Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay IV

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Bikaneri on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Luke used Black Fog and He, Hunter, Warwick and Lizzy disappeared. Connor was wondering where they went. Footsteps could be heard coming closer. A figure emerged: Jason. He lunged for Connor, but as the group in the cage saw Connor had grown skillfully. Luke figured this would be the best time to take down Connor. He hurled a knife at Connor, and Connor saw Luke. Connor was wounded from the knife. He retreated. Jason gazed at Luke. He told him, "Now for the truth. You see, Connor is actually more evil. I was trying to help you by making him think I wasn't on your side. But I have a feeling he has something to do with the commodore." The rest of the group revealed themselves and Warwick said, "Sorry I was with Jason on this plan." The group was quite stunned.
Jason let them out of the cave and said, "Now lets go get your ship back."
Warwick nodded grimly. He walked with the others back out of the cave and into the new daylight. He didn't see the hooded figure who had cornered him, though he decided to keep the matter to himself, as he did for most things. Having known Jason before the current day, Warwick walked near him, a smidgen of trust showing. Still, Warwick's 'close' was about three feet away. He looked out into the skyway. Something in his heart urged him to sail again, to find his parents where they were last heard from - war-torn Marleybone, or maybe tranquil Aquila. Warwick wasn't exactly sure.
Something in Warwick's mind, though, nagged louder. It was just a buzz in the cave, though the buzzing began making noise and generating a headache once Warwick left. He heard faint whispers and whistles. Gazing out to the skyways, Warwick felt himself go blind, the image of Lizzy's ship being unbottled showing in his replaced vision. Warwick struggled to keep walking, though when he opened his eyes, he had almost swerved into a tree. Blushing, Warwick walked back to the group, three feet - having become about ten - turning to four. He looked to the ground, thinking to himself for a moment. He turned to Lizzy.
"Hey," he said before taking a breath. Already, Lizzy seemed to be trembling. He rolled his eyes and gestured for her to walk closer.
"I don't have your ship anymore," he admitted, making Lizzy look even more stressed, "But I know someone who may. They're a witchdoctor with the strength of a shark." Lizzy's face didn't let up. Warwick could practically feel the anger rising from her gaze. He shuffled off another few feet. A year alone on the skies obviously hadn't done Warwick as much good as he thought it would. Still, being strong came with so much influence that helped him to this day.
"What does it matter?" Lizzy hissed, a wave of anger momentarily washing over her words, "You were the one who wanted to get it in the first place, so why would I care?"
Okay, she has a point, Warwick thought, composing himself. Dealing with others had changed.
"It-" he started, sighing at his own overused motto, "-was yours at one point." Warwick saw Lizzy sigh herself. He decided to take his analytic advantage. "You've gotten robbed in Marleybone, haven't you?" As Lizzy furrowed her eyebrow, she walked forwards faster, leaving Warwick in the dust of the others. He scratched the back of his helmetless head, running his hand over the bruise he had gotten for a moment, assessing the pain. He picked his pace up, even though considerably less, and and attempted to follow the group of pirates. Perhaps he could nab a ship and a compass...

