Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Companion would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 13, 2010
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101

Ensign
Sep 16, 2010
Let me tell you that i would like as companions or maybe crownpanions:

Mustang Sally
Captain Catbeard
Fisher Brody
Napoleguin

Those are the 4 Companions i was sad i dont get them. Especially this cute lil Kitten.
And if they are up to something new i like those Geishastyled Noble Goat Lady (think it looks more like a rabbit in the Concept Art).

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Luxana on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
Let me tell you that i would like as companions or maybe crownpanions:

Mustang Sally
Captain Catbeard
Fisher Brody
Napoleguin

Those are the 4 Companions i was sad i dont get them. Especially this cute lil Kitten.
And if they are up to something new i like those Geishastyled Noble Goat Lady (think it looks more like a rabbit in the Concept Art).
You can allready get Mustand Sally

Community Leader
Since I first met him I've wanted One-Eyed Jack as a companion.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Community Leader
I'd like to get Blind Mew as a companion. I have a feeling he's hiding a whooping under those rags!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
I ran a wiki search for women pirates and some of the names just begged to be companions.
Sadie the Goat who got the nickname from headbutting people when she robbed them, if that's not a perfect buccaneer companion, What is?
Charlotte Badger Often considered the first australian woman to take up piracy.
The Red Lady, That name is just cool.
And since we span several cultures in the game maybe someone like Annie Oakley or Belle Starr
Or a bull conquistador named Cabeza de Vaca, who's name means head of a cow, and was actually a real person.

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Are there any NPC characters in P101 that you would just love to have on your crew? For me the ones I want on my crew most are Gortez, a Clockwork Marine, Iago (I know I can buy him from the crown shop but I am saving them for elite ship parts) and the fox guy who you go to when you promote Bonnie Anne. BTW, can anyone tell me his name? I completely forgot.

Gortez is an awesome guy, he always knows what he's talking about and knows how to clear the battlefield quickly.

Clockworks look awesome and I am a clockwork/steampunk lover so having one would be really cool.

Iago looks like the definition of the word pirate. He is tough, powerful, rugged, handsome (yea I can't lie about that part XP) and looks like someone you should NEVER mess with.

The Fox guy who you go to for Bonnie Anne's promotion (I feel like a complete idiot for forgetting his name) looks awesome with those big brass magnifying glasses and he knows pretty much all there is to know about guns in the spiral and I bet he knows how to work them better than anyone else.

So those are the ones I would want to have most on my crew. What about you guys?

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
You can allready get Mustand Sally
Moltenshadow is right, when I got El Toro on my crew, Mustang Sally came along with him and joined. She's pretty good too. She is only available for Swashbuckler players.

Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
for me personally I want to see Lo Pan be added because I have always loved "Big Trouble in Little china" ever since I was little. The whole Mysticism would fit well with the team I have lined up.

Ensign
Jul 27, 2009
Captain
May 02, 2009
xXplayer5123Xx on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101
I was sad to learn that I didn't get Avery or Mordekai as a companion after I finished Mooshu but I would also like a Troggy or Armada companion.

Ensign
Oct 21, 2009
I really love all the ideas here, ecpecially Blind Mew.

I would have loved to get the Brass Monkey or the Iron Monkey (From Kan Pos first Upgrade Test).

Hm... I hoped for an Undead Monkey arrised from Old Scratch or a Flying monkey. Even the old third brother guarding the Monkeys Pawn would be cool.

Oh and Donkey Hotte would have been cool also ^^

Hm and whom I liked most was Gortez but he is just availible in cash shop and just in Wild form. I think in his Armour he looks much cooler.

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
Clumsy Sebastion L... on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
One word... GORTEZ!
But one name outshines all others... Gortez.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Tharek on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
I really love all the ideas here, ecpecially Blind Mew.

I would have loved to get the Brass Monkey or the Iron Monkey (From Kan Pos first Upgrade Test).

