Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Developer
Ahoy mateys! Do you have a housing furniture request? If so, you've come to the right place!

Please list any housing furniture items you would like to see potentially added in future game updates.

1. List existing items you see in the world you would like to see made in to housing furniture
  2. Think of some cool new housing furniture items you would like to see created

Please do not list house types you would like to see created. This section is only meant for furniture discussion.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!

Pirate101 Associate Producer
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
a hawkules statue and a miniature aquilan galleon

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I would like to see a life fountain that you could revive your companions with.romantic rebbeca ivring level 74,.

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
It would be nice to see a strategic table like the ones in the War Room.

Silver Luis Cog L65 (At leisure)
Griffin Kidd L18

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
A statue of each classes' trainer.
A generic photo of our parents.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2012
If I wanted anything to be a housing item, I'd definitely say some companion statues, like the El Toro one in the Swashbuckler house. Otherwise, some hidden housing items like Aquilan or Marleybonian furniture, and also more interactable housing items. I'd love to see some more other than the lamps.

Ensign
Feb 18, 2009
I actually have a list of ideas I have for furniture items.

-Statues (specially Aquila statues!)

-Aquilan/Marleybone Housing Items (we still need these)

-Small Rugs (like mats)

-Music Players and Music Scrolls

-More trees and plant life! We only have like 4 trees, we need more form different worlds specially from MooShu.

-More walls and floors, we have really good ones right now but I want something like Doodles or Special ones.

-Mannequins

-Life Fountains, they don't even have to work, but these were in beta and they were a pretty cool idea.

-Pile of Sand

-more witchdoctor stuff, like from Vadima's Sanctum

-The Privateer war room table

-Wooden Plank, Long Wood Plank, Broken Wooden Plank, like from W101, and you can walk on it.

-more icey stuff, although we might get this later in-game, I wouldn't mind seeing more christmas decorations.

-Other world things. We can have open our limitations to other worlds. Just because we haven't visited a particular world doesn't mean we can't have some items. Like Prospector Zeke selling housing items from many worlds from W101, P101, undiscovered ones, and even random items.

-scale models of ships (like the kt ship housing item in W101 but with different world ships)

-pet and mounts

-tapestries

Well that's all I really have for now. I really love housing, and would be glad you guys take these in consideration.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2012
There is a particular decoration I have seen in some dungeons that I would love to see made into a housing item.

It looks like a hanging skeleton, chained to a wall. It can be seen in the Cutthroat hideout where you fight Bert Finny, and can also be seen in some of the prison cells in Fort Elena.

Since it hangs off the wall, I suppose making it a wall hanging would be most logical.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I don't know if you'd call it an 'furniture item', but what about our companions? How about a copy of each companion in our crew (or to make it easier, just the main ones) to place anywhere around our house(s)?

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Oops I am not a 74 I am a 65 .sorry for the confusion.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
A Handsome Dan bust and a Handsome Dan portrait (and maybe some pictures of some other Marleybone guys).

I'd also like to see some of those Aquilan statues such as the lady with the pot and the Immortals. I'd also like to see some Aquilan banners, fountains, and columns.

Mostly I just want to see some household furniture based on each world. Like a Cool Ranch themed bed, or a Valencian themed couch.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My characters would like to be able to mount some of their class-specific weapons on their walls (as Wizards can do with their wand/bows/etc.).

I would like to be able to place some of the "treasure" items from the current card pack (esp. the Golden Monkey) in my houses.

Some of the paintings in the new Marleybone expansion are very nice and I would like them to become available; probably my favorite is of a ship at night, with the running lights lit.

Thanks for asking us!

-Indigo

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
My list of wanted housing items.

- Bison Canoe (Like ones at Bison Village, Elder Bluff)
- Wooden Bench (Like the ones seen in Junction, Cool Ranch)
- Trees in general (Like Cool Ranch, Monquista, Valencia, Aquila etc)
- More varieties of Wallpapers and Tile
- Mine Cart (Like ones in Cool Ranch. Look especially to one in Dusty Mine in Cooper's Roost)
- Natural items. (i.e. Stones, pillars, Rock piles, Small plants etc)
- Yum Trees.
- MB Automobile or Airship
- Armchairs, Couches, Rugs, Tables etc (As seen in Marleybone, Aquila, and Valencia.)
- Aquilan statues (Ex Immortal statues, Medusa's victims statues, Busts)
- Hamakala Statue

Captain
May 16, 2011
I have one request: different sorts of spare parts and stuff as housing items. Lately I've been working on Gracie Conrad's Workshop in my privateer home, and I can't find enough housing items for it. I need more spare parts!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I know a couple of things that would be great housing items:

A Rooke trophy (a FULL sized replica of general Rooke)

and a Deacon trophy (a FULL sized replica of spymaster Deacon)

Armada flags

Armada flooring and wall paper

perhaps a Valencian Astrolabe

a Valencian Globe

Oh perhaps a Valencian version of a Spiral diagram (you know like the one in Merle Ambros's house except Valencia is in the center and not Wizard City)

Maybe that Armada generator in Bishop's workshop, you know that giant pillar.

The Grand design would look great in any house.

and maybe a statue of Captain Steed.

Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
Would love to see packs in the crown shop for bathroom stuff like in Wizard. Willow trees, bigger selection of rugs. Lighter wall and floor coverings to brighten up the darker houses.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Very similar to Thunderchu's idea, I would love to see some laboratory equipment like those found in Bishop's lab in the Beachead. I would love to be able to fill a room with beakers, flasks, test tubes, some jacob's ladders and other such scientific equipment.

Ensign
Mar 17, 2013
I would like to see a Cherry Blossom tree as a housing item, and more plant life, especially from mooshu

Bosun
May 06, 2009
I'd love to see World Furniture Sets like the ones in Wizard101 or the school ones we recently recieved. Maybe a Valencia Furniture Set, Aquilan Furniture set, or a Monquista Furniture set.

I'd also love the ability to allow some of our pets to robe around our houses.

Maybe we could be able to hang weapons on the wall? That would be nice. Maybe even consider putting some of our gear pieces (like robes, boots, and hats) as funiture items. Like when placing down a hat, it could be on a hat stand.

I think there should be more Monquistan housing items, like...maybe the murals in the cathedrals in a portrait form or the fountains in the Summer Palace. Mini-monquistan houses or house props would be cool.

Um...Marleybonian decativated or dismantled golem? I saw some around Spoke B in Beachhead. Some of those would be cool.

I think that's about it that I can think. More Aquilan furniture like the olive bushes would be nice. Everyone else has pretty much said everything else.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I like to have a Phule statue and a aqulia pool and also a fire effect on the statue .romantic rebbeca ivring Trojan warrior .

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
A tavern would be nice and also a statue of gracie Conrad .

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
A huge pile of treasure and the cauldron from the witchdoctor sactum .also a place where we can fill up our mojo potions and health.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I think the the monkeys paw would be nice.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
I would like to see books that fit on the shelves or at least a selection of books as I only know of one .Some of the paintings from mb would be nice also

Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
bottled ships should be able to be put down as decorations