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Bikaneri on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Luke used Black Fog and He, Hunter, Warwick and Lizzy disappeared. Connor was wondering where they went. Footsteps could be heard coming closer. A figure emerged: Jason. He lunged for Connor, but as the group in the cage saw Connor had grown skillfully. Luke figured this would be the best time to take down Connor. He hurled a knife at Connor, and Connor saw Luke. Connor was wounded from the knife. He retreated. Jason gazed at Luke. He told him, "Now for the truth. You see, Connor is actually more evil. I was trying to help you by making him think I wasn't on your side. But I have a feeling he has something to do with the commodore." The rest of the group revealed themselves and Warwick said, "Sorry I was with Jason on this plan." The group was quite stunned.
Jason let them out of the cave and said, "Now lets go get your ship back."
OOC: Okay, I think I can write now.
~
"My ship." Lizzy corrected. She turned to Warwick. "I know you want revenge on me, I can see it in your stance: you're leaning forward, glaring at me, jaw jutted out, arms puffed up and chest raised. Obvious signs of hatred. However we need to work together for the greater good to accomplish something that is above us, and then you can chase me around to your heart's content. Kapeesh?" Lizzy extended her hand to shake Warwick's. Warwick growled, but he shook Lizzy's hand, squeezing it a little too hard. Lizzy cringed and once she was released nursed her hand. It felt like he was going to break it! Lizzy got her topcoat back and put it on, instantly warming up.
"Now that we're all on the same page, let's kick some butt!" Hunter cracked his knuckles loudly, making Lizzy wince, and he glared off in the direction that Conner had gone. Lizzy looked to the ground, enfolding herself into a shy ball once more. She fell behind the group as they ran, and she looked at her cousin's back. Lizzy took in a deep, determined breath, and dashed off the path and into the jungle. She was going to get Conner on her own: Maybe then Hunter will respect her more.
She pushed away foliage as she ran to the spot that Warwick had attacked her. She picked up both her daggers and weaved her way through the jungle once more. If she was correct...
Lizzy began to hear running, laborious footsteps. Conner. She quieted down her running and made sure that he couldn't hear her, then marched up to where Conner was taking a rest. Lizzy's green eyes peered through the leaves. Conner had put his hand on his stomach and then lifted it up: It was caked with blood. He was seriously injured. Elizabeth would have taken pity on him, had he not proven himself to be so ruthless earlier. She breathed silently and watched him.
He looked tired. He was breathing hard, eyebrows furrowed and looking off in the direction that he had come from, as if he knew that they were following him. He had to get to a life fountain, and fast. His blue eyes looked defeated and anxious, knowing that this time he had gone too far.
Lizzy leaped.
She held the blade of her dagger and jabbed her handle into the fleshy part of his left shoulder. He looked at her, shocked, and then collapsed. Lizzy grinned. She had poked a physical weak spot, making Conner stunned. It would last around twenty minutes.
Lizzy sat down in the sand behind him and put his head on her lap, brushing away some of his black hair from his eyes. He reminded her of someone very important to her. Black hair and blue eyes, just like Jack. Lizzy instantly shoved this weak thought away, and searched Conner's eyes.
They looked back at her with fear.
Elizabeth stroked Conner's hair, hoping to make him feel more relaxed. Lizzy took out a bottle from a pocket of her top coat that her friend Alexandra had given her, and tilted it into Conner's mouth. Lizzy watched as his wound healed itself.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Keira gazed up at the large cliff near Remmington's Steel and the clothing shop. She had done this a million times, but still, she always worried just a little when she scaled and climbed the immense mountain. Without a word, the black haired Witchdoctor grabbed one of the rocks jutting out of the mountainside, while placing her foot on another. She continued with the process of climbing to the ledge nearby, carefully as she could be. However, toward the top, she got a little cocky, and when she found a foothold stepped on it a little too hard and it broke beneath her. It had been her only foothold at the time and only one hand held onto a rock. She held her breath, but not before groaning, "I knew I shouldn't have worn high heels today..."

She sighed, but didn't bother with trying to pull herself up. She'd just risk falling even more. "You're so stupid..." Keira said to herself. Then she caught notice of a collection of vines, but unfortunately, they were far from her reach. "This is definitely a difficult situation..." She turned her head to watch if anyone passed by, but what good could they do to help?

Then, Keira remembered, she was a Witchdoctor. She rolled her eyes at herself and concentrated, using hoodoo to rebuild another rock using the rubble from the fallen one. She grabbed onto it, pulled herself up, replaced one of her hands holding on with her foot and climbed to the narrow ledge halfway through the mountain. With that, she pressed herself against the rocky wall and scaled it, being extremely cautious this time.

The Witchdoctor noticed Lizzy run off. Lizzy had been a friend of hers from when Keira, a Privateer named Charlotte and a couple others headed for Sivella for a library raid. Keira owed a lot to Lizzy, and the black haired girl made a mental note to head where Lizzy had when she finished speaking with Alexandra.

Alexandra was a skilled alchemist who had never been able to decide what class to join, so she had made her own and become skilled in the art of potion making. The alchemist lived alone in a cave at the top of the mountain, and it's kind of hard to miss due to the mist billowing out from it.

Eventually Keira climbed into the cave, her sight welcomed by Alexandra, a girl with brownish black locks that curled at the bottom and misty violet eyes. "Hyālō, Keira."

