Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What would you do if...

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Huh. So, Sam has been kidnapped. He probably followed a trail of chocolate brownie tarts thinking it would lead him to Emma's kitchen. Typical. But I suppose we had better rescue him. Okay, sword. Check. Dagger. Check. Fake map pieces. Check -- wait, do I really want to tip my hand to the Armada that I am carrying fakes around? Oh, well, it is for Sam, after all...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
The Chrissy fleet swings in behind Ann's fleet to back her up. All flags are lowered and a new Jester flag wearing a doctor's reflector thingy on it's head is raised on all of Chrissy's ships and await Anne's orders. Parrot mounts fly from Chrissy's ships and perch on Anne's ship to await any messaging or delivery needs she might have. All Parrot's are directed to obey Virtuous Anne Radcliffe or any of her other ship's captains.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:

No Way, Absolutely No Way am I gonna believe that our beloved Dr. Sam is a clockwork. This is a forged letter. It just HAS to be. x Stomps Foot x
I simply refuse to believe this

Anne, Scratchy I want you to go over every microscopic fiber of this letter and show me how it is a forgery.

El Torro, Hawk, Argos, and Gracie I want you out there, On The Double and FIND SAM. Rescue him, I just know it in my knower that he has been kidnapped or something horrible to keep him from verifying that this letter did Not come from him.

Everyone else on my crew. Get all the ships out of storage. Unbottle the entire fleet and Find Our Beloved Dr. Sam.

x Wanders off to quietly have a nervous breakdown x
Here's a little fan fiction evolving Sam! It includes me (Dreaming Jill Underwood), Lucky Jack Russell, El Toro, Sarah Steele, Ratbeard, my witchdoctor, Sandy Chloe Underwood, and Mormo! (he's Chloe's companion, ok?)

Me: We must find our beloved Sam!
Lucky Jack Russell: Oh come on! We were searching for Sarah's cousin-
Sarah Steele: HEY! You don't need to mention Pierce!
Lucky Jack Russell: Well let's just continue, alright?
Ratbeard: I want some Yum after this Captain!
Me: I'm all out of yum Ratbeard.
Ratbeard:
Lucky Jack Russell: Now we have to get Sam!
Sarah Steele: Stop complaning! We need to get Sam!
El Toro: Well my mouse lady, how about a lesson from El Toro. (music)
Sarah Steele: Not now...
El Toro: Please? (bad music)
Sarah Steele: I SAID NO!
BEEP!! Please stand by for one moment!
* one moment later *
We now continue!
Me: Ok you two! No desert for you!
Sarah Steele: We weren't even fighting!
Me: But you were arguing.
El Toro: Oh....
Lucky Jack Russell: Fine, we'll save Sam!
* Chloe, my witchdoctor walks in the tavern *
Chloe: What's going on here Jill?!
Me: We have to save Sam!
Chloe: Sam Underhill?
Me: Yar.
Mormo: We must save Sam!
Everybody: WE KNOW!
Chloe: Oh well, let's go find Sam!!!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Anne Radcliffe on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Huh. So, Sam has been kidnapped. He probably followed a trail of chocolate brownie tarts thinking it would lead him to Emma's kitchen. Typical. But I suppose we had better rescue him. Okay, sword. Check. Dagger. Check. Fake map pieces. Check -- wait, do I really want to tip my hand to the Armada that I am carrying fakes around? Oh, well, it is for Sam, after all...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Pitiful pirate. You show wisdom in acceeding to our demands. Bring the map pieces to our impervious dreadnought in the Marleybone skyway. You will granrted permission to dock safely. You will then follow all orders given to you at that time. It is but a small part of the Grand Design of our Great Leader Kane. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.

(Sam sighed again. It was getting booorrring in this cell. There had been no food or water for over a day. Was there even any food or water on this blasted contraption? Bishop had been practically gleeful (for a clockwork) when he had shown Sam around his handiwork and explained just how perfect the design was. How indestructable it was. If Sam managed to get out of this one he hoped one of the crew would have an idea how to destroy this place. He had given Bonnie Anne strict orders, should he ever get captured, to hide the map parts and make no deals. Hopefully she also had an idea on how to rescue him. Sam was fresh out of ideas. He imagined he was also running out of time...)

