Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay: Secrets of the Skull

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai looks around, wondering why noone left.
'Funny. That usually fools em all!' He thinks, taking a drink of his yum.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Hmmm, interesting part, but may I remind you that Connor isn't that aggressive. He wouldn't get aggravated over someone hitting him on the back of the head with a coin, besides, I don't think he would feel it at all. After all, Connor's had quite a few painful, very painful experiences, and the coin couldn't stand up to that sort of nudge.
OOC: Understood, and I felt the same way as I was writing it and re-reading it. Connor is definitely aggressive, more than Lizzy could ordinarily handle, and I kinda needed to show this earlier on in the roleplay. Notice how she practically shrunk when Connor merely glared at her? I wanted to get this point across, he intimidates her, no doubt about it. This would probably add more effect to the emotional bonds between our characters later on in the story, if Lizzy and Connor have to work together. Lizzy is scared of him. I think this would add a little humor to the story (maybe), and I'm hoping that what I did might help in the future...

Captain
May 16, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Understood, and I felt the same way as I was writing it and re-reading it. Connor is definitely aggressive, more than Lizzy could ordinarily handle, and I kinda needed to show this earlier on in the roleplay. Notice how she practically shrunk when Connor merely glared at her? I wanted to get this point across, he intimidates her, no doubt about it. This would probably add more effect to the emotional bonds between our characters later on in the story, if Lizzy and Connor have to work together. Lizzy is scared of him. I think this would add a little humor to the story (maybe), and I'm hoping that what I did might help in the future...
OOC: Yes, I do agree that Connor is aggressive, but if the right buttons are pushed he can be quite a softy. And also, how tall exactly is Lizzy? I usually depict Connor at about 5'5 or 5'6. I think somewhere you said that Lizzy was at 5'5. If so, Lizzy and Connor should be nearly the same height, not Lizzy being dwarfed beside Connor. I think that if Connor and Lizzy were the same height, Lizzy would naturally be less afraid of Connor.
~
Connor slumped into a chair, near the kid with the attitude that yelled that Monquistans were attacking Skull Island. Connor was sure he was lying, notable the kid's stance, the way he said, and his expression after no one left.

"Nice try, kid, nice try." Connor said to the kid. "What's your name?" Connor added.

"Kai" Said the kid.

"Interesting" Connor replied, intrigued by this 'Kai' and his attitude. 'Kai' looked like the kind to mess around with people, something Connor did from time to time. And it seemed like this 'Kai' person just showed that side. However, Connor had never known someone with the name 'Kai', and Connor knew many a people. Connor thought it a peculiar name.

Then, Connor saw him. Talon. This boy was insane.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Anneke opened her mouth to tell Emma the strange problem of Elizabeth's new dog, when she caught a glimpse of a well-muscled looking pirate looking around briefly for something, then his eye lighting on the mug of Yum Kai was bringing to his lips. Oh, yes, that odd kid, Anneke remembered, not considering it ironic that she - quite an odd girl herself - would be applying that appellation to another.

Now the muscular pirate flushed with angry understanding, and started pushing his way toward 'the odd kid.' Oh, no, Kai must have taken that pirate's mug of Yum when he swept in here to make his peculiar announcement. I had better warn him, Anneke thought. That other guy looks pretty tough.

Ensign
May 31, 2012
I also saw the muscled pirate moving towards that strange kid. Better take care of this before it gets outta hand. I walked over to him as Krystal went to talk to Emma. Grabbing the brute's shoulder, I said, "Hey, man, how about I by ya another Yum? I'll take care of him." I gesture to the one kid.
"No thanks, runt. I am gonna take care of this now."
"If you say so." I start to walk off, then I grab a random Yum bottle and smash it across the brute's head. He went down hard. I chuckle, then dodge as a rat, obviously the Yum bottle's owner, swung at me. I punch him in the gut and send him sprawling into two Cutthroats, who begin to pummel him. Soon, a full-out brawl started in the tavern.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
As the brawl starts, Kai laughs and jumps into the fight.
"I never knew tavern brawls were this fun! We never had these in Mooshu!"
And so, now joins the mess a boy armed with a monkey, hoodoo, and a stolen Cyclops treasure card.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Yes, I do agree that Connor is aggressive, but if the right buttons are pushed he can be quite a softy. And also, how tall exactly is Lizzy? I usually depict Connor at about 5'5 or 5'6. I think somewhere you said that Lizzy was at 5'5. If so, Lizzy and Connor should be nearly the same height, not Lizzy being dwarfed beside Connor. I think that if Connor and Lizzy were the same height, Lizzy would naturally be less afraid of Connor.
~
Connor slumped into a chair, near the kid with the attitude that yelled that Monquistans were attacking Skull Island. Connor was sure he was lying, notable the kid's stance, the way he said, and his expression after no one left.