(OOC: Is this good? I'm trying not to stray from the plot, I promise, there will be relevance. And Alexandra speaks in Bengali sometimes, and she simply said Hello.)
Lizzy felt Conner relax. His muscles weren't so stiff and his eyes were half-closed. Conner used all of his strength and will to move his mouth through the stun. “You... saved... me...”
Lizzy smiled at him and winked. “That potion costed me twenty-five coins, you owe me back.” Conner smiled and closed his eyes, then remained silent and still until the group found them.
“Lizzy, what are you doing?” Luke demanded harshly, glaring at her. Conner's eyes snapped open and Lizzy felt him tense up again.
“Shhh.” Lizzy said. “We need to talk this out. Conner will come out of his stun in five minutes, then you two are going to peacefully get through whatever was between you guys. Got it?”
Luke didn't respond.
Got it?” Lizzy raised her eyebrows at him.
“Got it.” Luke muttered. He sat down next to Lizzy and glared at Conner.
Conner glared back.
Everyone sat down in a circle around Conner. Hunter sat down in between Jason and Lizzy. They locked eyes.
Hunter looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. “You... you did good, kid. All those years of teasing were to toughen you up for the harsh outside world. I knew something bad would happen to you one way or another, and I wanted you to be prepared for it. I wanted you to face the world head-strong.”
Lizzy blushed and looked down, brushing some blonde hair behind her ear but not saying anything. The group sat in silence for a few minutes.
Conner shook his head and sat up. He looked at his hand and moved each of his fingers just for the pleasure of it. Conner sat beside Lizzy, revealing himself to be a good bit taller than her. He sighed. He moved aside some clothes to inspect the spot on his stomach were Luke had thrown his dagger at him. It was completely clean and healed, no blood and no scars. Conner opened his mouth, but then closed it again, not entirely sure that he wanted to break the silence.
Luke did it for him. “I thought you were a clockwork.” He said.
“What made you think that?” Conner shot back. Lizzy buried her head in her hands. She was going to need more potions from Alexandra.
“Oh, I don't know. We were in Valencia, you were wearing white armor and a mask, you moved shakily and I couldn't see your eyes.” Luke responded.
Conner breathed in angrily, and opened his mouth to say something harsh. Lizzy, ever the peacemaker, put her hand on his shoulder. He shut up before he said anything.
Luke was about to say something else, but Lizzy gave him a look. She pointedly nodded at him, encouraging him to say something good.
“Sorry, bro.” He told Conner.
“Sorry for what, Luke?” Lizzy raised her eyebrows at him.
Luke groaned. “I'm sorry I attacked you in Valencia because I thought you were a clockwork.”
“I'm sorry I tried to murder you at the tavern.” Conner said back.
“Good, we're all friends!” Warwick said loudly, startling everyone. “Can I kill Lizzy now?”
“No.” Everybody said at the same time.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
Lizzy felt Conner relax. His muscles weren't so stiff and his eyes were half-closed. Conner used all of his strength and will to move his mouth through the stun. “You... saved... me...”
Lizzy smiled at him and winked. “That potion costed me twenty-five coins, you owe me back.” Conner smiled and closed his eyes, then remained silent and still until the group found them.
“Lizzy, what are you doing?” Luke demanded harshly, glaring at her. Conner's eyes snapped open and Lizzy felt him tense up again.
“Shhh.” Lizzy said. “We need to talk this out. Conner will come out of his stun in five minutes, then you two are going to peacefully get through whatever was between you guys. Got it?”
Luke didn't respond.
Got it?” Lizzy raised her eyebrows at him.
“Got it.” Luke muttered. He sat down next to Lizzy and glared at Conner.
Conner glared back.
Everyone sat down in a circle around Conner. Hunter sat down in between Jason and Lizzy. They locked eyes.
Hunter looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. “You... you did good, kid. All those years of teasing were to toughen you up for the harsh outside world. I knew something bad would happen to you one way or another, and I wanted you to be prepared for it. I wanted you to face the world head-strong.”
Lizzy blushed and looked down, brushing some blonde hair behind her ear but not saying anything. The group sat in silence for a few minutes.
Conner shook his head and sat up. He looked at his hand and moved each of his fingers just for the pleasure of it. Conner sat beside Lizzy, revealing himself to be a good bit taller than her. He sighed. He moved aside some clothes to inspect the spot on his stomach were Luke had thrown his dagger at him. It was completely clean and healed, no blood and no scars. Conner opened his mouth, but then closed it again, not entirely sure that he wanted to break the silence.
Luke did it for him. “I thought you were a clockwork.” He said.
“What made you think that?” Conner shot back. Lizzy buried her head in her hands. She was going to need more potions from Alexandra.
“Oh, I don't know. We were in Valencia, you were wearing white armor and a mask, you moved shakily and I couldn't see your eyes.” Luke responded.
Conner breathed in angrily, and opened his mouth to say something harsh. Lizzy, ever the peacemaker, put her hand on his shoulder. He shut up before he said anything.
Luke was about to say something else, but Lizzy gave him a look. She pointedly nodded at him, encouraging him to say something good.
“Sorry, bro.” He told Conner.
“Sorry for what, Luke?” Lizzy raised her eyebrows at him.
Luke groaned. “I'm sorry I attacked you in Valencia because I thought you were a clockwork.”
“I'm sorry I tried to murder you at the tavern.” Conner said back.
“Good, we're all friends!” Warwick said loudly, startling everyone. “Can I kill Lizzy now?”
“No.” Everybody said at the same time.
Supplementary note: Warwick is not actually against Lizzy, per say, he just wants to get a ship (and perhaps a few other things) and get out. Of course, if Lizzy does push a few more buttons in the right places, Warwick's ideas of getting his work done can change. Also, thanks for making Warwick not apologize - seriously, he wouldn't do that. Also, I wanted to ask formally before I start using a few characters in my posts. I've had Lizzy speak once, but I've tried not to violate the personalities of others. What are your guidelines? Mine are pretty much on the same page as Warwick's general gruffness, sarcasm, and strength.
-
"I was just joking," Warwick grumbled, still keeping some distance. He folded his arms and watched the ships advance throughout the skyways, its owners out for a bit of gold or a spot of Yum. He glared back at the newfound group of pirates. They seemed to be...different, Warwick noticed. Of course, they weren't finding their parents or escaping the island, but different enough to make some sense in Warwick's buzzing mind.
If I leave, will they care about me? Warwick thought, If I can get away silently with what I need tonight, they'll at best think I took off for my own purposes before the theft.
As the pirates neared the docks, a warm breeze of salty sea air blew into Warwick's nose. Only to himself, and away from all viewpoints, he smiled. There was something about the sky that always called him.
"Where do you suppose we'll be going?" Warwick asked.
"Perhaps Valencia, to scope things out," a pirate said. Warwick hadn't yet taken to recognizing everyone.