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Oh no oh no oh no!!!!! ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE CLOCKWORKS! -freaks out and has a possible spazz attack- MADNESS! Conspiracy!

"She's hit the loony levels a little too high...." Keira muses as she drags off the freaking out Highlander, who is spazzing out as well and yelling something about 'fourth walls, conspiracies, and chocolate pudding.'

Ciao!
*shakes The Highlander's shoulders*

Clones, Highlander! I'm telling you, they've made clones of us all! I've been trying to warn all of you this whole time! Pretty soon, it'll be our companions next who turn..!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
Pitiful pirate. You show wisdom in acceeding to our demands. Bring the map pieces to our impervious dreadnought in the Marleybone skyway. You will granrted permission to dock safely. You will then follow all orders given to you at that time. It is but a small part of the Grand Design of our Great Leader Kane. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.

(Sam sighed again. It was getting booorrring in this cell. There had been no food or water for over a day. Was there even any food or water on this blasted contraption? Bishop had been practically gleeful (for a clockwork) when he had shown Sam around his handiwork and explained just how perfect the design was. How indestructable it was. If Sam managed to get out of this one he hoped one of the crew would have an idea how to destroy this place. He had given Bonnie Anne strict orders, should he ever get captured, to hide the map parts and make no deals. Hopefully she also had an idea on how to rescue him. Sam was fresh out of ideas. He imagined he was also running out of time...)
x Sends Parrot Mount with Scareakeet pets following all bearing packages of food, yum and first aid items along with small weapons and lockpicks. x
Captain Chrissy has issued orders to all feathered spies:

Parrots get the scareakeets to the Dreadnought and then attack and distract the clockworks while the Scareakeets sneak in and deliver the packages to Sam's cell.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
The Chrissy fleet swings in behind Ann's fleet to back her up. All flags are lowered and a new Jester flag wearing a doctor's reflector thingy on it's head is raised on all of Chrissy's ships and await Anne's orders. Parrot mounts fly from Chrissy's ships and perch on Anne's ship to await any messaging or delivery needs she might have. All Parrot's are directed to obey Virtuous Anne Radcliffe or any of her other ship's captains.
Ooo, parrots, how adorable... wait... you don't have a plan? So I need to come up with a plan to enter a heavily armed Armada dreadnaught all the while under the eye of the Armada soldiers, foist a false copy of the map on them, get Sam out, and get myself (and any with me) out, all in one piece?

Uh, okay.

Alright then. While I divert the attention of the Armada fiend who kidnapped Sam, Chrissy, you bring in your fleet sneakily. They will be expecting us to do just that, and will suspect the strange doctor shiny thing on your flag (well, at least it's not leeches) is some kind of weapon. So while their attention is focused on dealing with Chrissy's 'sneak attack', Scarlet, Jill, and Belle do the real rescue mission and sneak on to the dreadnaught, scout it out, ideally find Sam, and sidle out the back door. You can let the rest of us know you are successful by blowing something up (you can tell I have spent too much time with Ratbeard). Then the rest of us will make our own hasty retreat.

And now I will go and divert the attention of the Armada kidnappers by doing what I do best -- talking.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Oh no oh no oh no!!!!! ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE CLOCKWORKS! -freaks out and has a possible spazz attack- MADNESS! Conspiracy!

"She's hit the loony levels a little too high...." Keira muses as she drags off the freaking out Highlander, who is spazzing out as well and yelling something about 'fourth walls, conspiracies, and chocolate pudding.'

Ciao!
You mean to tell me that there's a pirate just like me? That explains the odd reaction you had when I first spoke about working with the pirates...

And dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier, I do hope you realize every time you speak to one of these humans you always start with 'Pitiful pirate', a sign of poor intellect and an uncomfortable vulnerability. You wish to make yourself feel higher by making the pirates feel low, while really giving them a doorway to your cold black coal of a heart that tells them you are insecure in your own metal. Repetition continues to occur in you, poor Mr. Clockwork Soldier. It seems that your gears inside what the pirates call a 'head' are completely missing the fact that these pirates are willing to sacrifice their own lives for their court jester, the one whom you have captured. You have taken away their happy spirits by simply removing one of them. Doesn't this prove that they are a sapient breed, worthy of survival in The Spiral? Wouldn't you wish to strive to be like them? We would be even more flawless then The Grand Design if we were only as honorable as the pirates!
~
XD Anybody else feel the need to turn this into a roleplay of some kind?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i would be like bishop but preform a "test" with some (a "little" more than i need to) and see if volcanoes are hot enough to melt clockworks. i would try it on every kind (i might throw phule down there for kicks) and when i show Kane my "experiment" i might "accidentally" give him a bump when he is looking over. (lot of " " 's) and after the remaining court scolds me (the ones i didnt shove or throw off) i will put there backs to the volcano and say... BLEAH!!! and they will fly off the edge peanuts style (like when snoopy says that and they do a back flip, imagine rook doing a back flip ) and once all my tests are done ill go out for motor oil. and maybe pick up a gear pie.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Sam Underhill on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:

Alright, you Armada fiend. I have the map. I am willing to exchange what I have for Sam -- though, do you realize? He is not our court fool. We don't have a court -- it's more like an autonomous collective. So you could consider Sam nobody's fool. (Waits. Armada officer doesn't get the joke, of course.)

But, do you really think I am going to walk onto your dreadnaught and just hand over the map? What guarantee can you give me that you will let Sam and me leave in peace? Ever hear of 'neutral ground'? An exchange on neutral territory would be more reasonable, don't you think?

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Pitiful pirate. How sad it must be to assert that your individuality is a good thing. Do not you have to conform to your 'society?' Do you not desire to be part of the greater whole and do as you are told as Avery wishes? Do you not desire to surround yourselves with like thinking companions and friends? The Armada already has all these things in place as part of the Grand Design. There are no individuals in the Armada, only parts of the greater whole. Kane and the Elites will surely destroy all who continue to oppose us. Your continued resistance ceases to be a mere annoyance. Further efforts to thwart us will be dealt with as they deserve, with death. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.

(Sam woke up and saw the small parcel next to him, along with the parrot droppings. Good news at last. Hopefully someone had the chance to formulate a cunning plan. Digging into the chocolate brownie with gusto, Sam wondered if parrots could fly holding a mug of yum upright.)

Pitiful pirate. There is no guarantee of safe conduct for you. You will deliver the map pieces as we demand or you will be destroyed. You will do so immediately. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.

(Bonnie Anne looked at Ratbeard. Ratbeard looked at Sarah Steele. Sarah looked at Subodai. Subodai looked at Gracie Conrad. Gracie looked at Shiruku Neko. The ninja looked at El Toro. El Toro looked at Old Scratch. Old Scratch looked at Monkey King. Monkey King looked at Rooster Cogburn. Rooster Cogburn looked at Bonnie Anne. "So anyone have any ideas yet, or do we have to leave it to those other Captains to rescue the Cap'n?")

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
Ooo, parrots, how adorable... wait... you don't have a plan? So I need to come up with a plan to enter a heavily armed Armada dreadnaught all the while under the eye of the Armada soldiers, foist a false copy of the map on them, get Sam out, and get myself (and any with me) out, all in one piece?

Uh, okay.

Alright then. While I divert the attention of the Armada fiend who kidnapped Sam, Chrissy, you bring in your fleet sneakily. They will be expecting us to do just that, and will suspect the strange doctor shiny thing on your flag (well, at least it's not leeches) is some kind of weapon. So while their attention is focused on dealing with Chrissy's 'sneak attack', Scarlet, Jill, and Belle do the real rescue mission and sneak on to the dreadnaught, scout it out, ideally find Sam, and sidle out the back door. You can let the rest of us know you are successful by blowing something up (you can tell I have spent too much time with Ratbeard). Then the rest of us will make our own hasty retreat.

And now I will go and divert the attention of the Armada kidnappers by doing what I do best -- talking.
Can I lead this daring three person rescue mission? I'll have to put in a quick request list to Special Branch first though.

Dear M,

In lieu of payment for services rendered, I request:
3 Good quality diamond tipped wood saws,
3 Kilo gelignite.
1 small covered long boat capable of rowing beneath an Armada dreadnaught.