"Nice try, kid, nice try." Connor said to the kid. "What's your name?" Connor added.

"Kai" Said the kid.

"Interesting" Connor replied, intrigued by this 'Kai' and his attitude. 'Kai' looked like the kind to mess around with people, something Connor did from time to time. And it seemed like this 'Kai' person just showed that side. However, Connor had never known someone with the name 'Kai', and Connor knew many a people. Connor thought it a peculiar name.

Then, Connor saw him. Talon. This boy was insane.
OOC: XD Not entirely sure where you got 5'5 from. If Connor is really 5'6, then Lizzy is a good half a foot shorter than him, being just over 5 feet but not 5'1. It's always cool, IMO, to know what height everyone is, so thanks for telling me Connor's height!
~
Lizzy smiled at Captain licked her on the chin, then stood back up and headed back in the direction of the tavern. She and Captain trotted down the steps and into the sand, kicking it up happily, a carefree air about the two of them. She sauntered up to the tavern and opened the door.

Inside the tavern, pirates of all shapes, sizes, and creatures were attacking each other. Everything from head locks to punches and throwing boots (one of which Lizzy just barely managed to duck), and they were all yelling and screaming words that would make any experiences sailor wince. She covered her ears with the palms of her hands at the same time that Captain whimpered, and she shut her eyes and shook her head, unable to take all of the chaos.

"Oh, my goodness." Lizzy raised her gaze back up at the angry crowd, then tested her luck and walked in. Miraculously, she didn't get hurt, although she did have a few close calls. Once she had to judo-flip somebody, but she slipped behind someone else shortly afterwords, and the cutthroat she had flipped couldn't seem to find her. She sat down next to Connor, accepted a bottle of yum, and drank steadily from it was she casted a weary eye around the room, Captain sitting on his haunches next to her.
~
OOC: Total facepalm! I just realized something! Captain isn't a Greyhound, he's a Borzoi! *Tugs at hair* can't believe I didn't realize that earlier! A borzoi is larger than a greyhound and has a more boxy head compared to the slim one of the greyhound (although still lean and rectangular in dog standards), and they've got naturally silky long hair compared to the short fur of the greyhound. I imagine they're closely related to the greyhound, as Borzois are, too, built for speed. Ignore everything I said about Captain being a greyhound. He's a Borzoi, all the way.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
It was not certain as to why Tim had not gone directly back to his ship to continue his pirating ways, but he sat in the old crows nest above the sparing building. He watches silently as the night deepens, then looks towards the tavern as the sounds of a large brawl erupts from within. Smirking, he shook his head at the antics pirates and other sky faring sailors would go to when the yum was flowing. True he helped himself to a flask of it once in a great while, but never to the point he lost control.

Sitting in the old crows nest, he was in perfect position to see a lithe figure slip out of the door of the tavern; the sounds of the brawl becoming louder for the moment it took the figure to leave. He furrowed his brow as he watched the figure, it was clear that the figure was moving about trying to be stealthy and remain unseen. He watched it then dart across the open square and past the Pearl and Plunder and towards the Water Mole village. Activating his mechanical wings, he took to the air and watched the figure from above. Luckily for him, the figure never looked up in their effort to remain stealthy.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
OOC: XD Not entirely sure where you got 5'5 from. If Connor is really 5'6, then Lizzy is a good half a foot shorter than him, being just over 5 feet but not 5'1. It's always cool, IMO, to know what height everyone is, so thanks for telling me Connor's height!
~
Lizzy smiled at Captain licked her on the chin, then stood back up and headed back in the direction of the tavern. She and Captain trotted down the steps and into the sand, kicking it up happily, a carefree air about the two of them. She sauntered up to the tavern and opened the door.

