Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
XSonicthewolfX on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
Hi again, have you guys even tried pirate101 central? I previously posted a link to it. Pirate101 central forums is an another pirate101 forums where people make guides, off topic stuff, help, unofficial contest and private message.

Anyway i know what you mean by private message dude, but the game has same names like everyone else so it hard to just private message unless you add the person, you know what i mean? Also there is text chat where you can talk to friends.

Anyway hopefully you decide you mind who you want to give your code away to. I would like one too but your call man
I did try P101 central. They deleted my post withing minutes of posting it. I spoke with an admin from the site explaining I didnt violate any of their written rules and was very codial. He replied that asking for codes is deleted because it is close to "begging". There was no begging, no badgering and no mooching. I just made a comment that I could be reached in private email if anyone had an extra code they did not plan to use.

I dont visit there since there are un-written rules apparently for posting. (Yes that last part is snarky - but it also the facts). I have the same handle there as I do here... eveque67.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
eveque67 on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
I did try P101 central. They deleted my post withing minutes of posting it. I spoke with an admin from the site explaining I didnt violate any of their written rules and was very codial. He replied that asking for codes is deleted because it is close to "begging". There was no begging, no badgering and no mooching. I just made a comment that I could be reached in private email if anyone had an extra code they did not plan to use.

I dont visit there since there are un-written rules apparently for posting. (Yes that last part is snarky - but it also the facts). I have the same handle there as I do here... eveque67.
Uh.. Dude you can private message/chat with others, you just need to go to their profiles and send message, even any code k? I just answering your question. But still private message/chat makes no one read it except you and the person(s) you pm to.

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
XSonicthewolfX on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
Uh.. Dude you can private message/chat with others, you just need to go to their profiles and send message, even any code k? I just answering your question. But still private message/chat makes no one read it except you and the person(s) you pm to.
Im not sure you fully grasp the situation.

Yes, you can send private messages through the "Text Chat" option when you look at the other players profile. The problem is - You can not send private messages to anyone NOT on your friend list. To get on the friend list, your character has to physically be near enough to click on them or vice versa.

So, the question still remains.. How do you send or get codes from a person on the forums. Obviously if they were on your friend list you wouldnt be here asking.

To my knowledge there is no way to send a private message in the forums either.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2012
Dracorro on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
Just wanted to post this to help others who still need a ninja pig code. First of all the code was sent from KI via the marco pollo map promotion. Only those that had previously played wizard 101 and started playing pirate 101 shortly after release received this promotion. The promotion is no longer in effect but the codes still work according to KI. Each map that was sent to people with the previously mentioned criteria above had 4 claims with the code. Meaning you can claim up to 4 ninja pig companions on 4 different accounts (only one per account) . So with that said, I have 6 codes left to offer any who need but having alot of trouble in this game cause there is no private messaging system unless you are already friends or true friends. I have no way to contact anybody to give a code that may need one. Have tried to meet people at certain times on certain servers but that hasnt worked so far as schedules and time zones for different parts of the world vary. I dont currently have a solution to this problem other than HEY, KI, give us a way to talk to people without having to have them right in front of us or being friends to communicate. A simple /tell (pirate name) and communicate would be awesome please check into this as it would save alot of headaches in the future. As always yes there are issues with this i realize some people dont like to be private messaged so make a Block Messaging abiltity so those that dont like it can turn it off or on, very simple solution. Anyway until they change the chat system or make it easier for us to communicate to eachother ill hold onto my codes. Sorry for the inconvenience to any out there who want my codes. I hope in the future they can change the chat system cause the current system needs help. I can use everquest as an example of a very nice chat system with emotes and the whole nine yards. No disrespect to KI or its games meant. The only problem i see with my idea is that there are multiple players with the same pirate names at different levels so could get confusing, but this can be remedied with some simple brainstorming ideas im sure. Anybody else that would like to see a change to the chat system post it here so KI can see it and make this topic go on fire please!!!
kaladrir, could you save a code for me until we can work a system out to reciveve the code from you? Until then if you ever see me, feel free to come up and talk to me. Scurvy Steven Sharp. Level 38 Buccaneer.
I'll probably be floating around haunted skyway and mooshoo for a while. If you could post your online name, I could be on the lookout for you too. I usually am on around 6-10pm Central Time. Thanks!