Hm... I hoped for an Undead Monkey arrised from Old Scratch or a Flying monkey. Even the old third brother guarding the Monkeys Pawn would be cool.

Oh and Donkey Hotte would have been cool also ^^

Hm and whom I liked most was Gortez but he is just availible in cash shop and just in Wild form. I think in his Armour he looks much cooler.
Gortez (aka goronado) does gain armor upon promotion to gorrila general. You also get the 2 valvida brothers unlocked in the crowns shop (both resemble the undead and flying monquistador respectively).

Anyways, I would love to see the other 2 troggy types (warrior and hunter) to go along with troggy high chief (aka eep opp ork ah-ah) as well as a ranged ninja pig companion and a tengu sorceror, treant and moo manchu type companion.

Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
I would like to have in my crew Lucius ( the fox in Bonnie's promotion) and what would be really cool, is if they added CatBeard.

Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
Maybe they could add some type of wizard character as a Witchdoctor class companion. Most likely some kind of character from Krokotopia (hey, it's one of the worlds to pick where you were raised after you lost your parents, so why not?). Most likely would have to be a Mander or an ancient Krok warrior or ruler, but that would just be kind of cool.

See ye all in the Spiral and Skyways:
Pirate101: Humble Jack Jackson, lvl 13 Buccaneer
Wizard101: Paul Legenddreamer, lvl 79 death
Jack Legenddreamer, lvl 53 balance
Aedan Legenddreamer, lvl 37 fire

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I got a companion idea, reprogrammed Armada soldiers, they would be very interesting to have as companions (plus i can finally get a first mate that could get things done in my crew). Yeah, an Armada soldier as a companion would really make the Armada angry, just as a bonus . How do you like that Kane?!!!

Ensign
Jan 28, 2009
A member of Naploeguins imperial guard! They've got bayonets, and look all around amazing. This would be a nice companion to receive, in my opinion. Ranged, and they could hold a non-glowing but equally wonderful frost-lock bayonet!

Community Leader
Geographic Muskete... on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
A member of Naploeguins imperial guard! They've got bayonets, and look all around amazing. This would be a nice companion to receive, in my opinion. Ranged, and they could hold a non-glowing but equally wonderful frost-lock bayonet!
In fact, I think we should all get one as a holiday promotion! They already changed the login page to feature Napolenguin and his men, so it's at least somewhere near the front of their minds!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
May 11, 2010
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
Clumsy Sebastion L... on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
One word... GORTEZ!
you can get Gortez as a companion. You just need to defeat him 25 times.

Ensign
Aug 29, 2010
I want gortez as a companion.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2009
Gortez seems like he would be great, but he's too important to the plot. Catbeard is pretty important, too, but he would be the best companion. However, in Bonnie Anne's second promotion, we meet Calico Jake and Reedy Mary, who I think would be great.

Ensign
May 07, 2011
Gortez, Napoleguin, and also I would to upgrade some people.

1. Upgrade Nurse Quinn so she looks like an actual witchdoctor or pirate.
2. Upgrade the summon creature spells for Old Scratch. A lv.6 skeleton pirate just doesn't cut it against a lv.35+
3. Upgrade the Hermit Crab companion so he doesn't fail...
4. Seriously, fix Nurse Quinn, I could use a healer, but she just isn't pirate material...

Community Leader
forceofdeath on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
Gortez, Napoleguin, and also I would to upgrade some people.

1. Upgrade Nurse Quinn so she looks like an actual witchdoctor or pirate.
2. Upgrade the summon creature spells for Old Scratch. A lv.6 skeleton pirate just doesn't cut it against a lv.35+
3. Upgrade the Hermit Crab companion so he doesn't fail...
4. Seriously, fix Nurse Quinn, I could use a healer, but she just isn't pirate material...
Ratbeard has stated that a change is coming to make all summons scalable. Just be patient on that one! His post is right here.