Inside the tavern, pirates of all shapes, sizes, and creatures were attacking each other. Everything from head locks to punches and throwing boots (one of which Lizzy just barely managed to duck), and they were all yelling and screaming words that would make any experiences sailor wince. She covered her ears with the palms of her hands at the same time that Captain whimpered, and she shut her eyes and shook her head, unable to take all of the chaos.

"Oh, my goodness." Lizzy raised her gaze back up at the angry crowd, then tested her luck and walked in. Miraculously, she didn't get hurt, although she did have a few close calls. Once she had to judo-flip somebody, but she slipped behind someone else shortly afterwords, and the cutthroat she had flipped couldn't seem to find her. She sat down next to Connor, accepted a bottle of yum, and drank steadily from it was she casted a weary eye around the room, Captain sitting on his haunches next to her.
~
OOC: Total facepalm! I just realized something! Captain isn't a Greyhound, he's a Borzoi! *Tugs at hair* can't believe I didn't realize that earlier! A borzoi is larger than a greyhound and has a more boxy head compared to the slim one of the greyhound (although still lean and rectangular in dog standards), and they've got naturally silky long hair compared to the short fur of the greyhound. I imagine they're closely related to the greyhound, as Borzois are, too, built for speed. Ignore everything I said about Captain being a greyhound. He's a Borzoi, all the way.
Anneke's instinct was to get out of the tavern - now. She preferred quiet places anyway, and a rough tavern brawl was definitely not to her liking. She grasped Emma's hand.

"Emma, let's get out of here. I don't see Elizabeth now, but if you do, if you can signal her to meet outside? There's something she needs to know about her dog."

Anneke flinched against the wall as a youth crashed into the table next to her, picked himself up laughing, and flung himself back into the fray. She fled the tavern, to wait outside.

Outside, the evening was cool. The stars burned brightly in an indigo sky. Anneke looked around and saw the black cat, now curled up neatly by the tavern wall. It stared at her, and yawned. Was that a comment? Anneke wondered. Still, she nodded politely at the cat. "Yes, it's too noisy in there for me too," she said aloud.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai snatches a sack of gold from a cutthroat, then a blade comes out of his metal gauntlet.
"Rest well!" Kai yells, kicking the cutthroat down while the blade distracts him.
Marquis is working his fur off keeping Kai safe from people whose gold and yum was stolen.
A second blade comes out of the other arm, and Kai starts cutting people's bags open, scattering gold on the ground.
"There. Brawl over, now check your purses!"
And grabs his monkey, climbing into the rafters and out the window.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
The mysterious figure turned from the Water Mole Village and began climbing the cliff side upward to the top most part of Skull Mountain. Tim swooped down a small distance behind her and folded his wings away and stealthily pursued the individual. Keeping to the shadows, he could see the figure go around a cliff face near the waterfall. Inching closer to the edge of the cliff face, he peered around the corner and saw the individual standing before another, this one however he could see clearly. It was a Valencian unicorn, dressed in military garb and Tim narrowed his eyes at the symbol of the Clockworks on his shoulder.

"You have the information we need?" The unicorn asked the other figure, his tone brisk and to the point.

"I do, they will move the shipment to Scrimshaw. It is to leave in two days time." Said a woman's voice.

"Good." The unicorn absently tossed her a small sack of coin, which she caught easily. "If you want double that, get yourself onto the crew with the shipment, and let our spies in Scrimshaw know of its arrival. You will be paid then."

"Not too much of a problem." Her tone was confident.

The unicorn narrowed his eyes dangerously. "Do not get careless, if this fails, you will wish you had given yourself to the storm sharks." His tone dangerous.

The woman gulped. "As, as you will my lord."

Contemptuously, the unicorn touched the emblem on his shoulder and he vanished in a flash of light.

The woman cursed the now gone unicorn and tucked away her pouch of coin. Then turned to leave only to find the point of Tim's sword at her throat.

