Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What would you do if...

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I am afraid of cockroaches. In my native country, they can be more than one inch long.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
The living are inferior!!! They require sleep, food, drink. We clockworks require non of that!!! The loss of an arm or leg is a mere hindrance to us, for we can build replacements. Unfortunately, we are still able to be destroyed, but don't fret, I'm working on a solution to that!!! EXTERMINATE!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
NegativePi on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
The living are inferior!!! They require sleep, food, drink. We clockworks require non of that!!! The loss of an arm or leg is a mere hindrance to us, for we can build replacements. Unfortunately, we are still able to be destroyed, but don't fret, I'm working on a solution to that!!! EXTERMINATE!!!
Not if I see you first, clockwork fiend

Ensign
Jun 21, 2013
If I were a clockwork? HAHAHA! *clears throat* I would crush all those who stand in my path! See the fear in the inferiors eyes as I destroy all they known and have ever loved! And sign of rebellion would dealt with swiftly, and they would wish they never thought of it in the first place.

- Not about what level you are just how you act to the lower levels. 65 , ,

Ensign
Apr 05, 2014
Sneaky George Quar... on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
i would work my way up the ranks, high enough to stand by kane in a speech, then assassinate him
but isn't Kane smarter stronger and faster than any living thing or armada. but good luck with that!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Mr goose on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
but isn't Kane smarter stronger and faster than any living thing or armada. but good luck with that!
but he does have a fatal flaw...

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
i would work my way up the ranks, high enough to stand by kane in a speech, then assassinate him
Ha ha nice one i would too