Regards,
Red Scarlet Kidd,

I think that should cover it.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Sam Underhill on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Pitiful pirate. How sad it must be to assert that your individuality is a good thing. Do not you have to conform to your 'society?' Do you not desire to be part of the greater whole and do as you are told as Avery wishes? Do you not desire to surround yourselves with like thinking companions and friends? The Armada already has all these things in place as part of the Grand Design. There are no individuals in the Armada, only parts of the greater whole. Kane and the Elites will surely destroy all who continue to oppose us. Your continued resistance ceases to be a mere annoyance. Further efforts to thwart us will be dealt with as they deserve, with death. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.

(Sam woke up and saw the small parcel next to him, along with the parrot droppings. Good news at last. Hopefully someone had the chance to formulate a cunning plan. Digging into the chocolate brownie with gusto, Sam wondered if parrots could fly holding a mug of yum upright.)

Pitiful pirate. There is no guarantee of safe conduct for you. You will deliver the map pieces as we demand or you will be destroyed. You will do so immediately. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.

(Bonnie Anne looked at Ratbeard. Ratbeard looked at Sarah Steele. Sarah looked at Subodai. Subodai looked at Gracie Conrad. Gracie looked at Shiruku Neko. The ninja looked at El Toro. El Toro looked at Old Scratch. Old Scratch looked at Monkey King. Monkey King looked at Rooster Cogburn. Rooster Cogburn looked at Bonnie Anne. "So anyone have any ideas yet, or do we have to leave it to those other Captains to rescue the Cap'n?")
*The clockwork girl takes a stance beside the soldier, hands held together behind her back. She looks at Anne with a wink, then turns to the soldier*

Dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier, you have done it again. Both times you have spoken to this poor girl who only wants her friend back, you have started with 'Pitiful Pirate'. You have also, while talking to her alone, told her that 'We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.' twice. I think it's safe to say that she understands that you regard her as low, and you have reminded her for the umpteenth time that we do not have the same flaws as humans do. This does not mean we are flawless, dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier. If you have not noticed, individuality is a good thing amongst these pirates, pitiful or not. Each one brings their own strengths to the battlefield, making them stronger as a whole. We can not say this about ourselves. You and many other soldiers decide not to think on your own, but, rather, you let our wonderful Supreme Commander Kane do all of the thinking for us. This is a flawed understanding of existence. Lord Bishop did not let Supreme Commander Kane do his thinking for him, which is why we are one step closer to the clockwork birds. Because Lord Bishop thought on his own accord, with the guidance of Supreme Commander Kane, we have gained extensive knowledge and power about The Spiral. The relationship that Lord Bishop had with Supreme Commander Kane is a perfect representation of how these pirates hold their Captain Avery in their minds and hearts. You cannot deny that Lord Bishop thinking on his own accord has given us leverage on knowledge. Now, multiply this power given, only with hundreds and hundred of pirates. You must surely recognize that their individuality is indeed a powerful asset, dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Oh, my goodness. Well this is just drop dead funny! As soon as I entered my post about my clockwork character helping Anne, I continued on in the HMS Victory dungeon, only to find I needed to fight Rooke for the first time in this particular dungeon. Once I discovered this, dialog popped up. Rooke shortly said, "Surrender or die!" XD hahaha the irony...

~Elizabeth, level 56 ~

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
work up to the highest rank,assassinate Kane, force all of the armada to jump off a cliff,as Rooke to make me a pirate and as a max lvl,kill him.just saved the skyways

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:

Uh, okay.

Of course I have plans, but too many leaders will weaken our attack. x Chrissy's fleet obediently swings out and with great stealth, even though she is well aware they are expecting her, the fleet separates and positions themselves at strategic intervals around the Dreadnaught at the pre arranged signal all the mysterious thingys on the flags all light up at once and highly focused beams of brilliant light are directed at the Dreadnaught, blinding any clockwork that looks into the beams. The fleet now begins to lob crates of Atomic Yum at the ship and every time a crate is touched by the beams of light it bursts into a spectacular, clockwork decimating explosion. The clockworks are also confused and distracted by the maniacal laughter of Ratbeard every time a light beam blows up another crate. The laughter is bounced around and reverberated using special broadcasting speakers set up on each fleet ship by Gracie and fine tuned to the frequency that scrambles the logic circuits of the clockworks. The chaos continues as the unending crates cascade onto the Dreadnaught and the innocent looking flags relentlessly illuminate, blind and blow up any clockwork that gets near them.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
CdeWinter on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Can I lead this daring three person rescue mission? I'll have to put in a quick request list to Special Branch first though.