"I suggest you start talking." His tone no less dangerous than that of the unicorn's.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Serpent996 on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
I also saw the muscled pirate moving towards that strange kid. Better take care of this before it gets outta hand. I walked over to him as Krystal went to talk to Emma. Grabbing the brute's shoulder, I said, "Hey, man, how about I by ya another Yum? I'll take care of him." I gesture to the one kid.
"No thanks, runt. I am gonna take care of this now."
"If you say so." I start to walk off, then I grab a random Yum bottle and smash it across the brute's head. He went down hard. I chuckle, then dodge as a rat, obviously the Yum bottle's owner, swung at me. I punch him in the gut and send him sprawling into two Cutthroats, who begin to pummel him. Soon, a full-out brawl started in the tavern.
OOC: Hang on. If by 'the brute', you mean Connor, you really got my character down wrong. Connor rarely ever trash talks, much less calling people runts. And Connor wouldn't go down that easily. He has quick reflexes, almost as fast as a swashbuckler. He's not really a well muscled person, he's pretty light. And since he's only around 5'4, he doesn't make too much of a threat. However, the reason Connor is a buccaneer is because he can take big whoppers, and still remain on his feet (for the most part anyway). Having a yum mug smashed upon his face is pretty rough, but Connor has gone through that experience loads of times. And in every one, well almost every one, he hasn't been knocked out. And also, you forgot one component. Leo. But a tavern fight is fine by me.
~
Connor began coming to. All Connor could process, was that he was hit in the face by that 'Jack' person, and that he wanted revenge. However, Leo seemed to have gone elsewhere. Connor strolled through the wasteland of fighting pirates, spying his cat in the rafters. Then something dawned on him. Why isn't his cat like the normal cats of Marleybone? And also, Lizzy's Dog. What about it? Why isn't it like the normal dogs of Marleybone? Connor's thought process would have to wait, as on instinct, he took on a mouse fencer who challenged him.

Meanwhile, Talon converged with the tavern fight, and he was sending pirates flying, hitting them left and right with his musket, whacking them with the blunt end of the gun. Talon laughed manically. What fun this is! Talon thought. Hey, maybe I can rustle up a bit of cash, I remember I used it to buy some strange skull that some shady guy was selling.

Making up his mind, Talon attempted to very stealthily pickpocket everyone in the room with glee......

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Hang on. If by 'the brute', you mean Connor, you really got my character down wrong. Connor rarely ever trash talks, much less calling people runts. And Connor wouldn't go down that easily. He has quick reflexes, almost as fast as a swashbuckler. He's not really a well muscled person, he's pretty light. And since he's only around 5'4, he doesn't make too much of a threat. However, the reason Connor is a buccaneer is because he can take big whoppers, and still remain on his feet (for the most part anyway). Having a yum mug smashed upon his face is pretty rough, but Connor has gone through that experience loads of times. And in every one, well almost every one, he hasn't been knocked out. And also, you forgot one component. Leo. But a tavern fight is fine by me.
~
Connor began coming to. All Connor could process, was that he was hit in the face by that 'Jack' person, and that he wanted revenge. However, Leo seemed to have gone elsewhere. Connor strolled through the wasteland of fighting pirates, spying his cat in the rafters. Then something dawned on him. Why isn't his cat like the normal cats of Marleybone? And also, Lizzy's Dog. What about it? Why isn't it like the normal dogs of Marleybone? Connor's thought process would have to wait, as on instinct, he took on a mouse fencer who challenged him.

Meanwhile, Talon converged with the tavern fight, and he was sending pirates flying, hitting them left and right with his musket, whacking them with the blunt end of the gun. Talon laughed manically. What fun this is! Talon thought. Hey, maybe I can rustle up a bit of cash, I remember I used it to buy some strange skull that some shady guy was selling.

Making up his mind, Talon attempted to very stealthily pickpocket everyone in the room with glee......
Lizzy let out a yelp and leaped off of her stool to find fingers reaching towards the pouch at her belt. Captain bared his teeth and let out a throaty growl, but didn't attack. "You're not a very stealthy pickpocket, you know." Lizzy winked at Talon, then reached into her pouch and pulled out a few gold coins, knowing exactly what it was like to be in a situation that called for such an action. "Here." She said, curling his fingers around her coins. Lizzy scooted back onto her stool and peacefully drank some yum from that bottle of hers, one of her hands now always near her pouch, just in case someone less friendly decided they wanted to know what was in there.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
~

(OOC: The muscled pirate was just some random fellow... after all, Kai's mug of Yum had to come from somewhere! I'm pretty sure no one meant this guy to mean Connor...)