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
dragoniterulez on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
I would like one as well

Fiery Jack, Lvl 17
now I am lvl 21

Ensign
Oct 12, 2011
Dracorro on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
If you dont find someone with a code i got 8 more codes usable with my 2 maps and 2 accounts just send me an in game tell Timid Timothy Tolliver id be happy to give you a code. 50 Swashbuckler
Can I have a pig please? :D

Ensign
Jan 12, 2013
I know its a longshot, but if anyone still has a unused ninja pig code they could send me? Name is Black Jack Morgan . thank you

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
If you dont find someone with a code i got 8 more codes usable with my 2 maps and 2 accounts just send me an in game tell Timid Timothy Tolliver id be happy to give you a code. 50 Swashbuckler
Give me a Ninja Pig and I'm one of the best pvp pirates you'll ever find in the spiral. Jacob Freeman lvl 50 and William Roland lvl 8 .

Ensign
Dec 04, 2012
can some one please send me a code my in game name is eric taylor

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
kaladrir on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:

Could you please give me a code? My in name game is Red Serena Richardson. I would really like a code.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
I'm not going to bother to beg for a code. Instead, I am really hoping that there will eventually be a way to unlock or get these guys or maybe as a "limited time" item from the crown shop. Ninja pigs are 10 kinds of awesome and I'd be really bummed if they are not made available in some capacity in the future.

Quiet Robert lvl 50

Ensign
Oct 14, 2010
Quiet Robert on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
I'm not going to bother to beg for a code. Instead, I am really hoping that there will eventually be a way to unlock or get these guys or maybe as a "limited time" item from the crown shop. Ninja pigs are 10 kinds of awesome and I'd be really bummed if they are not made available in some capacity in the future.

Quiet Robert lvl 50
Quiet Robert,

I can send you a code if you have an account on Pirate101 Central. If so, send me your username.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
laurastern on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
Quiet Robert,

I can send you a code if you have an account on Pirate101 Central. If so, send me your username.
Awesome. My username is Quiet Robert.

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
My Pirate 101 Central handle is: eveque67

Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Kaladir could you give me a code to? My name is Bristly Kevin Chamberlain. If you can meet me in Skull Island on the 18th at 11:30 a.m. meet me by Blind Mew and I will tell you Ahoy then Awesome then will you be able to? Please respond.
Bristly Kevin

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
laurastern on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
Quiet Robert,

Laurastern could you send me one? My username is wiz11110. Thanks!
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
If anyone still has a code for ninja pig that they're willing to give away then please send a message to me on pirate101 central. My pirate101 central name is H3ckhound. Thanks for reading.

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
eveque67 on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
My Pirate 101 Central handle is: eveque67

Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Thank you Silver Rainbow.

*Please do not send a code as that has been taken care of. eveque67 at P101 Central is hooked up. :)

At last I will join the ranks of the elite! lol

Ensign
Nov 29, 2012
Please give me a ninja pig code I have wanted one since I saw someone with a ninja pig companion so please give me one

From,
cool342991

P.S. My name in the game is Brave Noah Parker

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Does anyone know what the other reward from that map is?
Brave Samantha Nightingale lvl 36

Ensign
May 28, 2012
i would like a code ruthless lucy is my in game name and this is a true friend code t58ympod i'll be on latter this evening

Ensign
Feb 06, 2013
if anyone has i unused ninja pig code could i please have it. i really like pigs and ninjas so this is like the perfect companion for me please if anyone has one please give it to me

My in-game name is Cunning blaze renner

Lv 25 witchdoctor

Ensign
Sep 30, 2012
I have absalutely no idea why I got Marco's map, but I did. I would gladly give someone a code if they want.

Obnoxious Wolf Armstrong- Lvl 50 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Piggy Pirate on Mar 7, 2013 wrote:
I have absalutely no idea why I got Marco's map, but I did. I would gladly give someone a code if they want.

Obnoxious Wolf Armstrong- Lvl 50 Swashbuckler
May i get that code Wolf?

We can meet up ingame in avery's court, Realm Avery/Area 1 on Sat. anytime after 8am central time.

I'll be on a blue panther dressed in gold and black gear.

Crual Darius Blake(level 50 )