Dear M,

In lieu of payment for services rendered, I request:
3 Good quality diamond tipped wood saws,
3 Kilo gelignite.
1 small covered long boat capable of rowing beneath an Armada dreadnaught.

Regards,
Red Scarlet Kidd,

I think that should cover it.
Dear Mistress Kidd,

The items you requested have been sent to your ship. Are you certain 3 kilos gelignite is enough? Enclosed five kilos just in case. Carry on your fine work against the Armada, and fair sailing.

M

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
*The clockwork girl takes a stance beside the soldier, hands held together behind her back. She looks at Anne with a wink, then turns to the soldier*

Dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier, you have done it again. Both times you have spoken to this poor girl who only wants her friend back, you have started with 'Pitiful Pirate'. You have also, while talking to her alone, told her that 'We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.' twice. I think it's safe to say that she understands that you regard her as low, and you have reminded her for the umpteenth time that we do not have the same flaws as humans do. This does not mean we are flawless, dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier. If you have not noticed, individuality is a good thing amongst these pirates, pitiful or not. Each one brings their own strengths to the battlefield, making them stronger as a whole. We can not say this about ourselves. You and many other soldiers decide not to think on your own, but, rather, you let our wonderful Supreme Commander Kane do all of the thinking for us. This is a flawed understanding of existence. Lord Bishop did not let Supreme Commander Kane do his thinking for him, which is why we are one step closer to the clockwork birds. Because Lord Bishop thought on his own accord, with the guidance of Supreme Commander Kane, we have gained extensive knowledge and power about The Spiral. The relationship that Lord Bishop had with Supreme Commander Kane is a perfect representation of how these pirates hold their Captain Avery in their minds and hearts. You cannot deny that Lord Bishop thinking on his own accord has given us leverage on knowledge. Now, multiply this power given, only with hundreds and hundred of pirates. You must surely recognize that their individuality is indeed a powerful asset, dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier.
Anne falters, seeing a Clockwork wink at her. This was not expected. As she (well,' it', Anne supposes, though it looks female) makes her eloquent speech, Anne realizes she is dealing with a Clockwork who thinks. Someone very dangerous indeed. Yet, perhaps, a Clockwork who might act rationally? Yet what is rationality for a Clockwork? All of a sudden a tricky situation has become like a dangerous surface slicked with oil.

Anne forced herself to rally. She opened her mouth to resume her argument with the Armada captain, but closed it again. She would wait and see how he argued with his subordinate. After all, her job was to create a distraction, and if one was going to occur naturally, it would be best not to interfere.

[Haha, Elizabeth, I was going to point out the individuality of the Elites, but you beat me to it! Nicely done, albeit rather eerie . And regarding Rooke, oh yes, that's pretty much how the Armada captains always greet you. Though notice that Rooke offers that option to Admiral Nelson. As for you... nope, he has every intention of finishing you off, and no offer to surrender is made (not that I care ). Well, this is an individual who proudly commands a ship named The Executioner, after all...]

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Just Add Bacon on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:

The Armada Officer raises his weapon, points it at the renegade clockwork... and fires.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Sam Underhill on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
The Armada Officer raises his weapon, points it at the renegade clockwork... and fires.
[Thanks Anne, I'm really having a lot of fun with this! ]

*When the smoke cleared, the clockwork girl was still standing there, peering at the Armada Officer with a disappointed look on her face*

This is not what I meant when I requested that you think on your own accord, dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier. Indeed you have just proven to all of us that you are the despicable being, willing to shoot your own race if it means that you get a little peace and quiet. You may have noticed that I have not caused you any trouble, dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier. I have not assaulted you, I have not gotten in your way, nor have I protected this pirate or her friend from your wrath. And yet, you have still made the decision to shoot me? Tsk tsk tsk. Poor judgement indeed, especially because now you have only encouraged me to speak more. Now I feel the need to point out all of your little flaws in your understanding and your being, for you have already proven that you are not worthy of serving our wonderful Supreme Commander Kane, even as a poor foot soldier.

