Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stupid Question: Group Fighting

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 20, 2013
ok.... so ive invested almost $100 into this game for me and my daughter to play. So far, everything is AWESOME - until we come to a fight...

1. we are set as friends
2. we are in a group
3. what am i missing?

I know its something simple - but we cannot fight as a single unit...

Please and Thanks,

-kleen-

Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
Group fighting only means that you two can join in the same combat. You can't control your daughter's companions, and vice versa.

Ensign
May 20, 2013
Thanks for your help but that's not what I mean.

The problem is that we cannot fight on the same grid.. We can fight, but only as solo players even tho We are friended AND grouped

Administrator
Hi! I just have a couple questions:

1- Which fight in particular is giving you issues? (The first couple of fights on Skull Island are single player only, but you'll be grouping up in no time.)
2- Are you in the same realm? (Here's a page from the player's guide in case you are not familiar with realms)

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 20, 2013
ONE-Eye? Should be Dead-eye!

This should be a quick-hit FAQ...My wife was ready to strangle me lol! Seriously tho, my 7yro and I LOVE the game. We both just started so b/c we haven't finished SI is why we cant fight.... we are both in the "tutorial mode" - so-to-speak.

The Realm was a very good idea, but I already tried that. The answer to the riddle is #1 of your support.

THANK YOU everyone - I knew it was something simple.

Thanks again!

-kleen-