"I shouldn't go. I'm wanted there." Lizzy approached him, not amused. She almost smacked him upside the head.
"Who do you think we are? Unicorn scholars? Go eat a windstone." Warwick turned dejectedly. He could feel the tension in the air. Lizzy, he guessed, wouldn't be so cold as she was just then normally. He still slowly followed, anxious to pick up a ship or something by sleight of hand. He mentally reminded himself to keep his eyes on the prize.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Uh oh... the thread just split into three directions again! If you guys want, we can just discard my message about Lizzy getting Conner on her own and stuff. Btw about how kindly Lizzy was treating Conner, I wrote that to prove that Lizzy is kind to many people, even those who it would seem don't deserve it, not to say that Lizzy was being romantic with Conner. XD Ew! Another btw, when Lizzy thought about Jack? That's who she has her heart set on, and you meet him in Roleplay V -- hint, he's a part of the Golden Gryphon crew. There are two others, but you'll have to meet them later... *dramatic music*
So what do we do about Roleplay IV splitting up again? Should we set up a specific order of writing these posts, such as Bikaneri, Thunderchu9801, DS Devereaux, and then me, Just Add Bacon? Does that work for everybody? I don't mind going last, I adjust fairly easily to different plotlines... as long as their not SO different...

~Elizabeth, level 15 ~

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Uh oh... the thread just split into three directions again! If you guys want, we can just discard my message about Lizzy getting Conner on her own and stuff. Btw about how kindly Lizzy was treating Conner, I wrote that to prove that Lizzy is kind to many people, even those who it would seem don't deserve it, not to say that Lizzy was being romantic with Conner. XD Ew! Another btw, when Lizzy thought about Jack? That's who she has her heart set on, and you meet him in Roleplay V -- hint, he's a part of the Golden Gryphon crew. There are two others, but you'll have to meet them later... *dramatic music*
So what do we do about Roleplay IV splitting up again? Should we set up a specific order of writing these posts, such as Bikaneri, Thunderchu9801, DS Devereaux, and then me, Just Add Bacon? Does that work for everybody? I don't mind going last, I adjust fairly easily to different plotlines... as long as their not SO different...

~Elizabeth, level 15 ~
Yep!
-

Bikaneri
Thunderchu9801
Me
Just Add Bacon
Sniper Rose
ShadowStrikerV2
-

Each person should have one day to put up their post before they get skipped over, I guess. I know that posts get put up around 7:00 AM (Pacific) and noon (also Pacific) since I check the boards a bit.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:

~Elizabeth, level 15 ~
OOC: Yes I agree with this. And I posted a part about Connor being in Marleybone. So how did he get into Skull Island? Did he float aimlessly around?! How about this. After Lizzy heals Connor he regains his strength and flees to Marleybone. He leaves all of his ships in bottles behind, including Lizzy's, except for his main ship. And I also have some interesting plans for the future of this roleplay thread. And as for Connor wearing a mask and walking stiffly, that was a total disguise. He was looking for something in Granchia. And also, Connor's quest to get revenge on Luke is still going. As of my last post, Connor now has explosives. Connor will now do what ever it takes to get his revenge. But I've got a feeling that something good is going too happen sometime soon. But no one make up what good is going to happen. I already have plans for that. Just wait. This roleplay is about to get interesting.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
DS Devereaux on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Supplementary note: Warwick is not actually against Lizzy, per say, he just wants to get a ship (and perhaps a few other things) and get out. Of course, if Lizzy does push a few more buttons in the right places, Warwick's ideas of getting his work done can change. Also, thanks for making Warwick not apologize - seriously, he wouldn't do that. Also, I wanted to ask formally before I start using a few characters in my posts. I've had Lizzy speak once, but I've tried not to violate the personalities of others. What are your guidelines? Mine are pretty much on the same page as Warwick's general gruffness, sarcasm, and strength.
-
"I was just joking," Warwick grumbled, still keeping some distance. He folded his arms and watched the ships advance throughout the skyways, its owners out for a bit of gold or a spot of Yum. He glared back at the newfound group of pirates. They seemed to be...different, Warwick noticed. Of course, they weren't finding their parents or escaping the island, but different enough to make some sense in Warwick's buzzing mind.
If I leave, will they care about me? Warwick thought, If I can get away silently with what I need tonight, they'll at best think I took off for my own purposes before the theft.
As the pirates neared the docks, a warm breeze of salty sea air blew into Warwick's nose. Only to himself, and away from all viewpoints, he smiled. There was something about the sky that always called him.
"Perhaps Valencia, to scope things out," a pirate said. Warwick hadn't yet taken to recognizing everyone.

"I shouldn't go. I'm wanted there." Lizzy approached him, not amused. She almost smacked him upside the head.
"Who do you think we are? Unicorn scholars? Go eat a windstone." Warwick turned dejectedly. He could feel the tension in the air. Lizzy, he guessed, wouldn't be so cold as she was just then normally. He still slowly followed, anxious to pick up a ship or something by sleight of hand. He mentally reminded himself to keep his eyes on the prize.
OOC: That's right... Lizzy can't go back to her home now! Good grief. I hadn't thought about that...
It's okay if you use my character, and no problem for not making Warwick apologize, but do you think you can make it to where she doesn't seem so angry all the time? I understand her snapping once, she's had a lot of pressure 'tonight', but more than once isn't very much like Lizzy. XD And Lizzy would definitely care if you left -- that's just what she's like, one of her fatal flaws (there are quite a few like that...). And btw she's always cold, just like me. Last night alone, the middle of summer, one of the hottest places in the country, and I march out of my room wearing a winter jacket, a tank top, long sleeves, my warmest PJ pants, my furry socks, my uggs, and some gloves. Yeah, Lizzy's always cold. XD
My character is kinda like an airy-fairy tree hugger that cares about everybody and everything, oftentimes when she shouldn't, for sometimes it lands her in trouble. However although she may look and act like a dumb blonde, she's got a lot more going on in her head than it seems...

Hey Thunderchu -- I thought this Roleplay thread was already interesting! I'm almost scared, but totally excited! So Destiny (DS Devereaux) just wrote about Warwick mentally reminding himself to keep his eyes on the prize, now I think it's Thunderchu's turn, then mine. Other people are welcome to post, just please wait until the order cycles around before you use your character in a different session of this Roleplay. Once Thunderchu writes his/her (i think your a guy, but I don't want to assume anything incorrectly) part of the story, then i'll go. I might bow out a few times -- I've been having issues with writer's block lately. -_- Good luck!

~Elizabeth, level 16 ~

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
-

Wait... did you mean cold as in cold-hearted? Uh... hehe... yeah... imma derp. -_- Lol yeah Lizzy well definitely be less cold-hearted than she had been that night -- especially with some sleep, a good bottle of yum, and something to eat. She's just been kinda stressed lately, what with the armada capturing her and all. She's still pale and thin: her ribs always show through her clothes now. So should we go to Valencia, or Marleybone, where Conner is?

Captain
May 16, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
OOC: That's right... Lizzy can't go back to her home now! Good grief. I hadn't thought about that...
It's okay if you use my character, and no problem for not making Warwick apologize, but do you think you can make it to where she doesn't seem so angry all the time? I understand her snapping once, she's had a lot of pressure 'tonight', but more than once isn't very much like Lizzy. XD And Lizzy would definitely care if you left -- that's just what she's like, one of her fatal flaws (there are quite a few like that...). And btw she's always cold, just like me. Last night alone, the middle of summer, one of the hottest places in the country, and I march out of my room wearing a winter jacket, a tank top, long sleeves, my warmest PJ pants, my furry socks, my uggs, and some gloves. Yeah, Lizzy's always cold. XD
My character is kinda like an airy-fairy tree hugger that cares about everybody and everything, oftentimes when she shouldn't, for sometimes it lands her in trouble. However although she may look and act like a dumb blonde, she's got a lot more going on in her head than it seems...