*The clockwork girl smirked*

You have just fired upon a poor little clockwork who has done nothing wrong. A bad decision. You have also demonstrated for me that you are not capable of thinking correctly on your own accord, because of this very scenario. Clockworks like you are simply pests and only delay the pirates winning the war against us clockworks. And yet, you have appeared to not even ponder this. You are only leading to your own destruction, dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier. Keep this in mind next time, before you fire upon your own race. The next clockwork may not be so understanding.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The entire parrot and scareakeet flock had prepared for the battle by stuffing themselves with fruit and copious amounts of yum for the past 12 hours now launch from the fleet and perform delightful aerial acrobatics as they flawlessly meld into a tight formation and arrow over the Dreadnaught and proceed to unload their innards all over the deck and into the intricate workings of the clockworks. (Apologies to Sam for the premature loss of some of the birdy ammo in your cell.)
Several camouflaged scareakeets carrying leather canteens filled to tightness with yum and safely corked take advantage of the mass confusion and flit through the portholes and deliver them to satiate the thirst of the soon to be emancipated prisoner.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
[Thanks Anne, I'm really having a lot of fun with this! ]

*When the smoke cleared, the clockwork girl was still standing there, peering at the Armada Officer with a disappointed look on her face*

This is not what I meant when I requested that you think on your own accord, dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier. Indeed you have just proven to all of us that you are the despicable being, willing to shoot your own race if it means that you get a little peace and quiet. You may have noticed that I have not caused you any trouble, dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier. I have not assaulted you, I have not gotten in your way, nor have I protected this pirate or her friend from your wrath. And yet, you have still made the decision to shoot me? Tsk tsk tsk. Poor judgement indeed, especially because now you have only encouraged me to speak more. Now I feel the need to point out all of your little flaws in your understanding and your being, for you have already proven that you are not worthy of serving our wonderful Supreme Commander Kane, even as a poor foot soldier.

*The clockwork girl smirked*

You have just fired upon a poor little clockwork who has done nothing wrong. A bad decision. You have also demonstrated for me that you are not capable of thinking correctly on your own accord, because of this very scenario. Clockworks like you are simply pests and only delay the pirates winning the war against us clockworks. And yet, you have appeared to not even ponder this. You are only leading to your own destruction, dear Mr. Clockwork Soldier. Keep this in mind next time, before you fire upon your own race. The next clockwork may not be so understanding.
Me: Phew, we're here. Now we have to get pass the clockworks.
Lucky Jack Russell: (sigh) At least the Armada can't see us.
El Toro: We must be sneaky as a fox and brave as a lion.
Sarah Steele: Oh shut up already.
Armada Officer: Alert. Intruder. Prepare to be terminated.
Me:
(one fight later)
Ratbeard: We made it captain, now lets find Sam!
El Toro: Many are trapped, but we must save them. After all, I'm El Toro. (Music)
Sarah Steele: He's right for once.
Lucky Jack Russell: Now lets save Sam before anymore clockworks find us.
Bonnie Anne: These armada are getting stronger. Wait, captain?
Me: HELP!!!! (voice echos throughout the hall, as Jill has been captured)
(two hours later)
Me: Where am I?
Kane: You cannot escape, this is your doom.
Me: Uh oh.... (writes a letter to Chrissy and Emma, saying that she has been captured)

Letter:
Help me Chrissy and Emma! Those darn clockworks have captured me! This may be me doom! Come as fast as ye can!
Dreaming Jill Underwood

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Sam had lost all sense of direction. After picking the lock of his own cell, Sam started moving blindly down the corridors. The loud music (was that the Doors blaring?) was overwhelming his already poor balance. Smoke filtered in from everywhere, blocking his vision in the corridors. Where there wasn't smoke, a blinding light cast a glare off the shiny machinery. Sam stumbled over a broken clockwork - fortuitously the very one who had the keys to the cells. He started freeing the rest of the prisoners - six Marleybonian dogs, three Albion foxes, a Valencian unicorn, even a couple of humans (one a forlorn looking musketeer). Sam was trying to lead his ragtag force to the docks when a small explosion rocked the dreadnought. This was not good. They started running, hoping the confusion would keep him and the others from being shot out of hand. Hopefully someone friendly was out there. Even more hopefully that someone would have chocolate and yum (not necessarily in that order).

