What would you do if...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
304
you were a clockwork? Would you smash everybody being a regular clockwork or be an elite? Your choice! I would smash everybody since I would be a regular clockwork.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 40

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
91
Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
36
yes the falling off a cliff sounds prettygood but yaknow XD I would probably shoot kane a bunch of times and liberate skull island from their harsh bonds viva la revolutiona! There is a revolution going to happen the revolution of roma has begun!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
I would probably be a mid-ranking clockwork, spending most of my time researching what little we clockworks truly know about the mysterious pirates, and what we can gain from our knowledge of them. I personally think that the war between the clockworks and the pirates is useless, and I believe we can only gain by working together with them. They seem to be so skilled in working with others, and even though they don't have a wonderful Supreme Commander Kane like we do, they still seem to have some order about them and reserve true hostility for us clockworks. An interesting and vicious cycle as I have discovered, which only intrigues me further about these odd breathing creatures.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
304
Just Add Bacon on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
I would probably be a mid-ranking clockwork, spending most of my time researching what little we clockworks truly know about the mysterious pirates, and what we can gain from our knowledge of them. I personally think that the war between the clockworks and the pirates is useless, and I believe we can only gain by working together with them. They seem to be so skilled in working with others, and even though they don't have a wonderful Supreme Commander Kane like we do, they still seem to have some order about them and reserve true hostility for us clockworks. An interesting and vicious cycle as I have discovered, which only intrigues me further about these odd breathing creatures.
No way a pirate would be working with a clockwork!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
304
Tagman5 on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
I would fall off a cliff
Cliffs, I like that answer!

Captain
May 13, 2011
564
i would work my way up the ranks, high enough to stand by kane in a speech, then assassinate him

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Puppylove1021 on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
No way a pirate would be working with a clockwork!
'Tis a shame, for I expected such a reaction. You pirates have it drilled into your brains (it's brains, right?) that we clockworks are The Spiral's worst enemy when, in some ways, I personally agree with you. I believe that pirates and clockworks should form an alliance, although with our past mistakes, it's understandable that you wouldn't wish to do so. I so dearly wish that someday our wonderful Supreme Commander Kane will allow us to work together. Just think of all of the wonderful things we could accomplish!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1189
Just Add Bacon on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
'Tis a shame, for I expected such a reaction. You pirates have it drilled into your brains (it's brains, right?) that we clockworks are The Spiral's worst enemy when, in some ways, I personally agree with you. I believe that pirates and clockworks should form an alliance, although with our past mistakes, it's understandable that you wouldn't wish to do so. I so dearly wish that someday our wonderful Supreme Commander Kane will allow us to work together. Just think of all of the wonderful things we could accomplish!
Very well done; splendidly imaginative. You have put yourself into the mind of a clockwork in a most excellent fashion. Well done -- and quite creepy too!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
I would probabbly want live my normal life in my real life...just a tiny bit diffrient and i would want to be an elite because when a review a movie i will not sound biased AND EXTRA POWER AND EMOTIONS YAYZ.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just Add Bacon on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
'Tis a shame, for I expected such a reaction. You pirates have it drilled into your brains (it's brains, right?) that we clockworks are The Spiral's worst enemy when, in some ways, I personally agree with you. I believe that pirates and clockworks should form an alliance, although with our past mistakes, it's understandable that you wouldn't wish to do so. I so dearly wish that someday our wonderful Supreme Commander Kane will allow us to work together. Just think of all of the wonderful things we could accomplish!
Do you mean to say... You're a clockwork? I should have figured, Roleplay II is all a conspiracy hinting to the Armada's next plan! Doom, doom, DOOOM!

Ciao!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
304
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Do you mean to say... You're a clockwork? I should have figured, Roleplay II is all a conspiracy hinting to the Armada's next plan! Doom, doom, DOOOM!