Ensign
May 31, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
(OOC: The muscled pirate was just some random fellow... after all, Kai's mug of Yum had to come from somewhere! I'm pretty sure no one meant this guy to mean Connor...)
OOC: My thought exactly. If I had meant for it to be Conner, I would have said Conner. This guy was just a throwaway. I'm just going to assume that only the pickpocket part of his post happened...

I didn't even think twice. When that one kid (found out his name was Talon later) tried to cut my purse, I wrenched his hand back and kicked him in the sternum. I had had enough of this. I quickly made my way outta the tavern, with all my money still on me, for that matter. I breathed in the night sky, then smiled as Krystal also walked out. Sighing, she said to me, "You have got to work on your people skills."
"But where's the fun in that?" I chuckled, then rubbed my arm. "Besides, we all need a good brawl every now and then. Wait, you hear that?"
"No?"
"SHH!" I looked out towards the docks. "It can't be, how in the Spiral..?"
"Jack, you know I don't have your ears! What do you hear?"
I turn to her, dread on my face. "Clockworks. Closing in fast."

Captain
May 16, 2011
Serpent996 on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
OOC: My thought exactly. If I had meant for it to be Conner, I would have said Conner. This guy was just a throwaway. I'm just going to assume that only the pickpocket part of his post happened...

I didn't even think twice. When that one kid (found out his name was Talon later) tried to cut my purse, I wrenched his hand back and kicked him in the sternum. I had had enough of this. I quickly made my way outta the tavern, with all my money still on me, for that matter. I breathed in the night sky, then smiled as Krystal also walked out. Sighing, she said to me, "You have got to work on your people skills."
"But where's the fun in that?" I chuckled, then rubbed my arm. "Besides, we all need a good brawl every now and then. Wait, you hear that?"
"No?"
"SHH!" I looked out towards the docks. "It can't be, how in the Spiral..?"
"Jack, you know I don't have your ears! What do you hear?"
I turn to her, dread on my face. "Clockworks. Closing in fast."
OOC: Oh, sorry. By the way, Talon is very sneaky, and it's hard to know whether he's there or not, even when he's pickpocketing. He pops up out of nowhere, and seems to vanish into thin air a lot. This goes for you too, Lizzy.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
It was a few days later, Tim had turned over the spy he captured to Avery (and received a nice reward for her capture too) and was now on board a Skull Island schooner on its way to Scrimshaw. He had forgone his Cool Ranch attire and mechanical wings and donned the attire of a dock hand of Skull Island. The first day out from Skull Island, Tim took the opportunity to examine the cargo of the ship. He did not find anything that was out of the ordinary, all standard food stuffs and ship equipment. After pondering it, it could only mean that the captain of the ship had something specific for who ever the shipment was for and kept it under close guard.

Being unable to sneak into the captain's quarters to look around, he decided to continue his ploy of being a ship hand in hopes of finding out who the shipment was for and then do what ever he could to disrupt whatever the clockworks were planning.

"Oi! Quit ye slackin ye scurvy dog. Them riggings ain't goin ta mend themselves. Get ye head outta the clouds and mind what ye is doin." Grumbled the ships boson. An unpleasant sort if there ever was one, full of bite, bluster and a willingness to beat any subordination out of those who challenged him. Not a lout that Tim himself would have taken on as crew, but one that had its uses on other ships.

Tim only half grumbled a reply and continuing to mend the damaged rigging lines for the aft mast. Scrimshaw was only a day's travel away, his own crew and ship would be in port on the day to provide backup for their captain if he needed it. But still, Tim knew that once he made port, that he would have to follow the captain of the schooner closely to find what he needed. Only for now, he just needed patience and to not throw the boson overboard in his anticipation for the adventure that awaited.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Oct 22, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Oh, sorry. By the way, Talon is very sneaky, and it's hard to know whether he's there or not, even when he's pickpocketing. He pops up out of nowhere, and seems to vanish into thin air a lot. This goes for you too, Lizzy.
OOC: Sorry I keep on getting your characters wrong. It seems to happen too often... maybe I just don't really understand your characters very well. I hope to do better in the future, and apologize for any inconvenience I may cause/have caused.

