you mean you'd like to be able to foster a few orphans. We're pirates, not um, some phrase that's probably not going to pass the censors, but has to do with the illegal buying and selling of sentient individuals.

Mods, feel free to edit this post to make it acceptable under the KI rules.

Commodore
May 30, 2010
851
You know those huge piles of cushions in Vadima's grotto? I'd love to either be able to pile all mine up that way, or to purchase such a pile as a housing item.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
104
I have a few requests:
1. I think many people want this so if I'm repeating then I'm sorry but I would like it if say you have an injured or busy companion we should be able to place them in our house sort of like our pets and even allow them to move around
2. We should get a miniature figure for every companion that resembles the companion that or a statue of them
3. I have noticed that there is only one type of stacked books and when you out that over and over again on the same shelf it looks ridiculous so could we get a variety of books maybe?
4. Pet furniture
5. Companion/pet themed wallpaper
6. More kitchen and library items I want a complete set
7. Maybe to go along with the pet furniture we could have mini pet houses
8. More class themed items I love those but when you get all sets your kind of left without a purpose make sense?
I hope this isn't too much please consider these things oh and more western themed stuff I love western things!! Thank you

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
jesusfollower363 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
I have a few requests:
1. I think many people want this so if I'm repeating then I'm sorry but I would like it if say you have an injured or busy companion we should be able to place them in our house sort of like our pets and even allow them to move around
2. We should get a miniature figure for every companion that resembles the companion that or a statue of them
3. I have noticed that there is only one type of stacked books and when you out that over and over again on the same shelf it looks ridiculous so could we get a variety of books maybe?
4. Pet furniture
5. Companion/pet themed wallpaper
6. More kitchen and library items I want a complete set
7. Maybe to go along with the pet furniture we could have mini pet houses
8. More class themed items I love those but when you get all sets your kind of left without a purpose make sense?
I hope this isn't too much please consider these things oh and more western themed stuff I love western things!! Thank you
Hmm great idea with the companions. Wouldn't that be neat to be able to go to your house and see an ailing companion snoozing in their bunk. You could make sick calls.

I for one would LOVE to have a bigger variety in books. I love filling our bookshelves with books and knick knacks but since our only options are just one set of books, it tends to look a bit like bizarre wallpaper sections because of the repeating pattern of just one book bundle. I do what I can with spacing them out with doo dads, but it IS a little obvious that the books are just a LITTLE too cookie cuttered.

Thanks Johnny Ringo.

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
12
I really hope you could make a transportaler for our house. they have something similar in w101.

Merciless Charles Orton-Level 65 Witchdoctor

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
156
I wouldn't be surprised if this was already suggested, but I think there should be Armada masks or Armada weapons you could hang on your wall, and more. Remember when you fought Finn and those Armada troops in the Vortex? One of the clockworks was on the ground leaning on the wall and died.. I would love to have a whole room with a bunch Armada rubble! Please do this! See you in the Spiral

Commodore
May 30, 2010
851
the door on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
I really hope you could make a transportaler for our house. they have something similar in w101.

Merciless Charles Orton-Level 65 Witchdoctor
You can buy them in the crown shop. They're a bit pricy, but available.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if this was already suggested, but I think there should be Armada masks or Armada weapons you could hang on your wall, and more. Remember when you fought Finn and those Armada troops in the Vortex? One of the clockworks was on the ground leaning on the wall and died.. I would love to have a whole room with a bunch Armada rubble! Please do this! See you in the Spiral
Ohhhhh "Armada Rubble" Now I Love the sound of that. I know Gracie is just itching to get her hands on some of that.