Ciao!
The plot..... of DOOM!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
282
Pitiful pirate. How futile your efforts to stop us are. Soon though, even you must realize your resistance is fated to failure. Our Great Leader Kane is far smarter than the best of any of the worlds we have conquered so far. The rest of the spiral will fall, and only the subjugated will survive to serve us. Although it is difficult for one such as I to envision any use for such inferior forms. I simply do what I have been told to do, and that is crush any attempt to stop the Armada from fulfilling our destiny. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die, those are your only options.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Sam Underhill on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Pitiful pirate. How futile your efforts to stop us are. Soon though, even you must realize your resistance is fated to failure. Our Great Leader Kane is far smarter than the best of any of the worlds we have conquered so far. The rest of the spiral will fall, and only the subjugated will survive to serve us. Although it is difficult for one such as I to envision any use for such inferior forms. I simply do what I have been told to do, and that is crush any attempt to stop the Armada from fulfilling our destiny. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die, those are your only options.
Exactly. All you clockwork soldiers do is follow your orders while we could accomplish so much more than that by simply thinking differently! If you thought on your own accord, then you would realize that every single soul (it's soul, right?) of each world in every corner of The Spiral hates us clockworks. Did you ever stop to think that maybe there's a reason for this?

Well, Mr. Clockwork Soldier, I did. I have been doing extensive research on these strange 'pirates' that Supreme Commander Kane hates so much, and I discovered that they are every bit as intellectual and honorable as we are. They are willing to risk their own lives to end our Rein of Power and bring The Spiral back to the hands of the breathing, working with complete strangers for what they believe is the greater good. If only our wonderful Supreme Commander Kane would allow us to spend actual time talking with these pirates rather than being at each other's throats, didn't it ever occur to you that we can accomplish something even better than The Grand Design?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Sam Underhill on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Pitiful pirate. How futile your efforts to stop us are. Soon though, even you must realize your resistance is fated to failure. Our Great Leader Kane is far smarter than the best of any of the worlds we have conquered so far. The rest of the spiral will fall, and only the subjugated will survive to serve us. Although it is difficult for one such as I to envision any use for such inferior forms. I simply do what I have been told to do, and that is crush any attempt to stop the Armada from fulfilling our destiny. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die, those are your only options.
You do realize my empire of Avalon and Marleybone and my brothers will fight you back! Actually I'm a Prince but my brother is the King since he got married to a Princess. Also they died. The King and Queen did in a assassination by some clockworks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Sam Underhill on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Pitiful pirate. How futile your efforts to stop us are. Soon though, even you must realize your resistance is fated to failure. Our Great Leader Kane is far smarter than the best of any of the worlds we have conquered so far. The rest of the spiral will fall, and only the subjugated will survive to serve us. Although it is difficult for one such as I to envision any use for such inferior forms. I simply do what I have been told to do, and that is crush any attempt to stop the Armada from fulfilling our destiny. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die, those are your only options.

No Way, Absolutely No Way am I gonna believe that our beloved Dr. Sam is a clockwork. This is a forged letter. It just HAS to be. x Stomps Foot x
I simply refuse to believe this

Anne, Scratchy I want you to go over every microscopic fiber of this letter and show me how it is a forgery.

El Torro, Hawk, Argos, and Gracie I want you out there, On The Double and FIND SAM. Rescue him, I just know it in my knower that he has been kidnapped or something horrible to keep him from verifying that this letter did Not come from him.

Everyone else on my crew. Get all the ships out of storage. Unbottle the entire fleet and Find Our Beloved Dr. Sam.

x Wanders off to quietly have a nervous breakdown x

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
282
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:

No Way, Absolutely No Way am I gonna believe that our beloved Dr. Sam is a clockwork. This is a forged letter. It just HAS to be. x Stomps Foot x
I simply refuse to believe this

Anne, Scratchy I want you to go over every microscopic fiber of this letter and show me how it is a forgery.

El Torro, Hawk, Argos, and Gracie I want you out there, On The Double and FIND SAM. Rescue him, I just know it in my knower that he has been kidnapped or something horrible to keep him from verifying that this letter did Not come from him.

Everyone else on my crew. Get all the ships out of storage. Unbottle the entire fleet and Find Our Beloved Dr. Sam.

x Wanders off to quietly have a nervous breakdown x
Pitiful pirate. A typical living reaction. You take no pride in being part of the whole, but rebel against everything you cannot control yourselves. We take pride in our ability to serve our Great Leader Kane however we can. Whether each of us continues to exist while doing so is of no importance. Only the Grand Design is permitted to continue and flourish. Surrender now and you will not be harmed, but relocated for your own protection. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.

x em pleh x

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1144
You know that big screw in our navels, that sort of holds us together? I'd unscrew that and collapse, rather than face those vicious merciless pirates in battle (an Ice Pirates reference, for anyone who hasn't seen that cheesy but rather fun film).