Hey Thunderchu -- I thought this Roleplay thread was already interesting! I'm almost scared, but totally excited! So Destiny (DS Devereaux) just wrote about Warwick mentally reminding himself to keep his eyes on the prize, now I think it's Thunderchu's turn, then mine. Other people are welcome to post, just please wait until the order cycles around before you use your character in a different session of this Roleplay. Once Thunderchu writes his/her (i think your a guy, but I don't want to assume anything incorrectly) part of the story, then i'll go. I might bow out a few times -- I've been having issues with writer's block lately. -_- Good luck!

~Elizabeth, level 16 ~
OOC: All right then, I'll resume the roleplay now.

~
Connor walked straight toward the location of Luke. He forced all of the group into the Skull Cave. Then he said,"It's time I get my revenge once and for all. That time...... when you attacked me in Granchia." Connor's voice began to shake. "My disguise was ruined. The Armada discovered me, and took me away. I lost everything that day. My home, my family, my friends, everything that was important to me was gone forever. And it's all because of you, Luke! That's why I will get my revenge, even if it means my life goes with it." Connor then ripped out one of his detonators and slammed it to the ground. He set it to explode ten seconds. Connor began to walk away.
"10" The detonator chanted.
"9"
"8"
"7"
Connor breaks off into a run.
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
The bomb explodes. "Getting out of here will be a breeze!", Connor mumbled to himself. But alas, Connor spoke too soon. A huge rock struck him to the ground. "No! I've won countless fights and I'm defeated my some stupid chunk of rock?! Humbug!" Connor yelled. After squirming his body halfway out from under the rock, an extremely sharp rock fell from the ceiling. It pierced the part in his chain mail which was broken due to Luke's rock that he had thrown earlier. Connor let out a howl of pain, and collapsed amidst the Skull Cave's destruction.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:

~
Connor walked straight toward the location of Luke. He forced all of the group into the Skull Cave. Then he said,"It's time I get my revenge once and for all. That time...... when you attacked me in Granchia." Connor's voice began to shake. "My disguise was ruined. The Armada discovered me, and took me away. I lost everything that day. My home, my family, my friends, everything that was important to me was gone forever. And it's all because of you, Luke! That's why I will get my revenge, even if it means my life goes with it." Connor then ripped out one of his detonators and slammed it to the ground. He set it to explode ten seconds. Connor began to walk away.
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
The bomb explodes. "Getting out of here will be a breeze!", Connor mumbled to himself. But alas, Connor spoke too soon. A huge rock struck him to the ground. "No! I've won countless fights and I'm defeated my some stupid chunk of rock?! Humbug!" Connor yelled. After squirming his body halfway out from under the rock, an extremely sharp rock fell from the ceiling. It pierced the part in his chain mail which was broken due to Luke's rock that he had thrown earlier. Connor let out a howl of pain, and collapsed amidst the Skull Cave's destruction.
Oops, instead of Luke's rock, I meant Luke's dagger. My bad.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011

~
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
OOC: woah. Was that the good thing that was going to happen? Conner being destroyed in his own vengeance? Doesn't really seem like a good thing to me. Well, Warwick, it's your turn! Good luck!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009

~
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
Warwick, having been near the front of the group, was the first to see Conner fall. In the falling debris, a pang of memory hit him - hard. Shaking the thoughts off, Warwick silently made his way towards Conner, pulling him out of the way of harm and into the wall. Quickly applying a bandage to the quivering pirate, Warwick swept his fist around and knocked Conner out cold, reappearing in the dust as if he hadn't left. The pirates around him seemed to stay still in the mess. Warwick knew this as a normal reaction. It was getting harder to think, though - bits of rock and debris began nicking Warwick's uncovered face and the exposed arms of any short-sleeved pirate. Turning, Warwick took one last look at the group of pirates, spying something shiny dangling from LIzzy's backpack. Warwick recognized it as a compass. He quickly snatched it and started for what he thought was the exit. Running full speed, Warwick heard a crash around him. In some event of pure coincidence, Warwick found himself standing there, in the settling debris with a stolen item, surrounded by rock.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
OOC: woah. Was that the good thing that was going to happen? Conner being destroyed in his own vengeance? Doesn't really seem like a good thing to me. Well, Warwick, it's your turn! Good luck!
OOC: No, that wasn't the good thing. It will come soon though. I haven't really decided if I want Connor to die or not yet.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Yep!
-