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
The Armada Officer boarded his skiff and ordered the skeleton crew to make course for the rendezvous point, so he could transfer to a ship back to headquarters. Let Bishop deal with this lot. Whether the invading pirates succeeded in rescuing the prisoners was no longer a primary concern. Even the map pieces were of secondary importance compared to the news he bore. Kane and his court needed to be informed immediately about the disloyal clockwork displaying independence. In his infinite wisdom, Kane had ordered any loyal soldier who could to report this singular irregularity. No doubt the renegade would be destroyed by a battle angel task force at some point, but for now this officer's mission was to slip through this... impressively large, albeit ragtag... invasion force. He carefully memorized the fleet flags for future reference.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Of course I have plans, but too many leaders will weaken our attack. x Chrissy's fleet obediently swings out and with great stealth, even though she is well aware they are expecting her, the fleet separates and positions themselves at strategic intervals around the Dreadnaught at the pre arranged signal all the mysterious thingys on the flags all light up at once and highly focused beams of brilliant light are directed at the Dreadnaught, blinding any clockwork that looks into the beams. The fleet now begins to lob crates of Atomic Yum at the ship and every time a crate is touched by the beams of light it bursts into a spectacular, clockwork decimating explosion. The clockworks are also confused and distracted by the maniacal laughter of Ratbeard every time a light beam blows up another crate. The laughter is bounced around and reverberated using special broadcasting speakers set up on each fleet ship by Gracie and fine tuned to the frequency that scrambles the logic circuits of the clockworks. The chaos continues as the unending crates cascade onto the Dreadnaught and the innocent looking flags relentlessly illuminate, blind and blow up any clockwork that gets near them.
Using Chrissy's attack as a diversion, a small covered long boat launches from the rear of Chrissy's flag ship.
Unnoticed by all, the long boat is rowed swiftly to a point beneath the Dreadnaught. Together, Scarlet, Belle, and Jill cut a circular hole in the bottom of the Dreadnaught giving them access to the ships orlop deck.

"Belle and Jill, find the real Sam Underhill and try to avoid any clockworks. I'll set the gelginite charges." Scarlet quickly says as she climbs aboard the Dreadnuaght carrying a large bag over her shoulder.

Belle and Jill quietly move up to the next deck while Scarlet places the first charge directly beneath Dreadnaught's powder room.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Anne observed various Clockwork soldiers scurrying about the deck of the dreadnaught, responding to the cannon fire, explosions, and sheer racket produced by Chrissy's fleet. Anne hid a smile. There goes Chrissy's diversion, working perfectly, she considered happily. The dreadnaught rocked with an explosion somewhere below. Ah, Chrissy's work? Or the rescue team? Either way, looking good.

Anne's inner satisfaction dissolved in horror as she saw the Armada captain coolly aim his weapon and fire upon the clockwork female, the thinking one. Anne, shaken by what she perceived as a murder in process, saw his weapon misfire, and the clockwork female smugly continue her argument. Then Anne felt herself further disturbed by her own reaction: relief. Relief? Surely not. Certainly this peculiar clockwork showed highly unusual curiosity and even a certain sympathy for the despised pirates, but it was equally plain that this clockwork was as totally devoted to Kane as all the rest. Perhaps even more so, because she had thought out why her Supreme Commander should be devotedly worshiped.

Anne had no illusions about any potential alliances. They were deadly enemies, oh yes. If this thinking clockwork caught her, she would be as a butterfly on a pin-board, something for leisurely study. Not a happy thought at all. Yet... yet, she could not be sorry that this one had survived summary execution from the commanding officer.