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
98
Yea well, if Kane was so smart he would have realized i kidnapped one of his clockworks, bewitched him into my companion, he has extreme combo critical/accuracy/will team boosts, team heals and all critical damage multi and single damage attacks!

He is somewhat reluctant to attack his own kind as he hides his attacks cards but the amazing boosts that come up instead only make the kill that much easier for the rest of us, lol

If he fizzles during an attack on his own kind, he shoots himself in the foot!
That witchdoctor pirate sure knew what she was doing!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Sam Underhill on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Pitiful pirate. A typical living reaction. You take no pride in being part of the whole, but rebel against everything you cannot control yourselves. We take pride in our ability to serve our Great Leader Kane however we can. Whether each of us continues to exist while doing so is of no importance. Only the Grand Design is permitted to continue and flourish. Surrender now and you will not be harmed, but relocated for your own protection. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.

x em pleh x
I saw your message Sam and have redoubled my crew's efforts to find you. I now know that somehow they are using an infernal clockwork that is somehow connected to you empathically. We Will find you and when you are safe we will then lower that thing into the volcano (Ratbeard knows just the place). Stay strong, we are on our way.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1189
Sam Underhill on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Pitiful pirate. How futile your efforts to stop us are. Soon though, even you must realize your resistance is fated to failure. Our Great Leader Kane is far smarter than the best of any of the worlds we have conquered so far. The rest of the spiral will fall, and only the subjugated will survive to serve us. Although it is difficult for one such as I to envision any use for such inferior forms. I simply do what I have been told to do, and that is crush any attempt to stop the Armada from fulfilling our destiny. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die, those are your only options.
You know, you Armada types are always telling us "surrender or die." But if we surrender, you would just kill us anyway. I fail to see why you offer these 'options', as not much incentive in surrendering then, is there? (Not that I would surrender anyway, so I suppose both our points are rather moot!)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
282
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
I saw your message Sam and have redoubled my crew's efforts to find you. I now know that somehow they are using an infernal clockwork that is somehow connected to you empathically. We Will find you and when you are safe we will then lower that thing into the volcano (Ratbeard knows just the place). Stay strong, we are on our way.
Pitiful pirate. The rules are simple. Do as we tell you. You realize by now that we have captured your court fool. Should you not wish to receive him back in pieces, you will surrender your pieces of Marco Pollo's map to us. Further instructions shall follow. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.

x thguondaerd x

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Oh no oh no oh no!!!!! ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE CLOCKWORKS! -freaks out and has a possible spazz attack- MADNESS! Conspiracy!

"She's hit the loony levels a little too high...." Keira muses as she drags off the freaking out Highlander, who is spazzing out as well and yelling something about 'fourth walls, conspiracies, and chocolate pudding.'

Ciao!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1189
Sam Underhill on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Pitiful pirate. The rules are simple. Do as we tell you. You realize by now that we have captured your court fool. Should you not wish to receive him back in pieces, you will surrender your pieces of Marco Pollo's map to us. Further instructions shall follow. We do not eat, we do not sleep, we never tire. Surrender or die.

x thguondaerd x
Huh. So, Sam has been kidnapped. He probably followed a trail of chocolate brownie tarts thinking it would lead him to Emma's kitchen. Typical. But I suppose we had better rescue him. Okay, sword. Check. Dagger. Check. Fake map pieces. Check -- wait, do I really want to tip my hand to the Armada that I am carrying fakes around? Oh, well, it is for Sam, after all...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
811
Anne Radcliffe on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Huh. So, Sam has been kidnapped. He probably followed a trail of chocolate brownie tarts thinking it would lead him to Emma's kitchen. Typical. But I suppose we had better rescue him. Okay, sword. Check. Dagger. Check. Fake map pieces. Check -- wait, do I really want to tip my hand to the Armada that I am carrying fakes around? Oh, well, it is for Sam, after all...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
So, a dare-devil rescue attempt? Sneaking into a heavily fortified Armada prison to bust out a beloved fool? High chance of possible death?

Well count me in, Pip pip, back in time for tea and all that eh Wot wot!

Red Scarlet Kidd