Bikaneri
Thunderchu9801
Me
Just Add Bacon
Sniper Rose
ShadowStrikerV2
-

Each person should have one day to put up their post before they get skipped over, I guess. I know that posts get put up around 7:00 AM (Pacific) and noon (also Pacific) since I check the boards a bit.
Oh, you forgot Highlander, she is in this roleplay too!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Oh, you forgot Highlander, she is in this roleplay too!
I'm sorry, I was responding to my prompt. Emma, you're free to post - please accept my apology!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
DS Devereaux on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Warwick, having been near the front of the group, was the first to see Conner fall. In the falling debris, a pang of memory hit him - hard. Shaking the thoughts off, Warwick silently made his way towards Conner, pulling him out of the way of harm and into the wall. Quickly applying a bandage to the quivering pirate, Warwick swept his fist around and knocked Conner out cold, reappearing in the dust as if he hadn't left. The pirates around him seemed to stay still in the mess. Warwick knew this as a normal reaction. It was getting harder to think, though - bits of rock and debris began nicking Warwick's uncovered face and the exposed arms of any short-sleeved pirate. Turning, Warwick took one last look at the group of pirates, spying something shiny dangling from LIzzy's backpack. Warwick recognized it as a compass. He quickly snatched it and started for what he thought was the exit. Running full speed, Warwick heard a crash around him. In some event of pure coincidence, Warwick found himself standing there, in the settling debris with a stolen item, surrounded by rock.
OOC: The irony, I planned on Lizzy getting trapped! I'll go ahead and continue with that idea...
~
Lizzy was shaking like a sunbird in Polaris, looking paler than the moon. The fire from the explosion had dragged her back to the past and to a memory that she had tried to forget, but it was impossible. It had scarred her too much.
It was a stormy night, and lightning had struck The Adventurer, causing flames to erupt, illuminating the cloudy night. Lizzy was burned on her left arm, making a tattoo of flames from her wrist to her shoulder. A leviathan had chosen that exact same moment to attack, obscuring Lizzy's and her brother's view from their parents. They heard a shriek from their mom, and then all was silent. The leviathan slunk away, leaving the twins on the ship alone, with the fire and the rain.
The memory was almost too much to bare, making Lizzy weak in the knees and almost lose the will to live. She was paralyzed with fear and terror, looking up at a particularly sharp rock as it tumbled towards her. She tried to move, she tried to scream, but she was frozen solid.
"Lizzy!" Luke yelled. He tackled her out of the way, just before the rock crushed them. They stood up and began to run quickly, but then they saw Warwick and Conner. Lizzy could feel the waves of hatred flow forth from Luke to Conner, and they watched as Warwick knocked him out cold. Curiously, he quickly snatched Lizzy's compass off of the pouch on her belt, and dashed away. Rocks fell all around him, blocking him from Luke and Lizzy.
They presumed Warwick to be dead.
Luke heard a high shrill scream of pain come from Lizzy, and he looked down to see her leg pinned under a rock at an odd angle. The sight made him nauseated, but he picked up Lizzy's upper half and dragged her out from under the rock all the same. Fat salty tears rolled down Lizzy's cheeks, for she was bearing a pain that was almost unbearable.
Rocks fell all around them, but miraculously they were unhurt. Once everything settled they found themselves completely closed within a small chamber made by the rocks, with no light and no sound coming from the outside.
Lizzy began hyperventilating. Lizzy and small closed spaces don't mix together very well. "Oooh, not my night!" She moaned, clutching her leg. Could this night get any worse? Lizzy heard Luke shuffle towards her on his hands and knees, feeling his way through the small cave, a few feet wide at most. Lizzy suspected that she could stretch out perfectly, but Luke would have to bend his knees to fit.
Luke reached Lizzy, putting his hands on her shoulders. "Calm down." he said. "We only have a few hours' worth of air, don't waste it." Liz slowed down her breathing and closed her eyes. No point in having your eyes open if you can't see anything. She whimpered pitifully and moaned some more, trying to get rid of the pain in her leg.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
“Hey, it's okay.” Luke felt Lizzy's face and wiped away some tears. “We'll get out of this mess.” He sat down next to her, their shoulders touching. Luke had to bend his neck so that his head didn't bonk into the rocks on the ceiling.
They sat together in silence for a long time, Lizzy's sobbing quieted down. At some point around the middle of the night, Lizzy fell asleep, her head slumped against Luke's shoulder. Neither of them really believed that they would manage to get out of this situation alive. The only thing to keep Luke company was his thoughts.
Which didn't cheer him up in the least bit. All he could think of was what a mess he had gotten himself and several others into. It was all his fault, and none of them deserved this kind of death. Luke realized that his mistake in Granchia had costed Conner dearly, and he very much regretted it. No use now, Conner would probably die from the wound that sharp rock had given him.
Luke's chin touched his chest. Lizzy had the right idea: They should both get some sleep. Maybe they would run out of air in their sleep, the most peaceful way to die in their current situation. Luke hoped they didn't die at all, however that would be the best way.
Finally Luke's body couldn't take it anymore. He fell asleep.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Thunderchu, it's your turn...or anybody else...I don't want to go ahead of time. Dx