Ensign
May 31, 2012
zodiacspear on Oct 23, 2013 wrote:
It was a few days later, Tim had turned over the spy he captured to Avery (and received a nice reward for her capture too) and was now on board a Skull Island schooner on its way to Scrimshaw. He had forgone his Cool Ranch attire and mechanical wings and donned the attire of a dock hand of Skull Island. The first day out from Skull Island, Tim took the opportunity to examine the cargo of the ship. He did not find anything that was out of the ordinary, all standard food stuffs and ship equipment. After pondering it, it could only mean that the captain of the ship had something specific for who ever the shipment was for and kept it under close guard.

Being unable to sneak into the captain's quarters to look around, he decided to continue his ploy of being a ship hand in hopes of finding out who the shipment was for and then do what ever he could to disrupt whatever the clockworks were planning.

"Oi! Quit ye slackin ye scurvy dog. Them riggings ain't goin ta mend themselves. Get ye head outta the clouds and mind what ye is doin." Grumbled the ships boson. An unpleasant sort if there ever was one, full of bite, bluster and a willingness to beat any subordination out of those who challenged him. Not a lout that Tim himself would have taken on as crew, but one that had its uses on other ships.

Tim only half grumbled a reply and continuing to mend the damaged rigging lines for the aft mast. Scrimshaw was only a day's travel away, his own crew and ship would be in port on the day to provide backup for their captain if he needed it. But still, Tim knew that once he made port, that he would have to follow the captain of the schooner closely to find what he needed. Only for now, he just needed patience and to not throw the boson overboard in his anticipation for the adventure that awaited.
OOC: On the plus side, nice dialog here. Very pirate-like. However, skipping ahead a few days without warning anyone is not something I'd recommend. Especially since my last post implied something was just barely about to happen. In the future, could you try to avoid doing this? To me, it send your character fotward in time, as the rest of us are still on that night. Thanks.

And Thunderchu, I have no doubt of Talon's pickpocketing skills, but Jack's senses are better than a normal person's, and being rather light-fingered himself, he's learned to protect himself against other pickpockets. But that's besides the point, as I don't think our characters should steal from one another at all, unless it's part of something two people are planning.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Serpent996 on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:
OOC: On the plus side, nice dialog here. Very pirate-like. However, skipping ahead a few days without warning anyone is not something I'd recommend. Especially since my last post implied something was just barely about to happen. In the future, could you try to avoid doing this? To me, it send your character fotward in time, as the rest of us are still on that night. Thanks.

And Thunderchu, I have no doubt of Talon's pickpocketing skills, but Jack's senses are better than a normal person's, and being rather light-fingered himself, he's learned to protect himself against other pickpockets. But that's besides the point, as I don't think our characters should steal from one another at all, unless it's part of something two people are planning.
When I wrote my latest entry, your clockwork post was not up as of yet. So for that time confusion, I apologize, However I am going to go ahead with my story (Consider it a side story to the current one if you must, or I can hold my story until the time line catches up, I do not mind either.)

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
DOlan Orleans stumbled into the room, then giggled to himself.
"Hey, everyone. WOO! I'm drinking this combination of Yum and some liquid i found in in the Isle of Dog Docks! IT's great! Though I feel funny..."
He checked what the liquid was.
"Oh, it's it's MooShu nighty-night-tea. that stuffzzz stronggg.." Dolan fell on a table and was promptly asleep.

A crash awoke him from the cellar. several cries from below mixed with a poof had Wing Chun flying out then hitting the wall.
Dolan mumbled, "Silly old bird.." then wacthed as Ratbeard drank his 30th YUm glass. he was drinking against Hawkules and there was no clear victor.

Dolan resumed his slumber.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
"If my first try can't end it, maybe THIS will!" Kai yelled, pulling a card out of his pocket. A card that says Banshee on top. He throws it to the ground, causing a Banshee (obviously) to rise. It gives its scream, then disappears.
"Why didn't that work?" Kai whispers. He throws a pellet of smoke into the middle of the crowd, and when the room clears up, the brawling people are all asleep on the floor. Also, a large wooden stick is sitting in the middle of the crowd, and Kai is at a table, drinking from a bottle of Valencian Yum.