Captain
May 16, 2011
DS Devereaux on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Thunderchu, it's your turn...or anybody else...I don't want to go ahead of time. Dx
OOC: I'm sort of having a writer's block right now. I know what I want to post but it won't make sense. Hmmmmm

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
I can make one. :)

Warwick clasped his hands, listening in on Lizzy and Luke's conversation. He looked to the top of the cave, feeling his breath get shorter.
You need to get out, don't you? Something in Warwick's head began to speak, I know you do. Warwick stood shakily, drawing his swords and beginning to turn.
Stop preparing like an idiot, you self-centered swabbie. Warwick furrowed his brow. He had to have been going insane.
"You locked us in here, didn't you?" Warwick growled, his voice echoing off of the walls, "You're the one who has my ship!"
I was going to be nice, the voice murmured, And let you perish here. You're more stubborn than I thought.
"Explain this!" Warwick yelled into the silence, "Why are you - AGH!" Warwick fell to his knees, a startling pain in his head and chest. He attempted to stand and walk to the wall, but instead fell on the rocks that had blocked him, cutting into his skin. The movement of one looser rock pushed the wall down, making dust rise and Warwick cough albeit the pain. He blindly stumbled out, holding his stomach and moaning. Warwick dropped to the ground unknowingly in front of Lizzy and Luke, shivering in pain. The voice was in his head, still - the thief was no swashbuckler. It was a wizard.

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
When Luke saw the Wizard, he knew exactly who he was.
Luke EmeraldFlame. A fire wizard. The swashbuckler's real name was Fiery Luke EmeraldFlame, which is strange because the wizard's name is Luke EmeraldFlame. But the wizard goes by Luke E.
Luke said, "Luke." Lizzy said, "Do you know each other????" Luke E. said, "Yeah we do. We have a strange relationship. We have the same exact name, Fiery Luke EmeraldFlame. We met in Mooshu." Luke asked Luke E., "Why are you here?" Luke E. replied, "After Azteca, We couldn't figure out where Morganthe was. I decided to come here to learn some tricks of being a pirate." Luke said, "Do i have to train another one of you? I might as well open up a Swashbuckler Training School because the teacher is too lazy...." Luke E. asked, "Wait, there are more swashbucklers? I will be one. I was choosing between Swashbuckler and Witchdoctor. I guess I would be too good at Witchdoctor. Lizzy and Warwick were looking at each other like, "WHAT IS GOING ON????????????????????????????????????????????????"
Warwick didn't realize the growl behind him.
Connor had gotten up.

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
DS Devereaux on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry, I was responding to my prompt. Emma, you're free to post - please accept my apology!
Emma = Forever Alone

I kid, I kid. No hard feelings! I'm trying to find a way to get back in here, so I think I'll just forget my posts with Keira and jump in with Valerie. I need to get used to her character anyway.

~

Valerie watched the destruction unfold, her gold hair swiftly blowing back in the winds. Her golden gaze was focused on everything happening. She had been watching it go on for a while now. She reached for her rapier and shield, and strapped the shield to her arm again. She then blew a piece of hair from her face, before leaping down into the cave. She landed on a rock, but because of how unstable it was, it toppled downward, but the Privateer remained calm and kept her blank expression. The rock skidded against gravel, bits of the grey rock flying upward, and Valerie waited for the right time to jump off. She noticed a landing up ahead, which was a path to another cavern, and timed it best she could before leaping from the speeding rock. Her balance was off, which nearly sent her falling, but luck and decent timing let her grip a rock before falling.

"I hate it when this happens...." She mused lowly, but the deep cave's hollow core echoed her voice, probably enhancing the volume loud enough for the others to hear it. "So much for a silent entrance."

The blonde glanced at her leg, which had been previously injured from a disagreement she had with some black haired girl with a rather deadly scythe, and though it was still hurting a little, and the cut was still visible, it was healing. "Ugh, I better thank Alex next time I see her for giving me that potion." Speaking of potions, she checked her satchel to make sure the extra three potions she carried were still there. Sure enough, the spherical beakers containing the healing liquid remained unbroken and fine. The leader of Skull Island's somewhat well known League of Thieves sighed in relaxation.

She had to figure out some way to get out of here. Valerie decided the only way to escape this mess would be to ask for some help. The prideful Privateer loathed requesting assistance, but it was do or die. Or get seriously injured. Either way.

In knowledge there were others down here, she called out: "HEY! Think I could get some help here?"

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Can we stop the turn thing? I feel like whwen an inspiration strikes, we do it.